Atennu
09-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Gorenair 1 : 75 TMO's 0

Autotune
09-16-2011, 04:26 PM
No Hoops No Loot!

garzahd`
09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
still failing on 12 year old content... ? questionable.

Xeliso
09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Come again? Pretty sure TR wiped and TMO got the kill in the end.

Seaweedpimp
09-16-2011, 05:11 PM
whats going on here

Aadill
09-16-2011, 05:13 PM
TR wiped and TMO got the kill in the end.

I think that is what is going on in here.

Seaweedpimp
09-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Ok just curious.

Shannacore
09-16-2011, 05:16 PM
oooo, we're back to dragon drama?

Seaweedpimp
09-16-2011, 05:21 PM
TR loses another dragon??

AGAIN?

Aadill
09-16-2011, 05:23 PM
oooo, we're back to dragon drama?

Judging by Trax/Perun's wishes of "WTB OLD IB BACK" I guess.

I don't know if I'd consider that dragon drama, though.

Goraxx
09-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks for Shaere

Ennoia
09-16-2011, 05:31 PM
TR loses another dragon??

AGAIN?

Does TR even remember what a dragon looks like?

Grahm
09-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Cheater drama>dragon drama IMO

Peace pipe>TMO&TR

Knuckle
09-16-2011, 06:13 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1xPqeSkGKZU/ScmEG-gW69I/AAAAAAAACZ0/8JsR_OwTS-s/s400/Obama+Chia+Pet+2.gif

Seaweedpimp
09-17-2011, 02:20 AM
Bump 4 jabroni

Jenithia
09-17-2011, 03:16 AM
What's a dragon?

Autotune
09-17-2011, 06:24 AM
What's a dragon?

if you app to TR you may never knwo

Seaweedpimp
09-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Fay is a dragon. I think.

Talendor is definately a dragon.

Grats on that i guess.

Autotune
09-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Fay is a dragon. I think.

Talendor is definately a dragon.

Grats on that i guess.

wtf fay popped when i was oway?

fuckin bullshit

lucky bastards.

Shaken
09-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Tmo wiped on CT with over 70 players LOL nooooobs

True story

Juugox2
09-17-2011, 08:50 AM
old school but still funny and i figured it fit this thread perfect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEHZ0e4-1w

Juugox2
09-17-2011, 08:54 AM
it would**

Webwolf
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
old school but still funny and i figured it fit this thread perfect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEHZ0e4-1w

I miss the old server selection screen =/

Envious
09-17-2011, 11:55 AM
I miss the old server selection screen =/

Alarti0001
09-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Cheater drama>dragon drama IMO

Peace pipe>TMO&TR

You are right... speaking of perun is back in TR and leading raids!

Alarti0001
09-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Tmo wiped on CT with over 70 players LOL nooooobs

True story

Tr chain trained TMO LOL noobs

Francois
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi Alarti

I was the one kiting, TMO ran through my train on the way to north wall then I got DTed.

Also, Perun isn't leading raids.

That's all.

G13
09-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi Alarti

I was the one kiting, TMO ran through my train on the way to north wall then I got DTed.

Also, Perun isn't leading raids.

That's all.

Your guild is a corrupt POS

Alarti0001
09-17-2011, 09:55 PM
We had more than you kiting... including a bard kiting back and forth across our camp at north wall...

booter
09-17-2011, 10:35 PM
70 people and not one screenshot or fraps.

Francois
09-17-2011, 10:46 PM
We had more than you kiting... including a bard kiting back and forth across our camp at north wall...

Must have been one of your bards then. Kets and I were the only ones kiting from TR. Kets got DTed before I did.

But like I said, I saw several of your guildies run through my swarm. Just let them know to watch out on their way to north wall and to run around the west side of the fire wall, not the east.

Zeelot can back me up that I do everything I can to avoid having my mobs be anywhere near another guilds raid force. I once held a train that I knew would go to TMO for over ten minutes just so they could get out PoFear safely.

Alarti0001
09-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Thats the name i was looking for ... Kets.... was the bard kiting back in forth through our camp

Autotune
09-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Must have been one of your bards then. Kets and I were the only ones kiting from TR. Kets got DTed before I did.

But like I said, I saw several of your guildies run through my swarm. Just let them know to watch out on their way to north wall and to run around the west side of the fire wall, not the east.

Zeelot can back me up that I do everything I can to avoid having my mobs be anywhere near another guilds raid force. I once held a train that I knew would go to TMO for over ten minutes just so they could get out PoFear safely.

wrong.

Kets dragged his stupid fucking spiders/scarlings around our camp twice and only after i told him to stop doing his faggotry or i'd fear his train mobs did he decide to stop.

Then afterwards Adriana decided to kite his train 20ft from our raid in hopes of us getting aggro and then continue to FD on WW trying to drop them on us. (who failed and died after 5 or so rounds)

doesn't matter tho. TR still failed. Guess it's hard to compete without MQ/SEQ and boxing

Francois
09-18-2011, 02:35 AM
That's a complete lie, Kets died almost immediately after zoning in. Post a SS or fraps to back up your slander. I shouldn't even be addressing your nonsense because it's a waste of time to address all of the misinformation that you guys spread on these forums.

So on that note, keep up making excuses wiping your own raid. I'm done with this thread.

Francois
09-18-2011, 02:36 AM
for wiping your own raid*

English is tricky.

Autotune
09-18-2011, 02:53 AM
That's a complete lie, Kets died almost immediately after zoning in. Post a SS or fraps to back up your slander. I shouldn't even be addressing your nonsense because it's a waste of time to address all of the misinformation that you guys spread on these forums.

So on that note, keep up making excuses wiping your own raid. I'm done with this thread.

We never wiped, we were forced to camp. The only people that wiped were you guys after you managed to kill draco.

It's also not misinformation. I was there, you weren't.

Kets started pulling spiders and scarlings and made a train between NW and fire wall then proceeded to train the corner of WW/NW after he dragged them over us twice and i told him that i'd fear his shit if he kept doing it. He died not long after and that is when Adriana started kiting mobs by the west side of our camp in the corner of NW/WW and FD'd trying to drop aggro on us every time he hit the WW side. After about 5 or so attempts he ended up dying about 100yards away from us along NW toward WW.

I don't have fraps, I also hardly ever run it. I don't care to petition about the shady shit you guys do. So I did not see a need to run fraps about something I would have simply solved by fearing his train mobs every where and then FDing.

Autotune
09-18-2011, 02:55 AM
We never wiped, we were forced to camp. The only people that wiped were you guys after you managed to kill draco.

Kets started pulling spiders and scarlings and made a train between NW and fire wall then proceeded to train the corner of WW/NW after he dragged them over us twice and i told him that i'd fear his shit if he kept doing it. He died not long after and that is when Adriana started kiting mobs by the west side of our camp in the corner of NW/WW and FD'd trying to drop aggro on us every time he hit the WW side. After about 5 or so attempts he ended up dying about 100yards away from us along NW toward WW.

I don't have THAT fraps, I also hardly ever run it. I don't care to petition about the shady shit you guys do. So I did not see a need to run fraps about something I would have simply solved by fearing his train mobs every where and then FDing.

it is trickey.

Cyrano
09-18-2011, 03:26 AM

I don't have fraps, I also hardly ever run it. I don't care to petition about the shady shit you guys do. So I did not see a need to run fraps about something I would have simply solved by fearing his train mobs every where and then FDing.

Cool story bro.

G13
09-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Cool story bro.

It's not surprising your true colors come out after you can't compete

This is the way it's always been with you pussies. You grief everyone and talk shit, acting like you're the greatest EQ players ever or something. It's laughable. The truth is you guys aren't really very good. The most vocal shit talking players in IB/TR have no skill. The old IB core had a small group of good players like Emil, Wrei, and Prospect, but those players are long gone. You are not the caliber of players that those people were. Not even close so do us all a favor and stop pretending to be.

Your officers and raid leaders cheat. It's game over. You've been exposed. For you to try and come to these boards acting l33t is laughable. You are getting rolled by a guild that is better than you. Stop acting like you're still the best guild on the server. You're not. Without your cheats you're nothing but bunch of out classed n00bs.

karsten
09-18-2011, 05:54 AM
The old IB core (...) like Emil, Wrei, and Prospect

lol

i love those guys a million, but calling them old school is like calling josh klinghoffer old school RHCP

btw, my name is karsten ingame and on the forums! what's your name? at least ennoia and muffins, both angry with their rejections from TR, are at least big ball enough to post under their names, hahah

bluejam
09-18-2011, 05:55 AM
It's not surprising your true colors come out after you can't compete

This is the way it's always been with you pussies. You grief everyone and talk shit, acting like you're the greatest EQ players ever or something. It's laughable. The truth is you guys aren't really very good. The most vocal shit talking players in IB/TR have no skill. The old IB core had a small group of good players like Emil, Wrei, and Prospect, but those players are long gone. You are not the caliber of players that those people were. Not even close so do us all a favor and stop pretending to be.

Your officers and raid leaders cheat. It's game over. You've been exposed. For you to try and come to these boards acting l33t is laughable. You are getting rolled by a guild that is better than you. Stop acting like you're still the best guild on the server. You're not. Without your cheats you're nothing but bunch of out classed n00bs.
Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones But Words Can Hurt Forever. :(

Glitch
09-18-2011, 10:21 AM
good players like Emil, Wrei, and Prospect

<3 those guys omg

Otto
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
i love those guys a million, but calling them old school is like calling josh klinghoffer old school RHCP

Otto
09-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I guess compared the the majority of people who are playing now they are old school

Koota
09-18-2011, 11:57 AM
http://youlookfiiine.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/kitty.jpg?w=356&h=400

garzahd`
09-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Adult NERDS arguing over dragons and goblins.

Harrison
09-18-2011, 12:25 PM
lol

btw, my name is karsten ingame and on the forums! what's your name? at least ennoia and muffins, both angry with their rejections from TR, are at least big ball enough to post under their names, hahah

We're pretty sure G13 was that terrible piece of shit Bronson

Slathar
09-18-2011, 01:03 PM
We're pretty sure G13 was that terrible piece of shit Bronson

remember that time when harrison claimed that his fellow construction workers made $2000/day and people who went to university were stupid? it was a really intelligent comment.

i guess it is in line with his military service history. thanks for shaere.

Harrison
09-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Awww, how cute. A fellow terrible coming to defend his peers with fabricated statements.

Pico
09-18-2011, 01:06 PM
saw harrison at my splenda rehab group last weekend, he went to the bathroom and i was pretty suspicious so i went afterwards and yep sure enough empty splenda packets everywhere

Slathar
09-18-2011, 01:06 PM
It makes fuckups who are neck deep in student loans with no suitable job prospects in their "field" feel better about themselves for having wasted both time and money for little to no return in the near future.

My best friends are pulling $1100/day in CT right now as linemen. All dropped out of high school.

What dumbasses, right?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrison projecting his inferior status ^^^^

Harrison
09-18-2011, 01:08 PM
That doesn't say people who went to school are stupid. It's completely out of context from the thread.

You're a retard, so I'll let it slide.

Slathar
09-18-2011, 01:09 PM
That doesn't say people who went to school are stupid. It's completely out of context from the thread.

You're a retard, so I'll let it slide.

Can we talk about how high school drop outs earn more than college graduates? I want you to give me evidence. Come on, pal. You can do it. They make $1100/day!

Slathar
09-18-2011, 01:09 PM
i bet harrison ends his reply with "lol" or "lmao" or "rofl"

Harrison
09-18-2011, 01:11 PM
You're a joke and boring me.

Spam the forums more about how much better you are than TR and cry because you were rejected.

Slathar
09-18-2011, 03:58 PM
You're a joke and boring me.

Spam the forums more about how much better you are than TR and cry because you were rejected.

I normally don't talk to the lower class. This is fun! Are you still angry you were too obese for the army? I'm sorry about that.

Harrison
09-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Hilarious is that you're implying you're above anyone at all.

Except maybe KB just because he's a useless junkie...

Pico
09-18-2011, 04:26 PM
thought we talked about this whole denial thing harrison. plz don't regress now after all the progress we've made now just put the splenda down

central scrutinizer
09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
I am not sure how things are in the rest of the world but in Alberta you actually can go and make a very good wage right out of highschool in the oilfields. You can in fact make not just more money then most professionals, but MUCH more money then most professionals on the rigs, depending on the outfit, your job and the season, as things such as isolation pay and danger pay quickly add up.

What would be uncommon would be a person a few years out of university that was employed in their field and making close to what a drop out in the oil fields makes.
Of course on-site professionals can make wages that blow those of most rig pigs out of the water.

Other industries can be quite lucrative as well such as construction. But are of course much more prone to fluctuate with markets. And a skilled worker in a niche industry can make rediculous amounts of money.

One season for instance I made slightly over $80 000 in less then four months with a company that stains concrete for high-end real estate clients. Of course that was not a job I could have just walked into off of the street but the experience and aptitude's that made me a viable producer in that company surely took me a lot less time to develop then the training that a doctor or an engineer for instance would require.

The real world does not operate upon some mystical sliding wage scale dictated by degrees, it operates on supply and demand.

Of course there are trade-offs to working in the trades. You CAN make alot of money. You can also fuck your body over at a young age and be screwed for life where as Johny gynecologist mostly has to worry about twisting his back on the golf course. And its often dangerous. They dont just toss money at you for fun. There are distinct reasons that the wages can be very high and that rate of turnover for workers in many trade industries can be extremely high compared to those of professionals.

Slathar
09-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Dance puppets, dance.

I pull da stringz