PDA

View Full Version : Harrison fat and subsequent quivering jowls cause San Diego power outage

KB_Trader
09-09-2011, 09:19 PM
<kaybee> harrison, the fat mad guy on the internet that everyone rolls his or her eyes at
<Finawin-Harrison> Sorry junkie, that fat joke doesn't work on me
<kaybee> it's not a joke
<kaybee> you really are fat
<Finawin-Harrison> Yeah, gargantuan
<kaybee> not gargantuan
<kaybee> but definitely fat
<Finawin-Harrison> You're a junkie, cheating at emulated everquest...lol do you have any redeeming qualities at all?
<kaybee> man boobs and all that jazz
<kaybee> Of course I do silly
<kaybee> I'm a charming young man
<Finawin-Harrison> I'm 6'1" 195lbs and run 5-10k races, regularly lol
<kaybee> i'm sure =\
<Finawin-Harrison> I'm more in shape than you've probably ever been, and don't destroy my body with copious amounts of heroin
<kaybee> hey man running 5-10k races is pretty good for a fat guy
<kaybee> props
<Finawin-Harrison> Warrior Dash, Rugged Maniac, Tough Mudder, Thanksgiving Day 5k(local)
<Finawin-Harrison> Fucking whale-like "bro." (lowering my communication levels so you can understand it...)
<kaybee> like i said that's pretty good for a fat guy
<kaybee> i'm surprised :)
<kaybee> u would think w/ all that running u wouldn't b so fat ya know?
<kaybee> must just be in your genes
<Finawin-Harrison> I know you're just trolling, but seriously, when you OD next. Remember this moment for me.
<kaybee> i'm not trolling
<kaybee> you really are fat
<kaybee> but w/e makes you feel better buddy
<kaybee> i'd be insecure if I was fat + bitter too so i understand the whole IM NOT FAT I SWEAR I RUN MARATHONS thing
<Finawin-Harrison> I'm not new to the internet. Even a useless junkie isn't this retarded.
<kaybee> look bro
<kaybee> all i'm sayin
<kaybee> is i see your pic
<kaybee> and i see a fat guy
<kaybee> you look in the mirror and see brad pitt i guess
<kaybee> that's cool and all i'm happy that your brain has managed to find a way around the insecurity that obesity can bring
<kaybee> but ya ain't foolin ol' kb
<Finawin-Harrison> Definitely just a junkie troll, and a bad one at that.
<kaybee> okay this is becoming disturbing
<kaybee> you've literally developed some weird defense mechanism where you think you're skinny
<Finawin-Harrison> You're still going. Those holes in your grey matter must be massive by now. You spend more time thinking about how to get high than how to effectively insult, reverting to "ufat" like you're in high school lol
<Finawin-Harrison> broken dopamine receptors rofl
<kaybee> Very few drugs are proven to cause olney's lesions
<kaybee> Disassociatives have been shown to cause them in extremely large doses in rats
<Finawin-Harrison> You have much in common, being both a junkie, and lowlife vermin...
<kaybee> That didn't make any sense
<Reiker> I enjoyed this.
<kaybee> 2 much fat in ur head
<Finawin-Harrison> *yawn* his only response to all of that was "ufat"
<kaybee> mr fat head hehe
<kaybee> all you did was call me a junkie?
<kaybee> not sure where ur dazzling wit was
<Cold> isn't it time for someone to say "no u"
<kaybee> but hay i guess if u can make up a defense mechanism to make yourself think you're skinny anything is possible
<Finawin-Harrison> I set my expectations too high for such a lowlife I suppose. It's a mistake born of being around normal people more often than not I suppose
<kaybee> fattysayswut
<Reiker> i know u r but wut am i
<Finawin-Harrison> I'll use smaller words for your drug-addled "brain"
<Finawin-Harrison> "HURRR ME SMARTER THAN U"
<kaybee> fattysayswut
<kaybee> (btw heroin neither causes olney's lessions or bonds to dopamine receptors)
<Finawin-Harrison> It binds to related transmitters and increases dopamine levels in others. Saying it doesn't bind to dopamine receptors is just nitpicking, but I shouldn't expect a lowly junkie to know anything, ever.
<kaybee> so basically I was right and ur fat + mad about it

Barkingturtle
09-09-2011, 09:21 PM
These are bad cyborz.

Anger
09-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Too long. Didn't read.

KB_Trader
09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
gawd irc program deleted all the names thinking it was html

kaybee harrison, the fat mad guy on the internet that everyone rolls his or her eyes at
Finawin-Harrison Sorry junkie, that fat joke doesn't work on me
kaybee it's not a joke
kaybee you really are fat
Finawin-Harrison Yeah, gargantuan
kaybee not gargantuan
kaybee but definitely fat
Finawin-Harrison You're a junkie, cheating at emulated everquest...lol do you have any redeeming qualities at all?
kaybee man boobs and all that jazz
kaybee Of course I do silly
kaybee I'm a charming young man
Finawin-Harrison I'm 6'1" 195lbs and run 5-10k races, regularly lol
kaybee i'm sure =\
Finawin-Harrison I'm more in shape than you've probably ever been, and don't destroy my body with copious amounts of heroin
kaybee hey man running 5-10k races is pretty good for a fat guy
kaybee props
Finawin-Harrison Warrior Dash, Rugged Maniac, Tough Mudder, Thanksgiving Day 5k(local)
Finawin-Harrison Fucking whale-like "bro." (lowering my communication levels so you can understand it...)
kaybee like i said that's pretty good for a fat guy
kaybee i'm surprised :)
kaybee u would think w/ all that running u wouldn't b so fat ya know?
kaybee must just be in your genes
Finawin-Harrison I know you're just trolling, but seriously, when you OD next. Remember this moment for me.
kaybee i'm not trolling
kaybee you really are fat
kaybee but w/e makes you feel better buddy
kaybee i'd be insecure if I was fat + bitter too so i understand the whole IM NOT FAT I SWEAR I RUN MARATHONS thing
Finawin-Harrison I'm not new to the internet. Even a useless junkie isn't this retarded.
kaybee look bro
kaybee all i'm sayin
kaybee is i see your pic
kaybee and i see a fat guy
kaybee you look in the mirror and see brad pitt i guess
kaybee that's cool and all i'm happy that your brain has managed to find a way around the insecurity that obesity can bring
kaybee but ya ain't foolin ol' kb
Finawin-Harrison Definitely just a junkie troll, and a bad one at that.
kaybee okay this is becoming disturbing
kaybee you've literally developed some weird defense mechanism where you think you're skinny
Finawin-Harrison You're still going. Those holes in your grey matter must be massive by now. You spend more time thinking about how to get high than how to effectively insult, reverting to "ufat" like you're in high school lol
Finawin-Harrison broken dopamine receptors rofl
kaybee Very few drugs are proven to cause olney's lesions
kaybee Disassociatives have been shown to cause them in extremely large doses in rats
Finawin-Harrison You have much in common, being both a junkie, and lowlife vermin...
kaybee That didn't make any sense
Reiker I enjoyed this.
kaybee 2 much fat in ur head
Finawin-Harrison *yawn* his only response to all of that was "ufat"
kaybee mr fat head hehe
kaybee all you did was call me a junkie?
kaybee not sure where ur dazzling wit was
Cold isn't it time for someone to say "no u"
kaybee but hay i guess if u can make up a defense mechanism to make yourself think you're skinny anything is possible
Finawin-Harrison I set my expectations too high for such a lowlife I suppose. It's a mistake born of being around normal people more often than not I suppose
kaybee fattysayswut
Reiker i know u r but wut am i
Finawin-Harrison I'll use smaller words for your drug-addled "brain"
Finawin-Harrison "HURRR ME SMARTER THAN U"
kaybee fattysayswut
kaybee (btw heroin neither causes olney's lessions or bonds to dopamine receptors)
Finawin-Harrison It binds to related transmitters and increases dopamine levels in others. Saying it doesn't bind to dopamine receptors is just nitpicking, but I shouldn't expect a lowly junkie to know anything, ever.
kaybee so basically I was right and ur fat + mad about it

purist
09-09-2011, 09:58 PM
has harrison ever typed an insult without appending lol at the end i bet he laughs hysterically at his own jokes irl

Salty
09-09-2011, 10:06 PM
confirmed fat

KB_Trader
09-09-2011, 10:42 PM
my favorite part was when he was like LOL MAN I JUST TORE HIM A NEW ASSHOLE BY CALLING HIM A JUNKIE AND ALL HE COULD DO WAS SAY UR FAT as if he masterfully crafted some sick burns. Also the I KNOW UR TROLLING THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND IM RAGING OUT ABOUT IT BUT STILL GONNA CONTINUE TO FEED INTO IT AD NAUSEUM.

Barkingturtle
09-09-2011, 10:53 PM
To be fair, you both seem mad and you're both a couple of fucking losers hanging out in irc on a Friday night when you could be out running marathons or rubbing coke on your nipples while some too-skinny meth-whore fucks her own ass with a hot gack for your amusement. Just sayin', you're both pretty much equally pathetic and you should probably quit pulling one another's hair and just fuck already, homos.

KB_Trader
09-09-2011, 10:58 PM
sounds like ur fat also

Barkingturtle
09-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Damn, really? That's it?

Your mother put up more of a fight, and I was paying the whore good money to let me shit on her.

I am disappoint, son. You've got the repertoire of my twelve year-old niece. Here I was, making you my bitch and now I'm not even sure I want you. I mean, if I just wanted something to abuse I'd find a puppy and see how many twists it takes to remove the fuzzy little head.

Anyway, take it easy, Lil' KB.

Hoggen
09-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Damn, really? That's it?

Your mother put up more of a fight, and I was paying the whore good money to let me shit on her.

I am disappoint, son. You've got the repertoire of my twelve year-old niece. Here I was, making you my bitch and now I'm not even sure I want you. I mean, if I just wanted something to abuse I'd find a puppy and see how many twists it takes to remove the fuzzy little head.

Give him a break, dude. He's a junkie.

Misto
09-10-2011, 12:21 AM
When are we going to get nude pics of your ex-gf KB

Diggles
09-10-2011, 12:29 AM
After further inspection KB is not that bad, but I like both of them so I don't know who to root for.

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Damn, really? That's it?

fat

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 12:35 AM
When are we going to get nude pics of your ex-gf KB

I posted them before and they got deleted so not gonna do it again.

naez
09-10-2011, 01:10 AM
everybody just calm the fuck down

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
HAIL LORD SATAN
http://www.terrortube.com/gallery/files/1/8/hail-satan-Fuck-Yeah.gif

Diggles
09-10-2011, 01:36 AM
i play a shadow priest so i accept this gif

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 01:37 AM
It's pretty much the best thing ever.

Doors
09-10-2011, 01:45 AM
big kb more liek BIG KB

Cwall
09-10-2011, 02:04 AM
thank god i'm not fat like harrison

also i'm pretty sure he was discharged from the military for being too fat to pass basic training

JenJen
09-10-2011, 02:40 AM
did anyone else read the original message like it was rap lyrics?

gangsta's should rap about fat, it works.

Diggles
09-10-2011, 02:52 AM
phat

get it right damnit

Pico
09-10-2011, 02:55 AM
im a fat person trapped in a skinny persons body

Pico
09-10-2011, 02:56 AM
a "fatsexual" if u prefer

Diggles
09-10-2011, 03:06 AM
there's a skinny girl in me just trying to get out, i shut her up with chocolate

guineapig
09-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Pretty weak flamming a guy who is suspended off the forums and can't respond.

No cred...

Pico
09-10-2011, 03:22 AM
Pretty weak flamming a guy who is suspended off the forums and can't respond.

No cred...

plz leave the forums

Pico
09-10-2011, 03:22 AM
or i will flam all over u

Diggles
09-10-2011, 03:30 AM
we've been flaming cheaters in game for 2 weeks, Guinea, what's your point?

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 05:01 AM
It's cool GP, fat ppl like him don't have feelings. They're dead on the inside (and fat on the outside)

Autotune
09-10-2011, 02:42 PM
It's cool GP, fat ppl like him don't have feelings. They're Full O'shit on the inside (and fat on the outside)

Scribbles
09-10-2011, 03:25 PM
autotone girl irl ??????

Ennoia
09-10-2011, 03:27 PM
autotone girl irl ??????

Unfortunately don't think so :(

KB_Trader
09-10-2011, 04:56 PM
If Autotune looked like his avatar I would make an exception for the banging someone I met over the interweb. Also, JenJen is pretty cute, but I wouldn't drive let alone fly to another country.

guineapig
09-12-2011, 08:00 AM
we've been flaming cheaters in game for 2 weeks, Guinea, what's your point?

Suspended in game and suspended on the forums are two different things.
Anyway, I wasn't defending Harrison. I was merely pointing out how weak forum trolls are.

Goraxx
09-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Im sure Harrison can choose any one of the 9000 proxies he has to create a forum troll account to respond/white knite himself during his ban.

EkireiTheNecro
09-12-2011, 11:46 AM
I USED to be fat.

I've regained much weight due to project1999.

Scribbles
09-12-2011, 02:40 PM
If Autotune looked like his avatar I would make an exception for the banging someone I met over the interweb. Also, JenJen is pretty cute, but I wouldn't drive let alone fly to another country.

idk wut jenjen looks like but deathgirl is p h0t too. also feachie cute iirc but i am less confident on that one

Knuckle
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
jenjen is definitely flight worthy, she made it into KA

xnolanx
09-12-2011, 03:08 PM
im a fat person trapped in a skinny persons body

EkireiTheNecro
09-13-2011, 12:23 AM
BIG KB aka BIG ROSEANNE

CONFIRMED: Hacker, junkie, and eqemu addict with a shit-eating whore of a mother.

Harrison
09-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Lol junkies is maaaaaad

purist
09-14-2011, 05:13 PM
do you think harrison was planning that comeback the entire time of his ban i bet he was i bet he was

Harrison
09-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Sorry chickenshit anonymous nobody, definitely not.