PDA

View Full Version : A few things

Mardur
09-07-2011, 01:51 PM
First of all, I'm joining the military. Most likely the Army due to the long wait time to ship for the Navy and Air Force. Leaning Cryptolinguist.

Second of all, and I know this is a little late, but you all are totally shitting on Xzerion. As a former member, raid leader, and website manager (DKP, attendance, etc) for IB, I can guarantee you that Xzerion is the last person to do anything shady. All I'm seeing is a bunch of kids freshly angry over losing dragons slinging mud at someone completely undeserving. Just because his name isn't broadcast in neon lights, I can guarantee Xzerion has done 10x more for this server than you conspiracy mongers. And you can thank him when you zone into Plane of Mischief when Velious in released in 2019.

This community is both amazing and disturbing at the same time. Over 300 accounts were recently suspended for third party cheat programs, yet most of the shit is surrounding a guy who devotes large amounts of his life to developing new content and managing the server's longest running and most effective guild.

That's all for now.

Shannacore
09-07-2011, 01:51 PM
inb4 you're severely flamed

Diggles
09-07-2011, 01:54 PM
great job asshole stop brining up Xzerion we already forgot about him

what part of no discussing devs in RNF any more did you not understand

Diggles
09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
also i wish I had tags for young army soldier or mardur cumguzzler

Doors
09-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I say we stone Mardur for blasphemy.

Doors
09-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Mardur clear hate yet? (www.facebook.com)

Mardur
09-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I wanted to post something in the "main" thread, and then it was locked, and then I was too busy.

Oh I also wanted to mention that Karsten Ektar and Jeremy are rad bros and EQ pros.

JenJen
09-07-2011, 01:58 PM
bush knocked down the towers

wipe it clean

etc

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Mardur clear hate yet? (www.facebook.com)

Pretty sure Mardur is gonna be rocking the Crafted BP until Vindi.

JenJen
09-07-2011, 02:07 PM
what did your characters get banned for out of interest?

Harrison
09-07-2011, 02:09 PM
inb4 the tinfoil hat mongoloid crew (DA/Fishbait/TMO)

Diggles
09-07-2011, 02:14 PM
too late, I already posted

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:14 PM
what did your characters get banned for out of interest?

Old stories, use search.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Two things disappointed me when global OOC was turned off:

1) Danth sex stories
2) Finawin putting people in their place

Harrison
09-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Man, the sheer amount of butthurtedness was fucking massive during those days.

Look at bodeanicus et al

Those pussies still cry about their verbal rape to this day and still won't say who they were, either.

Harrison
09-07-2011, 02:20 PM
(back when the game was actually fun, before poopsocking)

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Wipe it clean!

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh no, Harrison banned again.

Diggles
09-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Wow, what happened there

Aadill
09-07-2011, 02:29 PM
RnF posting in server chat

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Think he had a post deleted in the Questioning GM Decisions thread.

Aadill
09-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Yep

To harrison, Ill be petitioning a restraining order.

Anger
09-07-2011, 02:44 PM
First of all, I'm joining the military. Most likely the Army due to the long wait time to ship for the Navy and Air Force. Leaning Cryptolinguist.

Second of all, and I know this is a little late, but you all are totally shitting on Xzerion. As a former member, raid leader, and website manager (DKP, attendance, etc) for IB, I can guarantee you that Xzerion is the last person to do anything shady. All I'm seeing is a bunch of kids freshly angry over losing dragons slinging mud at someone completely undeserving. Just because his name isn't broadcast in neon lights, I can guarantee Xzerion has done 10x more for this server than you conspiracy mongers. And you can thank him when you zone into Plane of Mischief when Velious in released in 2019.

This community is both amazing and disturbing at the same time. Over 300 accounts were recently suspended for third party cheat programs, yet most of the shit is surrounding a guy who devotes large amounts of his life to developing new content and managing the server's longest running and most effective guild.

That's all for now.

Your opinion is valid and will make many people change their minds.

Good luck getting brainwashed in the Army.

Supreme
09-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Your opinion is valid and will make many people change their minds.

Good luck getting brainwashed in the Army.

You make brainwashing sound like a bad thing....

Anger
09-07-2011, 02:47 PM
You make brainwashing sound like a bad thing....

You make it sound like it isn't :p

Morlaeth
09-07-2011, 02:49 PM

1) Danth sex stories

QFT

Mardur
09-07-2011, 02:55 PM
A man with my intelligence and resolve will not be brainwashed by the US Army.

yaaaflow
09-07-2011, 03:02 PM
a) 2nd on the hate for Xzerion being seriously misplaced. Not to say that I'm unbiased (longtime member of IB and then shorttime member of TR who has barely played since kunark's release) but I've literally never seen Xzerion put his guild before the health of the server.

b) don't join the army dude you're way too smart to waste your time with that nonsense.

Autotune
09-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Xzerion again?, Who cares?

Slathar
09-07-2011, 03:07 PM
should i join the military? i h8 terrorists and i love freedom and call of duty and my mom says i could be a combat medic since im overweight fwiw

Mardur
09-07-2011, 03:22 PM
a) 2nd on the hate for Xzerion being seriously misplaced. Not to say that I'm unbiased (longtime member of IB and then shorttime member of TR who has barely played since kunark's release) but I've literally never seen Xzerion put his guild before the health of the server.

b) don't join the army dude you're way too smart to waste your time with that nonsense.

Yeah I've seen a situation where Xzerion was essentially between the good of the server and the good of his friends/guild, and he chose the server. He's one of the 5-10 or so people on P99 who have earned my complete respect.

Regarding b; I would saw unintelligent, misguided, immature people are exactly the ones who should avoid the military. But unfortunately those types make up the vast majority of the armed forces and give it a bad reputation.

I'm essentially going to be getting paid more than I ever have in my life, along with many benefits, to learn and utilize a cool and interesting skill set. I'm not going to be infantry.

Oh and I wanted to mention that Uthgaard was probably the best thing to happen to P99 since inception and his resignation sux.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 03:24 PM
I fucked the English language right up the ass with that last post.

/mourn Edit Button

Mardur
09-07-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm gonna go play Dungeons of Dredmor and see how patch 1.05 is. ttyl

Doors
09-07-2011, 03:39 PM
ttyl

Ektar
09-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I wanted to post something in the "main" thread, and then it was locked, and then I was too busy.

Oh I also wanted to mention that Karsten Ektar and Jeremy are rad bros and EQ pros.

missu tiki torch!

Pico
09-07-2011, 03:58 PM
reiker who was banned from emu servers and likely splenda addict ah yes we should trust him

Kassel
09-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Mardur, how come you never joined TR?

Ennoia
09-07-2011, 05:15 PM

That's all for now.

1. No one actually joining the military uses the term 'cryptolinguist'.

2. Xzerion was talking some shit about you when IB and DW first merged, explicitly saying 'No, Mardur will not be joining the new guild'.

3. Weren't you banned/suspended for doing shady shit yourself? Making your overall opinion on what constitutes as shady shit null and void?

Skope
09-07-2011, 05:19 PM

1) Danth sex stories
2) Finawin putting people in their place

...AND YOU LOVE IT

Littlegyno
09-07-2011, 05:26 PM

I love clueless cunts post like they know anything.

http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/cryptologic-linguist.html

Diggles
09-07-2011, 05:36 PM

2. Xzerion was talking some shit about you when IB and DW first merged, explicitly saying 'No, Mardur will not be joining the new guild'.

3. Weren't you banned/suspended for doing shady shit yourself? Making your overall opinion on what constitutes as shady shit null and void?

good lord you're stupid

purist
09-07-2011, 05:44 PM
are you fluent in any foreign languages

Ennoia
09-07-2011, 05:44 PM
I love clueless cunts post like they know anything.

http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/cryptologic-linguist.html

Yea, that's the actual MOS description, not what they go around calling themselves to civilians who wouldn't know any better.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 05:46 PM
reiker who was banned from emu servers and likely splenda addict ah yes we should trust him

If I cared enough I could log into P99 or any Emu server. Big Mardur not suspended in the cheat sting. Splenda sucks.

1. I coulda said MOS 98G but I knew you were too lazy to Google.

2. I know this. This is the result of Rogean and others dragging my name through the mud. Everything I said still stands. I was denied from the TR merge due to my previous "history." But I'm glad, considering it gave me much amusement to see all the suspended TR members/officers. And I'm still squeaky clean.

3. It's very entertaining that the best dig someone can get at me is "lol u wer band." In three months it'll be two years since my ban. In almost two years I've had zero contact from any P99 GM, dev, or guide regarding hacking, cheat programs, KSing, training, etc. This happened almost two years ago, so I'm pretty tired of discussing it and search is your best option (I even mentioned that already in this thread). But in short, I was accused of warping, which was untrue due to the fact that I know how fucking easy it is to detect that shit and the fact that I'm not a moron and the fact that I don't even know how to warp.

What else you got, Ennoia?

Mardur
09-07-2011, 05:47 PM
are you fluent in any foreign languages

No but I've been teaching myself Arabic in preparation. You're not required to know anything going in, really (besides scoring a 95+ on the ASVAB).

Littlegyno
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Yea you go to DLI for awhile. good luck brew.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah, DLI. Hasbinbad and I are going to become the best of friends.

Littlegyno
09-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, DLI. Hasbinbad and I are going to become the best of friends.

LOL hasbinanig joining too? I'll ETS by the time you guys finish DLI :{

Mardur
09-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Hasbinbad is super anti-military, but no. But he lives in California!

Mardur
09-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Hasbinbad is super anti-military, so no. But he lives in California!

Littlegyno
09-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Hasbinbad is super anti-military, but no. But he lives in California!

O. Monteray is nice. You'll like it alot. I don't know how long you'll be there, depends on what language you're assigned. For the past several years all the intel fags we get are Mandarin, Farsi and Urdu.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah, that's why I'm not super focusing on anything now, not knowing what I'll need to know. But at least good ol' Rosetta Stone is helping to get my brain in gear.

You probably know this, but this is Gilbert the bard from garage box 3. I know I mention this a lot but mez-knockbacking-ing you off bee island was probably the single most amusing thing I've ever done on any emu server.

Ennoia
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
If I cared enough I could log into P99 or any Emu server. Big Mardur not suspended in the cheat sting. Splenda sucks.

1. I coulda said MOS 98G but I knew you were too lazy to Google.

2. I know this. This is the result of Rogean and others dragging my name through the mud. Everything I said still stands. I was denied from the TR merge due to my previous "history." But I'm glad, considering it gave me much amusement to see all the suspended TR members/officers. And I'm still squeaky clean.

3. It's very entertaining that the best dig someone can get at me is "lol u wer band." In three months it'll be two years since my ban. In almost two years I've had zero contact from any P99 GM, dev, or guide regarding hacking, cheat programs, KSing, training, etc. This happened almost two years ago, so I'm pretty tired of discussing it and search is your best option (I even mentioned that already in this thread). But in short, I was accused of warping, which was untrue due to the fact that I know how fucking easy it is to detect that shit and the fact that I'm not a moron and the fact that I don't even know how to warp.

What else you got, Ennoia?

1. No, I wouldn't have known what a 98G is, but I do know the guys doing the foreign language stuff don't go around calling themselves cryptolinguists.

2&3. You're far from squeaky clean. Having been banned at all without people knowing the full story of what happened makes you untrustable trash.

Kassel
09-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Apparently 2 out of 3 chars banned is now "Squeaky clean"

Lol

purist
09-07-2011, 06:15 PM
for additional lols see the thread where mardur got extremely emotional/butthurt about getting denied from tr and posted a gigantic wall of text rivaling that of a suicidal 12-year-old suburban girl's livejournal entry in dramaticism

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31394

Droxx
09-07-2011, 07:11 PM

Everyone says cryptolinguist.

P.S. go Air Force, Tiki. Don't settle for the Army.

Supreme
09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
All my old army buddies refer to what they did in the military by MOS.

I was a 97B.

Bazia
09-07-2011, 07:58 PM

I'm an Army soldier and I think it's a really good for everyone to at least serve a few years.

Also the Army is much more militarized then those other 2 branches, if you want the real military experience (Combat tours and more military discipline/formality.)

I would definately suggest the Army or Marine Corps.

It really opens your eyes to how other countries and cultures live while also helping you appreciate the excessive luxuries of the U.S.

Although Cryptolinguist probably provides a nice bonus, what I know of it sounds boring. (I am a Combat Photographer in the process of reclassing.)

There are more interesting MOS's available (Assuming you did well on your ASVAB and have the ability to obtain a high security clearance.) that also provide good bonuses with good after service career skills.

I know you didn't really ask for input but I try to be supportive of anyone thinking about joining the Armed Services :D

mimixownzall
09-07-2011, 08:00 PM
First of all, I'm joining the military. Most likely the Army due to the long wait time to ship for the Navy and Air Force.

After being in the Air Force and listening to my friends and family who have been in every other branch of service.

You should wait as long as it takes to join the Air Force.

Basic is cake.
Food on AF bases is the absolute best.
The enlisted girls are way hotter.
The living quarters are the difference between living in a college dorm and a fucking warehouse full of people with tiny shitty beds.

The Air Force also does the right thing: They sit back at base and let their Officers do the fighting.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 08:01 PM
97B looks interesting but I don't want to get stuck as a dignified cop.

I originally wanted to go Air Force, but like I said the advantage of the Army is that you ship a hell of a lot faster. Don't really want to spend a year waiting around.

Supreme
09-07-2011, 08:04 PM
97B looks interesting but I don't want to get stuck as a dignified cop.

I think you are confusing CID with CIA.

Just sayin..

Bazia
09-07-2011, 08:07 PM
The Air Force does have higher living standards in general, but if you're joining for the experience as a whole ( I scored a 96 on my ASVAB as well as having a 133 GT scire and qualified for all branches) I highly suggest the Army.

The Air Force are super informal and honestly hardly military, the only badasses out of the AF is the PJ's and JTAC's.

Dude if you have the scores get into the 35 series (Military Intelligence) pretty interesting as well as extremely profitable civllian career options after you get out with the experience.

I would suggest 35F. (All source Intel)

Again this is assuming you had good scores and don't have any criminal history or a foreign spouse.

Mardur
09-07-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm an Army soldier and I think it's a really good for everyone to at least serve a few years.

Also the Army is much more militarized then those other 2 branches, if you want the real military experience (Combat tours and more military discipline/formality.)

I would definately suggest the Army or Marine Corps.

It really opens your eyes to how other countries and cultures live while also helping you appreciate the excessive luxuries of the U.S.

Although Cryptolinguist probably provides a nice bonus, what I know of it sounds boring. (I am a Combat Photographer in the process of reclassing.)

There are more interesting MOS's available (Assuming you did well on your ASVAB and have the ability to obtain a high security clearance.) that also provide good bonuses with good after service career skills.

I know you didn't really ask for input but I try to be supportive of anyone thinking about joining the Armed Services :D

Nah, part of the point of this thread was for input and I appreciate it. What do you have in mind for interesting MOSs that provide good bonuses and after service skills? ASVAB score requirement is not a factor.

It's still very up in the air at this point. Cryptolinguist grabbed my attention because it looked interesting and I've always been very good with language. I just want a job that's not dangerous, intellectually stimulating, and something where I feel active and like I'm actually doing something (not repairing computers etc).

Bazia
09-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Nah, part of the point of this thread was for input and I appreciate it. What do you have in mind for interesting MOSs that provide good bonuses and after service skills? ASVAB score requirement is not a factor.

It's still very up in the air at this point. Cryptolinguist grabbed my attention because it looked interesting and I've always been very good with language. I just want a job that's not dangerous, intellectually stimulating, and something where I feel active and like I'm actually doing something (not repairing computers etc).

Read the post I just posed before this one :D

It's not dangerous although I will admit sometimes some danger is fun. (I've had enough that why I'm, reclassing)

Mardur
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
I fucking love Joe & Mac btw.

Bazia
09-07-2011, 08:19 PM
It's also currently under strengthed.

Main reasons I think it would be good for you is;

1. You said you want to meaningfully contribute.
2. Not directly dangerous.
3. Interesting information (In my opinion)
4. The clearance required is very valuable after you get out of the military (Free Top Secret Clearance)
5. Easily 6 figure income in the civillian sector after enlistment contract is up.

Remember 35F! Not all the 35 series have these advantages (Don't let your recruiter fuck you.)

Mardur
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
I'll definitely look into it, appreciate the advice.

Kassel
09-07-2011, 08:25 PM
The Air Force does have higher living standards in general, but if you're joining for the experience as a whole ( I scored a 96 on my ASVAB as well as having a 133 GT scire and qualified for all branches) I highly suggest the Army.

The Air Force are super informal and honestly hardly military, the only badasses out of the AF is the PJ's and JTAC's.

Dude if you have the scores get into the 35 series (Military Intelligence) pretty interesting as well as extremely profitable civllian career options after you get out with the experience.

I would suggest 35F. (All source Intel)

Again this is assuming you had good scores and don't have any criminal history or a foreign spouse.

http://www.footedpajamas.com/v/vspfiles/photos/FL-135-K-2T.jpg

Bazia
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I'll definitely look into it, appreciate the advice.

No problem, glad to see you want to help yourself and your country.

purist
09-07-2011, 09:04 PM
reiker known balding guy in denial and cheating sack of shit to the community also he was recently spotted tipping his fourteenth packet of SplendaŽ into a double espresso skinny mochachino with carob sprinkles

mimixownzall
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Honestly, the year wait is worth it.

polum6666
09-07-2011, 10:34 PM
mardur why dont you suck harrison's cock already.

h0tr0d (shaere)
09-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Off topic but good luck with the Army Mardur. And it is all about brainwashing, can be good or bad depending on your point of view. I don't know how it is in boot these days but 'brainwashing' was part of changing you. Things become much clearer, but Supreme can talk about the Army I can only comment on what the Marine corps had for me way back in 1991.

h0tr0d (shaere)
09-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Oh, and something humorous (well maybe). Don't let em put p99 bannings on your criminal record! /chuckle. Good luck with the career choice, it isn't for everyone but for more then people realize.

Mardur
09-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words Shaere, especially considering we had some altercations during the Karnors frenzy when Kunark opened.

And I understand that boot camp is a form of brainwashing. It's been going on since the beginning of time. You put someone in a really intense situation and break them down. And then when it's over you commend them and build them back up. It builds confidence and loyalty. I don't think there's a single military force in the history of man that hasn't employed this tactic to train soldiers. The weaker of a person you are, the more susceptible you are to it. For me though, I know what I'm getting myself into, I know what the purpose behind it all is.

Supreme
09-08-2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_6993.jpg

Dang ole water under bridge man.

garzahd`
09-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Riker a straight up fuckin idiot.

Dirt McGirt
09-08-2011, 12:47 PM
riker more like kiker

Mardur
09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
hehe

Knuckle
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM

That's all for now.

A CRYPTOLINGUIST THAT IS NAIVE SOUNDS PRO BRO DONT TROLL ME THO

Slathar
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
does this make me a cryptolinguist since i speak more than one language? nm im not a smarmy douchebag. i also enjoyed the part where you claimed to be, "good at languages" and then admit you only speak english.

Slathar
09-08-2011, 02:12 PM
hey guys im good at math. oh btw ive never learned any advanced math hurrrrrrr

Diggles
09-08-2011, 02:13 PM
I have English, l33t sp34k and political bullshit at master

Dirt McGirt
09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
i like big snoop dogg so i think that makes me a criptobiologist

Mardur
09-08-2011, 02:29 PM
hey guys im good at math. oh btw ive never learned any advanced math hurrrrrrr

There's a difference between formal education and aptitude...

Pico
09-08-2011, 02:48 PM
im great at languages typically when visiting a new country i really like to blend in with the locals. sil vous plait, for example, means you're a faggot as my friend jacques (from paris) taught me. after a couple more weeks of rosetta stone ill feel comfortable enough to apply for an ambassador job wish me luck

Pico
09-08-2011, 02:50 PM
great at math too and don't get me started on quantum mechanics i was devouring einsteins more advanced work by age 7

Supreme
09-08-2011, 04:41 PM
great at math too and don't get me started on quantum mechanics i was devouring einsteins more advanced work by age 7

Thats cool.

Working on my PHD in Quantum Computing myself.

JayDee
09-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Hopefully you die from friendly fire OP

Bubbles
09-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Best of luck, Mardur. :)

Extunarian
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
im great at languages typically when visiting a new country i really like to blend in with the locals. sil vous plait, for example, means you're a faggot as my friend jacques (from paris) taught me. after a couple more weeks of rosetta stone ill feel comfortable enough to apply for an ambassador job wish me luck

Maybe we should just start saying young pico

Dirt McGirt
09-09-2011, 04:20 PM
no

Mardur
09-09-2011, 04:23 PM
<3 Bubbles

Uthgaard
09-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Thats cool.

Working on my PHD in Quantum Computing myself.

LOL. No you're not. You failed at your attempt to even get an associates.

Uthgaard
09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
All my old army buddies refer to what they did in the military by MOS.

I was a 97B.

You are one of the worst liars ever. Do I need to post the picture of you with the fat roll on the back of your head protruding, too? You were never in the army.

purist
09-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Y Do I need to post the picture of you with the fat roll on the back of your head protruding, too?

Yes, please post it.

Mardur
09-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Uthgaard lets get drinks.

Uthgaard
09-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Uthgaard lets get drinks.

If you ever swing by Kentucky, sure.

h0tr0d (shaere)
09-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Lots of people put on weight after they leave the military Uthgaard. Heck ever see that show operation repo? The guy that owns that business was former military. And said to say but military has changed with society, lot more people with weight issues actively serving.

Uthgaard
09-09-2011, 09:18 PM
You still have to be able to pass at least one fitness test within a year. Don't mistake me for saying that he wasn't in the military because he was fat. I know he wasn't the same way I know he failed out of his AS.

Short of showing everyone his life history that I dug up while he was threatening the server, there is also the issue of time. He's only 30 or 31. Someone that immature, with those deep-seated of psychological issues, does not serve a term in the military and complete graduate school while working a full time civilian job and hosting larp sessions every weekend.

JayDee
09-09-2011, 09:32 PM
lol @ you thinking people in the army are intellectual free thinkers

Supreme
09-11-2011, 03:31 PM
LOL. No you're not. You failed at your attempt to even get an associates.

Actually my comment was in response to the quoted comment that was on my post...

So read THAT again...

Supreme
09-11-2011, 03:33 PM
You are one of the worst liars ever. Do I need to post the picture of you with the fat roll on the back of your head protruding, too? You were never in the army.

If you say so...you have been stalking me enough...have you not been able to locate my DD-214?

Better email my boss again and see if they can help ya partner!

Supreme
09-11-2011, 03:50 PM
You still have to be able to pass at least one fitness test within a year. Don't mistake me for saying that he wasn't in the military because he was fat. I know he wasn't the same way I know he failed out of his AS.

If you say so...

Short of showing everyone his life history that I dug up while he was threatening the server, there is also the issue of time. He's only 30 or 31. Someone that immature, with those deep-seated of psychological issues, does not serve a term in the military and complete graduate school while working a full time civilian job and hosting larp sessions every weekend.

Threatening the server? There was NEVER any threats towards EQ Emu or Project 1999. Oh you mean when you spammed my RL information ingame and i told you that if you thought you had problems with DDOS/Trojans/Hackers then wait until you get a load of me?

Perhaps you should think *outside* the box. If you keep harrassing me in RL posting my personal information you WILL be faced with civil liability. You knew that is what i ment and you are now trying to place what i said out of context.

You also know that i manage a online gaming community...why would i try to tear down something that a large portion of my gaming friends enjoy playing?

As for the rest of your stupidity you are trying to fish for information. Keep digging and searching. You are making the hole for yourself that much deeper.

Also...just so you know...there is a pattern of behavior that has come to light about you. It seems that i am not the first person you have stalked like this.

I would tell you to leave well enough alone but you are too ignorant to know when to quit.

Dirt McGirt
09-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Threatening the server? There was NEVER any threats towards EQ Emu or Project 1999. Oh you mean when you spammed my RL information ingame and i told you that if you thought you had problems with DDOS/Trojans/Hackers then wait until you get a load of me?

lol i have zero interest in you and zero knowledge of the boring drama you're going on about, and yet this is not the first time I've seen you make the same vague empty threat on p99 forums

Get a life pal.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 05:23 PM
lol i have zero interest in you and zero knowledge of the boring drama you're going on about, and yet this is not the first time I've seen you make the same vague empty threat on p99 forums

Get a life pal.

If i was quoting you then it pertains to you.

Since it does not then shut the fuck up.

Autotune
09-11-2011, 05:28 PM

Perhaps you should think *outside* the box. If you keep harrassing me in RL posting my personal information you WILL be faced with civil liability. You knew that is what i ment and you are now trying to place what i said out of context.

Bold seems like a threat to the server to me.

Maybe you should learn how to word your threats.

Sinlea
09-11-2011, 05:32 PM

That's all for now.

Xzerion may highly highly dislike me, but from being in IB I know he's a genuine guy and I've never suspected him of doing anything even remotely shady. I don't know about current guilds but I know in IB we didn't have any advantage or favoritism over anyone else. It's pretty fucked you guys drove a dev away with your tinfoil hat bullshit. But then again, I don't play here anymore so it doesn't bother me.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Bold seems like a threat to the server to me.

Maybe you should learn how to word your threats.

It was actually written like this...

"If you think you have problems with trojans/hacks/ddos.

Then wait until you get a load of me."

He knew what it meant yet chose to flake and spin it into something else.

Dirt McGirt
09-11-2011, 05:36 PM
If i was quoting you then it pertains to you.

Since it does not then shut the fuck up.

take your boring shit to PM if it's for one dude, bro

Uthgaard
09-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, except you likely missed the part where he was outed as a liar in front of god and everyone, after being outed with evidence for several shady dealings. Most people probably missed that thread, it was locked the moment it was realized he had caught himself in a visible lie.

You weren't the only one who was duped into believing that IB/TR was a legit operation. It wasn't until their internal reaction to the cheating and their subsequent propaganda at the meetings that a good portion of them defected to me in disgust and gave me access to their forums, and told me everything that was going on at the private/officer meetings.

That's right TR. It wasn't just one, it was many, and not even the ones you suspect for standing up to you. Your former leader isn't the only one who can smile genuinely while holding a knife behind his back.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah, except you likely missed the part where he was outed as a liar in front of god and everyone, after being outed with evidence for several shady dealings. Most people probably missed that thread, it was locked the moment it was realized he had caught himself in a visible lie.

You weren't the only one who was duped into believing that IB/TR was a legit operation. It wasn't until their internal reaction to the cheating and their subsequent propaganda at the meetings that a good portion of them defected to me in disgust and gave me access to their forums, and told me everything that was going on at the private/officer meetings.

That's right TR. It wasn't just one, it was many, and not even the ones you suspect for standing up to you. Your former leader isn't the only one who can smile genuinely while holding a knife behind his back.

Good work detective.

So glad that you tasked yourself with embarassing the server staff/admins with your shenanigans.

You seek attention and somehow you really thought that by doing what you did that you would be praised and rewarded.

Yet you was struck down...why?

Because you are a psychotic flake and the admins know it. Posting chat logs between you and nilbog was going to curry favor with the project 1999 community? Trashing a dev that has been here since day 0 then dividing the server community in the process?

You are toxic for the server..just get lost already and stop causing drama. I am pretty sure the Admins wish you should just do the same already.

Autotune
09-11-2011, 05:55 PM
It was actually written like this...

"If you think you have problems with trojans/hacks/ddos.

Then wait until you get a load of me."

He knew what it meant yet chose to flake and spin it into something else.

That still seems to imply you are going to show them what "real" trojans/hacks/ddos attacks are.

You need to start your threat with

However,
But,

So to imply that those attacks are relevant, yet yours will be different.
When I read what you have, I get the impression that you are going to take those actions and bring them to a whole new level. Not that you are going to take legal action on him.

Not trying to flame you, just trying to say that it is confusing.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
That still seems to imply you are going to show them what "real" trojans/hacks/ddos attacks are.

You need to start your threat with

However,
But,

So to imply that those attacks are relevant, yet yours will be different.
When I read what you have, I get the impression that you are going to take those actions and bring them to a whole new level. Not that you are going to take legal action on him.

Not trying to flame you, just trying to say that it is confusing.

The problem is that he knows that Transcendence Gaming has alot of people that play on p1999. Why would i seek to hurt members of my own community because i have a problem with a GM that caught me using MQ? There have been Devs/GMs that are/were part of p1999 that have been longtime members of Transcendence Gaming. Why would i seek to cause problems for them?

I admitted what i did..and that i was wrong. To him and everyone else. I never denied it or fought it..i sat out for months.

But for him to flake out like he did was uncalled for and out of bounds.

Uthgaard
09-11-2011, 06:09 PM
You have a problem with anyone who holds you accountable for your actions. Whether that be me, your former guild leader on, what was it, Tunare? or Shaere and his blasted 'insubordination'.

People don't magically have 'problems' with people for no reason. Ask yourself what sets you apart from everyone else, since you are perpetually a victim. Koota was unbanned because he was honest from the start, and patient and polite. You showed repeatedly that you would only do whatever you felt was necessary to get what you wanted. Whether that be lying, telling people what they want to hear, or threatening like a spoiled child. Your own guild even begged me to keep you banned. Who do you think gave me the information to track you down? It took me 30 minutes. You are unwelcome everywhere you go, and too blinded by your own arrogance to recognize it.

You're the best lapdog that could be unbanned? Keep threatening, it only shows you as the powerless worm you are. Those with the power to act, do.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 06:23 PM
You have a problem with anyone who holds you accountable for your actions. Whether that be me, your former guild leader on, what was it, Tunare? or Shaere and his blasted 'insubordination'.

I have told you before i was Hurtis McHammer in Triton, Supreme in Crimson Tempest, Finger in Legacy of Steel and Sosha in Paradigm. There is no SECRET about it...not sure who you think i am from Tunare.

Want some contacts? Start with Headboss in Crimson Tempest...he still plays. Or check the Triton Alumni page www.tritonguild.net . While you are there please be sure and try to dig up whatever information you think you can get.

People don't magically have 'problems' with people for no reason. Ask yourself what sets you apart from everyone else, since you are perpetually a victim. Koota was unbanned because he was honest from the start, and patient and polite. You showed repeatedly that you would only do whatever you felt was necessary to get what you wanted. Whether that be lying, telling people what they want to hear, or threatening like a spoiled child. Your own guild even begged me to keep you banned. Who do you think gave me the information to track you down? It took me 30 minutes. You are unwelcome everywhere you go, and too blinded by your own arrogance to recognize it.

You sure seem to. Something from Live..maybe you was rejected somewhere along the way and figured i was *that* person because there is no way someone else could be named Supreme!

Do what to get what? Wait for 3 months then ask to be unbanned? That was what KOOTA said he did...

Lying about what? Telling people about what? Threatening who? You really have yourself convinced...

And who "begged" you to keep me banned Uthgaard? Please provide some names...because i can tell you what..you are Lying.(screenshots or liar)

Information to track me down? That isnt hard. There is no secrets where i am from..where i work..or what i do. I have nothing to hide behind.

Unlike yourself......

You're the best lapdog that could be unbanned? Keep threatening, it only shows you as the powerless worm you are. Those with the power to act, do.

wtf are you talking about? Powerless to get unbanned? I can ask..and if the admins decide no then so be it. I do not need p1999 to keep on living.

However. Harassing my work...posting my personal information without my consent in an attempt to defame or harass me...you will see just how powerless i really am.

loluth
09-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Lol
quit moar uth.
you are a fucking joke

DocDoom
09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Uthgaard... You got some homoerotic crush on Supreme? I mean seriously why would anyone want to stalk another man if not for the love of buttsex.

No one in his former guild wants him to remain banned. I doubt anyone else on this server wants anyone banned. Think about it. If perma ban is the standard even retards like Perun would vote against Supreme being perma banned. Cause..... Wait for it...... 365 other people would be banned as well unless your judgement call requires special exemptions for those you want to give extra attention to.

Littlegyno
09-11-2011, 07:59 PM
I can verify anyone's military service if they'd like. I'm Active Duty at Fort Sam Houston, TX.

Supreme
09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I served a full sentence at beautiful Fort Irwin CA.

Anyone that has been there on rotation know exactly what i am talking about.

Envious
09-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I hope your helicopter crashes.

Quizy
09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Someone please link popcorn cat for me.. I'm on my phone and it's funny.

Sinlea
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=03BtTu6rDbS80AG2762aBQ&ved=0CAcQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGe6P0un9c9GE-Jx7ucRaGc3eee6Q

Quizy
09-12-2011, 01:53 AM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=03BtTu6rDbS80AG2762aBQ&ved=0CAcQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGe6P0un9c9GE-Jx7ucRaGc3eee6Q

Ty.. You are true hero