PDA

View Full Version : Suspended accounts sold for real cash!!!

Planet
09-02-2011, 08:23 PM
i am randyslopejr, aka tamiah, i love dicks

arrrhghghlglgl, dicks

JenJen
09-02-2011, 08:28 PM
why does this make you very , very upset?

go outside.

Convict
09-02-2011, 08:31 PM
this is the dumbest troll attempt to date, let it fall off first page pls kthnx bye

Tyen01
09-02-2011, 08:37 PM
wipe it clean

Tamiah2011
09-02-2011, 08:40 PM
wipe it clean

I agree wipe it clean...

naez
09-02-2011, 09:05 PM
wipe is imminent

Pico
09-02-2011, 09:13 PM
uthgaard discovered nude on park bench after splenda meltdown!!!

sources say rogean actually half mexican!!!

citizens shocked as secrets reveals itself to be a chicken wing!!!

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm confused. The OP was edited by Uthgaard tonight, did he not quit?

Kope
09-02-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm confused. The OP was edited by Uthgaard tonight, did he not quit?

was thinking the same thing...

Amelinda
09-02-2011, 09:45 PM
GASP! DUN DUN DUN....

Ektar
09-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I know what the original message said - leave a weight reduction bag filled with 10,000 unmarked platinum pieces in the moat of the hall of truth. Send me a tell and receive your reward.

mimixownzall
09-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Uth, I think you need to play and be a guild leader on Red99. That would be a fun guild.

Planet
09-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Hmmmm seems Rogean can't control even GMs that quit P1999.This server is doomed..

garzahd`
09-02-2011, 10:17 PM
It appears that tamiah(known hacker to the community) is mad.

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Hmmmm seems Rogean can't control even GMs that quit P1999.This server is doomed..

Or maybe he did not actually quit? Or maybe he was going to and he worked it out with Nilbog and Rogean? Or maybe you should just shut your fat fucking face before any more idiocy is leaked out into the air us normal folk have to breathe?

These damn shady GM's that quit are dooming the server by sticking around to moderate the forums still /wrist

Tamiah2011
09-02-2011, 10:28 PM
It appears that tamiah(known hacker to the community) is mad.

Really what did I hack??? And im not mad seems the fat GM is the one mad lol..

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Really what did I hack??? And im not mad seems the fat GM is the one mad lol..

At least you didn't bother posting from one of your 80 other troll accounts this time, you fucking cunt. What are you trying to accomplish by coming to these forums? I'd be willing to wager my good testicle that the only thing your flames invoke is the desire to punch babies due to your sheer stupidity.

Your posts aren't funny. You have no proof of any of the bullshit you spew out. The only thing I haven't decided upon is whether you're trying to troll, or you just really are as big a fucking imbecile as your posts portray.

Tamiah2011
09-02-2011, 11:20 PM
At least you didn't bother posting from one of your 80 other troll accounts this time, you fucking cunt. What are you trying to accomplish by coming to these forums? I'd be willing to wager my good testicle that the only thing your flames invoke is the desire to punch babies due to your sheer stupidity.

Your posts aren't funny. You have no proof of any of the bullshit you spew out. The only thing I haven't decided upon is whether you're trying to troll, or you just really are as big a fucking imbecile as your posts portray.

Seems your mad noob? Have you ever really read any of your post before, you calling the kettle black? Anytime you think you man enough bro bring it lolol...fucking puss..

Planet
09-02-2011, 11:32 PM
I am personally given Uthgaard a life time achievement award for being the biggest asshole Gm ever!! This award he should wear very proudly..

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Seems your mad noob? Have you ever really read any of your post before, you calling the kettle black? Anytime you think you man enough bro bring it lolol...fucking puss..

Man enough for what exactly, you feeble twat? Are you going to get that retard strength pumping to make a go at me or what? You get called out in every thread you post in or make, even under alternate identities. How would people be able to identify you so easily I wonder? This isn't a trick question. You're so easily identifiable because you're such a dumb bitch and your posts reflect that.

You got outted in game, and now on the forums. Go /wrist already you limp dick faggot.

Tamiah2011
09-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Man enough for what exactly, you feeble twat? Are you going to get that retard strength pumping to make a go at me or what? You get called out in every thread you post in or make, even under alternate identities. How would people be able to identify you so easily I wonder? This isn't a trick question. You're so easily identifiable because you're such a dumb bitch and your posts reflect that.

You got outted in game, and now on the forums. Go /wrist already you limp dick faggot.

You mad tiny man? Sure let rock n roll tiny..lol name the place and time..Untill then shhh little man.

Metric Ton
09-02-2011, 11:48 PM

arrrhghghlglgl, dicks

Damn, I miss Uth already.

Tamiah2011
09-02-2011, 11:50 PM

you would be about the only one..

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 11:54 PM
You mad tiny man? Sure let rock n roll tiny..lol name the place and time..Untill then shhh little man.

Give me your phone number bro, let's sketch out the details.

Pretty sure someone that has been rejected from an online video game and forums, that was banned for cheating and also admitted to pretending to be a girl (lol btw faggot), is basically a worthless pile of human waste IRL. We can chat about that on the phone though.

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Also, it really isn't neccessary for you to log between Planet and Tamiah2011. I realize you're fucking slow, but I'll clue you in again anyways:

WE ALL KNOW BOTH ARE YOU.

Tamiah2011
09-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Give me your phone number bro, let's sketch out the details.

Pretty sure someone that has been rejected from an online video game and forums, that was banned for cheating and also admitted to pretending to be a girl (lol btw faggot), is basically a worthless pile of human waste IRL. We can chat about that on the phone though.

Only detail you be sketching is you recovering from a broken jaw lol.Please amuse me and leave your number, im 99% percent sure you can't drive and dont even have the money to fill up at the pump.You sure mad for a little man that live in his moms basement. Why dont you make this a public meeting and make details on forum, maybe even a few more of TMO might come and help you.I would enjoy it little boy..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loly Taa
I dropped out of highscool cause I straight up was sick of going. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who made the same choice

Atennu
09-03-2011, 01:03 AM
All this excitement has my heart racing. Going to keep F5'ing I dont want to miss a thing.

JayDee
09-03-2011, 01:32 AM

I was I was as easily impressed as you

Bardalicious
09-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Only detail you be sketching is you recovering from a broken jaw lol.Please amuse me and leave your number, im 99% percent sure you can't drive and dont even have the money to fill up at the pump.You sure mad for a little man that live in his moms basement. Why dont you make this a public meeting and make details on forum, maybe even a few more of TMO might come and help you.I would enjoy it little boy..

I see a lot of text yet I still don't see a phone number in my PM, limp dick. The fact that you assume anyone that calls you out for being a fucking tool is from TMO is priceless, but not nearly as priceless as you MANUALLY ADDING a signature to your posts still, you fucking kike. User CP too complicated for you to figure out? It's no wonder you haven't given me a number yet then - you probably don't even know how to operate the telephone.

Tamiah confirmed limp-dick faggot.

Nyrod
09-03-2011, 03:00 AM

arrrhghghlglgl, dicks

rofl! i read this thread when it first opened, funny shit to reread it and see what was realling going on :P

Nyrod
09-03-2011, 03:01 AM
really* lol cant edit RnF?

Bubbles
09-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Does Tamiah actually have friends in-game?

JayDee
09-03-2011, 06:49 AM
pixels all the friends you need

Harrison
09-03-2011, 05:35 PM
All this excitement has my heart racing. Going to keep F5'ing I dont want to miss a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKAn1HvmRXM

Messianic
09-06-2011, 01:30 PM
::nonsense::

Quote:

I dropped out of highscool cause I straight up was sick of going. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who made the same choice

Why do you always post that quote, even when it's completely irrelevant to your attempt to flame someone? That detracts from anything you said (if anything was positive there to begin with) because it's completely nonsensical...

And I know high school dropouts/GED grads who make six figures out of small businesses...So I don't see why you think it's such a burn, even if it's completely irrelevant to everything you said.

Harrison
09-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Why do you always post that quote, even when it's completely irrelevant to your attempt to flame someone? That detracts from anything you said (if anything was positive there to begin with) because it's completely nonsensical...

And I know high school dropouts/GED grads who make six figures out of small businesses...So I don't see why you think it's such a burn, even if it's completely irrelevant to everything you said.

It makes fuckups who are neck deep in student loans with no suitable job prospects in their "field" feel better about themselves for having wasted both time and money for little to no return in the near future.

My best friends are pulling $1100/day in CT right now as linemen. All dropped out of high school.

What dumbasses, right?!

Slathar
09-06-2011, 06:49 PM
It makes fuckups who are neck deep in student loans with no suitable job prospects in their "field" feel better about themselves for having wasted both time and money for little to no return in the near future.

My best friends are pulling $1100/day in CT right now as linemen. All dropped out of high school.

What dumbasses, right?!

Anecdotal evidence to make himself feel better about his own shortcomings. On average, individuals with a college degree earn far more than those without. This isn't even refutable.

Tamiah2011
09-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Anecdotal evidence to make himself feel better about his own shortcomings. On average, individuals with a college degree earn far more than those without. This isn't even refutable.

If you cant obtain a simple Diploma, you will fail in life.

Quote:

Bubbles
09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
you would be about the only one..

So, in your (roughly) thousand RnF posts, has anyone actually ever agreed with anything you have said.. ever?