PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Real Men

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 05:25 AM
It's time to play HoN until I don't suck again. Must prepare for imminent Dota 2. Are you 1600+? Be cool and get your rage on. My boy purist is in, are you? (no faggots or girls allowed)

AimAce
09-02-2011, 05:33 AM
lol @ 1600+ I don't think I could even play on my smurf account with you yet.

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 05:34 AM
it was a bare minimum, brah. i just dont want to play with people who i have to teach the game to. trying to improve myself not everyone else :(

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 05:34 AM
that said, im only 1700. fuck you and play

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 05:37 AM
also: since secrets is a faggot AND and girl, it cancels out and he is welcome, if he plays hon. (pretty sure he doesn't, but i wanted to clarify)

AimAce
09-02-2011, 05:46 AM
If you want to improve yourself, don't play pubs. Pubs don't improve anyone, its just a giant MMR circlejerk/sausage fest. If you actually want to get better in preparation for DotA2 then post here. I'm telling you right now, it does NOT involve playing pubs 5v5 mmr and then getting a good team winning against a bad team. If you want to get better, there are a couple of tricks you can do to learn important overlooked basic skills fast.

purist
09-02-2011, 05:55 AM
username: MyTeamSucks
current mmr: high 1600s i think

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 07:14 AM
SUSUGAM play on www.therebirth.net and min/max with me on horde imo.

I ALRDY HAS LIKE 40 COOKING SKILL BRO, LEET SHIZ BE GOIN DOWN

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 08:35 AM
blasphemy, stop that filth and play a man's game

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 08:41 AM
If you want to improve yourself, don't play pubs. Pubs don't improve anyone, its just a giant MMR circlejerk/sausage fest. If you actually want to get better in preparation for DotA2 then post here. I'm telling you right now, it does NOT involve playing pubs 5v5 mmr and then getting a good team winning against a bad team. If you want to get better, there are a couple of tricks you can do to learn important overlooked basic skills fast.

there are still basic mechanics that need to be regained, i havent played in a decent amount of time. and yeah, having 5v5 in house style shit would be nice and all, but it just not easy to maintain at all times. queuing up for the circle jerk is about as much as i can do atm. what else would you suggest? i still get out-laned by 1800+'s, and i am still an over-committal 13 year old who dies too often. :(

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
oh right, im SUSUGAM on HoN as well, mmr tanked atm from months of disconnections. semi-fixing that is why im wanting to play again

Tiggle
09-02-2011, 09:08 AM
so you want real men bro

eastadam55
09-02-2011, 09:38 AM
sp345- its my free to play one, my brother took my verified one and changed the password.

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 09:58 AM
so you want real men bro

yes

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 10:02 AM
BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Ripcord
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Im in the same predicament, trying to get good again while ranking my mmr in pubs even tho I'm usually best player on either side. Add Ripcord and ill look for ya nights and weekends

AimAce
09-02-2011, 06:09 PM
If you have issues with laning, please elaborate what issues they are. Is it CSing, harassing, knowing when to dive, knowing when to B, ganks, etc etc~ There is so much to laning that just saying you have issues with laning is not helpful. There are certain tricks to getting better at each of those things, but I am telling you RIGHT now, are relatively time consuming (possibly hours for just bare practice) and extremely nerdy/sad.

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 10:32 PM
If you have issues with laning, please elaborate what issues they are. Is it CSing, harassing, knowing when to dive, knowing when to B, ganks, etc etc~ There is so much to laning that just saying you have issues with laning is not helpful. There are certain tricks to getting better at each of those things, but I am telling you RIGHT now, are relatively time consuming (possibly hours for just bare practice) and extremely nerdy/sad.

it's not that i have a specific issue with laning. it's just that better players are better than me at it. an 1800+ player will usually out cs me, have better positioning, and be better at setting up a gank than i am. every game you play is CS practice, even pubs. as for positioning and ganking, idk. it seems pretty delicate to me. ive been bitched at in many high level games for bad positioning at times, and had no idea wtf i was doing wrong. game of millimeters. :(

Bardalicious
09-02-2011, 10:39 PM
blasphemy, stop that filth and play a man's game

bro i'm leik on the verge of teh 100+ alchemies JOIN NOW OR 4EVAR B LEFT IN THE DUST!!!!11one1

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 10:48 PM
bro i'm leik on the verge of teh 100+ alchemies JOIN NOW OR 4EVAR B LEFT IN THE DUST!!!!11one1

what did i tell you, wench. stop that nonsense. wow is and always was shitty.

Harrison
09-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Real men + HoN = troll attempt

Because, that game is a joke...

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Real men + HoN = troll attempt

Because, that game is a joke...

ok change of plan, we're all going to play LoL.

SUSUGAM
09-02-2011, 11:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

AimAce
09-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Well I'm gonna play some 1700 games with a friend. Account is AimAce. If you want to join hit me up, and I expect you to listen. I will probably not be using the IVP.

mimixownzall
09-02-2011, 11:51 PM
What is HoN?

Harrison
09-03-2011, 07:35 PM
What is HoN?

It's that game that tried to charge people to play it, and no one wanted to, so it went F2P and is still terrible.

Fanboys are obsessed with it and scorn anyone playing anything else. They're like militant Apple fanboys. Mainly just whiny little pussies trying to sound hardcore about a game no one likes.

Diggles
09-03-2011, 07:42 PM
think of League of Legends with a Xbox Live playerbase

Harrison
09-03-2011, 07:44 PM
think of League of Legends with a Xbox Live playerbase

Lol perfect analogy

Uthgaard
09-03-2011, 07:47 PM
It's that game that tried to charge people to play it, and no one wanted to, so it went F2P and is still terrible.

Fanboys are obsessed with it and scorn anyone playing anything else. They're like militant Apple fanboys. Mainly just whiny little pussies trying to sound hardcore about a game no one likes.

I tried it out, and was amazed that they were charging when all they'd done was directly rip off DOTA and only renamed the champions. The names weren't even original, just generic descriptions.

Harrison
09-03-2011, 07:58 PM
I wrote that game off as a joke when they went live from beta with massive mechanics issues and terribly broken bullshit all over the place.

Anyone who paid for that after beta got owned, hard. I laugh at them.

eastadam55
09-03-2011, 08:19 PM
I suck at the game so I'm just going to say it is a bad game.

Harrison
09-03-2011, 08:25 PM
That is the same line of reasoning you children use everytime anyone disagrees with your obsession with it.

Which game has a staggeringly higher subscription rate and is successful in every way imaginable whereas the other is a pathetic joke no one takes seriously?

LoL winning, holding huge tournaments, has almost immeasurably more players etc.
HoN goes F2P(owned). Still flopping hard and its miniscule playerbase is butthurt even more.

SUSUGAM
09-04-2011, 11:29 PM
That is the same line of reasoning you children use everytime anyone disagrees with your obsession with it.

But it's so true. You are definitely bad.

Which game has a staggeringly higher subscription rate and is successful in every way imaginable whereas the other is a pathetic joke no one takes seriously?

Kinda like World of Warcraft and Everquest? Derp. Great basis for comparison.

LoL winning, holding huge tournaments, has almost immeasurably more players etc.
HoN goes F2P(owned). Still flopping hard and its miniscule playerbase is butthurt even more.

Quality over quantity. Just because the consumer zombies support something, doesn't mean it's good or competitive(balanced).

Next thing you know, you're gonna say LoL > Dota. Luckily you don't know shit about any of it, and are just caught up in your LoL fantasy where it's not a horribly made game for scrubs who can't stand up to real gamers. Welcome to the future. I'm glad there are still a few companies who give half a fuck about competitive gaming, and don't pour out trash for idiots like you to scoop up willingly. Sadly S2 does not fall into the give-a-fuck category anymore, but a year ago they did.

Dota 2 will destroy both games, until the LoL faggots realize they are so bad that they are forced back to LoL. I look forward to stomping kids like you when it releases. :D

EkireiTheNecro
09-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Let's be real men about it!

Diggles
09-05-2011, 03:16 AM
real truth : HoN is a piece of shit

real real truth: Every MOBA game is a piece of shit to some extent

Diggles
09-05-2011, 03:19 AM
DotA 1: The original piece of shit. Fun, awesome, exciting, but it was built on WC3 for christ's sake.

LoL: Fun, but the piece of shit makes you dump tons of money into it without realizing it

HoN: I can't find any good things in this piece of shit, except a little corn kernel in the giant mess, that reads: you can has all champions from start

DotA 2: I have unusual hats. I am a higher class of hat wearer than you. You are poor and Irish.

baub
09-05-2011, 03:49 AM
All us true hipster dota nerds are rockin it wc3:tft style on the Chinese gateway.

SUSUGAM
09-05-2011, 07:43 AM
All us true hipster dota nerds are rockin it wc3:tft style on the Chinese gateway.

dat lag