PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Uthgaard Quit P99

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 02:38 AM
I have figured out why Uthgaard Quit P99.... They where planning on introducing a new monster in the game.. Allow me to introduce the elusive CockGoblin, Half Cockatrice, Half Goblin...
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/customavatars/avatar754_1.gif

This majestic beast was to be introduced in the next patch and would be the latest thing for guilds to Raid. But I've heard rumor that certain guilds were using information about CockGoblin to practice CockGoblin on there own personal Server. They wanted to become MASTERS of CockGoblin, the experts of CockGoblin with no peer to match there CockGoblin skills. This of course enraged Uthgaard as it is quite unfair for any guild to get so much CockGoblin experience in before anyone else. Uthgaard had strong feeling that it was unfair for any group to get so much CockGoblin time.

I can no longer maintain P99 as a level playing field for CockGoblin, and as of tonight I'm officially resigning in disgust for all the CockGoblin

Doors
09-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Cock Goblin drops trak BPs

Diggles
09-02-2011, 02:39 AM
oh look, someone watched their first episode of Code Monkeys

Humerox
09-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Finally...a good rant.

Skillful and razor-sharp.

+1

Autotune
09-02-2011, 02:43 AM
I have figured out why Uthgaard Quit P99.... They where planning on introducing a new monster in the game.. Allow me to introduce the elusive CockGoblin, Half Cockatrice, Half Goblin...
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/customavatars/avatar754_1.gif

This majestic beast was to be introduced in the next patch and would be the latest thing for guilds to Raid. But I've heard rumor that certain guilds were using information about CockGoblin to practice CockGoblin on there own personal Server. They wanted to become MASTERS of CockGoblin, the experts of CockGoblin with no peer to match there CockGoblin skills. This of course enraged Uthgaard as it is quite unfair for any guild to get so much CockGoblin experience in before anyone else. Uthgaard had strong feeling that it was unfair for any group to get so much CockGoblin time.

are you trying to say that TR loves to gobble cock?

or was there really going to be a cockgoblin?

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 02:44 AM
oh look, someone watched their first episode of Code Monkeys

Not Original enough for you? Can't even throw in a golf clap?

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 02:45 AM
are you trying to say that TR loves to gobble cock?

or was there really going to be a cockgoblin?

I never Mentioned any Guild! I am just trying to make the masses aware of CockGoblin

Diggles
09-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Not Original enough for you? Can't even throw in a golf clap?

considering you didn't even do it right, chyeah

Tyen01
~

Humerox
Don't you see the subtle innuendo? The ingenious punnage?

I'm impressed.

Diggles
09-02-2011, 02:49 AM
should have just posted the video tbh

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aKEld6e_f24?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aKEld6e_f24?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 02:52 AM
considering you didn't even do it right, chyeah

How would you have done it Diggles? I humbly ask how you would show everyone CockGoblin, How would you explain CockGoblin to everyone? Perhaps your more knowledgeable about CockGoblin then I am, I am sorry to have botched this D;

Diggles
09-02-2011, 02:55 AM
well, in my honest opinion, to CockGoblin it right, you must present CockGoblin in a simple fashion so that even the youngest CockGoblins will get it. Via Video.

Hasbinbad
09-02-2011, 02:55 AM
In answer to your question Black Steve, while Visage does love Goblin Cock, he has a stronger predilection for Cock Goblin.

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 02:57 AM
should have just posted the video tbh

More then Likely your right, But I didn't want to detract from the Importance of CockGoblin by showing its origins, I felt it more important to tell everyone just how much CockGoblin could effect the server. Imagine if everyone was fighting over CockGoblin? So many people Poopsocking just for a chance at CockGoblin.

NGHpnotiq
09-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Has anyone heard word if Uthgaard quitting will effect CockGoblin going into the game?

Silentone
09-02-2011, 03:29 PM
I LIKEDED IT!