PDA

View Full Version : How do I get someone banned?!!?

bktroost
08-30-2011, 12:51 AM
So no GMs are on and I have no idea how to report, but there is this guy who i imagine got banned and decided to make a new account and just screw with people. Hackeddll is the name. She asked if anyone was at orc 1 or 2 in the commonlands and I said no but me and another are picking off the solos here by orc one. Well a nice bard named cavalry came and watched us for about 4 minutes. Of course Hackeddll did come and brought with her all the ghouls and skeles from the desert ruins to where we were and died and got one of us killed. Cavalry knew what was coming, apparently she was doing this in other zones as well.

What is put in place to prevent things like this??:confused:

Harrison
08-30-2011, 12:53 AM
So no GMs are on and I have no idea how to report, but there is this guy who i imagine got banned and decided to make a new account and just screw with people. Hackeddll is the name. She asked if anyone was at orc 1 or 2 in the commonlands and I said no but me and another are picking off the solos here by orc one. Well a nice bard named cavalry came and watched us for about 4 minutes. Of course Hackeddll did come and brought with her all the ghouls and skeles from the desert ruins to where we were and died and got one of us killed. Cavalry knew what was coming, apparently she was doing this in other zones as well.

Nothing, you'll just have to avoid it.

Petitions section, get the anonymous account banned so the person can make a new one in 5 minutes and do it again.

Or, just hope they weren't cheating because they don't get punished.

bktroost
08-30-2011, 12:59 AM
that's not very encouraging.

TR Spokesman
08-30-2011, 01:10 AM

lol sounds like abacab to me. Well every train is from abacab.

Zigfreed
08-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Don't give up, Shit happens and some folks are jerks but 99.2% of people aren't so don't think this is typical for the server.

h0tr0d (shaere)
08-30-2011, 03:18 AM
use the /petition command here, or the petition section of the forums. Both could work, one for immediate assistance and the other if you have proof. Often people here use fraps, or screenshots for their 'proof'. It sucks but there are people who think griefing is 'fun'. If this happens and Shaere is online send me a tell. I'll come deal with it.

Kruel
08-30-2011, 09:02 AM
ok.. low levels, and a train.. I crackd the case... did they have a TMO tag??????

Alkorin
08-30-2011, 09:22 AM
ok.. low levels, and a train.. I crackd the case... did they have a TMO tag??????

Is that you, Tamiah?

Messianic
08-30-2011, 09:29 AM

You need to learn to deal with problems like this yourself. It's far quicker to just find another place to hunt, figure out a way to predict/avoid the train when it's coming, have some 50+ person come auctioning come and hang out near the orc camp and kill any errant trains, or any number of in-game solutions than it is to call in a guide/gm who really can't do a whole lot to prevent the person from bypassing the ban and creating another level 1 to train you with...

Now if you had been camping something like Crypt or Reets/Juggs or something in Seb and the guy kept FD training you, that might need a GM response.

But seriously, learn to use more of the resources available to you...

God-King Abacab
08-30-2011, 10:23 AM
If this happens and Shaere is online send me a tell. I'll come deal with it.

send me a tell. I'll come deal with it.

I'll come deal with it.

deal with it.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/052/812/original/Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif?1275684729

Tumdumm
08-30-2011, 12:44 PM
you got trained by an emufamous douche, that means youre standing on the shoulders of giants or something now