PDA

View Full Version : Juicy Juice

Putrid
03-22-2010, 10:46 PM
This 42 Warrior named Juice, tried to steal my Royal SOLB camp today, i understand that Camps do not actually exist, and really its first come first serve! well he tried taking the camp while i was currently in the camp, he invited a whole group promising them a royal SOLB spot.... they all surely where let down when he tried 3 times to gain access to take the spot while me and another group member waited on others to come back ( we almost wiped =p), he failed, charged in and got his whole group killed 3 times! then told his group i pulled a train on them???? srsly trying to give me a bad rep!!! i told him if he persisted id post something on the forums.... he persisted... so here i am.

What pisses me off more is that this juice char, i let him in a group about a week ago for more then 4 hours while all other group members wanted him gone, i didnt boot him becuase i didnt think it was fair to just replace him with a better tank, just becuase he sucked does not mean he doesnt deserve XP.

when i pointed out to him that i had done this generous act he still insisted he should get my camp.

Then i told him that he needed to stop being such a baby and go find another camp, pissing his short shorts in rage he said ok you can have the camp....but this will be remembered.... i was like yes it will when i post it on forums!

20mins later he attempted to train my group twice, only getting him self killed.

haha watch out for this prick

Hasbinbad
03-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Screenshots next time please!!

Broggernaut
03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Juice definitely has a reputation for being less-than-awesome and for pretty consistently rage quitting on his groups.

And guild hopping.

A+

Putrid
03-23-2010, 12:03 AM
agreed on the screenshots, it was quite funny most attempts to train and kill others are some what successfull, the best though is when he charged at half health and yelled help! for his teammates as he got slaughterd by many a mob, shortly after the ransacking of his entire group, i got a good vantage point seeing i was FD, you almost make me wanna go out and find these dumbfucks, and post pictures.

and yes i have heard he is a Q 2 the QQ baby

Loke
03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Camp disagreements are never fun. It sounds like he we wrong, but I'm not going to pass judgment with just one side. There is a cleric on the server who would swear their 1 person claim on royals versus my entire group, and my subsequent "training" them (i.e. them sitting in my pull path) was the epitome of jerk-like behaviour. To this day the aforementioned cleric refuses to group with / rez me (although the feeling is mutual given my past experiences with their healing prowess).

People who are horrible will eventually earn a fitting reputation.

Putrid
03-23-2010, 09:38 AM
well put, like i said i gave him a chance before =/ not saying i wouldnt again its all on his behavior though

TheDudeAbides
03-23-2010, 09:44 AM
This server is really weird

I've never seen such a large clusterfuck of unemployed asshats with gigantic egos in my entire life.

The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Yea I said it

Yoite
03-23-2010, 10:58 AM
get a hair cut, and get a real job

Ferok
03-23-2010, 11:30 AM

I've never seen such a large clusterfuck of unemployed asshats with gigantic egos in my entire life.

The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Yea I said it

As the number of posts on an internet message board thread increases, the likelyhood that someone will call out the other posters for having perceived real-life shortcomings due to (ironically) their willingness to participate on that message board approaches 1.

Brut
03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Clean your act up and don't be a slob.

Excision Rottun
03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend. I'm just helping her conceive, man!

Aaron
03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
From my post in another thread:

For instance, I was doing 90% rezzes the other day for donations. Got a tell for one in Mistmoore, so I got a port (which I paid 20pp for) and ran over there. Did the rez, got a "thnx" as he logged. This is not acceptable. It's fine if the corpse is at my feet, but traveling to a different continent for one rez while getting nothing for it will get someone added to my "list".

Player in question was Juice. Screw this guy.

Putrid
03-23-2010, 01:21 PM
i consider any rezzers or porters, like taxi drivers or doctors, they must get paid, Fuck donations its wages!

TheDudeAbides
03-23-2010, 05:20 PM
As the number of posts on an internet message board thread increases, the likelyhood that someone will call out the other posters for having perceived real-life shortcomings due to (ironically) their willingness to participate on that message board approaches 1.

Who the fuck are you man?

Friend with a cleft asshole?

You're right bro

People acting like asshats over 10 year content is perfectly normal man. You got me.

Ferok
03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Who the fuck are you man?

Friend with a cleft asshole?

You're right bro

People acting like asshats over 10 year content is perfectly normal man. You got me.

Your attempt at a cogent rebuttal fails.

Anderdale
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Juice does suck though. was in a solb windows group with him one night. he pulled before we were ready, wiped half the group, then logged off. I suggest watching out for him.

Aaron
03-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I like The Dude.

TheDudeAbides
03-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Your attempt at a cogent rebuttal fails.

Obviously you're not a golfer

atvaata
03-24-2010, 02:32 AM
In my previous experiences with this asshat before i gained 50, hes just another whiney, rage-quitting loser. Its good to see so many posts bashing him.

Juice, obviously its time for you to rethink your approach and reroll.
You cant just take over a camp someone else is claiming, try training them ect. SS or not, the poster is more credible than you. Youve done nothing bu defamed your "name" and im sure no guild wuld have you.... besides fish bait :P jk Fb <3

TheDudeAbides
03-24-2010, 04:12 AM
In my previous experiences with this asshat before i gained 50, hes just another whiney, rage-quitting loser. Its good to see so many posts bashing him.

Juice, obviously its time for you to rethink your approach and reroll.
You cant just take over a camp someone else is claiming, try training them ect. SS or not, the poster is more credible than you. Youve done nothing bu defamed your "name" and im sure no guild wuld have you.... besides fish bait :P jk Fb <3

Man...

I've had a really bad day and I hate the fucking Eagles!

Gorgetrapper
03-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Juice just hit an all time low, booted someone out of a group for winning the roll on the EE bag, and the reasoning was because he lost all the rolls before that one.

Broggernaut
03-24-2010, 08:28 PM
And was apparently removed from Transcendence as well.

I was wondering how long he would last there (or even got invited haha). Guess the answer is less than 1 week.

harojaro91
03-24-2010, 08:34 PM
First time on the forums guys, this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!

And on the EE bag, I did say when cuppi joined the group that the EE bag was going to me, he didn't have any input then, and right before we killed it is when he spoke up. On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...

Gorgetrapper
03-24-2010, 08:40 PM
First time on the forums guys, this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!

And on the EE bag, I did say when cuppi joined the group that the EE bag was going to me, he didn't have any input then, and right before we killed it is when he spoke up. On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...

First time on the forums with 6 posts? That's funny enough right there.

Second, just calling a loot like that when other people want what it is, is a douche move right there. You don't just kick someone out of the group for winning the roll on the bag. No wonder you already have a bad reputation on the server for being a terrible tank, and now for being a complete douche.

Aaron
03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...

Nobody. You're still a dipshit.

harojaro91
03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Those were from things in tech area btw, not flamewars between the losers that are trying to experience highschool drama for the first time, because they were too busy getting girls and partying to get a taste of drama. And by getting girls and partying, I mean playing EQ and trying to impress everyone with their epeens.

Gorgetrapper
03-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Those were from things in tech area btw, not flamewars between the losers that are trying to experience highschool drama for the first time, because they were too busy getting girls and partying to get a taste of drama. And by getting girls and partying, I mean playing EQ and trying to impress everyone with their epeens.

Generic_response_001: When you know you're wrong, respond by attacking everyone else because they're apparently more wrong. (p.s. go for the obvious "herr herr u dun has sex" response)

harojaro91
03-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Generic_response_001: When you know you're wrong, respond by attacking everyone else because they're apparently more wrong. (p.s. go for the obvious "herr herr u dun has sex" response)

Generic_response_002: When there is nothing better to do in life but flame some guy you don't even know, and have ran out of decently well thought out, semi-intelligent things to say, go for the mocking what they just said approach!

Edit: Changed the misused "their" to "there is." Just so i can't be flamed for incorrect grammar, cause I know that is a cool way to get someone nowadays.

Anderdale
03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Generic_response_002: When there is nothing better to do in life but flame some guy you don't even know, and have ran out of decently well thought out, semi-intelligent things to say, go for the mocking what they just said approach!

Edit: Changed the misused "their" to "there is." Just so i can't be flamed for incorrect grammar, cause I know that is a cool way to get someone nowadays.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1876/trollfail.jpg

Finawin
03-24-2010, 09:18 PM

How about we just flame you for being terrible at the game? That's legitimate.

Jewce
03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Maybe this guy needs to hit that purple drank

harojaro91
03-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Way ahead of you :D

Putrid
03-25-2010, 12:00 AM
this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!

Hell yeah i care about this game, if i didnt i would not post anything about you, if i didnt care about this game i wouldnt play it as much as i do, and you DID try to camp steal, you only stopped cuz you blow cock, you didnt call CC once...or twice... i was in zone because we DIDNT WIPE only a few members died, another was switching for a replacement... your right about one thing though....you brought your whole group didnt kill a single mob....because you charged into the room, came back out pulled 5 mobs on to you group Shouted help, died and killed your entire group, not only once but, 3 times.....

truth will set you free, stupidity will not....

Putrid
03-25-2010, 12:01 AM
did i forget to mention the attempted trains? left that part out.. you sir are a douche on man dick...

Putrid
03-25-2010, 12:06 AM
http://sassafrasjunction.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/douche1.jpg

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 01:34 AM

Yea I said it

Amen.

Nedala
03-27-2010, 03:32 AM

I'm just seriously sick of the "haha yu stupid, dis ten yr old content hurp derp" crowd..

Mygicmeen
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I was in a group with juice ( my most recent, I think I have a pension for pain). Mainly cause he was with his buddy Psyduck ( who I think is pretty good). We went down to lower guk side, and I think we where going for crusader or something.( I dont remember the camps in lguk, or the lay out well enough to recall where we were.) Anyways we are deep in, and he goes to pull the crusader with a full room, at 40% hp. Accordingly he gets smacked down, and wipes the group.

Then he blames the cleric for not healing him. That when he tanks and pulls, he doesnt watch his health. (apparently to busy?) And its the healers fault he ran away to quickly for a heal. Or to ask for mana. Or anything that a good tank does.

Juice, you sir are the best.

YendorLootmonkey
04-01-2010, 01:16 PM
I blame the Tumpy Tonic quest for producing a warrior of this level who can't play.

Shannacore
04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
http://sassafrasjunction.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/douche1.jpg

Soooooo

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeee.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Soooooo

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeee.

Skinny? Success.
White? Success.
Pale? Success.
Beard? Fail.

Shannacore
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Skinny? Success.
White? Success.
Pale? Success.
Beard? Fail.

Hahaha.

Its either full beard or fully shaved. Both are equally attractive.

Slake
04-01-2010, 07:02 PM
So the other day, in Sol B...in need of a tank to keep group going...see juice /ooc that he is lfg. I ask....after i asked the group of course...i just wanted exp. So group agrees. I ask said tool. He says sure..give him 5 mintues. Did a /who all juice....he is in Najena..

5..10..15 minutes...../who all juice....in Najena still.

All of a sudden, a group member starts laughing...above mentioned tool has gotten locked in the jail cell and cant get out.

/who all 40 48 shad...
/who all 40 48 pal...

Got a ranger to tank (guaranteed she did better then above mentioned tool ever could).

45 mintues later...said tool somehow escapes and is LFG again.....

/BOWS to the gods for saving me and my group from him.

note to self...go solo caster mobs in Kith before asking Juice to group.

karsten
04-01-2010, 07:54 PM
shannacore download a movie called "sonnenallee"

Shamaeso
04-02-2010, 02:50 PM
I was in a group with juice ( my most recent, I think I have a pension for pain). Mainly cause he was with his buddy Psyduck ( who I think is pretty good).

Juice, you sir are the best.

his 2 box? yeah he admitted it in group chat

Tudana
04-02-2010, 03:57 PM
get a hair cut, and get a real job

you damn hippies...

SS next time!!
nothing says lovin like good old classic camp dramaz~

Mygicmeen
04-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Wow im hella lame

Deanob
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
This guy is the worst.

I was in solb camping some mobs and he showed up 15 mins later claiming the camp was his. So after the wall of text he messages me I left. 5 minutes later he had the audacity to say I trained him AFTER I had left politely. So then continues to harass me via 20 tells over the course of a minute threatening me etc.

Somethings not right with this guy.