PDA

View Full Version : < Grindcore > looking for future heroes!

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Once Red99 is released I'm forming an Anti-PK guild for several dozen people to level and assist each other without fear of being ganked, we'll probably be stationed around Faydwer or Eastern Antonica for the time being but everyone is welcome to join!

http://grindxcore.guildportal.com

Alex
08-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Word, i'm in

Misto
08-25-2011, 07:11 PM
gonna gank ur ass so hard u wont be able to sit down for weeks

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 07:12 PM
gonna gank ur ass so hard u wont be able to sit down for weeks

Grindcore does not condone homosexuality, sorry.

Lazortag
08-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Abacab, I wanted to start my own anti-PK guild but I'd rather not have two competing guilds, so would I be allowed to join? Or are you still sore over you know what?

Misto
08-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Grindcore does not condone homosexuality, sorry.

it'll be rough count on it

ROUGH LIKE SANDPAPER BEING RUBBED AGAINST THE ASPHALT.

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Abacab, I wanted to start my own anti-PK guild but I'd rather not have two competing guilds, so would I be allowed to join? Or are you still sore over you know what?

Everyone is allowed in Grindcore, except Misto cause he's obv. a homosexual

Misto
08-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Do you have any proof that I'm gay abacab?

I DEMAND PROOF. THIS IS SPARTTTTTTTTTTTTTA.

Zadrian
08-25-2011, 08:58 PM
I'll hop on this bandwagon.

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Grindcore on zone control

Humerox
08-25-2011, 10:00 PM
cmi

:D

Tamiah2011
08-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Once Red99 is released I'm forming an Anti-PK guild for several dozen people to level and assist each other without fear of being ganked, we'll probably be stationed around Faydwer or Eastern Antonica for the time being but everyone is welcome to join!

http://grindxcore.guildportal.com

Please tell me your not going act like a carebear on a Red server?I was in Court of the Crosswind on RZ and we were Anti and got gank even more for being Anti.Abacab Anti im shocked..

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Please tell me your not going act like a carebear on a Red server?I was in Court of the Crosswind on RZ and we were Anti and got gank even more for being Anti.Abacab Anti im shocked..

They'll be plenty of enemy coin filling my coffers son, there is no carebear here only the thirst for battle... and we battle baddies. Being Anti- brings in more PvP and a bigger dynamic to the server and sure as hell makes things more interesting.

You're sick of being hardcore, so why not try Grindcore?

Misto
08-25-2011, 10:20 PM
abacab is doing this so he has people to level with.

he spent a week bitchin bout how he was lvling by himself on KnB

Tamiah2011
08-25-2011, 10:23 PM
They'll be plenty of enemy coin filling my coffers son, there is no carebear here only the thirst for battle... and we battle baddies. Being Anti- brings in more PvP and a bigger dynamic to the server and sure as hell makes things more interesting.

You're sick of being hardcore, so why not try Grindcore?

because I have played Anti and hated getting ganked 24/7 for it.SO i rolled a troll sk and had a blast being the biggest sob on rallos zek.Once you taste blood you will never return to good again..

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 10:38 PM
abacab is doing this so he has people to level with.

Isn't that the point of a guild? Even more so on a PvP server?

Misto
08-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Isn't that the point of a guild? Even more so on a PvP server?

considering you are the king of ass hats, i have to assume a secret agenda.

God-King Abacab
08-25-2011, 11:05 PM
considering you are the king of ass hats, i have to assume a secret agenda.

Winning is no secret

eastadam55
08-25-2011, 11:08 PM
ill join the guild

Salty
08-26-2011, 12:01 AM
< Grindcore > are a good bunch of pals

DevonG
08-26-2011, 12:30 AM
in.

orsk
08-26-2011, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXKR9EWhXo&feature=related

nalkin
08-26-2011, 01:21 AM
< Grindcore > are a good bunch of pals

Beginnings of a <Grindcore> <FB> alliance?

God-King Abacab
08-26-2011, 02:40 AM
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivatorf598b89ab5dd84fa291e4e7b7cb67f4474e3bfdb. jpg

Dirt McGirt
08-26-2011, 10:10 AM
dirt mcgirt in this

Ennoia
08-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Do you have any proof that I'm gay abacab?

I DEMAND PROOF. THIS IS SPARTTTTTTTTTTTTTA.

South Park avatar is proof enough.

Jamuraan
08-29-2011, 07:42 AM
I'll probably be playing on Red99 as much as reg p99, count me in =)

Smedy
08-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Abacab will lead the blues into victory??

God-King Abacab
08-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Abacab will lead the blues into victory??

Lead them to glory

Yukahwa
08-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Rename guild and maybe it will be good. ; )

God-King Abacab
08-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Rename guild and maybe it will be good. ; )

Oriental and or RP names aren't cool... Grindcore at least has a ring to it and exemplifies what we will be doing (grinding)

Yukahwa
08-31-2011, 06:14 PM
How about "DESTROYERMAXIMIZER" in all caps? Just sayin.

I'm just messing around. Im surprised there aren't more guilds forming in advanced here. I'm sure some mean spirited ones are forming in secret though.

Hexum
08-31-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't recall the rules of the old school PVP servers. The one server I played on, I made an Erudite SK to be on the "Good" team versus Shorties, Evils, and Elves. I'm assuming this server will not have teams?

Humerox
08-31-2011, 07:59 PM
Nope. They're leaning to +/- 8 levels atm, RZish.

Yukahwa
08-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Teams were dumb so they wont be implementing them.

Envious
08-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Didnt read*

Humerox
09-19-2011, 08:06 AM
R99 up bumpage.

SyanideGas
09-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Im totally game yo.

God-King Abacab
09-23-2011, 01:29 PM
More heroes required!

Masq
09-23-2011, 07:23 PM
I will join if you make this our theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

You need to play it when we ride into battle

Convict
09-23-2011, 07:41 PM
candidate for gayest song I've ever heard

Grahm
09-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Apped. Will be a half-elf paladin forsure.

Recycled Children
09-24-2011, 10:17 PM
<- Saskrotch wants an invite.

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Best of luck, see you on the field.

Evoken
09-25-2011, 12:51 AM
for sure the gayest song I've ever heard

Masq
09-25-2011, 12:49 PM
not only is it badass, it is also in a badass game.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

God-King Abacab
09-29-2011, 08:49 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/120tpwz.jpg

Just letting you pals know if you decide to go to another guild

Softcore PK
09-29-2011, 11:02 PM
But not other anti guilds, right? Surely you will have allies!

...Right? :O

Structures_Fall
09-29-2011, 11:51 PM
GRINDCORE IS http://fastforwardblowjobs.com/

bakkily
10-03-2011, 07:26 AM
k anti pk means you over all will not wander antonica, faydwer, odus, to just gank people, but if someone ganks one of your guild members, you get whom ever is near that area to pk the one who innitiated the pk? thats what im guessing anti pk is

Bazooka
10-03-2011, 07:42 AM
k anti pk means you over all will not wander antonica, faydwer, odus, to just gank people, but if someone ganks one of your guild members, you get whom ever is near that area to pk the one who innitiated the pk? thats what im guessing anti pk is

I think thats it.

Softcore PK
10-03-2011, 11:58 AM

Antis won't pk other anti guilds, or random unguilded people. They will pk the pk guilds, or any individual they know to have a pk reputation.

Forestdweller
10-06-2011, 04:05 PM
What happened here? I never see Grindcore on anymore.

Palemoon
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
do you see much of anyone logged in? I think many are waiting for launch

God-King Abacab
10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Personally I'm waiting on launch, there might be a few members still messing around on BETA but I for one didn't want to grind to 50 just to be wiped. So come launch Grindcore gonna be rolling hard again

Softcore PK
10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
And are you anti for real?

Lazortag
10-06-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm curious about this as well. If grindcore isn't really anti-PK then I'm not interested anymore.

Palemoon
10-06-2011, 05:46 PM
I want to know too, Abacab..?

tbox
10-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Grindcore is a great addition to red99 because it adds more diversity to the server in terms of types of guilds out and about.

mimixownzall
10-07-2011, 07:33 AM
Can you promise all the members you will not get yourself banned?

Palemoon
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Can you promise to answer questions about your own guild in your own thread?

Softcore PK
10-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Can you promise less homework and longer recess?

God-King Abacab
10-07-2011, 01:57 PM
I can promise change!

But yeah totally anti-PK, I've only dunked on Wudan and a few Fish Bait member the former being notorious for camping the kelethin lifts.

Softcore PK
10-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Abacab, your guild is intriguing. I'd give it a try once server starts, but there are a few things holding me back. Most importantly is that you are a documented griefer, and you're bringing your friends. Really, I'd imagine any serious anti-pk, anti-grief guild would kos your guild in the future. Then I'm also worried about how hardcore you are, and your ridiculous guildname. I would never wear a <Grindcore> tag because it's silly tbh lol.

But what can you tell us about your past griefing, and how you and your old EQ buddies won't do it anymore?

God-King Abacab
10-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Abacab, your guild is intriguing. I'd give it a try once server starts, but there are a few things holding me back. Most importantly is that you are a documented griefer, and you're bringing your friends. Really, I'd imagine any serious anti-pk, anti-grief guild would kos your guild in the future. Then I'm also worried about how hardcore you are, and your ridiculous guildname. I would never wear a <Grindcore> tag because it's silly tbh lol.

But what can you tell us about your past griefing, and how you and your old EQ buddies won't do it anymore?

Hop off that ivory pedestal for one moment and learn the facts.

On BETA I griefed Wudan a guild dedicated to bind camping the PoD lift for hours at a time with crews of mages and wizards, and without Grindcore there to continually push Cozmonauts shit in no one would've played long enough to see Crushbone. I'm sorry if this offends your morals but I do believe the point in being anti-PK is defending our members and trashing guilds bind camping.

On P99 I griefed a ton, but it was well warranted at least for the majority of the time. I took an active stance in training out poopsockers, 2boxers, hackers and general asshats on the forum on the regular. People said I was in the wrong for decimating IB/TR, DA/Fusion or whatever the fuck they are called now...

But the truth is multiple people in both of those guilds were continually suspended over and over for killstealing, hacking, ninjalooting, 2boxing, and other shit on multiple occasions.

So again sorry if I offend your morals but for every innocent person that ended up getting shit on, I probably infuriated and ruined the experience of dozens of people who partook in ruining the server and causing it to stagnate.

Lazortag
10-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Hop off that ivory pedestal for one moment and learn the facts.

On BETA I griefed Wudan a guild dedicated to bind camping the PoD lift for hours at a time with crews of mages and wizards, and without Grindcore there to continually push Cozmonauts shit in no one would've played long enough to see Crushbone. I'm sorry if this offends your morals but I do believe the point in being anti-PK is defending our members and trashing guilds bind camping.

On P99 I griefed a ton, but it was well warranted at least for the majority of the time. I took an active stance in training out poopsockers, 2boxers, hackers and general asshats on the forum on the regular. People said I was in the wrong for decimating IB/TR, DA/Fusion or whatever the fuck they are called now...

But the truth is multiple people in both of those guilds were continually suspended over and over for killstealing, hacking, ninjalooting, 2boxing, and other shit on multiple occasions.

So again sorry if I offend your morals but for every innocent person that ended up getting shit on, I probably infuriated and ruined the experience of dozens of people who partook in ruining the server and causing it to stagnate.

...So what about when you trained Divinity in fear because I wouldn't agree to a rematch after I won our little duel? Or what about the fact that you yourself admittedly used showeq all the time?

God-King Abacab
10-08-2011, 11:45 PM
...So what about when you trained Divinity in fear because I wouldn't agree to a rematch after I won our little duel? Or what about the fact that you yourself admittedly used showeq all the time?

Now that's just politics, I've got to maintain the status quo here.

Aesop
10-09-2011, 01:35 AM
I suppose Cozmo's little demonstration of the pvp level bug was just a grief fest compels me to believe you yellow tooth.

God-King Abacab
10-09-2011, 01:49 AM
I suppose Cozmo's little demonstration of the pvp level bug was just a grief fest compels me to believe you yellow tooth.

The bug was reported within the first hour, to repeat the process as a "experiment" for 6 hours on something commonly known is not only bad testing, but justification for repulsive behavior.

Softcore PK
10-09-2011, 02:11 AM
You can't effectively fight grief with grief imo.

God-King Abacab
10-09-2011, 02:26 AM
You can't effectively fight grief with grief imo.

Dumb assessment.

You fight fire with fire, because fire cannot spread to an already burned forest

You fight violence with violence, either by your own hand or the state because it's an effective punishment tool

So why would fighting griefers by griefing them be any different? It's an effective punishment tool and stops them from their behavior because you nullify their ability to grief.

Softcore PK
10-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Dumb assessment.

You fight fire with fire, because fire cannot spread to an already burned forest

You fight violence with violence, either by your own hand or the state because it's an effective punishment tool

So why would fighting griefers by griefing them be any different? It's an effective punishment tool and stops them from their behavior because you nullify their ability to grief.

Because then you're the griefer.

Forestdweller
10-09-2011, 08:19 AM
That's like saying Judges that sentence murderers to death are themselves murderers.

Lazortag
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM
I usually agree with Softcore_PK but I totally disagree that griefing shouldn't be used as a response to griefing, mostly because I play a Bard, which means it's not easy for me to kill people, but extremely easy for me to piss off and annoy people. I think that griefing as a method of punishment for griefing is appropriate since it's more likely to make them regret their immature behaviour. It's also the best deterrent to griefing - if you vow to corpse camp someone until they detag themselves from Fish Bait you can bet that they'll think twice about attacking some poor defenseless noob on a corpse run ever again.

Softcore PK
10-09-2011, 11:59 AM
That's like saying Judges that sentence murderers to death are themselves murderers.

Now I'm probably getting a little too political for EQ guild discussion, but I don't believe it's ever right for any person to decide when another is to die.

I usually agree with Softcore_PK but I totally disagree that griefing shouldn't be used as a response to griefing, mostly because I play a Bard, which means it's not easy for me to kill people, but extremely easy for me to piss off and annoy people. I think that griefing as a method of punishment for griefing is appropriate since it's more likely to make them regret their immature behaviour. It's also the best deterrent to griefing - if you vow to corpse camp someone until they detag themselves from Fish Bait you can bet that they'll think twice about attacking some poor defenseless noob on a corpse run ever again.

Heh, I was bard on live :)

And again I didn't explain myself well enough. I come from VZ, which always seemed to be the pvp playerbase that policed themselves the best. Most everyone would lns, trains were a scarcity and when things did get too heated between guilds.. they corpse camped. I never corpse camped, as I never felt so wronged as to justify it to myself, but I was ok with it happening. On VZ it seemed, the word grief more than anything meant to train, or intentionally cause exp loss. To a lesser degree it meant bind rushing and CCing (except in extreme cases where guilds are trying to ensure corpses rot).

I would never bind rush (though dying to a train is not a pvp death so does not count), hack, bindpoint camp, intentionally train or intentionally cause pve exp loss in any way. However, if a guild is known for bindrushing there is a good chance I will preemptively CC so they don't get the upper hand on me. And if they did train or any of those other things, I may decide to CC them for that too.

Corpse camping, to me, is the one shady tool us white knights should be allowed to utilize. On live at some later point (after luclin), I think EQ devs made this decision as well. And it's one I agree with, so long as no one is CCed out of their items.

God-King Abacab
10-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Come at us bros

mimixownzall
10-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Sign me up for big things. White knight crusades incoming to Red99.

gnomishfirework
10-25-2011, 02:18 AM
I love being anti-pk! Do you allow cross-dressing ogres? I see no reason to play an inferior race of shaman, and ogre balls slow me down. They're so big! Think of running around with two gnomes in your pants. It's like that only not as hot.

Abacab PvP Prophet
10-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Still #1 guild

Grindcore defeats Fish Bait in the race to Nagafen

Durk
10-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Abacab ftw. I want to join if Grindcore is still recruiting

georgie
10-25-2011, 11:46 PM
i think the name should be changed into more of a RP-style name

Barn
10-29-2011, 12:12 AM
This thread has come full circle!

Abacab PvP Prophet
11-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Next week PK blood shall spill, and Grindcore will stand triumphantly as server champions!

Bazooka
11-11-2011, 11:01 PM
I think everyone jumped ship when you went MIA for like a month :(

Abacab PvP Prophet
11-11-2011, 11:02 PM
I think everyone jumped ship when you went MIA for like a month :(

I didn't MIA, I was banned for being a boss and killing a hundred fish bait in one swing

Bazooka
11-11-2011, 11:03 PM
<Spear of the Nation> filled the void......

Potential merger?

Abacab PvP Prophet
11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Grindcore and SotN could be considered the 99% we shall occupy every dungeon, grindspot, and camp to force the 1% Holocaust heathens from this land!

Abacab PvP Prophet
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Should ask for the guildname <99%> for awesomeness

Vile
11-12-2011, 01:15 AM
<Ninety Nine Percent>

Humerox
11-13-2011, 10:33 AM
I didn't MIA, I was banned for being a boss and killing a hundred fish bait in one swing

jeez bro...stop training lol.

Danger
11-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Grindcore and SotN could be considered the 99% we shall occupy every dungeon, grindspot, and camp to force the 1% Holocaust heathens from this land!

99% FTW. Antityranny merger would be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K75w6p7cKB8

Gunna throw out the simple yet appropriate <The Resistance>

Infecting
11-18-2011, 07:24 AM
man you guys will be stalked and killed wherever you go just mentioning anti-PK, atleast that's my best guess :) cheers

Akalakamelee
12-05-2011, 11:06 PM
why not just stay on blue, instead of trying to bring bl00bieness to red.

Lazortag
12-05-2011, 11:22 PM
why not just stay on blue, instead of trying to bring bl00bieness to red.

Grindcore is completely dead (Spear of the Nation is the one and only true anti-pk guild now), but to answer your question, (a) variety is good, (b) classic pvp servers had anti-pk guilds, (c) it's good for server health to have a guild where people are mature and don't say the N word every two seconds, and (d) anti-pk isn't "blue", we still pvp, we just only do it for a good reason.

Softcore PK
12-06-2011, 05:31 AM
MIM is anti.

And, uh.. so is FoH.... :P

Dexter
12-06-2011, 11:04 AM
MIM confirmed griefers, not anti-pk. Witnessed intentional PVE deaths upon people for intentional deleveling purposes. Then they harassed the deleveled individual because they were now OOR to MIM after they deleveled them. "Hurry and level up again so I can delevel you again."

juicedsixfo
12-06-2011, 03:22 PM
And, uh.. so is FoH.... :P

Explain please

Softcore PK
12-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Explain please

Oh, I meant no disrespect, I've been a FoH fan since I discovered your website waaaay back in the day.

It's just that you being Flowers and all, we're to expect a certain level of disorganized fun and sometimes a little pvp happens when it maybe shouldn't for an anti guild. I've seen a little of it myself, though it was nothing wrong or malicious.

And to be fair, you haven't been clear about where you stand on these issues. Last I read, FoH was probably maybe going to be anti this go-around.

Spear of the Nation is certainly happy to have you around :)

juicedsixfo
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Oh, I know that Softcore. You guys are our bros.

"Official" anything and Flowers of Happiness has never gone hand in hand. We're a very pleasant bunch; and anti-grief, tongue-in-cheek role playing has always been our thing. You could say we're the anti-pk police force that enforces our own rules.