PDA

View Full Version : nsfw

wrxBRAH
08-19-2011, 07:59 PM

http://www.mentalzero.com/Fight-in-Russia-Ends-in-a-Way-You-Won-t-Fucking-Believe-393.html

visage will enjoy this

Convict
08-19-2011, 08:13 PM
wish I could unsee

wrxBRAH
08-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Its definitely one of the weirdest fights I've ever seen.

eastadam55
08-19-2011, 08:19 PM
reminds me of the third grade playground...

Kassel
08-19-2011, 08:28 PM
visage would have used his mouth

Misto
08-19-2011, 08:35 PM
older than the dinosaurz

visage
08-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Dear god that made my stomach turn. Needless to say. You got to do what you got to do in a fight. If it means grabbing someones shit and ripping it then that what needs to be done. It only takes about 10 pounds of pressure to rip someones ear off.

bounky37
08-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Dear god that made my stomach turn. Needless to say. You got to do what you got to do in a fight. If it means grabbing someones shit and ripping it then that what needs to be done. It only takes about 10 pounds of pressure to rip someones ear off.

Yeah, in a fight for your life. What is this a backyard scuffle?

Safon
08-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Visage you're one creepy fuck

Misto
08-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Visage you're one creepy fuck

i laughed

visage
08-19-2011, 09:19 PM
I don't like fighting. Way to old for that crap and way to much to live for. Regardless if I ever were to participate. I can honestly say I play for keeps. Therefore all rules go out the window. One of my favorite lines is " Revenge is served better cold".

Alex
08-19-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't like fighting. Way to old for that crap and way to much to live for. Regardless if I ever were to participate. I can honestly say I play for keeps. Therefore all rules go out the window. One of my favorite lines is " Revenge is served better cold".

Prime serial killer/rapist talk right there

wrxBRAH
08-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Its revenge is a dish best served cold but Im not judging.

Hagglebaron
08-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Its revenge is a dish best served cold but Im not judging.

So Visage is a mongoloid as well as a creepy lookin murderer, interesting

visage
08-19-2011, 09:32 PM

This has been used way to much for even it to be funny. You should stick with neener neener neener. Least than you might get a life or two. Cause at this moment all your doing is showing your infatuation with me. You can't contend with my beautiful multi-centric self. The point being. You love me keep it up , as if my self esteem could get any higher +1.

Hagglebaron
08-19-2011, 09:37 PM
This has been used way to much for even it to be funny. You should stick with neener neener neener. Least than you might get a life or two. Cause at this moment all your doing is showing your infatuation with me. You can't contend with my beautiful multi-centric self. The point being. You love me keep it up , as if my self esteem could get any higher +1.

It's used often because it's true, the forums have passed judgement

visage
08-19-2011, 09:40 PM
It's used often because it's true, the forums have passed judgement

I really laugh when 96% of you are all male. Therefore 3% of the opinions that being of female. I might even shed a wink at. Than again if you haven't seen my facebook vid. I love humor on all levels. You sir envy me hard.

Bardalicious
08-19-2011, 09:41 PM

It's already common knowledge that Visage is quite seriously a probable rapist.

Also, PLEASE:

Ignore Visage (http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=15939)

It does us enlightened folks no good when you tards keep quoting it.

Safon
08-19-2011, 09:41 PM
I really laugh when 96% of you are all male. Therefore 3% of the opinions that being of female. I might even shed a wink at. Than again if you haven't seen my facebook vid. I love humor on all levels. You sir envy me hard.

He really is as dumb as he looks, look at that grammar

Safon
08-19-2011, 09:42 PM
It's already common knowledge that Visage is quite seriously a probable rapist.

Also, PLEASE:

Ignore Visage (http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=15939)

It does us enlightened folks no good when you tards keep quoting it.

Very true, my apologies to all who had Visage on ignore

LevinJ
08-19-2011, 09:42 PM
How about this for a better line: "The only unfair fight is the one you lose." That kid was getting his ass beat. When he went down the other guy kept hitting him. I don't blame him for doing what he had to do.

visage
08-19-2011, 09:43 PM
He really is as dumb as he looks, look at that grammar

least im congruent. I am more verbal as oppose to grammer, spelling and anything with english outside of speaking.

Waedawen
08-19-2011, 09:46 PM
you gotta be pretty fucking deluded to think everyone wants to be you when all they do is make fun of you

visage
08-19-2011, 09:47 PM
We can have a cock judging contest. I bet I will beat you on all levels. Financially, sex, networth, and anything else you can probably shake a stick at. How does that make you feel? Makes me smile ~~~ =)

visage
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
you gotta be pretty fucking deluded to think everyone wants to be you when all they do is make fun of you

I'm sorry. When I see comments from males bashing me over stupid shit. It clearly shows you had to give me a moment of your time to voice your opinion. Lol I didn't bump into your thread specifically and target you multiple (and by multiple I mean at ton) of times saying immature redrick which that matches my roleplaying mantra I portray on here. It would be far to easy if I was a 300 pound fat living in my parents basement or a pizza delivery driver. Hate what you love ~~~ I love it.

Safon
08-19-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm sorry. When I see comments from males bashing me over stupid shit. It clearly shows you had to give me a moment of your time to voice your opinion. Lol I didn't bump into your thread specifically and target you multiple (and by multiple I mean at ton) of times saying immature redrick which that matches my roleplaying mantra I portray on here. It would be far to easy if I was a 300 pound fat living in my parents basement or a pizza delivery driver. Hate what you love ~~~ I love it.

Did this make sense to anyone else?

visage
08-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Did this make sense to anyone else?

What? You want my cock in your butt ?

wrxBRAH
08-19-2011, 10:23 PM

I cant really believe that its all just roleplaying after looking at your eyebrows brah. I think its too much real life if anything.

Atleast you make these forums lively. (no homo) (not coming onto you) (i like vagina)

wrxBRAH
08-19-2011, 10:26 PM
How about this for a better line: "The only unfair fight is the one you lose." That kid was getting his ass beat. When he went down the other guy kept hitting him. I don't blame him for doing what he had to do.

Ill agree with that although I dont know if I would've grabbed the guys wang. A fist to the balls does the same trick imo.

Also I think the guy was a gypsy. Theres a lot of videos where Russians just pound off on gypsies because they dont fight back. If anything I've come to realize that majority of Russians are just fucking batshit insane and to not get into a drunken brawl with them.

LevinJ
08-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Fist to the junk isn't the same, really, as what this kid did. First is the risk that you will miss, or only get a partial hit. Either way, anything short of a devastating blow is more likely to just make the attacker angrier - not have the effect of ending the attack. And notice that what this kid is doing still didn't make the attacker collapse to the ground; he was still trying to hit him between screams. I think that people seriously overestimate the "one hit stopping power" of a nut shot in a real fight.

wrxBRAH
08-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I got punched in the balls before by my little nephew. I was in a curled up fetal position for over 5mins. That shit hurts dude.