PDA

View Full Version : quote from a pal of mine

karsten
03-19-2010, 10:40 PM
"I loved being asked by Transcendence to come help on draco and then watching your guild soar through and kill him, only to see Transcendence stand around watching like sad puppies."

Abacab
03-19-2010, 10:56 PM
"I loved being asked by Transcendence to come help on draco and then watching your guild soar through and kill him, only to see Transcendence stand around watching like sad puppies."

Sounds like a shitty thing to say.

To me I read it as "LOL lemme make fun of trans so you can LOL and u let me get in on ur raid for free lewt kay?

Auvdar
03-20-2010, 12:34 AM
My microwave has no "popcorn" button. So I have the input the time manually :(

karsten
03-20-2010, 02:15 PM
hehe, this particular pal very clearly knows he won't ever be getting in to IB. THE EYE OF KARSTEN SEES ALL

Aaron
03-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes, everyone on the server is really impressed with IB. You guys are awesome.

Rophel
03-20-2010, 05:23 PM
I feel bad for those who put all their time and effort into Trans for many of their original core members (allizia, rallyd, galahad, etc. ) to just leave through rage quit / burn out. Best of luck to you all none the less.

karsten
03-21-2010, 03:47 AM
i think, with respect, that a number of you are missing the point.

yaaaflow
03-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Is this like one of those threads where we are supposed to guess who made the quote? Can I play?

Transient
03-21-2010, 11:03 AM
I think he was trying to point out that Transcendence lacked the numbers to claim 30 minutes on Draco and had to let IB go first.

Jify
03-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I think he was trying to point out that Transcendence lacked the numbers to claim 30 minutes on Draco and had to let IB go first.

No sir! But close!

Pikle
03-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Haha I can take a few guesses who said that, but I don't think they will ever be in IB either ;)

karsten
03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
the point is that any amount of bite that trannies might have had in the past is gone, to the point that they roll over like pussies any time any amount of competition is put in front of them. They're a shell of their former self which sucked even to begin with, and are taken less seriously on a daily basis.

Gwence
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
transient you cant post here!! /report

Allizia
03-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Meh, I didn't rage quit. I had almost 0 notice for a trip to Peru (still there) =P I'll be sure to give the local okarina player 10 soles to weave a tale of IB's greatness though 0.o

Abacab
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
When I read IB V. Trans drama I can only think of one song that describes it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojhbPqTg6dM

Take as needed for pain

Transient
03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Well I'm not going to argue whether Transcendence is a great guild or was a great guild or if they're better or worse than they were in the past. All I know is that every player in Transcendence is greatful for the opportunity to even have a chance to race against IB or any other guild to a spawn. Whether or not they make the kill is inconsequential because half the fun of raiding is organizing people in the first place and hauling ass at a moment's notice to get there. Everyone in the guild gets along for the most part and new faces are making their way into GC everyday. With that said if anyone is interested in joining a family oriented guild that has fun and tries their hardest with every moment they put into their character you can apply at http://transcendencegaming.org

Hasbinbad
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM
I love how one of trannies interwebz trophies is allizia killing me in a duel. That's hawt.

Am I net famous now? I herd you guys are kind of a big deal..