PDA

View Full Version : The /Shitlist - Players who should be avoided at all costs

Bodeanicus
03-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Do your civic duty, and list players who are lost causes for grouping, due to kill stealing, training, or otherwise just being a douche.

My nominees:

Finawin - attention seeking troll extraordinaire.
Sinless - Finawin's protoge.
Wongfei - intentional trainer.
Gearinthe - intentional trainer.
Despare - panic gater.
Xaniza - panic gater.
Sybok - camp stealer to PL guild lowbies.
Upgrayedd - belligerent douchebag.

Spud
03-17-2010, 04:33 PM
lol great thread

My nominees:
Bodeanicus

Ferok
03-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Do your civic duty, and list players who are lost causes for grouping, due to kill stealing, training, or otherwise just being a douche.

My nominees:

Finawin - attention seeking troll extraordinaire.
Sinless - Finawin's protoge.
Wongfei - intentional trainer.
Gearinthe - intentional trainer.
Despare - panic gater.
Xaniza - panic gater.
Sybok - camp stealer to PL guild lowbies.
Upgrayedd - belligerent douchebag.

My original server had a shitlist. There were very specific rules for admission, and it was very well maintained. To have a post on that part of the forum meant your character's life was pretty much over (if it stuck).

Panic gater is not even close to a black-listable offense, IMO. Nor is being an attention whore.

Finawin
03-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Yay, made a random anonymous noob's shitlist! Woot!

Bodeanicus
03-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Sure panic gating is a blacklist offense. They'll never be in any group I lead again. Neither will trainers, ninja looters, and just outright attention seeking belligerent douchebags. And I'm sure plenty of people would like to know who these people are to save the grief of discovering it themselves.

TheDudeAbides
03-17-2010, 04:45 PM
This aggression will not stand man!

Finawin
03-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh man, I might not get a group with random_guy001?! How the fuck will I ever get experience?!

I should reroll.

Finawin
03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
For the sake of contributing actual bad players, and griefing shitbags and not just people some noob dislikes *snicker*...

Phaser will outright train past your group and go straight to the named in your camp and jack it, ignoring tells, and never camp checks.

Magicflow will try to jack your camp, outright. He tried it at EE when manastone was still dropping. Got owned at their own game which was a race to log in and engage first(on a fucking 5 minute reset), lost the race to Pikle and almost got away with it because Drommund is clueless. Justice prevailed in the end and they were forced to leave.

Wongfei intentionally trains groups, I and many of my friends and guildies have witnessed it.

Legends intentionally charms spectres in oasis and drops them on groups of lowbies.

Gearinthe intentionally trains groups and admits it.

I'm sure I have more douchebags, but that's what comes to mind for now.

yaaaflow
03-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Hells yeah, I was disappointed to be left off newb #1s list, but at least I made it on newb #2's list! Shame that he's lying about me, but I'll take what I can get.

Finawin
03-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Are you REALLY trying to say that you didn't try to steal the EE camp? lmfao

You're a massive joke.

yaaaflow
03-17-2010, 05:15 PM
You're saying I do all the stuff that (allegedly) Phaser does, and I don't recall ever "outright train past your group and go straight to the named in your camp and jack it, ignoring tells, and never camp checks."

Yeah when the server came down for a patch I attempted to be first on at ee when it came back up, we have talked about that dozens of times bro how are you still confused?

Finawin
03-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Oh, you're trying to argue semantics now. I see.

You're still a camp stealing bitch. Carry on.

yaaaflow
03-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Nah man, if you want me to argue semantics I'd go ahead and say that if I've failed at the one time I've ever tried to "steal a camp" (aka following classic eq rules) then I probably couldn't be considered a camp stealing bitch (which would imply some success at camp stealing).

Bodeanicus
03-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't let the little bitch hijack the thread, yaaaflow. We know he can't stand not being the center of attention. Ignore him, and post players you consider not worth grouping with.

Zithax
03-17-2010, 05:28 PM
BODEANICUS YOU MAD BRO?

thanks for including me.

but seriously im curious what I did

im ready for some LOLs hit me with your best shot!

Finawin
03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
No one cares who you don't want to group with in your level 15 oasis crocs group 2 months from now Bodean because of some imaginary slight against you lol

Finawin
03-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Nah man, if you want me to argue semantics I'd go ahead and say that if I've failed at the one time I've ever tried to "steal a camp" (aka following classic eq rules) then I probably couldn't be considered a camp stealing bitch (which would imply some success at camp stealing).

Even by your own reasoning, you failed.

Pikler was in before you, engaged first, and got xp for the kill. "Classic eq rules" would dictate that you lost within your own rules as well. You're a failure in every sense and grasping at straws to try to save face.

Bodeanicus
03-17-2010, 05:39 PM
No one cares who you don't want to group with in your level 15 oasis crocs group 2 months from now Bodean because of some imaginary slight against you lol

You definitely care. You've posted what... 5 times in this thread?

By the way, using the word "noob" tells me you're a child, or have the mentality of one. I'm guessing the latter.

yaaaflow
03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Actually I was in first bro, thats why the GM took my side I thought you were there? Your memory seems a bit foggy :( FWIW I didn't engage 1st and was leaving until Drommund told me the camp was mine, at that point I just went by his decision (just like when a ref makes a wrong call).

edit: I've gotten distracted from my main point: Finawin, thank you for putting me on a list that is just as nonsensical as the one that you made fun of the OP for.

Finawin
03-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Right, like trying to "take your ball and play elsewhere" is any much a higher road to take? lol

It's funny, it's almost like he thinks this will affect my grouping situation any.

Gorgetrapper
03-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Notice how this is under rants and flames, so the "list" pretty much has no merit whatsoever. Just a bunch of whiny little pricks because things don't go their way.

Wrei
03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
How about we make a list of people that are actually cool to group and hangout. The list will be a lot shorter and actually useful. You cannot stop random encounters of players that will end up disappointing in some ways. So let's try to nominate players who:

1. Know how to play their class
2. Doesn't go afk every 2min
3. Doesn't KS
4. Doesn't train
5. Doesn't make retarded immature jokes

PS: Sorry for the slight derail from the original post, I nominate Doug as a shitlist player cause I hear he's a jerk.

Hasbinbad
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Why you gotta call me out in public Wrei?

yaaaflow
03-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Pffft don't try to make this thread all positive and shit Wrei!

Bodeanicus can you tell us more about "Upgrayedd - belligerent douchebag." ?

faenyar
03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
How about we make a list of people that are actually cool to group and hangout. The list will be a lot shorter and actually useful. You cannot stop random encounters of players that will end up disappointing in some ways. So let's try to nominate players who:

1. Know how to play their class
2. Doesn't go afk every 2min
3. Doesn't KS
4. Doesn't train

PS: Sorry for the slight derail from the original post, I nominate Doug as a shitlist player cause I hear he's a jerk.

Damn, I thought I was a shoe-in for this list until you got to number 5.

Zithax
03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
yall postin in a troll thread

Anderdale
03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
my nominee:

Zilo - being way too sexy

Zithax
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
my nominee:

this

TheDudeAbides
03-17-2010, 08:54 PM
my nominee:

Yea? Well that's like your opinion, man

Maximus
03-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Yea? Well that's like your opinion, man

I nominate Dude for presidency. no one cooler, no one more laid back. 8 year olds dude.

xblade724
03-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Sooo... if he panic gated.. and you are posting on this forum... does that mean that you guys wiped and he was right about the initiative to gate? =P

Hasbinbad
03-18-2010, 03:16 AM
I nominate Dude for presidency. no one cooler, no one more laid back. 8 year olds dude.
John Spartan, you have been fined fifteen credits for a violation of Transcendence's forum morality statue.

Zithax
03-18-2010, 04:12 AM
John Spartan, you have been fined fifteen credits for a violation of Transcendence's forum morality statue.

I heard he doesn't know how to use the three seashells? LOL NERD

Hasbinbad
03-18-2010, 04:14 AM
he doesn't know how to use the three seashells
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Finawin
03-18-2010, 10:17 AM
I heard he doesn't know how to use the three seashells? LOL NERD

lmfao

Drav
03-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Avoid Drav at all costs he's a fuckin asshole.

Goobles
03-19-2010, 04:31 AM
I think my name belongs on that list somewhere...

Pikle
03-19-2010, 02:33 PM
honestly panic gating I think isn't a good idea. I've had someone gate out on me and if they had stayed we would of easily killed the mob/s. One time had a 4 pull on my enc and the shammy gated before I even had all the mobs into camp, haha. If you want to make a list, make a list, but a 1 time gate out shouldn't be a qualifier. Plus because of EQ being glitchy I've been in situations where I saw double the mobs or couldn't see some mobs so you never know exactly what they saw. Also, I think you are just whining, write down your own personal list beside your comp and you are done :) I have one of those

maultar
03-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Xatec, just my opinion for being a douche.

Yiblaan
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Anyone who plays a Human SK

Zordana
03-22-2010, 04:17 PM
got to add modus ;)

Classicranger
03-25-2010, 05:50 PM
+1 for Wongfei the training machine

xvirus2501
03-25-2010, 07:52 PM
+1 for Finawin on the shitlist. That guy is a complete A-hole in ooc. Needs to chill out and mind his own business.

Hasbinbad
03-25-2010, 08:01 PM
..Finawin.. That guy is a complete A-hole in ooc. Needs to chill out and mind his own business.
..from the mouths of babes..

Finawin
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM
+1 for Finawin on the shitlist. That guy is a complete A-hole in ooc. Needs to chill out and mind his own business.

Dolrath? Is someone mad I called out their scam?

http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4633

Zithax
03-25-2010, 11:39 PM
yiblaan is a fag

Scrooge
03-26-2010, 12:14 AM
So is hasbin, and he's proud of it too.

Hasbinbad
03-26-2010, 12:37 AM
So is hasbin, and he's proud of it too.
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/4/f/14f3de3ac1f0e6853d182a2c1a04a698.jpg

"Rogues do it from behind."

trolleleet
03-26-2010, 04:28 AM
Dukat <Transcendence>

Wow, what a miserably fuck.

Kuld
03-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Bayleo, 50 unguilded monk. KS's & slaughters low lvl zones for fun.

Met him in Najena yesterday where he was killing everything he could see for bone chips, even non skeleton mobs (running through camps to get them). Ended up leaving because there was simply nothing to kill.

Met him again today in Mistmoore (we're 2 lvl 21 mages camping the pool area close to the zone in, killing all the yellow/reds there with a tiny bit of time to med before the first in the cycle repops.) This guy runs in with his Necro twink MALIA and we start attacking like normal. He kills the mob we're attacking. Screenshot below shows the faction hit but no exp because he KS the mob. The mob in the picture was one I'd just set my pet on [see the mob hit the pet and the DS going off] and then Bayleo killed that one too. He ended by saying we can't camp there because he's lvl 50 and will outdamage us anything we pull.

Ended up leaving again - dude is a total fuckwit.

ss: http://i40.tinypic.com/30139uh.jpg

Reiker
03-26-2010, 07:47 PM
+1 Tiki

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 01:29 AM
+1 Bayleo.

Finawin
03-27-2010, 06:24 AM
I'm still curious as to who this noob actually is hiding behind a forum name lol

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm curious as to why you think sitting on your ass all day long playing a video game entitles you to any kind of admiration. Keep us this high school-esque fantasy that you're in the "A" clique. I heard Walmart is hiring, btw. You could be a greeter, and call people "noob" behind their backs to feel better about yourself. You won't even have to camp to get your +10 "Smock of Doucheness." They give them to you.

Gorgetrapper
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm curious as to why you think sitting on your ass all day long playing a video game entitles you to any kind of admiration. Keep us this high school-esque fantasy that you're in the "A" clique. I heard Walmart is hiring, btw. You could be a greeter, and call people "noob" behind their backs to feel better about yourself. You won't even have to camp to get your +10 "Smock of Doucheness." They give them to you.

Classic shitbag response!

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Classic shitbag response!

Teh lulz. U tole me, lol!

Finawin
03-27-2010, 04:20 PM
I think this needs more "You're better than me, so you have no life, clearly."

Lol you're even terrible at insults. *yawn*

I don't need to impress anyone. With as many RL friends and family I've brought over to the game I'm not exactly looking for e-friends to gawk in awe at my gear like you believe lol

You're just another shit player making jabs at those better than you in an effort to feel better about your suck.

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 04:26 PM

I don't need to impress anyone. With as many RL friends and family I've brought over to the game I'm not exactly looking for e-friends to gawk in awe at my gear like you believe lol

You're just another shit player making jabs at those better than you in an effort to feel better about your suck.

Because making a mage and exploitng the AFK bug takes "skill." Right. It's so hard to do that. You beat EQ. Grats.

Reiker
03-27-2010, 04:29 PM
^ guy who doesn't know what a bug is
< ambivalent
V nerd rage

Finawin
03-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Lol you don't pay attention to anything besides your own pretentiously distorted shit-sphere of a world do you?

I was probably the most vocal person against AFK leveling on the server. You really do just continue to fail in every way possible. Please keep it up as this is quite the amusement today already.

P.S. My mage is mainly just there to farm money for friends and family and to help my guild farm planes gear now until my Paladin is ready to raid. (I bet my paladin is already higher level than you and I took my sweeeeeet time leveling him so I wouldn't pass my brother and his roommate's characters)

Edit to address Reiker: No, afk leveling is exploiting a bug. The original devs considered it one. Unintentional side effects of design = a bug. Therefor being able to afk level is exploiting a bug.

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 04:34 PM

Sure, you're dying for approval. You won't shut the fuck up on /OOC, always trolling for attention. Hence the best insult you can come up with is "noob," on a game 10 years old that everyone can look up every detail on, and everyone has played for years. Oh yeah, you're really good. I'm very impressed. Tell you what, you tell me your secrets, and I'll tell you what it feels like to put your penis into a vagina. Deal?

P.S. Found a job yet?

Finawin
03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh shit, he's broken out the "virgin" joke now!

You're on a roll, kid! Quick, call me fat too!

What was that you said about high school? You're using high school level insults in an effort to feel better about your own inadequacies in a "10 year old game"

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Lol you don't pay attention to anything besides your own pretentiously distorted shit-sphere of a world do you?

I was probably the most vocal person against AFK leveling on the server. You really do just continue to fail in every way possible. Please keep it up as this is quite the amusement today already.

P.S. My mage is mainly just there to farm money for friends and family and to help my guild farm planes gear now until my Paladin is ready to raid. (I bet my paladin is already higher level than you and I took my sweeeeeet time leveling him so I wouldn't pass my brother and his roommate's characters)

Edit to address Reiker: No, afk leveling is exploiting a bug. The original devs considered it one. Unintentional side effects of design = a bug. Therefor being able to afk level is exploiting a bug.

Blah blah, blah blah. You're really stuck on this "I level faster than you..." thing. It's hilarious you think anyone cares about that.

P.S. Found a job yet?

Finawin
03-27-2010, 04:41 PM
You do. You're still raging that so many people are better than you on "a 10 year old game" and can't stop crying about it.

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh shit, he's broken out the "virgin" joke now!

You're on a roll, kid! Quick, call me fat too!

What was that you said about high school? You're using high school level insults in an effort to feel better about your own inadequacies in a "10 year old game"

And "noob" is the height of maturity, right, on an ancient game that everyone has played forever. You're a genius, you know that? The best EQ. Player. Ever. Awesome. If you were really as good as you think, you know, you wouldn't be a dipshit guild crying about how the two REAL raiding guilds seem not to die, and get shit done. Wonder why that is, Mr. Terrific?

P.S. Found a job yet?

Finawin
03-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Your inconsistencies in insults are fucking amazing lmao

First nothing in the game is an accomplishment because it's old.

Then you're implying some guilds are better than others.

Newsflash, you're hiding behind an anonymous forum name to hide your character so no one can call you out on how terrible you are.

DeathByCactus
03-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Ammber, 22 mage....

I had been camping squire, spent 8 pets clearing the room at 18. She comes in after my second squire kill, kills the third one, loots the RBF and logs off....

This just went down. Avoid this )#(&.

Hasbinbad
03-27-2010, 05:25 PM
nerd rage
Will you read my palms please? Will I be happy? Will I be rich?

Gorgetrapper
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
And "noob" is the height of maturity, right, on an ancient game that everyone has played forever. You're a genius, you know that? The best EQ. Player. Ever. Awesome. If you were really as good as you think, you know, you wouldn't be a dipshit guild crying about how the two REAL raiding guilds seem not to die, and get shit done. Wonder why that is, Mr. Terrific?

P.S. Found a job yet?

Apparently your job is to sit here and debate on how terrible you are. You really are one of the worst trolls on this board now.

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Apparently your job is to sit here and debate on how terrible you are. You really are one of the worst trolls on this board now.

Apparently, you've forgotten your name isn't Finawin. I'm talking to your boyfriend, not you. Why don't you see your way the fuck out of it?

Finawin
03-27-2010, 05:37 PM
When noobs rage: what not to do when you suck at a videogame that is "10 years old"

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 05:43 PM
When noobs rage: what not to do when you suck at a videogame that is "10 years old"

You can't make me angry, sweetheart. My self esteem isn't tied up in this game. Yours, on the other hand, obviously is. The fact the you are responding to everything I post within 10 minutes tell us that. I'm having a great time. Did you really think you were King Troll?

And by the way, I've grouped with you, and you're no better than anyone else on this server.

You should see a psychiatrist about this malignant narcississm problem you have. I'm sure you're aware you have a problem. Living in a virtual world all day long, not working, being a total douchebag for attention. These are not good things. I hope you get some help. I really do.

Finawin
03-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Projecting now? I'd retake that psychology 101 course and don't quit your dayjob boy.

Trust me, this thread is especially funny to my friends and family who know me outside of this game where you do not.

Diggity
03-27-2010, 06:00 PM
You can't make me angry, sweetheart.

lol why u mad tho?

Slake
03-27-2010, 06:38 PM
I hope and pray this doesnt stop. I am at work now and am laughing my ass off.

Fin, dont make me start sending you tells when I slow a mob...I will damnit!!

p.s. I think I know who the OP is...............

XOSIRE!!

Finawin
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
It's a halfling druid, maybe 30ish tops.

He got trained by Wongfei in MM and told his group he was going to go ragepost on the forums, then this post appeared by morning.

Gorgetrapper
03-27-2010, 07:16 PM

You can't make me angry, sweetheart. My self esteem isn't tied up in this game. Yours, on the other hand, obviously is. The fact the you are responding to everything I post within 10 minutes tell us that. I'm having a great time. Did you really think you were King Troll?

And by the way, I've grouped with you, and you're no better than anyone else on this server.

You should see a psychiatrist about this malignant narcississm problem you have. I'm sure you're aware you have a problem. Living in a virtual world all day long, not working, being a total douchebag for attention. These are not good things. I hope you get some help. I really do.

That's odd, you replied to his post in under 10 minutes, I think you have your shit wrong buddy.

Bodeanicus
03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
What's odd is you keep defending him. Should we have an in game wedding like the old days?

Gorgetrapper
03-27-2010, 07:29 PM
I only defend him when he's right, and you are clearly wrong in everything. Go cry some more and clear the sand out of your vagina.

yaaaflow
03-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Everyone in this entire thread is officially on my shitlist.

You are all hearby on notice.

Hasbinbad
03-27-2010, 10:30 PM
You are all hearby on notice.
http://i39.tinypic.com/nlsxdw.jpg

Pikle
03-27-2010, 10:39 PM
haha I will have to say that's pretty awesome :)

Finawin
03-27-2010, 11:04 PM
I fucking LOL'd

Then tried to explain to the girl on the phone why I was laughing, was twice as funny this time.

Minch/FureeZeb
03-27-2010, 11:27 PM
I fucking LOL'd

Then tried to explain to the girl on the phone why I was laughing, was twice as funny this time.

And by "girl" do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick everynight?

atvaata
03-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Minch, Did Fina troll you and make umad bro? He had to of, for this to be your first post.

And Has, that shit is EPIC.. But wheres my name :(

Gorgetrapper
03-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Amazing that I'm able to make that list, I should go break out the vasoline, no?

atvaata
03-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Sickness belongs on this list btw :P

not only does he afk ninja-like for 15minutes at a time,
he has no tank skill (admitted) and rage quits/rages on groups!

Gorgetrapper
03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Sickness belongs on this list btw :P

not only does he afk ninja-like for 15minutes at a time,
he has no tank skill (admitted) and rage quits/rages on groups!

Yes he definitely is a terrible tank, probably up there with Juice.

nightfall
03-28-2010, 12:26 AM
lol.

harojaro91
03-28-2010, 01:27 AM
lulz

Minch/FureeZeb
03-28-2010, 02:19 AM
nah just started reading up on these forums cause im about to start playing and i just saw the joke opening and thought it would be funny but i guess we have no grandma's boy fans here.

Pikle
03-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Grandma's Boy? that some movie about whacking off in the tool shed?

Minch/FureeZeb
03-28-2010, 02:45 AM
imdb.com

Pikle
03-28-2010, 02:48 AM
haha was joking :) i'm a sandler/apatow fan so I've seen it about 10 times :)

Eternal-Elf
03-28-2010, 03:25 AM
I wouldn't shitlist someone for ONE time they make a mistake though. I like how this post is making an effort to resolve people's frustration by letting them know who CAN be a douche and who can't....

BUT we all know we have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, or had too many beers and got on EverQuest and done something bad. It's not right, but sometimes it's a one time thing and the people that make mistakes are decent enough people.

lets take this chance in P99 to make the best of the game, not blacklist the people in it!

but maybe i'm wrong? "If they weigh as much as a chicken then........WITCH"

Finawin
03-28-2010, 03:41 AM
Some people go above and beyond the "bad day" to levels of douchebaggery few can match.

See: my serious response on page 1 or 2 with a real list of terrible players.

trolleleet
03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
l2lifeplzmkayfeckingnooobslolroflmaokewl

so sad, so pathetic :( :( :( :(

Zithax
03-28-2010, 07:06 AM
l2lifeplzmkayfeckingnooobslolroflmaokewl

so sad, so pathetic :( :( :( :(

ping pang paow

Hasbinbad
03-28-2010, 04:28 PM
a chicken
A chicken may weigh the same as a sorceror or a wizard, but most definitely not a witch.

Logical premises:
A witch floats on water.
A duck also floats on water.

Conclusion:
If a woman weighs the same as a duck, then she's a witch!

(I am wise in the ways of science.)

..also, she turned me into a newt.

..I got better!

mokfarg
03-28-2010, 07:40 PM
A chicken may weigh the same as a sorceror or a wizard, but most definitely not a witch.

Logical premises:
A witch floats on water.
A duck also floats on water.

Conclusion:
If a woman weighs the same as a duck, then she's a witch!

(I am wise in the ways of science.)

..also, she turned me into a newt.

..I got better!

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt!Th

Zephys
03-28-2010, 11:45 PM
You know how hilarious it was reading the first two pages, getting bored, and skipping to the last seeing a complete stream of part of Monty Python and the Holy grail?

I didn't read the whole thread, but I can see the deterioration clearly.

Hasbinbad
03-29-2010, 12:15 AM
You know how hilarious it was reading the first two pages, getting bored, and skipping to the last seeing a complete stream of part of Monty Python and the Holy grail?

I didn't read the whole thread, but I can see the deterioration clearly.
We got bored too!

Otto
03-29-2010, 12:17 AM

This is why you're hot

Hasbinbad
There's a cool picture I posted tho, not to miss!

Hasbinbad
This is why you're hot

There's a cool picture I posted tho, not to miss!
See? :D

Nobody
03-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Cardariel is a 27 cleric that ninjaed all roll items/gems. He also told my friend he would make him banded armor. My buddy payed him for mat supply, and Cardariel just took his 45pp and ran off with it. Several attempts have been made to resolve this issue. Many other players have told me similar stories of group loot stealing or him getting mad and not healing, letting the entire group die. BE WARNED!!

Nobody
03-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Cardariel is a 27 cleric that ninjaed all roll items/gems. He also told my friend he would make him banded armor. My buddy payed him for mat supply, and Cardariel just took his 45pp and ran off with it. Several attempts have been made to resolve this issue. Many other players have told me similar stories of group loot stealing or him getting mad and not healing, letting the entire group die. BE WARNED!!

Excision Rottun
03-29-2010, 03:19 AM

Fucking L O L

gandolf
03-29-2010, 04:47 AM

This same player (cardariel..idk if thats how he spells it but he is a cleric)
stole gems from me that i gathered for him to make rings. he asked me to provide the needed gems and i did... only later to see him grab a sow and zone and /ignore me... i think he was lvl 19 at the time.. i also grouped with him on my mage and he let everyone die on the main mob and then zoned to live and ran back to loot the gloves off warden and disbanded without a word... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

nightfall
03-29-2010, 05:03 AM
You know honestly I was thinking about getting on here and saying something really horrible about this guy too. Cardarial or w/e his name.. I'll have to check when I log back in. Anyway this guy couldn't take a joke that I made one night and ever since he's been trashing on in OOC and making it almost impossible for me to get a group in GUK telling people that I ninja everything, am a terrible player, and train mobs on purpose (leeroy the group). First of all my good friend Andain hooked me up at an early start so I have no need to loot lvl 20 junk from Guk.. I usually /hidecorpse all. Any of the players I am close with and know me, will back me up. People to ask in game.. Rhogan..Andain.. Tixel.... Medi.... Even a new friend I had made a few days ago (Xerophyte, a fellow war vet) messaged me to tell me the news that it was going around GUK not to group with me.

Card even went as far as to tell my closest bud Andain that I steal and stuff..

To be honest this guys is just plain ridiculous.. seems he is just here to do anything he can to get ahead. I know bringing up WOW is a sin among veteran EQ'ers but.. if this was WOW, he would have been banned for stealing mats. I'm not usually one to bitch, and I understand how being taking advantage of sucks. I am new to EQ and never played before p1999. So far I love it! Players like Cardarial make the experience a lot less enjoyable and I wish everyone would just get along. Ya sometimes people get drunk and make jokes that you may find offensive.. but how about next time you just send me a private tell explaining why I upset you so we can resolve the issue... instead of going around telling people to kick me from their groups because I will steal all the loot. I would ask that people talk to me themselves before making asumptions told by a liar, and apparently from what the others have said.. a THIEF.

Cardarial I invite you to apologize to me in game anytime.. and own up to your mistakes, as well as apologize to the other players.

And anyone that he ripped off or harassed please send me a private message so I can listen to your stories too.

nightfall
03-29-2010, 05:09 AM
Please over look all the spelling and grammar issues in my post. I have a 4 month old sitting on my lap and typing with one hand is not my strong point. ^.^

nightfall
03-29-2010, 06:04 AM
Correction, his name is "CALDARIEL"

trolleleet
03-29-2010, 09:24 AM
[ANONYMOUS] Tixel

Druid chinese farmer

Finawin
03-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Lol Tixel is not a farmer, and not Chinese

Crone
03-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Hey Nobody, Gandolf, and Nightfall.. real cute that every single one of you mis spelled his name the wrong way.

Why don't you admit that you made every single one of those accounts, and posted them after I /ignore'd you and never invited you to the Guk group.

QQ more

zel
03-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Uguk is serious business dawg!

trolleleet
03-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Lol Tixel is not a farmer, and not Chinese

My bad

[ANONYMOUS] Tixel

Druid Japanese farmer

Shamaeso
03-30-2010, 10:37 AM
My bad

[ANONYMOUS] Tixel

Druid Japanese farmer

again not chinese and not a farmer

Ferok
03-30-2010, 10:38 AM
again not chinese and not a farmer

They all look the same to you, huh?

Simon Belmont
03-30-2010, 03:24 PM
My bad

[ANONYMOUS] Tixel

Druid Japanese farmer

Japan, being the second largest ecomony in the world does not enslave its population and force them to live lives of chinese gold farming k thnx bye.

Zithax
03-30-2010, 03:37 PM

hahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

calaxa
03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Correction, his name is "CALDARIEL"

I got this newb so worked up, he made 5 accounts, got his buddy izzni to write about me, and devoted a whole thread to me. Thanks for the publicity, Nightfall.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4927

Jmich
03-31-2010, 05:40 AM
You can add Aldaron to the list.

He just KSed Hadden out of my lvl 34 Mage, i was at the camp first, i engaged first, he outnuked me, looted and insta logged.

Did petition in game, hopefully GM's can check logs and punish him accordingly.

mitic
03-31-2010, 05:45 AM
would ive been wrong if i had closed such a tread already at page 1 as a gm?

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 05:45 AM

He just KSed Hadden out of my lvl 34 Mage, i was at the camp first, i engaged first, he outnuked me, looted and insta logged.

Did petition in game, hopefully GM's can check logs and punish him accordingly.
Post in the petition/exploit section. I would also recommend that you might make a new public post about this incident, to increase awareness, but that could also be viewed as drama.. I'd pursue it somehow tho, coz that's fucked up.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
would ive been wrong if i had closed such a tread already at page 1 as a gm?
When you read the sub forum titles, what part of "Rants and Flames" was confusing?

mitic
03-31-2010, 05:57 AM
When you read the sub forum titles, what part of "Rants and Flames" was confusing?

ya i know but i bet not everyone is going to read the forums (or this section) on the server. what if someone being accused is innocent and is wondering why he doesnt get groups anymore

ie. ranting about people panic gating doesnt realy help them or us...just talk to them and elaborate. imo panic gating in groups means that the group doesnt communicate enough about encounters, pulls etc...so its not their fault alone.

Jmich
03-31-2010, 06:11 AM
Post in the petition/exploit section. I would also recommend that you might make a new public post about this incident, to increase awareness, but that could also be viewed as drama.. I'd pursue it somehow tho, coz that's fucked up.

Posted in petition/exploit also.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 06:20 AM
ya i know but i bet not everyone is going to read the forums (or this section) on the server. what if someone being accused is innocent and is wondering why he doesnt get groups anymore

ie. ranting about people panic gating doesnt realy help them or us...just talk to them and elaborate. imo panic gating in groups means that the group doesnt communicate enough about encounters, pulls etc...so its not their fault alone.
You're generalizing quite a bit there.. While I agree that every little thing people bitch about isn't worth all of our time and that many people are falsely accused, I think that the vast majority of posts regarding douchebaggery are forthright and usually come AFTER people have tried to work things out.

Some people are just not willing to be reasonable.

LevinJ
03-31-2010, 07:43 AM
I am going to have to come out on the side of this thread being dangerous. I had an experience yesterday that reminded me of this thread in a negative way. Not naming names as I don't want to go in that direction, just sharing my experience where I was accused of panic gating (Yep, reporting myself!)

Royals group (Solb)... Group's cleric and tank called it a night, replacements otw. So we had Magi (me), rogue, monk, and shaman holding the camp waiting.

Monk was feign splitting a pull, rogue got too close and aggroed about 3-4 mobs. Rogue immediately zoned. We tried fighting, my pet and monk each tanking a few, we had killed one so far and still 2-3 alive. My pet was down to one bub of health, and someone in the group said "gate" (don't recall who). So I gated. Monk feigned. Rogue was long since safe. Shaman died.

Shaman and rogue were in the same guild, rest of us didn't know each other. Shaman accused me of panic gating, thus resulting in his death. Rogue backed him on it and blamed me for letting his buddy die. The two of them gave me loads of shit the rest of the camp, criticizing my every move, until I got tired of it and left. I expected to see my name on here.

Omnimorph
03-31-2010, 07:55 AM
I myself don't like gating in midst an encounter, i'd rather stay and die, or win :p

Retreat isn't an option! (unless you're near a zone line...)

I am inclined to agree with the person who said that people could have a bad day and end up being posted about here as playing badly, and that might have a bearing on people grouping with them. All i think can be said about this is that people take the posts here with a pinch of salt, and unless there's a reoccuring theme developing (someone getting criticism from multiple sources from different incidents) to just disregard most incidents.

But that's just my opinion :p

guineapig
03-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I myself don't like gating in midst an encounter, i'd rather stay and die, or win :p

Retreat isn't an option! (unless you're near a zone line...)

I am inclined to agree with the person who said that people could have a bad day and end up being posted about here as playing badly, and that might have a bearing on people grouping with them. All i think can be said about this is that people take the posts here with a pinch of salt, and unless there's a reoccuring theme developing (someone getting criticism from multiple sources from different incidents) to just disregard most incidents.

But that's just my opinion :p

I will never go by what's posted here. I come to my own conclusions about people.

Shannacore
03-31-2010, 10:32 AM
I will never go by what's posted here. I come to my own conclusions about people.

True that.

Otto
03-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Guineapig and Shanna are two of the most mean, rude, hypocritical people on these boards.

They never talk rationally or act like a real person should, even though its just the internet!:rolleyes:

Shannacore
03-31-2010, 11:26 AM
Guineapig and Shanna are two of the most mean, rude, hypocritical people on these boards.

They never talk rationally or act like a real person should, even though its just the internet!:rolleyes:

Ha! You lie and you know it!

Flicka
04-02-2010, 08:39 AM

Did petition in game, hopefully GM's can check logs and punish him accordingly.:( I'm sorry that happened. On our server on LIVE Hadden was fair game to whoever got the kill. Many people would honour the camp if someone was sitting there - many would not.

Finawin
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
That's because on our server we had massive pricks running around at all times. That, and the Taiwanese. They were a fucking plague on the Nameless, as you know.

Figleaf
04-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Ya, I just had dyllin starsine in HH stolen from me by Rupat, like 20 druid or something, after pulling a ~4 hour camp session. I knew when he died and came 4 hours early to camp. Saw him long on at 2:00, said I hoped he wasn't going to try to steal the spawn since he was staying around, and lo and behold at 3:30 or so at the spawn, he nukes him down remarks that "I'm so awesome" and that he was in fact there first, then logs off to hide and giggle. I'm 14 cleric btw, so I guess he just knew he could out dps me for the kill. Super douche bag move, sigh.

Finawin
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Petition him for kill stealing and camp stealing. Petitions section.

Finawin
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Get these fucking douchebags banned.

Bodeanicus
04-05-2010, 02:03 PM

That is beautiful. I'm honored.

guineapig
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM

I snorted. :D

Scrooge
04-05-2010, 02:30 PM

So then....I'm NOT hated? :eek:

guineapig
04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
So then....I'm NOT hated? :eek:

Not by me you're not! :)

predator160
04-07-2010, 02:12 PM
+1 for finawins for obvious reasons

+1 for Bayleo this guy over charges everything in /auction and hes just a douche

+1 for a little halfling in IB named Thurme. He kill steals and he thinks he can do whatever the F*** he wants because he's in a "leet" guild.

predator160
04-07-2010, 02:21 PM
nah just started reading up on these forums cause im about to start playing and i just saw the joke opening and thought it would be funny but i guess we have no grandma's boy fans here.

dude I LOL'd so hard...mmmmmmm

Treehorn
04-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Okay Upgrayedd is an incredible human being (http://www.upgrayedd.com/upgrayedd2.jpg), based on his name alone. (http://tnaron.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/idiocracy.jpg)

Finawin is the server's greatest lover, can't shitlist him.

Panic gaters need to be genocided though, worse than intentional training. It's bad to grief someone because you're a frustrated little bitch, it's worse to betray your group and get them killed because you have no balls.

jelatin
04-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I always end up using my friends list in games as a shit-list / no-fly / no-group instead. Generally I only friend them after multiple because everyone has a bad day here and there.

It never got too long though:

Meew
Finawin
Atvaata
Tycho (may have spelled that wrong, the gnome enchanter)

Pryncess used to be on there, but she's just too stupid to realize she's doing anything wrong.

Finawin
04-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Lol who are these anonynoobs?

yaaaflow
04-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Why are you surprised Finawin? Troll the forums, troll ooc in game, act shocked when people respond negatively?

Finawin
04-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm not surprised. I'm just curious as to who these little nutless babies are. Talking massive amounts of shit from behind anonymous forum names...it's funny.

The only part that surprises me is how thin-skinned the bitches are yet still have access to the internet and online games.

Wenai
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
True story. I panic gated once on P1999. I felt like an idiot. Early on the pathing in Permafrost was screwed up and it was basically impossible to pull the archeologist room. So we had died 3 or 4 times due to pulls from that room. I saw a train of like 3 goblins and didn't wait to see any more.. I panic gated. Turns out it was only a pull of 3 goblins... woops.

YendorLootmonkey
04-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Here's to you, Mr. "Purposely Train Sand Giants All Up And Down the Coast of Oasis Last Night and Then Have the Gall to Deny It Was You" Guy. Most people would generally not be douchebags, or at least own up to it when caught red-handed... but not you, oh, Assling Assmunch of Oasis. So sit back and crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Rupat, because when we hear the ground rumbling and the giant footsteps getting louder, we can count on you to force us to zone to clear leet SG aggro.

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Bayleo, 50 unguilded monk. KS's & slaughters low lvl zones for fun.

Met him in Najena yesterday where he was killing everything he could see for bone chips, even non skeleton mobs (running through camps to get them). Ended up leaving because there was simply nothing to kill.

I seriously got forum flamed for farming bone chips? Wow. Double wow.

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Also, to complete that fun story, I arrived at MM zone with my girlfriend, helping her level. Two level 22 mages with earth pets kept sending their pets on anything I pulled, rooting them down. After the 3rd or 4th time, I walked up to them and in say asked "are you seriously going to step to a level 50 monk in a zone full of greens?". They then proceeded to go apeshit, saying the ZONEOUT was camped by 2 level 22 mages, and I was an asshole, and I was going to get petitioned, and I was going to get forum flamed, etc. etc.

The moral of the story: All level 50 monks are out to rape your daughters and kick your puppies. You have been warned.

Samuel
04-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Dude, I saw Bayleo in Mistmoore last night killing mobs for loot... what a dick.

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 01:35 PM
You mis-saw sir. I was raping daughters. I don't want to have to say this again.

Shannacore
04-19-2010, 01:41 PM
You mis-saw sir. I was raping daughters. I don't want to have to say this again.

baha.

Scrooge
04-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Damn rapist!

guineapig
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
I'll take The Rapists for 10,000

http://www.made2mentor.com/Images/celebrity_jeopardy_connery.jpg

Zithax
04-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Also, to complete that fun story, I arrived at MM zone with my girlfriend, helping her level. Two level 22 mages with earth pets kept sending their pets on anything I pulled, rooting them down. After the 3rd or 4th time, I walked up to them and in say asked "are you seriously going to step to a level 50 monk in a zone full of greens?". They then proceeded to go apeshit, saying the ZONEOUT was camped by 2 level 22 mages, and I was an asshole, and I was going to get petitioned, and I was going to get forum flamed, etc. etc.

The moral of the story: All level 50 monks are out to rape your daughters and kick your puppies. You have been warned.

Sounds like you were encroaching on their shit bro. Maybe you should not be a dick next time?

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 04:30 PM
What it sounds like to you, being of sound mind is that I was "encroaching" on 2 low level players, with more than 20 mobs spawned, at a zoneline, while pulling mobs that were nowhere near them. Maybe you should get your fucking ears checked.

Shannacore
04-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Start your own thread! This one is for listing who sucks, not post after post as to why.

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
Hehe. Fair enough. It was such a non-issue I hadn't even thought about it until I was bored and browsing through this. I basically did one of those Scooby Doo "RUH??" things. I'm extremely cool about people and their legitimate camps. It's whatever.

YendorLootmonkey
04-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I arrived at MM zone with my girlfriend

Also, pics or GTFO.

Bayleo
04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3309/wedding08r.jpg (http://img13.imageshack.us/i/wedding08r.jpg/)

YendorLootmonkey
04-19-2010, 07:15 PM
You two make... um... a cute couple.

jilena
04-20-2010, 09:08 AM
I have run into Bayleo a few times camping random items in MM and never once had an issue. Typically if he was farming a few things he would even give me the camp I wanted even though he could have claimed any of them. *shrug*

jerkstore
04-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Same here, never had a problem with him.

Slugs
04-21-2010, 08:12 PM
I got rejected from a group last night in High Keep because when I was level 10 I left his group to go train Backstab. My life sucks =(

Sadface
04-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Bayleo is neither from the Bay nor is he a Leo.

/Shitlisted

Bodeanicus
04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Seems Sickness is back, as an Ogre SK named Darthness. Still afk half the time, still talks about pot non stop.

Omnimorph
04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
I got rejected from a group last night in High Keep because when I was level 10 I left his group to go train Backstab. My life sucks =(

how dare you try and improve your dps... shame on you! take your weapons off whilst you're at it!

Kanor
04-27-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm gay and if you don't like it, you can kiss my shaved ass.

Bodeanicus
04-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Um, nobody said anything about gay people, bro. If someone has given you a problem about it, post their name.

Nen
04-28-2010, 02:14 AM
I seriously got forum flamed for farming bone chips?
Wow. Double wow.

You're a creep, dude.

You trained me in MM and when I questioned you about it you informed me to "not stand in dumb places" - which sounds funny but as a low level 30-something soloing the graveyard, where exactly should I stand? I was by myself, mindind my own business. Even if I was closer to the gate, you didn't give a warning and your response given the circumstance was totally rude.

In addition to that, you nerd raged on a group I was in a few days later because we had to zone from a train and your powerleveling AFK girlfriend died. You informed one of my groupmates that if you saw us back on the ledge near the castle that you would train us because we got your (as you informed us) girlfriend killed. Minutes later she is perched at our old camp PLing and since we didn't want to deal with the headache didn't even resume.

Yeah... not surprised to see you on here, Bayleo

Phallax
04-30-2010, 09:19 PM
/shitlisted

Woods
Olay
Alfar
Basically all of the guild LLords, cuz im guessing they all do this shit.

Campin the ever so long Dyllin Starpine spawn. Camp for 4 hours. Woods comes in KSes as he pops...Awesome, what ever, get angry I got Kses no biggy. come back 3 hours later cuz i have shit else to do, start camping again, Olay(monk) of LLords runes thru with a KoS DE necro, FDs right in front me. Me not really being rdy for it, zone rq, as I zone back I see Alfar and Woods AGAIN run into the spawn and try to claim the camp Olay just ran me out of, they all used anon but guess they lack the knowledge of how /guildstatus works. Woods tries to deny that he/she knows Olay. LOl its the same guild! Dyllin spawn, I get first spell cast and landed. Alfar and Woods KS...AWESOME

Mention this in /ooc just about Woods KSing and forget who asks if Olay trained me out first. Funny I didnt even mention that part and someone else had the exact same problem with Woods and Olay, but Woods doesnt know Olay remember this.

Theres my /shitlisted players/guild and story! An awesome 18 hours of wasted spawn camping for the same guild to fuck me over.

Myrkskog
04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
llillilyyjjjijij
yyijijyjiyjiyjiy
qwuwuwuquwu
vwwwvvwmvnwwvn

All on my /shitlist

Tudana
05-01-2010, 07:09 AM
/shitlisted

Woods
Olay
Alfar

Campin the ever so long Dyllin Starpine spawn. Camp for 4 hours. Woods comes in KSes as he pops...Awesome, what ever, get angry I got Kses no biggy. come back 3 hours later cuz i have shit else to do, start camping again, Olay(monk) of LLords runes thru with a KoS DE necro, FDs right in front me. Me not really being rdy for it, zone rq, as I zone back I see Alfar and Woods AGAIN run into the spawn and try to claim the camp Olay just ran me out of, they all used anon but guess they lack the knowledge of how /guildstatus works. Woods tries to deny that he/she knows Olay. LOl its the same guild! Dyllin spawn, I get first spell cast and landed. Alfar and Woods KS...AWESOME

Mention this in /ooc just about Woods KSing and forget who asks if Olay trained me out first. Funny I didnt even mention that part and someone else had the exact same problem with Woods and Olay, but Woods doesnt know Olay remember this.

Theres my /shitlisted players/guild and story! An awesome 18 hours of wasted spawn camping for the same guild to fuck me over.

i am in agreement with all that was mentioned here.

Woods and Olay Camp harrassed while my wife and I were on thsi camp. We camped it a full 3 spawns ~21 hours.

There was a lv 17 druid on the first spawn. He asked that I dont KS him, I assured him I was not there to KS, but to merely have presence at the camp so I might take it once hes done.. he said good.

Woods shows up and stands around also, knowing the spawn time he got there in time to KS the lv 17 druid. funny about this, Woods was invised in wolf form, looking through the wall just behind the NPC spawn point. (I do have SS) once the NPC spawned, Woods nuked from above and through the wall killing the guard. After some protesting, and after woods looked at the corpse, he did let the lv 17 loot the page.

I took over the camp at this time 4pm Thursday and woods hung around as well. He would sit for awhile..head out and come back as the hours ticked by. spawn was due at 11pm. My wife joined me a little bit before spawn time because woods was up in the wall again in wolf form invised. When my wife showed up within the hour of spawn, woods moved down closer to the spawn point. Finally the spawn poped, woods was in tree form at this time right by the tent I assume he was afk...we killed and looted fast and Woods didnt budge.
we didnt tell him the guard had spawn, we both just sat there...was in for the next 7 hour spawn for my wife.

11:00p, to 6:00am was very exciting.

Olay decided to train us off the camp in the early morning hours by draging the necro mob into us...killing us both before we could zone to keep. My wife gave /consent to a lv 50 cleric named Rezzington to drag her for a % rez. but the rez never came, the cleric wouldn`t respond and finally logged after going /anon. We could not find her corpse anywhere. The cleric had drug it off and hid it somewhere. (we found it later on in a inn behind the bar).

We regrouped and sat at the spawn camp which Woods was comfortable sitting at and waiting the remaining time out for pop. sometime before pop, woods said in /say wheres all your gear?

We got the last pop, woods was afk again I think, we thought he just didnt realize the spawn time because he didnt make a move this time.

I guess he was still gloating from having my wifes corpse drug off .

So my blacklist is
Woods
Olay
Rezzington
(I never seen alfar during this time)

server scumbags

jettoki
05-01-2010, 09:11 AM
So my blacklist is
Woods
Olay
Rezzington

Holy lamers, thanks for the heads up. Sorry they put you through that.

Nedala
05-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Wow sounds like these guys really suck *noticed*

calaxa
05-01-2010, 11:21 AM
My wife gave /consent to a lv 50 cleric named Rezzington to drag her for a % rez. but the rez never came, the cleric wouldn`t respond and finally logged after going /anon. We could not find her corpse anywhere. The cleric had drug it off and hid it somewhere. (we found it later on in a inn behind the bar).

Are you sure this rezzington guy was a 50 cleric? I saw him asking for a rez in HHK. I sent him a tell almost immediately after asking where his corpse was since I was already there. He ignored it and logged off very shortly after. He was /anon so could not verify. I myself would not blindly consent to people dragging my corpse as I've known many griefers over the years and my first MMO was UO so I do know what people are capable of.

Tudana
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Are you sure this rezzington guy was a 50 cleric? I saw him asking for a rez in HHK. I sent him a tell almost immediately after asking where his corpse was since I was already there. He ignored it and logged off very shortly after. He was /anon so could not verify. I myself would not blindly consent to people dragging my corpse as I've known many griefers over the years and my first MMO was UO so I do know what people are capable of.

my wife said she did a /who all and he was not anon at that time, but in HHK I thought she said he was a lv 50 cleric.

He sent her a tell first saying he will drag and rez her. Thats when she did a /who all or else she would not have consented, she thought a high level was there helping out.

Lickum
05-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Last night me and Andain were casting buffs and healing a group of unimportant people in Najena. All of a sudden some guild said there was a Vermiculated Tunic rotting so he just ditched us, leaving only me to haste and heal this group of newbs so he could go all loot whore and loot this sucky ass tunic. I said whats so important about some GD chest item and he said some horseshit about wanting to be "all green". What a chump, this guy is on my shitlist for reals. To top it off he had to brag in OOC about looting this tunic, I doubt I'll ever talk to him again.

Hasbinbad
05-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Last night me and Andain were casting buffs and healing a group of unimportant people in Najena. All of a sudden some guild said there was a Vermiculated Tunic rotting so he just ditched us, leaving only me to haste and heal this group of newbs so he could go all loot whore and loot this sucky ass tunic. I said whats so important about some GD chest item and he said some horseshit about wanting to be "all green". What a chump, this guy is on my shitlist for reals. To top it off he had to brag in OOC about looting this tunic, I doubt I'll ever talk to him again.
Your sarcasm is weak, and almost misses the impact.
2/5

Lickum
05-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Your sarcasm is weak, and almost misses the impact.
2/5

Well, I can see your rating is fair enough, coming from an important person to an unimportant person. Please have mercy.

jilena
05-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Fuck this shit is getting too serious for me. : (

Lickum
05-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Fuck this shit is getting too serious for me. : (

I was absolutely not serious about anything in my previous 2 posts.

jilena
05-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Seriously? It seemed pretty serious but if you are seriously saying that you didn't seriously mean any of the above seriousness then I may need to seriously reconsider how serious my stance is in all seriousness.

Gukag
05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Seriously serious.

guineapig
05-03-2010, 02:58 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/595295/80453624.png

Keysha
05-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Wow, I just find it beyond sad that people feel the need to be so rotten to others, and for NO reason whatsoever. I'm sorry but imaginary ewberness is really NOT a good reason to be rotten to real people. Ugh. :mad:

Tallenn
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Add to shitlist:

Any prick that invites you to come group, then drops you from said group not long after starting because he has a guildie that wants your spot. Fuck them twice in the ass if you had to run more than 5 zones to get there.

Hasbinbad
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Add to shitlist:

Any prick that invites you to come group, then drops you from said group not long after starting because he has a guildie that wants your spot. Fuck them twice in the ass if you had to run more than 5 zones to get there.
For real. Guild solidarity is great and all, but if especially if you had to trek to get there, fuck them THREE TIMES in the ass.

Jeah
05-03-2010, 09:02 PM
/shitlisted
Woods
Olay
Alfar

Completely agree with all of these names. I saw Woods and Alfar sitting at the spawn after I had given Phallax the spawn timer since the last person on the spawn had given me it and I couldn't be up. Whenever I try to let people know about this too, Olay has some really bad excuses or says something like "lol no one cares". I just figure people should know about people who act this lame.

JayDee
05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
For real. Guild solidarity is great and all, but if especially if you had to trek to get there, fuck them THREE TIMES in the ass.

What if they're like Kanor and they would enjoy that ?