PDA

View Full Version : Whose going to get Draco/CT?

Salty
03-16-2010, 03:07 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://chaosguild.org/pee.png

Trimm
03-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Ok?

Haynar
03-16-2010, 03:17 PM
I am assuming all the people from those guilds are able to see targets up because they have the tracking skill?

I am suprised to see a monk on that list, and have the knowledge of mobs being up. When the other two people in the zone, for sure would not be telling them what is up.

Who is tracking for you Salty?

Hmmmm.

Haynar

Trimm
03-16-2010, 03:18 PM

Haynar is! :eek:

Salty
03-16-2010, 03:20 PM

You are aware that CT wanders right in front of us near that pillar?
CT does zone shouts when he is up.

You have played EQ before right?

Salty is unimpressed.

Watch what else monks can do bro, they can FD past mobs. Oh look, I can see where CT paths from here...

http://www.chaosguild.org/hayn.png

Deanob
03-16-2010, 03:27 PM
My money is on In Virtue

Aeolwind
03-16-2010, 03:35 PM
My money is on In Virtue

My money is on an aggro radius increase....

Salty
03-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Draco popped you heard it here first!.

http://www.chaosguild.org/draco.png

Salty
03-16-2010, 03:38 PM

Why bother when you can just bind in Fear. EZ server is EZ.

Give me more members and there will be competition on the server. Constantly I'm chilling in the zone with raid bosses up and 8 people to pull from while other guilds are pooping their pants.

Samuel
03-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Wow, Haynar, way to immediately assume the worst from Salty. Maybe you shouldn't listen to the garbage that gets spewed on these boards.

Trimm
03-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Why bother when you can just bind in Fear. EZ server is EZ.

Give me more members and there will be competition on the server. Constantly I'm chilling in the zone with raid bosses up and 8 people to pull from while other guilds are pooping their pants.

Its 3:00pm on a Tuesday. Get a job. If this server is so easy you should be able to down the mobs you are looking at no problem, bro.

Samuel
03-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Why does everyone always bust out the "get a job" line?

I have a job, I also attend school full time, I'm also online sitting at fear portal 5 minutes after Dracho popped. Not every job is 8-5 in your timezone.

No hate intended, I'm just sick of hearing that. There are many reasons why people are on EQ during the day.

Salty
03-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Trimm is trolling bro.

IB just entered the zone to slay Draco.

Trimm
03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Why does everyone always bust out the "get a job" line?

I have a job, I also attend school full time, I'm also online sitting at fear portal 5 minutes after Dracho popped. Not every job is 8-5 in your timezone.

No hate intended, I'm just sick of hearing that. There are many reasons why people are on EQ during the day.

I knew you'd reply with this before I even typed it, yeah it was a semi-troll. My deal is I just don't understand the purpose of this thread. Salty doesn't have enough people around to kill Draco, so he posts it on the forums? I don't see whats there is to gain.

Crone
03-16-2010, 04:18 PM
I work 4x10 shifts, and every week have day(s) off during the week. Better believe I'm living the dream up in EQ on those days.

Crone
03-16-2010, 04:19 PM
I knew you'd reply with this before I even typed it, yeah it was a semi-troll. My deal is I just don't understand the purpose of this thread. Salty doesn't have enough people around to kill Draco, so he posts it on the forums? I don't see whats there is to gain.

Go copy and paste this in every single thread in the R&F forums, then come back here and we can cuddle.

Salty
03-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Salty doesn't have enough people around to kill Draco, so he posts it on the forums? I don't see whats there is to gain.

Maybe to elaborate the fact that the rest of the server doesn't give a shit about IB slaying all the dragons. So apparently that's what the server has come to.

Shannacore
03-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Let's all just be nice <3

Dac321
03-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Don't be hatin' the Deputy.

Salty
03-16-2010, 06:49 PM
http://chaosguild.org/fear/emil.png
http://chaosguild.org/fear/emil1.png
http://chaosguild.org/fear/emil2.png

karsten
03-16-2010, 07:26 PM
grats giganto bone razor and bcg yayyyy

KilyenaMage
03-16-2010, 07:27 PM
God seriously...why is even MORE of the TZ/VZ douchebaggery coming to this BLUEBIE server now?!?!?!? #$&* off !!!!

Arkanjil
03-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Grats on the kill

President
03-16-2010, 07:58 PM
God seriously...why is even MORE of the TZ/VZ douchebaggery coming to this BLUEBIE server now?!?!?!? #$&* off !!!!

I've only read two of your posts and can already tell you are a crybaby.

Trimm
03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
WTB Bone razor, pst.

TheDudeAbides
03-16-2010, 08:30 PM

You mad bro?

Humerox
03-17-2010, 02:44 AM
I got the call that draco was was up. Unfortunately, I was at work.

Seriously. :mad:

Increase spawn rates! :)

Zithax
03-17-2010, 04:26 AM
thanks guys

http://members.clan-nwp.com/mopster/thanksib.jpg

Jify
03-17-2010, 08:07 AM
I got the call that draco was was up. Unfortunately, I was at work.

Seriously. :mad:

Increase spawn rates! :)

Also at work. :(

Lets make mobs spawn only when I'm home! Hours 8-12pm, GMT. Please. ;D

Scrooge
03-17-2010, 08:17 AM

Do it! Do it!

Dac321
03-17-2010, 09:22 AM
With a weapon like the Bloodmoon, I really should be using 1HS.. I was always in the mind set that 2HS would be better for a Shadowknight. IDK maybe thats because when I started EQ I was 13, and that thought had stuck with me still to this day.

guineapig
03-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Those are the kind of drops people loose sleep over?

Pretty sure everything dropping off these raid bosses will be obsolete in a few months.

WTB Anklesmasher

Ferok
03-17-2010, 10:09 AM
With a weapon like the Bloodmoon, I really should be using 1HS.. I was always in the mind set that 2HS would be better for a Shadowknight. IDK maybe thats because when I started EQ I was 13, and that thought had stuck with me still to this day.

Knights predominately used 2 handed weapons until much later. The concept of the "knight 1h" wasn't in classic EQ and a standard 1h just couldn't compete in terms of DPS with a 2h because it had to be balanced for duel wield.

I remember the Primal Velium Knight's Sword in sleepers, and maybe one other one (or class specific?) in NToV that was pretty drool worthy. They got a little more common as casual loot in SoL and PoP as well. I don't even think the PVKS was initially in sleepers, I seem to remember that was added later but I can't find anything about that.

Aeolwind
03-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Knights predominately used 2 handed weapons until much later. The concept of the "knight 1h" wasn't in classic EQ and a standard 1h just couldn't compete in terms of DPS with a 2h because it had to be balanced for duel wield.

I remember the Primal Velium Knight's Sword in sleepers, and maybe one other one (or class specific?) in NToV that was pretty drool worthy. They got a little more common as casual loot in SoL and PoP as well. I don't even think the PVKS was initially in sleepers, I seem to remember that was added later but I can't find anything about that.

I don't remember the specific date when it was added, but I seem to remember pre-luclin. An NPC appeared outside that would trade a Primal Velium Warsword or Primal Velium Hammer for a Knight's Sword or Fist Wraps. This was done at the same time as the rework of damage/delay & stats on 2h weapons to be more appealing. Knights were also rewarded with higher ratio 1h weapons to compensate for the lack of dual-wield. Such as the Knight Sword.

nilbog
03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
First 1handers I remember being decent for paladin was the sword of the morning, jeldorin, and massive dragonclaw shard.

Sleeper's date I saw:

2001年10月13日18時52分 リンク: EasternWastesのST入り口 Loc -7400 , 160 にPlate着たDwfが追加されています。
話をしてみると

You say, 'Hail, Garath the Trader'

Garath the Trader says 'Hail to ya Traveller, and well met! My Name's Garath, a warrior by trade, though I do dabble in some merchanting on the side. My exploring brought me here, and I saw some wonderous things. I ventured inside this ancient tomb with some friends, and oh! The horrors we encountered!. I barely made it out alive, but I did manage to pick up some weapons to [trade].

You say, 'what is trade'

Garath the Trader says 'Interested in a trade, are ya? Well, let me tell ya.. I headed into this tomb in hopes of getting a sword I could use, maybe a warhammer.. Humm, yeah a hammer woulda been good also.. Anyhow, I was unlucky in finding those, but I did manage to get a couple weapons... Sadly, they're really more suited to a [Monk] or a [Knight], not really much use to a warrior like myself at all.

You say, 'what is knight'

Garath the Trader says 'Knight? Yeah, I don't make much distinction, paladin or shadow knight, they're all knights to me. Well, look here, I got two swords from inside the tomb, but I'll be damned if either of em was suited for a warrior. Clearly a knight's blade, what bad luck for me. I was hopin for a good warsword. That's why I`m standin out here ya know? I was hopin I could find someone who might swap me either a primal or priceless warsword, and take one of these knightly swords in trade.

PrimalかPricelessのWarsword渡せばよりKnight的な剣に変えてくれるようです
で さっそく先ほど拾ったPriceless Velium Warswordを渡してみます
Pacth後はこんな性能。

Priceless Velium Warsword
Magic Lore ND
1hs Dry 20 Dmg 13 DmgBonus 0 AC 5
Status ALL +5 HP 25 Mana 25 SV ALL +5
Class WAR PAL RNG SHD BRD ROG Race ALL

渡すと、

Garath the Trader says 'Ah, excellent! Guess standin out here in the cold proved worthwhile for me after all. You take that weapon and enjoy it, I know I`ll be getting some use of this one. Safe travel to ya, friend!

You gain experience!!

Priceless Velium Knight's Sword
Magic Lore ND
1hs Dry 20 Dmg 20 DmgBonus 0 AC 5
Status ALL +5 HP 25 Mana 25 SV ALL +5
Class PAL SHD Race ALL

が貰えました。
PrimalならPrimalのPricelessならPricelessのKnight's Swordに交換してくれるようです。

Monk用の1HBの交換Questもあるようです
(噂では15/20の1HBになると聞いてます)

Dac321
03-17-2010, 10:35 AM
I suppose I will stick with 2hs for now then. The extra AC from a shield would be nice, but I cant find anything decent in the 1hs department that would be worthy. Atleast not yet..

Loke
03-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Yea, I don't remember 1h really getting big until velious. Frostwrath ftw.

Rest of thread is, eh.

Ferok
03-17-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't remember the specific date when it was added, but I seem to remember pre-luclin. An NPC appeared outside that would trade a Primal Velium Warsword or Primal Velium Hammer for a Knight's Sword or Fist Wraps. This was done at the same time as the rework of damage/delay & stats on 2h weapons to be more appealing. Knights were also rewarded with higher ratio 1h weapons to compensate for the lack of dual-wield. Such as the Knight Sword.

Thanks for clarifying. I remember feeling lucky that I got a 2-handed weapon, because had a one handed weapon dropped I knew that I'd be forced to loot it despite it being awful for paladins.

I remember the revamp you're talking about for 2 handed weapons. That's when 35 delay became important for a 2 handed weapon, as that was the cutoff for getting the extra damage bonus. I thought it was related to the knights swords, but I wasn't sure.

For some reason I remember testing out the damage bonuses in fear. No idea what I was doing in fear though...

Also, Nilbog cites good info w.r.t. Jeldorin and MDCS. I think Jeldorin was from Chardok 2.0 though, which is technically post-velious. I remember trying hard to get it, and I never set foot in Chardok prior to the revamp.

MDCS was what I remember of as the prototype knight weapon, don't recall anything with a damage/delay comparable to a 2 hander that was available prior to that.

Thanks Loke, Frostwrath was the NToV sword I was thinking of. Never dropped for me. In fact, I never got a knight 1h until that group heal sword from Time.

Thanks for the clarifications guys. Nice walk down memory lane.

guineapig
03-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Just out of curiosity:

With regards to the recent changes made to boss mobs, is Draco still doing the AoE Fear or is he doing the AoE Magi Strike now?

Hasbinbad
03-17-2010, 12:33 PM
was feared during last fight

guineapig
03-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Cool, good to know thanks!

doacleric
03-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Someone really needs to enable some AA/AF for their EQ client.

Hasbinbad
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Someone really needs to enable some AA/AF for their EQ client.
aa/af?

karsten
03-17-2010, 07:15 PM
a/s/l?

Zithax
03-17-2010, 07:57 PM
aa/af?

Anti-Aliasing/Anisotropic Filtering. Graphic effects.

Hasbinbad
03-17-2010, 08:12 PM
oic