PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Magicflow?

Abacab
03-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Never mind the several sonic bat trains beforehand, who cares I'm at the zoneline it's not going to do any damage...

The thing that makes me want to punch someone in the throat is you send me a tell being like "Hey, I died at sonic bats and I can't get my corpse could you pull it to FG area for a rez?"

Sure, I throw sneak and hide up I clip plane every single sonic bat to the stone spider area and get nailed with another sonic bat/spider train. No big deal, I'm no more than 10 feet from FG's so I die and you try to give me 200pp for the corpse drag I decline and was just like it's cool dude just make your cleric rez me and I'll duck into Sol A and zone back out into lava.

What pisses me the fuck off is I /consent you and I wait 10 minutes nothing I do a /who and you're not even online anymore and the last thing you told me is "To get your corpse it's gonna be a huge train ;)"

So now I can't even get my corpse cause I don't know where the hell you put it, and even if I did there's no way I can sneak past fire giants and those bats successfully again because it was a bitch to clip plane them the first time.

You could've ATLEAST had the cleric pull my corpse 10 feet to giant entrance and rezzed instead of just /quiting and leaving me hanging especially after I recovered your corpse through a place that not even you could've rolled through.

Goobles
03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Did Bristlebane get trickered? Bahahahaha!

Jete
03-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Hey Aba, if you need a corpse locate ill help! Ill charm up to it if needed as well, just send me a tell... However I don't know if we need to post every little thing that happens in game on the forums... Anyways, let me know.. I'm super bored always.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey Aba, if you need a corpse locate ill help! Ill charm up to it if needed as well, just send me a tell... However I don't know if we need to post every little thing that happens in game on the forums... Anyways, let me know.. I'm super bored always.

The reason I post it, and I RARELY post actual rants here, mostly I just make stupid troll/attention whoring posts out of boredom, is because it's just a shitty thing to do...

I always drag peoples corpses and I don't charge a thing, hell dude I even pay for peoples rezzes if they need it. I didn't have to drag Magicflow's corpse but fuck it sucks dying in a deep dungeon with see invis mobs. You don't have to pay me, you don't even have to thank me it's no problem really, but the VERY least thing you could do is put my own corpse somewhere that doesn't involve going through a dozen or so see-invis mobs.

Taluvill
03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Edit: Forget it

Jete
03-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I totally 100% agree with you, and it really has nothing to do with this situation, but it urks me to see a rash of these types of posts popping up... Really, if you have an issue and try to talk it out with people usually they respond well as long as you are nice about things.

Sorry I even brought it up, I just wish people could get along better you know? <333 Aba.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 06:14 PM
I totally 100% agree with you, and it really has nothing to do with this situation, but it urks me to see a rash of these types of posts popping up... Really, if you have an issue and try to talk it out with people usually they respond well as long as you are nice about things.

Sorry I even brought it up, I just wish people could get along better you know? <333 Aba.

Lol kinda hard to bring it up with them if they /quit and the cleric there ignore you :P

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
The guy that locks people in the FP vault gets his corpse dragged to a random corner in solusek.

Fucking poetic justice.

Best thread of the year imo.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 09:10 PM
The guy that locks people in the FP vault gets his corpse dragged to a random corner in solusek.

Fucking poetic justice.

Best thread of the year imo.

The thing is I let people out of the vault in like 2 minutes, I never leave them in there. I don't sit peoples corpses around FG's in Sol B, the difference is one is a harmless parnk the other just plain sucks

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey dude, you come to these forums bragging about how you fuck with newbies, you're prolly gonna get taken for a ride. Learn your lesson imho, and get off "Front Street" so much with your jibber-jabber and yer shenanigans.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey dude, you come to these forums bragging about how you fuck with newbies, you're prolly gonna get taken for a ride. Learn your lesson imho, and get off "Front Street" so much with your jibber-jabber and yer shenanigans.

Did someone say shenanigans?

Hey, my tricks are usually good natured! Magicflow is just bad at Sol B

Pheer
03-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Hahaha karma man

hrafn
03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
karma is about as real as the tooth fairy.

Modus
03-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Hey Ashton, you just got PUNKED!

Taluvill
03-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Hey Ashton, you just got PUNKED!

heheh

this

Abacab
03-14-2010, 10:47 PM
heheh

this

FUUUUUUCK!

Why do you guys pick on poor Abacab?

Transient
03-14-2010, 10:54 PM
The irony of the post is quite humorous.

Maximus
03-14-2010, 10:57 PM
First of all, Thank you Abacab for opening the bank vault, you blew my mind away by doing that.
second, Man what a dick Magicflow is. not that anyone ever saw that with the guildtag under its name.
Third, Hasbinbad stfu, no one cares what justice system you live under, leaving a poor dudes corpse at giants in Solb is just assenine. (Spelling?) you get the point.

My thanks to Glitch for dragging my corpse the other day in there, and in return, shoot me a tell abacab if u catch me online, would be happy to help you with your corpse.
Mythoxxus

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Hahahahaha!! Maximus preaching ethics!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fucking seriously???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

karsten
03-14-2010, 11:03 PM
magicflow, you are one of the better dudes i've ever gamed with. your head is in the right place, and your skill is top notch. our guild would be less of a guild without you, and i appreciate your skill and your though-process input on a daily basis

<3

Shimus
03-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Hahahahaha!! Maximus preaching ethics!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fucking seriously???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Again, I don't know the situation because I haven't been on the server long, but every time Hasbin types something I laugh a bit. It's like I purposely view these rants and flames just to see his responses (and no, this is not meant to be an ego boost) but just sayin' it like it is.

yaaaflow
03-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Man I really wish this was some clever plot to prank you Abacab ;p It's actually simply my raging cause for the 4th time in the day I went LD in combat, this time whilst naked and trying to clear down to my corpse (and at this point, I'm not even sure where you got it to). When I went ld for the last time I was pretty sick of eq and just did a /q and decided to sort it out later.

Sorry for leaving you hanging like that dude, this is largely my fault for asking if you could sneak down there - I knew there was some problem with sneak/hide in solb, I should have just done the corpse run myself. For some reason I thought it was trivial for a rogue like in other zones, so I figured you'd give me a quick drag, I'd pay you a few hundred pp and we would both be happy, and you seemed very confident about being able to get down there.

Sorry dude and sorry to Ralph too who I was supposed to help with somethin this afternoon. I just really didn't want anything more to do with EQ after getting connection-owned repeatedly all morning. If it makes you feel better when I play next I'll still have a huge cr to look forward to.

Hasbinbad
03-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Flowz.. ..why you hiring amateurs anyway?

:P

Dukat
03-15-2010, 02:23 AM
It's like I purposely view these rants and flames just to see his responses (and no, this is not meant to be an ego boost) but just sayin' it like it is.

I know what you mean. It's called trainwreck syndrome, where people can't ignore a horrible accident on the road or some other awful tragedy. Just how low can he go? How many people can he attack, insult, and flame in one day? Go Hasbin go! The clock is ticking...

Abacab
03-15-2010, 02:49 AM
Flowz.. ..why you hiring amateurs anyway?

:P

If I remember correctly, you got hit by them too!

Abacab
03-15-2010, 02:51 AM
Man I really wish this was some clever plot to prank you Abacab ;p It's actually simply my raging cause for the 4th time in the day I went LD in combat, this time whilst naked and trying to clear down to my corpse (and at this point, I'm not even sure where you got it to). When I went ld for the last time I was pretty sick of eq and just did a /q and decided to sort it out later.

Sorry for leaving you hanging like that dude, this is largely my fault for asking if you could sneak down there - I knew there was some problem with sneak/hide in solb, I should have just done the corpse run myself. For some reason I thought it was trivial for a rogue like in other zones, so I figured you'd give me a quick drag, I'd pay you a few hundred pp and we would both be happy, and you seemed very confident about being able to get down there.

Sorry dude and sorry to Ralph too who I was supposed to help with somethin this afternoon. I just really didn't want anything more to do with EQ after getting connection-owned repeatedly all morning. If it makes you feel better when I play next I'll still have a huge cr to look forward to.

It's cool I really just thought you were being a dick dragging me to SG's to put more corpse in a place where I couldn't get to. Should've just told me you were logging and saved a /rage thread cause for a good minute today I thought you were just griefing me cause I'm pretty vocal about my own hijinx around NFP

Really I was just mad cause after that death and you /q I died several times to trains/bats and for the most part like I said thought it was griefing

Deanob
03-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Never mind the several sonic bat trains beforehand, who cares I'm at the zoneline it's not going to do any damage...

The thing that makes me want to punch someone in the throat is you send me a tell being like "Hey, I died at sonic bats and I can't get my corpse could you pull it to FG area for a rez?"

Sure, I throw sneak and hide up I clip plane every single sonic bat to the stone spider area and get nailed with another sonic bat/spider train. No big deal, I'm no more than 10 feet from FG's so I die and you try to give me 200pp for the corpse drag I decline and was just like it's cool dude just make your cleric rez me and I'll duck into Sol A and zone back out into lava.

What pisses me the fuck off is I /consent you and I wait 10 minutes nothing I do a /who and you're not even online anymore and the last thing you told me is "To get your corpse it's gonna be a huge train ;)"

So now I can't even get my corpse cause I don't know where the hell you put it, and even if I did there's no way I can sneak past fire giants and those bats successfully again because it was a bitch to clip plane them the first time.

You could've ATLEAST had the cleric pull my corpse 10 feet to giant entrance and rezzed instead of just /quiting and leaving me hanging especially after I recovered your corpse through a place that not even you could've rolled through.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x294/sixfourtykilo/2i2bmv8.gif

Hasbinbad
03-15-2010, 12:50 PM
I know what you mean. It's called trainwreck syndrome, where people can't ignore a horrible accident on the road or some other awful tragedy. Just how low can he go? How many people can he attack, insult, and flame in one day? Go Hasbin go! The clock is ticking...
I defy you to cough up one single example of me seriously going after someone who did not directly affront me, a good friend, a guildmate, or someone who was relatively helpless. My worst offense as far as being mean to someone who didn't deserve it was probably snapping at Nizzarr over the Variance. I would be very interested to see you demonstrate some significant portion of my flames containing the qualities of random evil implied in the quoted post.

jkfranklin
03-15-2010, 01:19 PM

as annoying as you are i have to agree with you.

this thread is hilarious

xblade724
03-15-2010, 01:52 PM
In Ab's defense, there are NO such thing as true newbs on this server. If you are playing a classic 1999 server, you obviously should know about stuff like the FP vault or that's epic fail for even joining this server.

That's just like telling a veteran to type /q to get free xp and having them fall for it and being called a jackass for tricking people.

equiss
03-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Flow finally gets his own hate thread, and its some near-trivial misunderstanding that causes it. I don't understand you people.

<3 Magicflow, fuck the haters.

Also, go clean up the corpses your group left at king in lguk Aba... and thanks for the mith2h you left sitting there.

Trimm
03-15-2010, 02:34 PM
I'd also like to sign up for the Magicflow Fan Club and Newsletter, hes good people.

Dukat
03-15-2010, 04:00 PM
I defy you to cough up one single example of me seriously going after someone who did not directly affront me

I would, but that would mean I would have to read your posts again, and once is already way too many times.

In my opinion, the vast majority of your posts I've read are filled with intense anger, spite, jealousy, and hyper-defensiveness. Your sheer hostility towards those who "affront" you overwhelms any point you try to make, valid or otherwise. It doesn't bother me, I'm just pointing it out because you asked. I understand that R&F is the place for flames and trolls.

I would like it if you would keep expressing your nerdrage. It's working wonders for your image and for the people who try so hard to defend you.

quido
03-15-2010, 04:07 PM
If it makes you feel better when I play next I'll still have a huge cr to look forward to.

Hey Magicflow I noticed you have a bunch of corpses in NFP too. Shoot me a tell sometime if you need a hand getting those, I'll be around man.

Your friend,
Jeremy

Hasbinbad
03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
QQ
Yeah, that's what I thought.
lol

Abacab
03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Flow finally gets his own hate thread, and its some near-trivial misunderstanding that causes it. I don't understand you people.

<3 Magicflow, fuck the haters.

Also, go clean up the corpses your group left at king in lguk Aba... and thanks for the mith2h you left sitting there.

No problem!

We all got them, so I'm glad you could get one too!

Modus
03-15-2010, 06:34 PM
In the immortal words of Jete:

"Hate post? Welcome to the big leagues!"

Modus

Finawin
03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Magicflow is a douche? No fucking way!

yaaaflow
03-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Finawin doesn't actually think the thing he has quoted in his sig is true? No fucking way!

Humerox
03-16-2010, 03:44 AM
In Ab's defense, there are NO such thing as true newbs on this server. If you are playing a classic 1999 server, you obviously should know about stuff like the FP vault or that's epic fail for even joining this server.

That's just like telling a veteran to type /q to get free xp and having them fall for it and being called a jackass for tricking people.

I dunno. I've met a shitload of people here that never played EQ. Which is f'n great imho. :)