PDA

View Full Version : The Ninjalooter's Back.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 01:26 PM
If your gonna try and post that, at least give me credit with my right name!
If anyone but you had posted that correction I would change it, but I don't answer to ninjalooters. Nilbog might have let you off easy, asshole, but you ninja'd and nuked 2 raid boss items, and for that I hope the community fries you for fucking ever. I know for certain you're 100% blacklisted from anything I do ever.

Start over imo, it will be easier for you.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 01:27 PM
It seems to me that people who are massive toolbags here are sheltered and no one ever does anything about it.

Hopefully this changes and people KSing, training, ninja-looting, etc. are taken care of.

Crone
03-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Let me have his Druid.. I'll whore it out for Free PL to all newbies. Then he can start over and it'll be easier for everyone.

Abacab
03-13-2010, 02:30 PM
What he did was hilarious! Would've been more epic if it was a CoF at Naggy or those fabled Mistwalkers. I fully support sticking it to the man, and that man is Hasbinbad :P

Dukat
03-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Welcome back Tal. Everyone in Trans knows youre legit, and is thrilled to have you back. We have hookers and blow waiting for you back at the house. Don't mind Hasbinmad, flaming is just how he shows his affection.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Legit: (adj)
1. Describes one who ninjaloots and destroys raid loot from another guild out of rage and spite.
2. Describes one who is banned for ninjalooting.

Added to my personal dictionary! Thanks!

Sword
03-13-2010, 04:03 PM
If anyone but you had posted that correction I would change it, but I don't answer to ninjalooters. Nilbog might have let you off easy, asshole, but you ninja'd and nuked 2 raid boss items, and for that I hope the community fries you for fucking ever. I know for certain you're 100% blacklisted from anything I do ever.

Start over imo, it will be easier for you.

The opinion of people who use hacks and are favored by the owners don't count.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
How does it feel to suck at the game Sword, and have to resort to baseless accusations to feel better about sucking at such an easy game?

karsten
03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
sword is my new best friend

Taluvill
03-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Really bro? REALLY?

Let me off easy? I honestly tell you to reconsider that statement!

Ha i got just over 2 weeks for ninjalooting and destroying, yes, 2 raid items of NO VALUE. Big whoop. I got them and there ya go. My FIRST OFFENSE EVER was 2 weeks.

Take a look at Dblock, i mean Deano. She/he (i've heard its a dude and a chick, idk) Ninjalooted cleric arms from our raid and destroyed them maliciously as well.
Edit: Deano has said in the past he does shit just to spite trans. malicious much?

No Ban in that situation, and the item was NOT given back to us, like it was in your situation with the shitty monk masks.

Indasha ninja looted the peggy cloak from you guys and he never got banned? wtf?

I really, REALLY urge you to look at what you just said first. Let me off easy? i got fucking double the sentence i should have gotten. a Peggy cloak and cleric arms are 10x better than the monk masks. and i mean idk why the gm/dev hate towards me, but it seems stupid. I got my 2 weeks, 1 week per item, which to me just sounds ludicrous. They didnt even get their 1 week per item treatment.

anthony210
03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Personally I think anyone that ninja loots ANYTHING should get 1st a suspension, if they do it again should be a perm ban on that account. Let em start over.

Not to mention it says something about your guild if they tolerate you ninja looting. Back on live ninja looters were blacklisted and had a hard time finding a guild. Here it seems people train and ninja loot and it doesnt seem to effect their reputation since they dont even get kicked from the guild their in.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 04:48 PM
If it was *my* decision, I wouldn't have warned you. I would have perma banned you & your raid leader, and dissolved your guild, exactly like aeolwind has stated he would do if this EVER happens again. Actually, I might have just destroyed all of your items and delevelled you to 1, but to answer your question directly, yes, you got off fucking EASY.

..the relative perceived value of the item has NOTHING to do with the principle. It wouldn't matter to me if it was a fire beetle eye or a CoF, you're a fucking piece of shit ninja looter.

..and yeah, it says a lot about this "new" trans that they are accepting you back with open arms. The more things change, the more they stay the same eh?

..also nice try. That was our cleric and you guys KS'd it. That's why nothing happened. Bitch.

Shimus
03-13-2010, 05:04 PM
I don't know the situation, but one thing is said here that is undeniably, 100% truth.

..the relative perceived value of the item has NOTHING to do with the principle. It wouldn't matter to me if it was a fire beetle eye or a CoF, you're a fucking piece of shit ninja looter.

I wouldn't go as far as using vulgarity, but if someone does ninjaloot an item, regardless of offense or account, they should be banned. If you ninja an item, something someone has waited for patiently, biding time for - you are the worst scum on the planet. Yeah, sure you can come back with the typical "It's just pixels" comment or "It's just a game, lighten up" but when we specifically spend time on a game like this, it's time you won't get back.

Can't hurt to just wait your turn. I know people ninja loot for the responses and "Butthurtness" that they get, and rage tells. It's kind of like a troll's paradise. But this is the internet, and if people want to troll, they'll troll. So for situations like this, I feel a ban is more then justified.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Lol did he really try to play the pity card for getting a suspension?

Taluvill
03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Lol did he really try to play the pity card for getting a suspension?

No. Im not playing the pity card. i'd just like to get some actual logic and reasoning behind things.

If it was *my* decision, I wouldn't have warned you. I would have perma banned you & your raid leader, and dissolved your guild, exactly like aeolwind has stated he would do if this EVER happens again. Actually, I might have just destroyed all of your items and delevelled you to 1, but to answer your question directly, yes, you got off fucking EASY.

..and yeah, it says a lot about this "new" trans that they are accepting you back with open arms. The more things change, the more they stay the same eh?

..also nice try. That was our cleric and you guys KS'd it. That's why nothing happened. Bitch.

IF it was your cleric, then why werent we banned for ksing? hmmm. We didnt steal a cleric from you guys, so don't act like we ran up and jacked your cleric, Cause we didn't. And talk to Jete about jacking mobs with bard charm before you accuse others.

If the percieved item has nothing to do with the principle, then why didnt Dblock get a ban? And you said you dont want anything to do with a ninja looter and wont have anything to do with a ninja looter in the future... hmmm. Then stop dealing with Deano you hypocrite.

Don't try and blow shit my way for no reason and then turn around and embrace a ninja looter with open arms in your own guild.

and Easy? im the only ninja looting related ban, and i got 2 weeks for it. First offense much? and Indasha and Deano got no bans..... I mean i got fucked in the ass by the GM's, and everyone knows it. Those two got of scot free. So dont tell me i got off easy.

Jete
03-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Yes, Jete is a jerk!

Edit- Less QQ, more Pewpew!

Dukat
03-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Yea Tal ninjaed and got banned. He paid the price and now hes back. If anyone doesnt like it they can give me head. We really don't need to justify ourselves to a forum full of whiners, wankers, or hypocritical accusers.

Hasbinmad is riding the Transcendence dick on the daily now. Its obviously his biggest obsession. Its ok though. We love you long time Hasbinmad

Scrooge
03-13-2010, 06:12 PM
I've already seen people openly using MQ to warp around a zone, without any consequences.....

Origin
03-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Don't support ninjalooting in any way, shape or form. But... Hasbinmad. That's pretty funny! HASBINMAD!!

This type of campaign reminds me of the good old days. Well done Hasbinmad!

Scrooge
03-13-2010, 06:18 PM
UH OH!!!! Origin's AWAKE!!

tsonka
03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Ok Tal, Dukat stop feeding the rant

Hasbinbad if you want to talk about Taluvill feel free to contact me in game

Origin
03-13-2010, 06:20 PM
UH OH!!!! Origin's AWAKE!!

Log on. Lets level some alts.

Scrooge
03-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Log on. Lets level some alts.

Watching last night's Spartacus atm, I'll hop on after!

Origin
03-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Watching last night's Spartacus atm, I'll hop on after!

K. Got Omar's alt shaman and a pal friend of his playing. All in the same level range (17-19).

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Don't try and blow shit my way for no reason and then turn around and embrace a ninja looter with open arms in your own guild.
Deano isn't a Ninjalooter.

You begin to cast a spell.
Your lies have absolutely no effect on Hasbinmad!
and Easy? im the only ninja looting related ban, and i got 2 weeks for it. First offense much? and Indasha.. ..got no bans.....
Nobody really petitioned Indasha or pursued it. For a pegasus cloak, which we were able to obtain relatively easily, and just some random idiot who's character won't be able to progress to the endgame now, that's all the punishment we all needed to see meted out. On the other hand, you are an established member of the community, with certain trust and permissions to represent certain aspects of the community, and you threw all of that out of the fucking window when YOU ninjalooted 2 stupid fucking monk masks from fucking Divinity of all people. Taking all of that into account, it's no wonder even your own guildmates petitioned you for your despicable actions, let alone the scores of petitions the GM's no doubt recieved from Divinity and IB.
I mean i got fucked in the ass by the GM's, and everyone knows it. Those two got of scot free. So dont tell me i got off easy.
You did. Fuck you. Honestly.
..but you won't get off so easily from the community. I for one will be doing everything in my power to make sure that your name is forever blackened, along with anyone that defends you or your actions. You got off so fucking easy with just a suspension, for your account's first offense.. ..but you don't get a first offense from me or my shadow army. I know for a fact that people who are not replying are reading this, and I am sure I'm letting quite a few know for the first time that there a ninja in our midst. Any guild you ever join, any group you're ever in. If I see you in game I am going to shit on you and any of your known alts forever.

Fuck you.

quido
03-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Hasbin you think you're so clever and that everything you say is so poignant. You need to get down off your pedestal and open your eyes. You preach to these forums like a moral authority yet you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here. I'm confident that most of the (not retarded) Project1999 player base see through the mask that you and a few others wear. You should really just quit your damn whining and leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters. I'm not endorsing any treachery; I support fairplay and think that a harmonious yet competitive system depends on it. Hearing you and a couple others preach to us like you have some higher understanding of the rules (that we've all read) is just stupid and tiresome.

Origin
03-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Hasbin you think you're so clever and that everything you say is so poignant. You need to get down off your pedestal and open your eyes. You preach to these forums like a moral authority yet you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here. I'm confident that most of the (not retarded) Project1999 player base see through the mask that you and a few others wear. You should really just quit your damn whining and leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters. I'm not endorsing any treachery; I support fairplay and think that a harmonious yet competitive system depends on it. Hearing you and a couple others preach to us like you have some higher understanding of the rules (that we've all read) is just stupid and tiresome.

Sounds like you're about to get blacklisted from ALL Hasbinmad groups! You're doomed dawg. Better reroll. It'll be easier on you.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here
I would be interested to hear why you say that. Do you have any first hand experience with sketchiness surrounding me or did you just hear stuff? Are you going off evidence or hearsay? Somehow I suspect it's the latter.

leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters.
It is my business because I make it my business. I don't tell you what to be concerned about, why do you feel entitled to tell me what I should be concerned about? For someone who talks about getting off their high horse.. ..just wow. As far as leaving it up to the authorities, that's exactly what I'm doing. On an everquest server, there are usually at least 3 major authorities per given higher-end character: the server GM staff; that player's community (guild); and the server as a whole. <Transcendence> is obviously going to be of no help at all, they are founded on idiot shit like this (not going to argue this particular point with you, the search function can be your friend if you wanna know). The GM staff gave him a fucking slap on the wrist, which I am NOT here bitching about, trying to get him further banned, because I believe in letting the PROPER authorities deal with things as they see fit. However, I have a third option for pursuing this matter, and that is exactly what I am doing. Try looking up "meta-game" and get back to me. Dipshit.
like you have some higher understanding of the rules
I'm sorry if this is how I was coming off. I don't know what specific statement you're referring to, but to be clear, I am quite sure that my understanding of the rules is derived from the same documents and previous decisions as yours or anyone's. If you could be more specific, I might be able to adjust how I communicate so as not to give the impression that somehow I have access to more information than you or whatever it is that you're trying to say.

p.s.
Who the fuck are you?

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 06:50 PM
I would just like to say that ninjas are awesome and "ninjalooter" should never be shortened to just "ninja" because ninjas are cool and ninjalooters are lame. :(

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Ah Jeremy eh?
Fuck you, Jeremy.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I would just like to say that ninjas are awesome and "ninjalooter" should never be shortened to just "ninja" because ninjas are cool and ninjalooters are bitches.
Pirates >

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 06:55 PM
No pirates are lame. Lets call ninjalooters pirate looters. Ninjas operate with catlike reflexes and magic. Pirates rely on douchebaggery and cannons.

Barfight
03-13-2010, 06:57 PM
My mask isn't shitty. :(:(:( It's very useful for corpse runs.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 07:01 PM
No pirates are lame. Lets call ninjalooters pirate looters. Ninjas operate with catlike reflexes and magic. Pirates rely on douchebaggery and cannons.
Yeah but pirates are open and honest about jacking you.. They don't steal, they TAKE. There is a subtle, yet important distinction. Also, directly opposed to the samurai class and culture of the time, the farmer ninja of feudal japan did not adhere to a strict code of honor, and so were not bound by the same ethical restrictions. Conversely, pirates followed a VERY strict code of ethics (albeit maybe none too familiar), and routinely paid with their lives for breaking it. A "Pirate Looter" in this situation would have come in hard and fast with a KS group (cannons) and stolen the kill in order to take the loot. This ninjalooting scum sat there on maestro's corpse spam clicking like a fucking cracked out monkey on redbull until when the looting rights were unlocked so that a divinity monk could get his little item, scum-of-the-earth over there looted the corpse and deleted the poor monk's crappy masks. That is like some thief in the dark of the night dishonorable shit if i have ever heard any.

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Ninjas don't steal they just kill you! Duhh.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 07:05 PM
My mask isn't shitty. :(:(:( It's very useful for corpse runs.
Sorry dude. It's not Bassoon Haste Gauntlets.. I think he was trying to use that earlier to say "its crap why does it matter." I'm trying to use it the other way like "big bad scum-of-the-earth taluvil (misspelled on purpose) picking on the poor divinity monk with his crappy little item, that he is DEMONSTRATBLY PROUD OF AND HAPPY TO HAVE.." ..like taking candy from a baby kind of? Not saying you or div is a baby (I <3 Divinity!), but you can see the parallel.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Ninjas don't steal they just kill you! Duhh.
Ninjas were often asked to obtain an item, document, seal, etc., without bloodshed. They do in fact steal.

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 07:09 PM
They steal hearts. They stole mine. I will continue to love ninjas oer pirates. You hate because you're just not as cool as some dude in black wih katanas that flies. But fine. Call these dumdums what you will!

Ps- My ipod touch is to blame for all my typos. Boo.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Call these dumdums what you will!
lol, I'm gonna start calling people dumdums.

Scrooge
03-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Ninjas are the true EREET!

quido
03-13-2010, 07:16 PM
@Hasbin

I was purposely vague to avoid delving into a longwinded argument with you. You can continue to say whatever you like, sacred prophet, but I have neither the will nor the inclination to play informant or critic on that level. I've spoken my piece and I'm going to leave it at that. I suggest people come to their own judgments based on their own experiences and evidence rather than taking someone's word for it on these silly forums. I think you and your daily sermon are transparent and pathetic. <3

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 07:18 PM
lol, I'm gonna start calling people dumdums.

Win.

Jify
03-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Win.

You know whats win? Duoing Brother Z and getting RoTWF for lvl 10 monks! 8D

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Haha Jify you sillyhead RoTWF is kunark!

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I was purposely vague to avoid delving into a longwinded argument with you.
I doubt that very seriously.
I think you were vague because you completely lack any shred of evidence of any sort of wrongdoing by any member of IB whatsoever. You share that lack with all of your peers in the Kool-Aid Krew. You, your lies, your insinuations, and those of all of your shit-dicked guildmates, are transparent and pathetic.

Sword
03-13-2010, 08:41 PM
How does it feel to suck at the game Sword, and have to resort to baseless accusations to feel better about sucking at such an easy game?

anthony210
03-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea Tal ninjaed and got banned. He paid the price and now hes back. If anyone doesnt like it they can give me head. We really don't need to justify ourselves to a forum full of whiners, wankers, or hypocritical accusers.

Hasbinmad is riding the Transcendence dick on the daily now. Its obviously his biggest obsession. Its ok though. We love you long time Hasbinmad

So your guild condones ninja looting since they allowed a known ninja looter into their guild.

You dont need to justify yourselves, but who you allow into your ranks reflects on your guild. And right now thats a pretty shitty image your guild has.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 09:03 PM
So your guild condones ninja looting since they allowed a known ninja looter into their guild.

You dont need to justify yourselves, but who you allow into your ranks reflects on your guild. And right now thats a pretty shitty image your guild has.
Quoted for motherfucking truth.

Jinsho, I don't know your situation, but if you're looking for people who are like minded, Divinity and IB (in alphabetical order! hah) are both excellent guilds with demonstrated high standards of ethics and skill.

Edit: ..not trying to say there are only 2 guilds with those qualities, but they are the two largest and most established that jumped to my mind, there are quite a few other great guilds out there I'm sure!

Finawin
03-13-2010, 09:14 PM
@Hasbin

I was purposely vague to avoid delving into a longwinded argument with you. You can continue to say whatever you like, sacred prophet, but I have neither the will nor the inclination to play informant or critic on that level. I've spoken my piece and I'm going to leave it at that. I suggest people come to their own judgments based on their own experiences and evidence rather than taking someone's word for it on these silly forums. I think you and your daily sermon are transparent and pathetic. <3

I love when people attempt to sound intelligent and use words incorrectly like 12 year-olds with a dictionary assignment.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 09:27 PM
I suggest people come to their own judgments based on their own experiences and evidence rather than taking someone's word for it on these silly forums.
Let it not be said that these words are pearls before swine.

If only you'd follow your own advice.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 09:30 PM

Oh shit I missed this gem!

I'm fairly sure the GMs are dubious towards me at best. In the case of Drummond, threateningly. (Mutual feeling)

Pikle
03-14-2010, 02:45 AM
Nobody really petitioned Indasha or pursued it. For a pegasus cloak, which we were able to obtain relatively easily, and just some random idiot who's character won't be able to progress to the endgame now, that's all the punishment we all needed to see meted out. On the other hand, you are an established member of the community, with certain trust and permissions to represent certain aspects of the community, and you threw all of that out of the fucking window when YOU ninjalooted 2 stupid fucking monk masks from fucking Divinity of all people. Taking all of that into account, it's no wonder even your own guildmates petitioned you for your despicable actions, let alone the scores of petitions the GM's no doubt recieved from Divinity and IB.

It's funny how you were saying earlier that the item didn't matter at all. When in that situation you say it was relatively easy to get another one so it obviously wasn't a big situation to you guys, what if it was a fire beetle eye or CoF? If it was a CoF you would of petitioned immediately and gotten Indasha banned probably... So far this hypocrisy doesn't make your point any more just, it just seems you sit on your high horse handing out life lessons to those you think have lesser value than you.

Not going to say much else except, I feel personally that Taluvil got too much punishment, the items were replaced and it was his first offense. Of course that's just an opinion, I don't run this server or pretend to, I just help run a guild here. I feel about a lot of the trains and other ninja looting situations people just don't make a big deal enough for the devs/gms to fix them. They have a lot of work to do and probably can't deal with every little squabble in every little zone. Now when the top guilds are concerned, they usually jump on it because those guilds are the essential heart of a the server.

Jify
03-14-2010, 02:56 AM
WHa? Fuck Indasha. She/he stole my levi cloak.

And I did petition it! It just went unanswered. :(

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 03:12 AM
Whether it's a fire beetle eye or a CoF makes no difference ethically to the perpetrator Pikle, stealing is stealing.

What I'm willing to put forth effort pursuing =/= ethical guidelines every person with a shred of honor follow.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 03:16 AM
WHa? Fuck Indasha. She/he stole my levi cloak.

And I did petition it! It just went unanswered. :(

I was there, it went down something like this!

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/484/inuyashasharpclawcartoo.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/inuyashasharpclawcartoo.jpg/)

Indasha used iron reverse loot stealer and got the cloak, poor Doug with his Shikon Selo's shards just couldn't get there in time!

Zexa
03-14-2010, 03:20 AM
Who cares? Doug is a jerk!

Dukat
03-14-2010, 05:59 AM

If image was everything, there would be WMD in Iraq and Hasbinbad would be a popular novellist.

Of course, image is not everything, there are no WMD's in Iraq, and Hasbinmad settles for writing fiction on the P99 forums.

Jinsho, Tal nuked the items because at the time he honestly believed the mob was ours to nuke. The GM's ruled differently. I'm not saying deleting the items was a good move, I'm just saying it wasn't something he did to spite Divinity. We always share stuff we dont need with Divinity. You'll notice there is an absence of crying from anyone besides hasbinmad so this further proves my point.

He might sound like he knows what hes talking about but hes really talking out of his ass. I have old friends in IB and think in a perfect world we could all just be cool. But with guys like Hasbinmad around, it will never happen. A fact of which I'm sure he is very proud. And thats a shame for people like me who just want to play the game and avoid pissing off the server.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Yeah I feel you Dukat :) I think it's a lot of dumb personal issues that get in the way when it comes to dealing with other guilds. I have friends in all guilds and I think most people do too. We can't let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch, and I won't let anyone ruin this server (well as much as 1 shitty druid can do).

And I think this is another situation where everyone thinks they know what happened but probably have no idea what really went down, few do I'm sure. I just want everyone to know that when GC is up there fighting over mobs with you guys, we will not be douches under my watch. If we lose, we will try and lose gracefully. If we win, we will rub it in all your little faces! NO seriously, treat each other with a bit of respect and this could all be much easier.

You know a lot of old GCers are pretty damn good people! No wonder everyone poaches off our guild. Haha, have fun guys :) I hope to see you all in game

Soulfighter
03-14-2010, 08:15 AM
<Insert troll content>

Dabamf
03-14-2010, 11:05 AM
I left Trans 3 months ago due to unethical behavior of guild members and (mostly) leaders, and joined IB largely because they appeared to want more legit competition and fairness. After I joined, I found it to be even more so the case than I expected. You wouldn't believe the amount of effort taken by many individuals and the guild as a whole to constantly track raid targets. We often know within 30 minutes of a major raid mob spawn at 5am because Belmont and 10 other people are on their alts running around for the 300th time that day checking. So it's irritating to hear baseless accusations from people when the guild as a whole works so hard to be #1. And after joining it was clear that the extremely limited cases of unethical behavior were handled quite harshly within the guild and, thus, any shady behavior squelched pretty much immediately. If I were to say in guild chat that I KSed a Trans member, for example, even though many IB members don't think highly of Trans, I'd get a harsh word from Xzerion or any other officer within seconds, and it'd be pretty clear that if I continued to do things like that, I wouldn't carry an IB tag. Hell, if I KSed Taluvil, Hasbin would probably be one of the first people to yell at me.

The organization of IB does everything that is humanly possible to prevent cheating, exploiting, or rulebreaking. Don't give hasbinbad shit for being harsh on Trans members. He's fought that guild for months and months when they'd lie cheat and steal to win a race, and only recently finally gets the satisfaction of OTHER people knowing how shady they really are (thanks to Divinity entering the raid scene), and to fight legitimately for so long and be accused at every turn of Gm favors and hacking, when in reality the only ones doing anything unethical are the COMPETITION (the ones also primarily making the accusation), that's gotta wear on you.

But...Trans apparently has new leadership, a guy I respected when I was tagged with them so I'll personally give em a clean slate.

Scrooge
03-14-2010, 01:37 PM
So killing raid names 24/7 persistantly without letting any other guild have a shot, is "being #1"? I see....so what defines a good player now then? How often he kills a named?

To me, doing something challenging within the game, that the majority of the population cannot or does not do, is "being #1"....farming mobs whether individually or as a raid/zerg, despite the mobs NOT being challenging in any way....is hardly "being #1", that's just being a guild of farmers banding together for the "greater cause".

Jify
03-14-2010, 02:11 PM
It's so much "Not letting them". It's that we band together and put more effort into tracking down mobs.

I think what Dabamf was eluding to is that some guilds sit on the sidelines, spot random mobs, and cry foul when they don't get what they want. Others actively seek out the raid mobs, form up as fast as they can, and race for it.

<3

Scrooge
03-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Yea ok, but who are they racing exactly? Themselves? Or some imaginary guild perhaps? No other guild treats EQ like a job on here, other than IB.

From the few times I raided with IB, the challenge factor was completely absent, which was a huge turn off for me. I mean, I get that some people enjoy an easy ride, but IB raiding every single raid named available is like me going after things out of pure greed and not desire for a challenging aspect of the game.

When you're truly #1, you understand the concept of sharing!

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Truth.
Thank you for that.

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 03:41 PM
who are they racing exactly? Themselves? Or some imaginary guild perhaps?
Yes, basically. If nobody will compete with us, we'll race the clock.
When you're truly #1, you understand the concept of sharing!
LoL Scrooge. Seriously? You want raid mobs on a silver platter? Really?

..just.. lol. U mad?

Why don't you go lecture Tallivul about sharing eh? Where were you when he reverse-shared Divinity's monks' masks? Where was you high horse THEN Scrooge?

anthony210
03-14-2010, 03:46 PM
I dont know, I dont think you can fault a guild for getting to raid targets fast.

I hate the fact that IB gets em all just as much as the next guy, but honestly its not their fault others dont get their faster. They see a mob up and they move to it, doesnt matter if its 8pm or 3am it seems.

I cant personally do that shit but if they want to continue to do it so be it. The rest of us will just have to wait till they get bored.

Scrooge
03-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Hasbin, you misunderstand, I'm not referring to any one event, or saying IB are alone in that mindset. As for me being mad? Not really....I don't value a raid mob kill much as some do, items in general are not a priority for me, nor do I treat the game like a job where I have to show off my ability every chance I get.

I mean how you guys don't get bored from doing the same easy encounters day after day, is just beyond me. Take the other day for example, when we cleared the way to Dracoliche in Fear specifically for Divinity, and IB just comes in and takes the mob they didn't even earn the path to. There's only one word for that, and it's "Greed," no respect for anything.

Goobles
03-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Yes, basically. If nobody will compete with us, we'll race the clock.

LoL Scrooge. Seriously? You want raid mobs on a silver platter? Really?

..just.. lol. U mad?

Why don't you go lecture Tallivul about sharing eh? Where were you when he reverse-shared Divinity's monks' masks? Where was you high horse THEN Scrooge?

Taluvill is Transcendence, iirc. Stop doing drugs, Hasbin. They aren't helping you any.

trolleleet
03-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Is this the Lara gold teeth, red boots and 18 inch penis spammer, who has nothing better to spend his time on?

Funnily enough the spams stopped yesterday and havent been seen today. Told me his main has a mistwalker, whatever.

AexDestroy
03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
.... I have old friends in IB and think in a perfect world we could all just be cool....

Same here. Ive been in Trans for 3 weeks now, and Ive never had any beef with IB before hand and still dont.

Its a game. To the victor go the spoils.
If you have problems here, its only because someone beat you to the punch.
I think as a community we should all just recognize this and STFU for the most part.

If you're in a guild and its not doing the best it could, its just as much your responsibility as your guild-mates and leaders to do something about it.

So as a proud P99 player, Im here to say, Im up for the challenge.

Steal my loot, it will spawn again.
Steal my camp, you will sleep.
But Im always available for buffs, ports, and help in anyway I can, regardless of who you are or the tag you wear.

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Hasbin, you misunderstand, I'm not referring to any one event, or saying IB are alone in that mindset. As for me being mad? Not really....I don't value a raid mob kill much as some do, items in general are not a priority for me, nor do I treat the game like a job where I have to show off my ability every chance I get.

I mean how you guys don't get bored from doing the same easy encounters day after day, is just beyond me. Take the other day for example, when we cleared the way to Dracoliche in Fear specifically for Divinity, and IB just comes in and takes the mob they didn't even earn the path to. There's only one word for that, and it's "Greed," no respect for anything.
If you don't like the server rules, campaign to have them changed.
Divinity leaders have communicated to me personally their desire to fight for and earn what they get, so why you're here asking for handouts on their behalf is beyond me.

You sure you're not just mad that you tried your ass off to get in IB, yet we rejected you? Don't be mad bro, just try and get in with a crew that is more your style. Don't hate the players man, the game was set up like this; we're just playing.

Jify
03-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Same here. Ive been in Trans for 3 weeks now, and Ive never had any beef with IB before hand and still dont.

Its a game. To the victor go the spoils.
If you have problems here, its only because someone beat you to the punch.
I think as a community we should all just recognize this and STFU for the most part.

If you're in a guild and its not doing the best it could, its just as much your responsibility as your guild-mates and leaders to do something about it.

So as a proud P99 player, Im here to say, Im up for the challenge.

Steal my loot, it will spawn again.
Steal my camp, you will sleep.
But Im always available for buffs, ports, and help in anyway I can, regardless of who you are or the tag you wear.

Here here! (cept Indasha.. burn in hell..)

Ronnie555
03-15-2010, 02:16 AM
just came to laugh at how serious everyone here is....

kthx bye

if this was real life you guys could just fight and get it overwith. unfortunately its a pve video game so this kind of stupid bickering goes on for weeks and weeks.

i know it's none of my business.. just sayin it sucks there's no way to settle this, you guys seem pretty serious lol.. meet up somewhere and do work!

my money is on the dude w/ a baseball bat in his avatar

Wrei
03-15-2010, 02:59 AM
So killing raid names 24/7 persistantly without letting any other guild have a shot, is "being #1"? I see....so what defines a good player now then? How often he kills a named?

To me, doing something challenging within the game, that the majority of the population cannot or does not do, is "being #1"....farming mobs whether individually or as a raid/zerg, despite the mobs NOT being challenging in any way....is hardly "being #1", that's just being a guild of farmers banding together for the "greater cause".

Lawl seriously... So how do you rank a guild if not by the number of bosses they kill? You also equate killing a named with killing a boss. There were times that though IB was aware a boss popped (from our trackers before you sad pandas think otherwise) we didn't muster enough people online. (sadly IB can't be on 24/7 apparently we require sleep as well)

So once in a while a competing guild beat us to a spawn point and we gladly respected their first attempt (unlike some other guild I won't name ;) ) It just so happens that those easy bosses you mentioned wiped X guilds and we subsequently killed within our own attempt. What does this mean? The shit is 10 years old, there's a million strat guides online on X boss. We're not claiming to be the best EQ players ever BUT the encounters still require "raid level" execution so it's definitely NOT comparable to soloing in guk.

Second, we don't zerg ok? You might see a lot of IB tags running around but they are mostly alts/apps. We don't just tag any random joe to full membership as you very well know.

Third, that's about the saddest excuse for a self stroking e-peen I've ever seen. Look at me I'm Scrooge the #1 player on the server for being able to duo with a necro to break fear. I'll say this again, playing enchanter does not require a PhD. Average hand eye co-ordination + a bit of experience + not being totally retarded = decent enchanter. There's "plenty" of tricks using charm/mez for a LOT of instances, you don't see us running around telling all our friends and their moms about how great we are do you? Seriously your not "special" get that through your head.

So I'll go back to "farming" raid bosses along with my "band of zerg farmers", while you keep telling us how awesome you are next time you solo something all by yourself.

Ektar
03-15-2010, 03:14 AM
Oh yeah. and also most of us are pretty damn good. tis why we can down the raid bosses. see, those two correlate. because causation implies correlation.

Nothing against the other paladins on the server, since I've never seen any of them in action. Especially those guys in div who are cool dudes. But if I guest raided with you, you'd see a truly skilled paladin =p

Jify
03-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh yeah. and also most of us are pretty damn good. tis why we can down the raid bosses. see, those two correlate. because causation implies correlation.

Nothing against the other paladins on the server, since I've never seen any of them in action. Especially those guys in div who are cool dudes. But if I guest raided with you, you'd see a truly skilled paladin =p

Cleriktar ftw.

Dr.Spike
03-15-2010, 08:03 AM
http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2008/080418-you-lost-the-game-550.jpg

Sword
03-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums and ingame for attention no one will ever give him in real life.

Hasbinfag uses hacks, exploits, ninja loots, dupes, everything you can possibly do to cheat on such an easy game him and his guild will do.

Don't know why you people jump everytime he types his giberish, no matter what hasbinfag and his guild does they will never get banned or punished. Only YOU will.

Ferok
03-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums and ingame for attention no one will ever give him in real life.

Hasbinfag uses hacks, exploits, ninja loots, dupes, everything you can possibly do to cheat on such an easy game him and his guild will do.

Don't know why you people jump everytime he types his giberish, no matter what hasbinfag and his guild does they will never get banned or punished. Only YOU will.

I get excited every time I see a post from Sword. It's always guaranteed to be filled with complete nonsense.

Hilarity, my friend!

Zexa
03-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums

hehe

Hasbinbad
03-15-2010, 01:04 PM

This is absolutely true, and I totally espouse everything quoted herein.

Seriously, I actually hax'd the Gibson to override rogeans servrs and makkinz duped items and i sexxor all your wives.

Scrooge
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
You sure you're not just mad that you tried your ass off to get in IB, yet we rejected you? Don't be mad bro, just try and get in with a crew that is more your style. Don't hate the players man, the game was set up like this; we're just playing.

You're quite the funny man, Hasbin, you think IB rejected me based on....what exactly? As for being in a crew? Don't kid yourself, my crew can do things you can't attempt without a raid behind you. I only speak the truth here, and the truth is that IB are just greedy, admit that much atleast to yourself if not the public. IB claims to be the #1 guild, and I strongly disagree. If you cannot accept that, that's your problem not mine.

P.S.
IB does have some exceptional players, I cannot deny that either, some are friends of mine as well. So before you tag my posts as "ANTI-IB", keep that in mind.

Wrei: I wasn't even gonna reply to your so-called personal attack on me, but....you know so little, yet say so much as if you actually have a clue as to what we're capable of.

Ektar
03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
You're quite the funny man, Hasbin, you think IB rejected me based on....what exactly?

You were not rejected because of your skill. You were rejected because you're so full of yourself as some sort of EQ god that you had no respect for order or rank. Everything was to be done your way because you knew best. If someone said otherwise, you (a 2-day applicant) would disrespectfully mouth-off and continue doing things your own way. you even pissed me off once.. that's damn hard to do!
And furthermore, since you were too stubborn to change your methods, you became a hindrance on the guild as you did not follow in sync with the rest of the enchanters. You were a broken cog in our working system.

See, the problem is this. You're playing ScroogeEQ. In ScroogeEQ, what works for you and Wurmus duoing in fear works best everywhere. In ScroogeEQ, a guild is ranked by the amount of skilled players it has.

If a guild has a roster of 15 and can finesse a kill of every raid boss through skill of players, and another guild had 50 on at all times and just zergs everything, it doesn't matter - who kills the targets? The guild who seems to be dominating the targets is the #1 guild in RealEQ. And this can change, obviously, if this no longer works in later expansions. But it is only then that the guild loses #1 slot.

And let's not confuse this. I am not saying IB is unskilled zergers, and you belong to a finesse crew. Nor am I saying the contrary. Just a general, hypothetical thing.

And it's not cleriktar, it's clertar! Clertar follows the two syllables of my name~

anthony210
03-15-2010, 11:30 PM
I am pretty sure this post is about a ninja looter. Not an IB hate thread. Somewhere or somehow some people went way off the topic.

Hasbinbad
03-15-2010, 11:59 PM
QQ
http://cappythompson.com/stained_glass_jaypegs/fox_grapes.jpg

Hasbinbad
03-16-2010, 12:00 AM
I am pretty sure this post is about a ninja looter. Not an IB hate thread. Somewhere or somehow some people went way off the topic.
Every post is an IB hate thread, did you not get the memo?

..but yeah..

Tallivul is a ninja-looting bitch who I herd lieks mudkipz.

Wrei
03-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Wrei: I wasn't even gonna reply to your so-called personal attack on me, but....you know so little, yet say so much as if you actually have a clue as to what we're capable of.

Yeah your the leet chanter that knows it all and I'm the guy without a clue.... serious lawl. I'll refrain myself from getting into a retarded argument, I'm done with you and this thread... good luck in being so awesome.. ;)

Dabamf
03-16-2010, 05:52 AM
You were not rejected because of your skill. You were rejected because you're so full of yourself as some sort of EQ god that you had no respect for order or rank. Everything was to be done your way because you knew best. If someone said otherwise, you (a 2-day applicant) would disrespectfully mouth-off and continue doing things your own way. you even pissed me off once.. that's damn hard to do!
And furthermore, since you were too stubborn to change your methods, you became a hindrance on the guild as you did not follow in sync with the rest of the enchanters. You were a broken cog in our working system.

This.

And lol @ apping to a guild, getting rejected, then hating on them publicly. That's not at all transparent...

Shannacore
03-16-2010, 11:36 AM
This entire thread gets increasingly more funny as the pages go on.

Lubs to you all.

Abacab
03-16-2010, 03:19 PM
IB rejected me too!

I applied stating "I never knew my father" and "I once washed the balls of Henry Kissinger clean with pine sol and my mouth"

Obviously I'm inglorious and obviously I'm a bastard! WHAT GIEFS!?

guineapig
03-16-2010, 03:35 PM
IB rejected me too!

I applied stating "I never knew my father" and "I once washed the balls of Henry Kissinger clean with pine sol and my mouth"

Obviously I'm inglorious and obviously I'm a bastard! WHAT GIEFS!?

It must be the way you spell bastard...