PDA

View Full Version : You've reached level 55, and had an epiphany!

zelld52
10-30-2023, 07:48 AM
Why spend time trying to get to 60? Why try level appropriate content?

What you need to do is get to Sol A and farm bricks of ore to sell to vendors!

Level 25 group in zone? Well they can wait until you're done farming the 200p per hour bricks. Level 55+ Spells won't pay for themselves!

Sure, if you got to level 60, you could do even better content for plat. (Like Permafrost goblins!)

But, that would require you doing something challenging. And you aren't the type.

No, level 30 who is trying to exp on level-appropriate mobs, you won't be done any time soon. This is too easy.

And people say classic EQ is tough...

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 08:31 AM
the problem is that those ppl farming 200p bricks should be permabanned for being goblins themselves and aka zone disruption

on live when u went into sola and saw newbies you helped them out and visited and had a chat and moved safely deeper into the instance where u wouldn't stomp the life out of them

The problem is also that people in this day and age lack Jesus (as a prophit or the real messiah either way) and are little hell biscuits who hate themselves and everyone else and also should not have made it as free people (are they even really people) do they deserve citizenship and an internet connection if they lack empathy for others, even in an online and virtual setting? If they can't do the least in EQ imagine what they are like IRL.

Bboboo
10-30-2023, 12:53 PM
Do you pay said level 55's sub?

Toxigen
10-30-2023, 01:31 PM
The ZEM is better in CT anyway.

enjchanter
10-30-2023, 04:35 PM
if you dont support instanced content then dont cry about shit like this
you literally wanted this

Jimjam
10-30-2023, 04:42 PM
counterpoint they worked hard to get their character good at clearing out greens. Some characters can't easily kill xp mobs.

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 04:55 PM
Nothing wrong with clearing out greens.

Everything wrong with KSing exp grps and or training them because you are lazy and can't leave up 10 mobs in a zone of 50. And don't care if u wipe a group of newbies.

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 04:57 PM
if you dont support instanced content then dont cry about shit like this
you literally wanted this

No, they want a server admined by ppl who aren't degenerative goblinoids who care about each other instead of letting 1 person dominate content for plat per hr sicknessses.

You don't need instant content to solve the problem.... butt from the posts I've read you made in the past I can see you are lost to the world already. Welcome to HELL. It is a place of your own making!!! The devil has to do no work other than whisper in your ear greed.

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 04:57 PM
The ZEM is better in CT anyway.

CT sux without wizards in ur grp to burn the healers /casters and no one levels wizards anymore.

Ooloo
10-30-2023, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure who is more antisocial; the high level guy doing this in the first place or the person who thinks the solution is instancing so you never have to interact with another player in a massively multi-player game.

Personally I'd rather have the jerk I need to talk to for five seconds in my mmorpg than have it inch closer and closer to being a single player game.

unsunghero
10-30-2023, 07:08 PM
You should leave the area if a group that actually gets exp wants to exp there

If they have to ask first, you’re a douche

If they ask and you refuse, you’re a super douche

Smoofers
10-30-2023, 08:04 PM
I farm death fist belts on my 60 tov geared shaman, get mad

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 09:45 PM
The problem isn't instancing.
It's that GMs will enforce ownership of all you can possibly pull buffette and lawyering x OBS (fraps) x having another lvl 60 to compete is all that is admissible in elf court.

Honestly say that the 60 is a rogue war or monk. Slpit the spawns 50/50 and let the newbs roll on itemized loots.

That you guys need me to spell it out for u is just sad.

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 09:47 PM
And I am a terrible human being IRL. Yet somehow I can manage to be a cool dude in the actual elf world.

Also says alot about the elfs struggling in 2023.

magnetaress
10-30-2023, 09:48 PM
You guys are cruising for the elf rapture.

cd288
10-31-2023, 10:24 AM
You should leave the area if a group that actually gets exp wants to exp there

If they have to ask first, you’re a douche

If they ask and you refuse, you’re a super douche

Agreed. At the very least, make an arrangement where they kill the mobs for exp but you get to loot, say, three quarters of the ore that drops. both sides win, especially if you're a class that can buff their group.

enjchanter
10-31-2023, 01:24 PM
Agreed. At the very least, make an arrangement where they kill the mobs for exp but you get to loot, say, three quarters of the ore that drops. both sides win, especially if you're a class that can buff their group.

I remember I sniped the drusella camp on a wipe and offered to give it back under the conditions of a 1v1 roll for the urn if it dropped

They agreed and I won that roll

Easiest urn I ever looted

Toxigen
10-31-2023, 01:32 PM
how do 2 or more people wipe holding drusella camp lol

enjchanter
10-31-2023, 01:35 PM
how do 2 or more people wipe holding drusella camp lol

Games hard man

Evia
10-31-2023, 03:07 PM
I don't see anything wrong with this. So long as the high lvl (55+) isnt KSing. One of the coolest parts about EQ is taking your high lvl badass back to lower lvl content to reign king. It feels good crushing the mobs that once gave you a hard time. If there is phat lewt to be had even better!

I'll never understand the mentality of some people that expect other people to play and view the game the exact same way that they do.

Sorry that other people enjoy playing the game in different ways than you deem 'appropriate'

Smoofers
10-31-2023, 08:21 PM
I don't see anything wrong with this. So long as the high lvl (55+) isnt KSing. One of the coolest parts about EQ is taking your high lvl badass back to lower lvl content to reign king. It feels good crushing the mobs that once gave you a hard time. If there is phat lewt to be had even better!

I'll never understand the mentality of some people that expect other people to play and view the game the exact same way that they do.

Sorry that other people enjoy playing the game in different ways than you deem 'appropriate'

No need to apologize, OP is just a mad loser.

magnetaress
10-31-2023, 09:10 PM
Op never said not to go mining like an actual goblin. They stipulated driving out level appropriate groups from level appropriate content.

On p99 most shitlords will zone in to see a group actively exping there then cast a fear spell and run from zone to zone training said group and pulling all of their mobs instead of like... going 1 room over and fighting towards another zone line. This is the new meta and #1 reason I will never level a toon on a p99 server again.

You can fraps it and name and shame all you want it doesn't matter.

You don't give a shit anymore about server health or other players and those that do left to go play with more chill communities where the mods will back them up. Or moved on from this petty bullshit because as fun as EQ is its not worth dealing with these people.

You are killing your server (the players who support said behaviors and rules that allow this bullshit). The devs/staff need to change the rules and do something about the habitual offenders if they care at all anymore. #1 rule should be help your fellow players out and be cool. Red99 is the server you belong on if you want to grief newbies off the server. Excepting 99% of the toxic wretches left on green99 at least aren't even good enough to do that within the context of the game mechanics itself without resorting to lawyering and hiding behind lvl 60s and KS-FTE rules.

Imo. Super sad to see the game die butt its always inevitable and won't recover if at all until the pop crashes and the servers become ghost towns like red99 anyway. As rough as the moderation is on the TLPs. Servers like Oakwynd are a million x better to play on.

You will see another post like OPs in the future because none of you have the capacity to even do the right thing and let newbies have a few mobs in peace and safety. No one said to give them the entire zone.

Evia
11-01-2023, 01:20 AM
Op never said not to go mining like an actual goblin. They stipulated driving out level appropriate groups from level appropriate content.

On p99 most shitlords will zone in to see a group actively exping there then cast a fear spell and run from zone to zone training said group and pulling all of their mobs instead of like... going 1 room over and fighting towards another zone line. This is the new meta and #1 reason I will never level a toon on a p99 server again.

You can fraps it and name and shame all you want it doesn't matter.

You don't give a shit anymore about server health or other players and those that do left to go play with more chill communities where the mods will back them up. Or moved on from this petty bullshit because as fun as EQ is its not worth dealing with these people.

You are killing your server (the players who support said behaviors and rules that allow this bullshit). The devs/staff need to change the rules and do something about the habitual offenders if they care at all anymore. #1 rule should be help your fellow players out and be cool. Red99 is the server you belong on if you want to grief newbies off the server. Excepting 99% of the toxic wretches left on green99 at least aren't even good enough to do that within the context of the game mechanics itself without resorting to lawyering and hiding behind lvl 60s and KS-FTE rules.

Imo. Super sad to see the game die butt its always inevitable and won't recover if at all until the pop crashes and the servers become ghost towns like red99 anyway. As rough as the moderation is on the TLPs. Servers like Oakwynd are a million x better to play on.

You will see another post like OPs in the future because none of you have the capacity to even do the right thing and let newbies have a few mobs in peace and safety. No one said to give them the entire zone.

I'd argue this take right here is whats ruining the server. See, your idea that a higher lvl person showing up to a lower level zone is now 'driving out level appropriate groups from level appropriate content' suggesting that somehow these people should have some kind of special privileges or something? No. That's not how EQ works or has ever worked. If you wanna kill mobs, kill mobs. Obviously don't be a dick about ksing ppl or groups, but someone shouldn't have to leave a zone just because you decided they're outleveled for it and therefore deserve to be there less or something.

It's like you talk like what you're suggesting is the obvious 'unselfish, kind and mature' route to be taking, and yet you're totally unaware how fucking rude it is to be telling someone else what zones they're allowed to kill fantasy monsters in. It's totally ridiculous. If a high lvl comes in and kills in the zone you're in, pick a new one. Or send them a tell and actually communicate instead of running to the forums to cry like a whiney child.

Jimjam
11-01-2023, 02:25 AM
The take was learn to share, not let low levels drive out high levels. Lol.

Also I’m hearing of lvl 50s driving newbs from CB TR on PQ. Not sure how true - not seen for myself.

Duik
11-01-2023, 08:31 AM
You guys are actually fucked. Magnet made some brilliant points (apart from finding jebus, da debil etc) and you twist the words to make them sound righteous. No wonder nobody likes p99 for lvling toons like da old days.
If I encountered a douche canoe 50+ in a plat farming zone where im xping lvl appropriate toons I'd just leave. You expect to keep all ore lootz from sola? Unless you there first get fucked. There first? Based on this and depending on the character im prolly porting to somewhere else.

TL;DR You guys are fucked.

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 09:08 AM
The take was learn to share, not let low levels drive out high levels. Lol.

Also I’m hearing of lvl 50s driving newbs from CB TR on PQ. Not sure how true - not seen for myself.

PQ rules clearly state the 50 has to take turns with the newbz grp. I'm sure ppl break the rules butt at least they are there.

The Dwarven ring mail is suuuuper desirable tho for sure. No reason a 50 couldn't camp that mob. Butt still would be a real shitlord move to keep the mob locked down while you farmed it for a month just to bank tunics. Also pretty mentally ill. Unless the TR was pretty vacant and u where a lvl 35 rogue maybe butt...

I have personally camped and PvP'd CB TR on red for like 1-3 days just to get the drops to use on a high lvl so I'm not saying it's wrong. Butt at some point it's time to move on. Not keep a toon tabbed open there or camped for days and days or whatever.

If it was me at lvl 50 and I highly desired the item I'd just make a deal with the newbies. They keep the camp and I help out and get to roll in the item. Likely at 50 even with shit tier gear on a rogue u can afford to buy the drop outright.

Now on PQ I could see a self found ruleset char taking a camp for an item for a bit. Or a single mob like that.

Let me also tell you when I played on green 99 last about a year ago I took a group to the Warren's and we where camping the king. We constantly had high lvls log in every 40 minutes or so and roll through our spawns with the whole dungeon in tow just for faction and one particular druid who saw us stopped their train directly on top of the king spawn just to be an ass. They would wipe us here too and as soon as they cleared they would just log out until they felt like doing it again.

Let me tell you. Back in 99 these people would have been driven off the server. They would have been reported so many times by so many different people they would have eaten suspensions and bans.

And most of all when I logged into the warrens at lvl 14 during luclin expansion and there was a high lvl ranger pling their friends they would say hello to you and toss a few buffs your way and move their group a little for you. There's like literally over 200 spawns in there. We both could share the zone and even with buffs I could take 10 spawns to exp on without hurting the high lvls rate of factioning.

On p99 there's just simply no consideration for eachother at all and you guys treat eachother like NPCs. We don't need an evil chatGPT to destroy society and culture we are doing it just fine ourselves.

If the truth hurts you gotta scream "abuse abuse someone is trying to control my lvl 60 character"... you definitely need to seek sunshine and grass and some loving and kindness meditations. You are definitely the problem. It's not my problem. I am a good person. Excellent player. And I don't "need" anything or even your attitude to shift. Like I said if you're using EQ to masturbate your EGO... I will just leave. I got plenty of other places to be and things to do. It's you're loss when other good hearted ppl quit and leave you to rott in your own pixilated hell of your own making.

I don't fucking post for my own benefits lol. Certainly not about p99. You can thank me later when you see the light. A simple kind thought will do. Butt it's certainly not required! Pity the fool who thinks they are always in the right...

G-d bless you and G-d bless p99 and America.

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 09:29 AM
That ranger scenario I mentioned I think we talked for a bit and I got in their guild for awhile. That was decades ago...

Evia is right about 1 thing at least try to talk to ppl first before screeching like a child. A lot of ppl are reticent to do that tho because the minute you say "hello, I have been exping here and would like to continue doing so." A lot of ppl on p99 get really shitty and abusive in tells just from saying something simple and kind like that.

That druid I mentioned earlier from the Warren's. I tried to strike up a friendly conversation and they called me a bitch and said get fucked this is my zone.

Guess what. That was the last time I logged into p99.
I didn't bitch about it to my friends or run crying to my mom or make a big ass forum post. I just went and played some minecraft. I hope that druid is doing well and is a less shitty person. And feeling better.

Butt you know what it's not worth my time to become a mid or GM here and to punish these people. And it's not important enough that I get help running a server. It's just not that big a deal to me to take a page from the shitlords Bible of "I Don't care you mean nothing to me". Let me reiterate that when players behave this way it's self harm. I'm doing you a kindness pointing out the reality and sharing some anecdotes from my years of everquest. I've learned that these interactions are simply just a fact of life. The truth is we all deserve better and no one should be simply called a whiner or told to sit down and shut up and take it. Step #1 towards recovery is acknowledgement and #2 is speaking up with a powerfully effective voice.

This is the best you get. At least from me.

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 09:35 AM
I would also like to be clear when I enacted evias advice on p99 I was always polite and short to the point. And didn't curse or engage in the /tells screaming matches. Most times people where polite. Butt there are enough monsters allowed to fester on p99 1/3rd of the times the words coming out of people are telling me they are simply lost to the world and are going to harm themselves and others. Plz dial 988 b4 u do anything.

cd288
11-01-2023, 09:35 AM
You guys are actually fucked. Magnet made some brilliant points (apart from finding jebus, da debil etc) and you twist the words to make them sound righteous. No wonder nobody likes p99 for lvling toons like da old days.
If I encountered a douche canoe 50+ in a plat farming zone where im xping lvl appropriate toons I'd just leave. You expect to keep all ore lootz from sola? Unless you there first get fucked. There first? Based on this and depending on the character im prolly porting to somewhere else.

TL;DR You guys are fucked.

Yeah brilliant points except, you know, the one where they acted like higher levels come into dungeons all the time and train every single mob in the zone onto a low level group. I've never had that happen once on P99. I have had the occasional annoying higher level player depending on the dungeon, but never once have I had the insanity that magnetaress is describing (not surprise though, since that person is fucking insane regardless and has recently decided they no longer like P99).

You know you have issues when you start saying magnetaress is making good points lol. Maybe seek some professional help as a result.

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 09:53 AM
It's possible that we have had entirely different experiences cd288.

Calling me a liar and an insane person (insane is fair, liar is not)...doesn't change the fact that it happens.

It probably is a bit more of a problem outside of prime time. Because the said bad examples usually avoid prime time because they can't compete with or train multiple groups.

Anyway it doesn't need to happen every day. Just enough times that a mom who got a grp for 2 hrs in the am after getting kids to the buss stop quits. Because there's definitely better things to do as a mom.

P99 needs it's moms tho. The vibes and energy r v vad u cannot deny it. P99 in its death throes!

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 09:58 AM
BTW both times it happened last year I had full grps that I had organized and we all agreed that it was bullshit after discussing it in grp chat and going out separate ways.

That is 12 anecdotes vs your 1 anecdote cd288 and I am pretty sure at least 2 or 3 of those other good ppl have already quit and moved on.

The reason I still post here even tho I don't play is because I'm OG p99 forums raid mob. Not even fronting.
Proceed to melt down internally at the existential death of p99s spirit if that is what you need. I will not interfere or berate u further!

cd288
11-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Can't see what magnethead is saying (just saw it in the quoted text earlier) because I blocked their insane ass years ago

zelld52
11-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Sol A is a huge zone with a lot of goblins.

Most of those goblins are level 25-30.

A handful near the zone in are 20-25.

If you’re a level 55+, wiping through the lower level mobs, leaving none up for the lowbie level appropriate group (20-25)…

…when you could just as easily go a tiny bit further in to kill greens 5 levels higher (the mobs too high for the group of low 20s to kill), and continue your plat farm completely undisturbed with a still unlimited number of mobs to kill…

…especially when you and the group are the only players in zone…

… that makes you a selfish player. And I think you lack courage to try something just a tiny bit more difficult (greens level 25-30 instead of greens level 20-25)

zelld52
11-01-2023, 02:25 PM
The result of the selfish behavior is that the players who get sick of dealing with mob-hoarders plant themselves back in unrest or mistmoore where they will sit LFG for their entire play time rather than compete for exp with players 30 levels higher than them.

Whether this is the intention of these players is unclear. Most players who find out there’s a level appropriate group trying to exp, will concede section of the zone to the lower level players . When you send these types (most of the population of plat farmers in sol A) - they respond to respectful requests in a respectful manner.

The selfish players will either not respond, or worse will antagonize the lower level players with their vast knowledge of elf law, and will start to cite various elf-law precedents in historical p99 law suits, in order to assert their god-given-right to kill whatever they want, whenever they want

Evia
11-01-2023, 03:42 PM
In fighting "selfish behavior" your response and solution is to become selfish yourself. By dictating what lvl someone has to be in order to enjoy killing monsters in a zone.

Once again ppl trying to force other people to play the game like they do. If they don't, the OTHER PERSON is being selfish for not bending the knee for you.

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Not really. No one as near as I can tell dictated what lvls are allowed in solA as of yet.

You are still twisting a critique of the interaction of high and low lvl players with low lvl players with a non existent demand for high lvls to stay out of sola entirely.

Lots of disenge

magnetaress
11-01-2023, 05:41 PM
*disingenuous behavior of the posters in this thread who see themselves as entitled to mobs.

unsunghero
11-01-2023, 06:54 PM
Droga should be better money/hr than Sol A anyway. Wasn’t there some change to the SolA high quality ore merchant sale value? Like a nerf?

I made probably about 20k back in the day in SolA but once I discovered Droga I never looked back

Although I’m so sick of Droga I don’t think I could go back there either without wanting to put a pen in my eye

enjchanter
11-01-2023, 07:11 PM
I'm rdy to go sit in sola and kill every mob I in the zone and I'll see between 0 and 3 people zone in the whole time and this whole thread will be pointless

Cecily
11-01-2023, 11:55 PM
I don't like how this post shifted focus from a valid commentary on the very real existential elf crisis of why I should continue leveling? This doesn't stop at 55. It doesn't even stop at 60 when you stop leveling, only word shifts from leveling to playing. Maybe you always wanted a career in high quality ore mining. Fundamentally, farming or raiding, which is essentially collective farming, becomes your only real options when you beat the game. This happens at 60. So why are you still playing?

cd288
11-02-2023, 12:59 PM
The result of the selfish behavior is that the players who get sick of dealing with mob-hoarders plant themselves back in unrest or mistmoore where they will sit LFG for their entire play time rather than compete for exp with players 30 levels higher than them.

Whether this is the intention of these players is unclear. Most players who find out there’s a level appropriate group trying to exp, will concede section of the zone to the lower level players . When you send these types (most of the population of plat farmers in sol A) - they respond to respectful requests in a respectful manner.

The selfish players will either not respond, or worse will antagonize the lower level players with their vast knowledge of elf law, and will start to cite various elf-law precedents in historical p99 law suits, in order to assert their god-given-right to kill whatever they want, whenever they want

That's not why people plant themselves in Unrest and MM. They do so because, despite the possibility for trains, the zones are relatively safe and it's easy to reach the ZL if you need to (Unrest also easy to get to - MM a bit more annoying in that respect) and they have good ZEM and everyone generally knows the camps and the pulls fully. Stop whining.

Toxigen
11-02-2023, 01:02 PM

you ok bub?

prolly time to go outside and touch some grass

Troxx
11-02-2023, 01:22 PM
This is a relative non-issue on p99. Across 8 players to level 60 and a 9th now in the 50s I can honestly say I have never run into this issue? 2 high level farmers competing for low level trash and being dicks about it? Sure … but not the type of situation described by the OP.

Sounds like you ran into an asshole. If so, name and shame or be done with it.

DeathsSilkyMist
11-02-2023, 01:43 PM
This is a relative non-issue on p99. Across 8 players to level 60 and a 9th now in the 50s I can honestly say I have never run into this issue? 2 high level farmers competing for low level trash and being dicks about it? Sure … but not the type of situation described by the OP.

Sounds like you ran into an asshole. If so, name and shame or be done with it.

I agree. Personally I have only run in to player issues like this a handful of times across the many years playing on this server. This includes before Green came out, where you could have 1500 players on the server. I don't play on Green though, so I am not sure if something has changed over there.

magnetaress
11-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Bunch of people attached and dependent white knighting for green in this thread. Lol.

Evia
11-02-2023, 03:22 PM
*disingenuous behavior of the posters in this thread who see themselves as entitled to mobs.

The only one coming across as "entitled to mobs" is OP and you.

Why does someone's lvl mean they are no longer allowed to kill mobs?

This is your take.

cd288
11-02-2023, 03:52 PM
If they're having this big a meltdown over Sol A, wait till they see what happens with guards in Highkeep

bluntfang
11-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Can't see what magnethead is saying (just saw it in the quoted text earlier) because I blocked their insane ass years ago

magnetaress
11-02-2023, 04:56 PM
The only one coming across as "entitled to mobs" is OP and you.

Why does someone's lvl mean they are no longer allowed to kill mobs?

This is your take.
No you're entitled to them without regard to anyone else getting agro in your trains simply because you can agro and kill everything. That's your reasoning. Your reasoning is if the lvl 25 group logs in on 60s they can then be entitled to what they can pull and kill.

Really fucking dick move. And worlds do burn because of your fucking attitude.

zelld52
11-04-2023, 08:48 AM
seems like i touched on a nerve of some folks who like to only reach for the low-hanging fruit

Toxigen
11-06-2023, 12:35 PM
says the guy leveling in solA

BigChief
11-22-2023, 05:18 PM
says the guy leveling in solA

Funny, I was just in SOLA on my 55 getting stuff for my alts.
Some zones I have never been in, and it is fun to explore on a higher level.

Evia
11-24-2023, 08:15 PM
Funny, I was just in SOLA on my 55 getting stuff for my alts.
Some zones I have never been in, and it is fun to explore on a higher level.

THATS NOT A ZONE YOU SHOULD BE IN, BIGOT! WHY DONT YOU GO TO A ZONE YOUR OWN LEVEL?! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ENJOY THIS GAME DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!

Rader
11-25-2023, 01:10 AM
Killing greens that lower levels are present and trying to xp on is total douche move, whine or lawyerquest all you want doesn't change that fact

if you are all that go prove it on worthy mobs losers

sorry you don't have warder loot

BigChief
11-25-2023, 03:17 PM
Killing greens that lower levels are present and trying to xp on is total douche move, whine or lawyerquest all you want doesn't change that fact

if you are all that go prove it on worthy mobs losers

sorry you don't have warder loot

You need that? What a spoon fed newb, real men fight naked, no gear at all. Some babies may choose gear for a crutch though, sad really.

magnetaress
11-26-2023, 02:57 PM
Glad ppl are still freaking out in this thread.

xlimits
12-01-2023, 07:23 PM
THATS NOT A ZONE YOU SHOULD BE IN, BIGOT! WHY DONT YOU GO TO A ZONE YOUR OWN LEVEL?! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ENJOY THIS GAME DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!
If you live in sol you are a more capable player unlike me with faerie dragons and high keep.

magnetaress
12-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Normally ppl would get bored of solA butt on these servers there's an extra incentive to stay in there for artificially and insane long periods of time that didn't normally exist back in the day when stuff was new and ppl where chill and shared.