PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an army recruiter to do an AMA here?

Valakut
10-20-2023, 07:34 AM
These Gen Z'ers have too much free time. Need a recruiter to explain how freedom works. If you got time for PQ then you got time for push ups.

Ooloo
10-20-2023, 08:09 AM
I legit do pushups and squats during downtime in everquest. Does this mean I'm in the army?

Duik
10-20-2023, 08:17 AM
Pushup bras and squats to piss Ooloo?
Sounds more like the Kiss Army.

zelld52
10-20-2023, 08:42 AM
the average PQ player is too obese for army recruitment

Origen
10-20-2023, 09:26 AM
What do you want to ask the groomer paid by the federal government to groom kids?

magnetaress
10-20-2023, 12:49 PM
These Gen Z'ers have too much free time. Need a recruiter to explain how freedom works. If you got time for PQ then you got time for push ups.

Agreed. Why not do both tho. U need a gym and u hit it between downtime.

The problem isn't quarm. It's with the sedentary way OP socks EQ.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-21-2023, 12:11 PM

Raiding skills used to be learned both in game and in the battlefield. That is gone now. Used to be you would postpone a key raid because some of your key players were busy battling street to street in Falluja.

Content progression < USA.

MrSparkle001
10-23-2023, 09:19 AM
This is the modern zoomer army

MIYGFSONKbk

Not sure a recruiter will help anymore.

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 09:49 AM

It won't.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-23-2023, 10:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fSPkyss.jpg

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Will someone plz watch this for me and tell me what to think, I have a call with my VA therapist in an hr

_yOBvXZ6Kt0?si=o74LYpMwOAOkerMN

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 12:17 PM
Will someone plz watch this for me and tell me what to think, I have a call with my VA therapist in an hr

_yOBvXZ6Kt0?si=o74LYpMwOAOkerMN

Oh ya, you will probably never understand what they are trying to talk about if you never got the privilege to serve in the military.

Listen to these guys

!

aussenseiter
10-23-2023, 12:37 PM
This is the modern zoomer army

MIYGFSONKbk

It's just demographic outreach. Anyone upset by it is that way themselves.

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 01:00 PM
I joined the army so I could help starving kittens that people abandoned and mutilated all over detroit !

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-23-2023, 01:16 PM
Telling the citizenry their military is actually their enemy, secretly infiltrated and taken over and you can tell b/c liberalz.

You fucking puppets. This fucking guy with the colored contacts who has decided to fight on after his no big deal mil career. Cocksucking grifter comes in, has a ready audience cuz liberalz, and tells the marks what they want to hear. Which happens to coincide exactly with anti-US propaganda.

The Sad Brigade.

https://i.imgur.com/r2iSHNx.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-23-2023, 01:17 PM
True. Perspective is the essence of reason.

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 01:21 PM
Nice attempt but I'm not sure who you are mad at? The guys calling for reason or the crowd of bafoons screaming about being oppressed down below.

The problem is there is real oppression and injustice going on, just not the kind you are told to believe in so that some grumpy psychotic hipsters can overthrow the government to feel better about doing meth in their mom's basement, then knocking over a liqour store.

Let's get into it Sadre, I will try my best to behave. Can't garantee my 85 IQ is going to rock it, butt my wisdumb score is over 120. And it doesn't take a genuis to see people are being pushed to murder each other over hot pockets and skin colors.

MrSparkle001
10-23-2023, 03:42 PM
It's just demographic outreach. Anyone upset by it is that way themselves.

It's because they're desperate because young people don't want to join the military anymore unless they're maybe a goober from a rural flyover state.

I don't blame them to be honest.

Ooloo
10-23-2023, 06:11 PM
I don't think young people *ever* wanted to join the military. There's really only one personality type who actively wants to serve. The way the military currently tries to recruit though even the red state conservatives who feel some sense of patriotism and duty to serve (terrible things, I know) are turned off.

We're so fucked by the manchildren and emotional babies who are currently in charge.

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 06:56 PM
And when the people who actually want to serve do join. Now they get slapped because they want to uphold a just lawful society and not a society of manipulative entitled abusers and druggies who get a free pass for winning the oppression Olympics special label of the month.

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 06:58 PM
And when the people who actually want to serve do join. Now they get slapped because they want to uphold a just lawful society and not a society of manipulative entitled abusers and druggies who get a free pass for winning the oppression Olympics special label of the month.

Brought to you by Applebee's. Sonny's BBQ. Walmart. And Target.

Snaggles
10-23-2023, 07:07 PM
Quoting yourself? Really thirsty for your 10k post.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-23-2023, 07:28 PM
I knew this Marine. He did two tours in Falluja. He was attending a local community college to get a productive degree in mechanical engineering but he had to take this dumb philosophy class. One day the professor said "If hard work is important to you guys I need you to prove it to me today."

The Marine quietly got up from his desk and politely sucked off the professor in front of the class. When he was finished he said, "I apologize but in the Marines we are taught this is how to defend America today."

I'm repeting this story. Share if it makes you sad :(

Tormmac
10-23-2023, 07:41 PM
being in the army was based, most people are incompetent so if you have an IQ over 90 you will get waivered for early promotions and make decent pay

shutrmcgavin
10-23-2023, 07:52 PM
being in the army was based, most people are incompetent so if you have an IQ over 90 you will get waivered for early promotions and make decent pay

based

weow

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 08:02 PM
Quoting yourself? Really thirsty for your 10k post.

It's in RNF if i wanted that tenk i would just make 50 threads in off topic talking only to myself, in fact i keep thinking how sad will it be when i break 10k on a dead forum years after jibartik has passed from us :(

magnetaress
10-23-2023, 08:03 PM
some of the lawlest shit i ever saw was in the army no cap frfr (pretends to be a zoomer)

that said lol at the marine story cool story bro

unsunghero
10-23-2023, 10:24 PM
I don't think young people *ever* wanted to join the military. There's really only one personality type who actively wants to serve

Without having done the research, I thought it was historically (recent history) poor young people who were enticed by the opportunities such as free college that the military offered. Also, I think there was a strong generational component, meaning that if someone's grandparents or especially parent served honorably, their descendants wanted to be like them and also serve

Mainstream culture convincing everyone that modern America is a shitty evil place (despite everyone and their mother wanting to come here) is definitely not working wonders for current military recruitment, I hear

Snaggles
10-24-2023, 07:24 AM
It's in RNF if i wanted that tenk i would just make 50 threads in off topic talking only to myself, in fact i keep thinking how sad will it be when i break 10k on a dead forum years after jibartik has passed from us :(

“If”

magnetaress
10-24-2023, 08:01 AM
that said 9639 is a pretty special set of numbrs :p

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-24-2023, 01:55 PM
that said 9639 is a pretty special set of numbrs :p

Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6UHZyUhygA
m6UHZyUhygA

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-03-2023, 04:51 PM
There's always been lots of free time. If you can find it. If yer some mug pulling off chicken heads all day to the relentless tempo of a conveyor belt, and tell me things aren't that easy, well, I beg to differ.

unsunghero
11-04-2023, 06:01 AM
Heard on the news that this most recent Maine mass shooter was batshit crazy and hearing auditory hallucinations calling him a pedophile and saying he had a “small dick”. He had apparently assaulted soldier friends of his multiple times in the past believing them to be saying what the voices were saying

I’m thinking how the fuck was this dude able to serve in the military while actively hallucinating? Aren’t they supposed to try to avoid taking people with serious mental illness, or was recruitment just that low?

Duik
11-04-2023, 06:15 AM
*Hearllucinations

magnetaress
11-05-2023, 04:45 AM
Finally got a PSD :p

BigChief
11-10-2023, 01:15 PM

You have your daddy's doctor write a note about your feet being too bad to serve in war, even when you are playing sports in college. That is how freedoms works in the USA, rich aholes pay their way out of everything, and then they call POWs "dumb losers".

MaCtastic
11-16-2023, 12:25 PM
the average PQ player is too obese for army recruitment

The Navy will take them.

Zendir
11-18-2023, 02:33 AM
Heard on the news that this most recent Maine mass shooter was batshit crazy and hearing auditory hallucinations calling him a pedophile and saying he had a “small dick”. He had apparently assaulted soldier friends of his multiple times in the past believing them to be saying what the voices were saying

I’m thinking how the fuck was this dude able to serve in the military while actively hallucinating? Aren’t they supposed to try to avoid taking people with serious mental illness, or was recruitment just that low?

He was a reservist, joined in 2002. Never deployed. Couldnt find what you were talking about, only saw that he had an issue back in July and was under hospital eval for 3 weeks, and those who served with him called him a nice guy and was a rational, understanding guy.

So it actually sounds to me as a recent break.

Zendir
11-18-2023, 02:35 AM
The Navy will take them.

The average EQ/P99/PQ player is too old for any military service. Maybe Antifa or Proud Boys will let them join up.

magnetaress
11-18-2023, 09:42 AM
State Militia IMO cuz federal government is in need of a collapse.

BigChief
11-29-2023, 03:54 PM

Freedom works by forcing a sub group of poor Americans to do the fighting for obese cowards like Trump and his family of crooks.

Ooloo
11-29-2023, 07:22 PM
Freedom works by forcing a sub group of poor Americans to do the fighting for obese cowards like Trump and his family of crooks.

Okay cool instead we'll only send rich people to war, and since most people aren't rich we will lose every war.

I remember the first time I heard the song war pigs by black sabbath too. It was when I was 12.

Ooloo
11-29-2023, 07:26 PM
We don't "send" anybody to war because we're a civilized country with a volunteer military. Until they bring back the draft the hippies have no point with regard to conflict.

Duik
11-29-2023, 09:02 PM
Bringing back the draft will just bring back the draft dodger. Ya know like you know who and Ben Internet & Yahoo's son. You know, the Israeli draft dodger.

aussenseiter
11-29-2023, 10:03 PM
We don't "send" anybody to war because we're a civilized country with a volunteer military. Until they bring back the draft the hippies have no point with regard to conflict.

So it's barbaric to use conscripts? :p

magnetaress
11-30-2023, 10:08 AM
Draft dodgers should be shot at dawn in the village square.

Even if you hate ur society man up and get some skills afield. Make some buds, and get organized. Then you will suck less and be able to do something about society.

aussenseiter
11-30-2023, 09:20 PM
Bringing back the draft will just bring back the draft dodger. Ya know like you know who and Ben Internet & Yahoo's son. You know, the Israeli draft dodger.

They did serve and would be ineligible now in the US ready reserve.

What about your tinhats boyo?

Kaveh
12-13-2023, 10:43 PM

Netanyahu’s son didn’t serve in the Israeli military? No way, his brother was special forces and died in combat

aussenseiter
12-13-2023, 10:57 PM
Netanyahu’s son didn’t serve in the Israeli military? No way, his brother was special forces and died in combat

Bibi did his tour and both of his sons did too.

The claim is mutated to mean the latters not being called out of civilian life to fight the Gazan occupiers.

Patriam1066
12-18-2023, 11:03 AM
Figured that was BS