PDA

View Full Version : I cant tell if this is a rant or a flame.

wuanahto
10-15-2023, 03:27 AM
Because... I been having fun. Mostly on uber twinked solo casters but still.

Scenario One, the leather clad dark elf female magician.
I used deathfist belts for the troll shaman quest for exp, and then left goblin ears to bridge to 16. Level 16 onwards I soloed all the way to level 55. Spending time to level up blacksmithing to make Banded armor, and some jewelcrafting to make the 114skill 2ac earring I just fucking went and did. A fire pet in full gear was a fucking beast and I ate the -50% exp gain knowing I could power through it. The magician first because of summonable gear for the followup alts.

Scenario two, the +hp/sta elder god king iksar necromancer
With the aid of some Earth Ele illusion potions and a random druid with share wolf form, I did the belts(e-ele to turn in dwarves, watch out for paladin roamer who gives zero shits about illusions)/ears(wolf form) quest to 16. The belts this time were handmedowns from the magician. Speaking of the magician, a suit of banded, summon gear and JC ear made for some strong fucking ass skele pets. with my regeneration and tapping I traded hits to keep going strong all the way to 57 or so. a max level pet in full ac gear is a sight.

Scenario three, the human enchanter who stacked hp/ac/sta gear
same shit as the necro but I put more use into the illusion pet instead of charm pet. between slows and not giving a fuck about -50% exp I just cruised controlled to 55.

and then the fucking wizard
Getting to 29 sucked but after that i jacked off between quads and thanks to DaP I had almost constant Glades. after getting to 59ish I decided to say fuck it and pool all the loot onto that character to sell and then port for cash. Best possible passive cash character I had so far. faction heads/helms all to myself with no competition and also fast selling.

Sirban
10-15-2023, 04:33 AM
cool

Jimjam
10-15-2023, 04:50 AM
Twinking pet AC massively underrated.

magnetaress
10-15-2023, 10:51 AM
yep, worth making banded just for that alone, they get beastly with good ac

magnetaress
10-15-2023, 10:51 AM
if u got the tooth that summons for sure twink with a good weapon and sheild too

Evia
10-17-2023, 12:13 AM
Now this is an everquest story!

Evia
10-17-2023, 12:13 AM
P.s. pics of all chars now pls