PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Sellers ... stop lol

zelld52
10-12-2023, 10:13 AM
You likely were given bags of items to sell for guilds or friends, or maybe you're collecting commission?

But you haven't actually sold anything. You keep listing the same items in the same 7 auction spams every 5 minutes in EC. For weeks or more.

Your prices are well above what the average buyer is willing to spend on the items. That's why they're not selling.

So stop spamming EC with the same auctions every 5 minutes and go play Starfield or somethin

silo32
10-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Agree with OP, even after months... I still see the same bulk sellers trying to sell robins mystical eyecatch for 40k... monthsssssss many bulk sellers trying to get that 5% commission

Also if you try to haggle with them it's a dead stop because the seller set a price and they have no flex. If it was a normal person they would slide to sell the item and x move on.

Nailed it op 5 stars

silo32
10-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Fuk Auto correct is so bad .. use to be good early 2000

Smoofers
10-12-2023, 04:05 PM
I like spam WTS on the same item or items these losers are hawking with a price of exactly 1k less. After some period of time, the angry tells start coming in.

Worry
10-12-2023, 04:34 PM
The prices are pretty insane on most things in tunnel on blue. I have seen like 20+ different Tstaffs being auctioned at 40k over the last 2 weeks. Crazy stuff.

magnetaress
10-12-2023, 04:50 PM
just use discord to buy/sell gg

Ooloo
10-12-2023, 07:13 PM
I like spam WTS on the same item or items these losers are hawking with a price of exactly 1k less. After some period of time, the angry tells start coming in.

That legit is pretty fun to do. And I mean wtf is there some gentlemen's agreement that if somebody lists an item for a price you aren't allowed to list it for lower? Like fuck that I gotta eat too

wuanahto
10-12-2023, 07:18 PM
if we had a server merge this might have something less

zelld52
10-12-2023, 07:28 PM
/ignore is your friend

problem is when you are watching TunnelQuest discord and you see 8 consecutive auction messages from the same seller, selling the same items theyve been selling for a month, posted every 3 minutes,

so often that theres actually not more unique sellers auctioning in between. for every 8 messages the bulk seller sends out, theres 5 unique sellers auctioning. so over 50% of the entire EC /auction stream is one seller.

add in one or two more of these bulk sellers and you can say theyve effectively hijacked EC auction channel. not a problem if im in game because i /ignore, but on TunnelQuest discord - cant ignore thjere =(

Arvan
10-12-2023, 08:52 PM
bethesda a shell of its former glory its sad to see

unsunghero
10-12-2023, 10:17 PM
It's funny those rare occasions someone who WTB gets increasingly pissed off due to no takers

Starts out like "WTB [item_name]" spaced out at 5-10 minute intervals

Then they pick up the pace and start "WTB" with less time in between

Then another "WTB" 3 minutes later with a few "!!!" added

Then another "WTB FUCKING [item_name]!!!" 3 minutes later

Then they log off

unsunghero
10-12-2023, 10:18 PM
And this is what I think of when someone posts a WTS of the same item as someone else just slightly cheaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJdpc-HtTc

magnetaress
10-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Best thing is alwaysd plans to level ur char in the most crap gear u can get ur hands on ssf :p u will never have to worry about ec

zelld52
10-12-2023, 10:33 PM
And this is what I think of when someone posts a WTS of the same item as someone else just slightly cheaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJdpc-HtTc

This is also DKP bids. It's especially painful when a guild does theirs in OOC and you see people bidding +1 on something

caveslug
10-13-2023, 09:20 AM
Some play that tunnel game hard, so they can add another million to more fake money they wont do anything with.

Doyen
10-13-2023, 09:35 AM
Separating out the /auc channel into its own box and making it tiny was helpful. Despite how many people are standing there, it just feels like a ghost town (tunnel?) because 90% of them are afk or spamming the same message.

Course, new player here and can't afford anything anyways so what does it matter :)

Jotok
10-13-2023, 10:00 AM
for the record, they probably have bulk of the item. for the record

skulldudes
10-13-2023, 11:07 AM
tunnel is pretty much functionally the bazaar now only without the very few QoL boosts :o

aaezil
10-14-2023, 12:19 AM
Some play that tunnel game hard, so they can add another million to more fake money they wont do anything with.

Sorry you’re poor and have very little pp