PDA

View Full Version : Evicted from my apartment (again)

silo32
10-10-2023, 12:30 AM
I have been evicted from my apartment yet again. No reason was given.

This makes 109 apartments I have been evicted from. Various states all over the country.

I never do anything wrong ever, so I'm just wondering what could randomly make me be evicted from 109 different apartment complexes?

They aren't in contact and this has happened over an extended period of time.

I am just so unlucky I guess because this is not my fault.

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 12:36 AM
Maybe they just want to raise rent?

Do you smoke? Pets? Have swastikas all over? What is your deal? Complain about neighbors constantly? Scream at your raids and computers? If it's because you're gay they broke the law. Butt I doubt they need to give a legitimate specific reason.

Seducio
10-10-2023, 12:42 AM

This makes 109 apartments I have been evicted from. Various states all over the country.

I never do anything wrong ever, so I'm just wondering what could randomly make me be evicted from 109 different apartment complexes?

You have won the oppression Olympics. Disney corporation is ready to send you around the world on a fully paid vacation for 365 days all for free. You get to hang out with Goofy all year long.

All you have to do is send $20,000 to the shady african king who emailed you this message.

silo32
10-10-2023, 01:06 AM
They made it illegal to talk about why evicted.

Seducio
10-10-2023, 01:11 AM
Move.

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 01:27 AM
Buy to own. Even better if you buy some land outside of a city and zoning stuff and build it yourself aways off the access road and any right of ways.

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 01:28 AM
Buy to own. Even better if you buy some land outside of a city and zoning stuff and build it yourself aways off the access road and any right of ways.

What im saying is its better to pay into a loan orr mortgage than into a landlord.

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 01:29 AM
You may even get room for a fishpond.

wuanahto
10-10-2023, 03:31 AM
This makes 109 apartments I have been evicted from.

At a certain point you have to look at yourself as the common denominator in all these equations. I think traveling business men stay in less hotels than you have been evicted from apartments.

I mean lets take a step back and think about the time and effort needed to move, find a new place, move in and so on. even if you were evicted once a week it would mean 2 strait years of moving around back to back.

Toxigen
10-10-2023, 05:07 AM
lol

Ekco
10-10-2023, 07:39 AM
109 you say?

Duik
10-10-2023, 08:01 AM
Had you cleared the camp sufficiently?
Maybe find out what camp rules are in place.
Not enough poop in ya socks?

aussenseiter
10-10-2023, 09:32 AM
You should get a house.

Toxigen
10-10-2023, 09:36 AM
l'chaim

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 09:37 AM
You should get a house.

I already said that 3x

What im saying is its better to pay into a loan orr mortgage than into a landlord.

You may even get room for a fishpond.

aussenseiter
10-10-2023, 09:57 AM
I already said that 3x

If you can't afford it on your own, you should find a friendly Bulldog and he will give you one after he shakes off every feather from the Sultan.

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 10:21 AM
Take your U.S dollars. Move to Philippines. Buy a house. Own that house. Actually own it. And live like a fuckin boss with that exchange rate.

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 10:35 AM
If you can't afford it on your own, you should find a friendly Bulldog and he will give you one after he shakes off every feather from the Sultan.

^^^ looking for powerful of attorney lol

Just remember. If I die. No more pension!

magnetaress
10-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Take your U.S dollars. Move to Philippines. Buy a house. Own that house. Actually own it. And live like a fuckin boss with that exchange rate.

Yeah I was wondering if I should just live abroad. Somewhere that gives perpetual tourist visas good health bennies maybe.

aussenseiter
10-10-2023, 10:46 AM
^^^ looking for powerful of attorney lol

Just remember. If I die. No more pension!

Why does the sultan have feathers? 🪶

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Yeah I was wondering if I should just live abroad. Somewhere that gives perpetual tourist visas good health bennies maybe.

I went there for a month for the first time in February earlier this year. And it was amazing. So many people speak english, the people and culture are ridiculously kind. Food is delish. And no visa required. Just book the flight and you're good to go. I have another trip booked in January for over a month, I cannot wait!

I always thought i'd just be in my home town, happy, and content for the rest of my life, but after spending some time down there i realized, the potential for happiness in life could be so much higher.

I suggest everybody just book an adventure outside of this country for a significant amount of time. Not just a week or 2, but enough time to truly take in another countries culture. It completely changes your perspective on things.

Did I mention the exchange rate over there is fuckin craaazy?!

Toxigen
10-10-2023, 11:30 AM
sloppy job, mossad

Jimjam
10-10-2023, 11:37 AM
I always thought i'd just be in my home town, happy, and content for the rest of my life, but after spending some time down there i realized, the potential for happiness in life could be so much higher.

So true. I’m a different person when I’m living in Greece and Greece ain’t even so hot (metaphorically).

aussenseiter
10-10-2023, 12:14 PM
I was at a shitty crustpunk bar once getting an after-work beer. One of those shitholes where the bartenders clearly hate you. So the bartender and I were ignoring one another when someone sits next to me and he immediately says, "no. get out."

And the dude next to me says, "hey i'm not doing anything, i'm a paying customer." and the bartender reaches under the counter for a bat or something and says, "out. now." and the dude leaves, kind of yelling. And he was dressed in a punk uniform, I noticed

Anyway, I asked what that was about and the bartender was like, "you didn't see his vest but it was all nazi shit. Iron crosses and stuff. You get to recognize them."

And i was like, ohok and he continues.

"you have to nip it in the bud immediately. These guys come in and it's always a nice, polite one. And you serve them because you don't want to cause a scene. And then they become a regular and after awhile they bring a friend. And that dude is cool too.

And then THEY bring friends and the friends bring friends and they stop being cool and then you realize, oh shit, this is a Nazi bar now. And it's too late because they're entrenched and if you try to kick them out, they cause a PROBLEM. So you have to shut them down.

And i was like, 'oh damn.' and he said "yeah, you have to ignore their reasonable arguments because their end goal is to be terrible, awful people."

And then he went back to ignoring me. But I haven't forgotten that at all.

cd288
10-10-2023, 12:26 PM

This reads like a tongue-in-cheek parody of an RnF post about someone being banned

cd288
10-10-2023, 12:27 PM
I went there for a month for the first time in February earlier this year. And it was amazing. So many people speak english, the people and culture are ridiculously kind. Food is delish. And no visa required. Just book the flight and you're good to go. I have another trip booked in January for over a month, I cannot wait!

I suggest everybody just book an adventure outside of this country for a significant amount of time. Not just a week or 2, but enough time to truly take in another countries culture. It completely changes your perspective on things.

Did I mention the exchange rate over there is fuckin craaazy?!

Shit, if you can't afford to go live somewhere internationally and you've never lived in a big city in this country you should go live in one for a year or 2. Even something as simple as that can help educate your perspective.

unsunghero
10-10-2023, 12:43 PM
This reads like a tongue-in-cheek parody of an RnF post about someone being banned

Yea I was gonna say how does someone even manage to get evicted from 109 apartments?

I think that would show up on either a background check or credit report or something. You wouldn’t be able to keep getting into new ones

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Shit, if you can't afford to go live somewhere internationally and you've never lived in a big city in this country you should go live in one for a year or 2. Even something as simple as that can help educate your perspective.

Wait, what? I'm not sure why, but your post is extremely confusing to me for some reason, based on the information i have provided....

Toxigen
10-10-2023, 12:56 PM
if you get kicked out of 109 of anything, the problem is you

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Execute order 109

aussenseiter
10-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Execute order 109

https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/109110

Ripqozko
10-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Execute order 109

This man failed all 3 servers, i wouldnt take advice from him

Troxx
10-10-2023, 02:08 PM
109?

Methinks someone is fibbin’

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 02:18 PM
This man failed all 3 servers, i wouldnt take advice from him

In all honestly- I wouldn't take life advice from somebody who succeeded on all 3 servers.....

Ripqozko
10-10-2023, 04:19 PM
In all honestly- I wouldn't take life advice from somebody who succeeded on all 3 servers.....

Maybe project quarm will finally work out for you, good luck

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-10-2023, 04:24 PM
l'chaim

You know who was a cool cat?

https://i.imgur.com/M5LxtEJ.jpg

strongNpretty
10-10-2023, 04:52 PM
Maybe project quarm will finally work out for you, good luck

3 Server failures is enough for me, thank you very much....

BigChief
11-25-2023, 03:21 PM

I hear white male christians with a lot of money living in the USA have it tougher than any other people on Earth, at least that is what Fox news tells me.

Rager and Quitter
11-25-2023, 06:14 PM
I hear white male christians with a lot of money living in the USA have it tougher than any other people on Earth, at least that is what Fox news tells me.

Weak.

aussenseiter
11-25-2023, 07:35 PM
Probably should be closed :o

https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/109110

unsunghero
11-28-2023, 02:16 AM

Uh oh, did someone bring up politics or say a mean thing on the internet?

Can’t have that! Someone better put up the Bat-signal to the mods, except this one would be shaped like a vagina

You know what to do, mods!

magnetaress
11-28-2023, 02:42 AM
We can't even have humor anymore. Everything gotta be serious.

unsunghero
11-28-2023, 02:50 AM
We can't even have humor anymore. Everything gotta be serious.

Dead serious

Emphasis on the dead. Anything to make an admittedly thankless job for $0/hour easier