PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Gugg fan when...

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 09:32 AM
Gugg posts a new thread and you're just so excited!

aussenseiter
09-24-2023, 11:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/WfLGO8y.gif

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 11:52 AM
I'm bored with the forums and it was the most apolitical thing I could imagine to post. No one likes my idea of a Federation. And Gugg is actually a pretty fun poster. Full of creative energy and fully immersed.

Their biggest issue is being really judgemental and letting others affect their own enjoyment of the game and emotional state.

Still they produce more quality content for RnF than all the old folks combined!

Arvan
09-24-2023, 12:50 PM
Please seek the services of a mental health professional

Evia
09-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Gugg being our most entertaining poster just goes to show how shitty the forums have become.
I don't mean that with any disrespect to Gugg either. This place drives off, bans, or censors any voices that don't echo mainstream narratives. It's really too bad.

zelld52
09-24-2023, 02:01 PM
Gugg being our most entertaining poster just goes to show how shitty the forums have become.
I don't mean that with any disrespect to Gugg either. This place drives off, bans, or censors any voices that don't echo mainstream narratives. It's really too bad.

What a boring take.

loramin
09-24-2023, 02:25 PM
This place drives off, bans, or censors any voices that don't echo mainstream narratives.

Read: the moderators of this forum live in reality, and that offends my right to live in an alternate reality.

Jimjam
09-24-2023, 02:31 PM
Its an Everquest discussion forum… EQ isn’t mainstream, Evia, whatcha talking about?

Gugg
09-24-2023, 02:32 PM
Read: the moderators of this forum live in reality, and that offends my right to live in an alternate reality.
I was banned, reason given: misogynist.

You call that reality?

That's not reality, that's horse shit.

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 02:51 PM
They called me a Nazi when they banned me.

My feelings where hurt.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 02:59 PM
They called me a Nazi when they banned me.

My feelings where hurt.

Don't you live in America where you can sue for slander?

Totino
09-24-2023, 03:03 PM
You can sue for slipping in your own vomit, slander is a given

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:07 PM
Its an Everquest discussion forum… EQ isn’t mainstream, Evia, whatcha talking about?
Well let's see.

Fantasy is mainstream.
Video games are mainstream.
The internet is mainstream.
Wiki's are mainstream.
Forums are mainstream.
Working for breadcrumbs is mainstream.

EverQuest is all of the above, but you're saying it's not mainstream.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:26 PM
I don't mean that with any disrespect to Gugg either.

Of course you don't mean any disrespect. I love being told I have less value than shit.

Well einstein, what did the forums used to be like in the "good old days" before I arrived?

Because from my personal experience, all these internet forums are the exactly the same....the same topics....the same links....the same software...the same debates.

There's only so much you can do on an internet forum and we live in a very sensitive society where if you say certain things you get banned anyway.

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 03:38 PM
Don't you live in America where you can sue for slander?

I'm not that upset and I would probably lose the lawsuit even tho I am not an actual Nazi in the classical sense and I resent the comparison since p99 isn't obligated to let me use their platform and they also didn't broadcast the ban reason publicly.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:40 PM
Gugg posts a new thread and you're just so excited!

A/S/L?

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 03:50 PM
43? Male, American?

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 03:53 PM
43? Male, American?

42 butt it feels more like 57 since I had my testicles chopped off (thank G-d because I hated them).

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:55 PM
I'm not that upset and I would probably lose the lawsuit even tho I am not an actual Nazi in the classical sense and I resent the comparison since p99 isn't obligated to let me use their platform and they also didn't broadcast the ban reason publicly.

You make it sound like P99 is God, or completely independent of God.

FYI God is obligated.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:56 PM
42 butt it feels more like 57 since I had my testicles chopped off (thank G-d because I hated them).

We really have nothing in common then.

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 04:25 PM
You make it sound like P99 is God, or completely independent of God.

FYI God is obligated.
I don't see that. Confused.

We really have nothing in common then.

Yeah, I agree. Posting habits maybe. You remind me of myself.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 04:44 PM

What I'm trying to say is that you make it sound like P99 (for example) is totally independent operating on a totally independent platform when it's not and it isn't; P99 exists in universe created by somebody who has obligations and standards therefore P99 has obligations and standards.

It was the "p99 isn't obligated to let me use their platform" bit I found to be false.

It's like saying Garth Brooks can serve what we wants in his own bar and ban who he wants...but he can't cause he's not independent either, nobody is.

There are set standards and obligations.

magnetaress
09-24-2023, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah p99 is for sure is:

Mos Eisley is a spaceport town in the fictional Star Wars universe. Located on the planet Tatooine, it first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars, described by the character Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by Alec Guinness) as a "wretched hive of scum and villainy".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Mos Eisley - Wikipedia

Idk why G-d lets it exist or lets me post here... butt then again it's not G-d's job to control me.

Me. I like to believe I can so G-d's work wherever I go.

Now as to why I post here?

Well, it is outa habit. It used to be because of low self esteem. Butt that is pretty unfair to the other posters here.

Perhaps now it's just outa familiarity and comfort. P99 is sorta a safe space even if I'm unwanted. And who knows maybe some young kid will pick up a Bible and become chaste and live a good life in G-d's grace that otherwise wouldn't have. Or been addicted to everquest or meth... and while I can't save anyone and am not trying.

It's my belief that maybe I am helping G-d or something. Like this is all part of his plan. When it's time for me to go. Or I am forever banned well, ill just have to have faith it was time for me to move on.

I'm not implying p99 is an agent of G-d or Rogean or liberty. In fact we are all desperately in need of either the 1st or 2cnd coming of Jesus. Whatever you believe. P99 especially. And maybe that's one of the many good reasons I'm here right now!

G-d bless! And hope that helps.

Duik
09-29-2023, 02:34 AM
It'll be the first coming. Also, Joseph was prolly the only virgin in that god awful immaculate deception story. The worlds first cuck.

Duik
09-29-2023, 02:36 AM
And i admit. I have a Gugg problem. Gugg abuse is rampant.
Fuck you and your little dog too Gugg!

Gugg
09-30-2023, 04:40 AM
Fuck your little dog too Gugg!

You're now officially being ignored for that.