PDA

View Full Version : I think everyone should quit the game and forums

zelld52
09-19-2023, 09:31 AM
It's melting your brains.

There's so much more to life than Project 1999 EverQuest.

If there isn't much more to your life than that, I'm sorry. But it's never too late to make your real , actual life count for something.

Take the 10 hours a day you obsess over this game, and turn it into a constructive hobby like reading, gardening, exercise, go back to school, open a business, etc etc etc.

It's never too late, until it is. Don't waste your life on an elf-sim!

Duik
09-19-2023, 09:36 AM
Can't read post sorry. Eq too important.
Also im permanant AFK cuz i know it annoys some people.
Also also i fink you just wanna be eq p99 forum AND game champion! Sneaky one you are. Tricksey.
Shoot for 10hrs a day playtime. Accept >7.
You can do it.

Seducio
09-19-2023, 09:37 AM
You are the average of the five people you spend tge most time with. Make sure none of them are p99 players.

Seducio
09-19-2023, 09:37 AM
*the

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 09:46 AM
no doubt i try to ever day

a lot of times when i see gugg poasts i see g-d telling me it's time to quit the game

not because of gugg, butt because of what gugg is observing

you guys need to get on quarm asap

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 09:46 AM
or oakwynd

or go outside and touch grass or do something not MMO related.

Toxigen
09-19-2023, 09:49 AM
sorry you dont got elf immersion hope this helped

Arvan
09-19-2023, 10:15 AM

If there isn't much more to your life than that, I'm sorry. But it's never too late to make your real , actual life count for something.

Take the 10 hours a day you obsess over this game, and turn it into a constructive hobby like reading, gardening, exercise, go back to school, open a business, etc etc etc.

Rich from a guy wasting his time posting on 15 year old forums of a 30 year old game. Go touch some grass!

Jimjam
09-19-2023, 11:26 AM

I’m gonna meet you in the middle and spend 10 hours a day reading forum posts.

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 03:34 PM
The total time i actuall spend poasting and reading poasts here is probably under an hour a day if i stopwatched the time it took to scan, type, and hit submit.

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 03:34 PM
and most of u poast a lot less then me so probably got nothing to worry about

v few ppl should be concerned

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 03:35 PM
Posts Per Day: 6.99

like I have seen that number way higher personally so don't worry guys

Arvan
09-22-2023, 10:43 PM
Posts Per Day: 6.99

like I have seen that number way higher personally so don't worry guys

If you post here more than 5x a day please immediately check yourself in for mental help, its not taboo anymore

aussenseiter
09-22-2023, 11:09 PM
I wish they gave DKP for posting.

aussenseiter
09-22-2023, 11:10 PM
*still gave

Naethyn
09-22-2023, 11:45 PM
I’m having a blast.

unsunghero
09-23-2023, 12:24 AM
I wish they gave DKP for posting.

You don’t even play no more

I think

aussenseiter
09-23-2023, 12:45 AM
You don’t even play no more

I think

I got chased off the server by being asked for buffs constantly in raids(I like to afk)

spiritsofrock
09-23-2023, 01:21 AM
Don’t tell me what to do

I’m Mr. Manager

unsunghero
09-23-2023, 03:34 AM
I got chased off the server by being asked for buffs constantly in raids(I like to afk)

That was blue though right?

Get to 58ish on green and log on at around 1-2am MST and we can duo for like 17 minutes or so

Snaggles
09-23-2023, 01:43 PM
Yea, nothing bad ever comes from going back to school or starting a new business.

I’m pretty content with my 50hr work week and a little interactive reality show known as p99.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-23-2023, 02:30 PM

But what if this is what keeps me from doing bad things? Are you saying it's better to do bad things?

Too late. Already did two murders. Ants. You are all ants to me.

Gugg
09-23-2023, 08:28 PM

Nothing matters if you are mortal, and the quality of your advice tells me you are just another insincere, brain dead mortal.

Pokker
01-08-2024, 07:18 AM
Now there are a lot of different games, and if you like the kind of leisure time that really helps you relax, unwind and have a good time, then why not. What about Rust? I also advise you to learn more about RUST gambling sites (https://gamble-csgo.com/rust-gambling-sites/). I think it's great that in-game items can now be used in gambling and sports betting.

Duik
01-08-2024, 07:31 AM
All we need is user Liquor to post in this thread!
Unfortunately it'll need to be liquor in the rear but at least you get Pokker in the front.

magnetaress
01-08-2024, 10:15 AM
I did quit. It's been good for my declining anyway health.

Arvan
01-08-2024, 12:15 PM

can i have your items

Swish
01-08-2024, 11:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/x3UwfJK.gif