PDA

View Full Version : I got banned last night

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 02:49 PM
I got banned last night because of ooc.

And i gotta be honest. I feel like this is a you problem. not a me problem.

The game has /ooc the game has /shout, the game has all these social built in things.

I am playing the game the way the game has been made to play.

Seems like a big you issue tbh.

Also, the game has it in the name, project 1999, hence 1999. The nostalgia of 1999. And all the shit talk that came with it.

Again, this is 100% a you problem.

Trexller
09-16-2023, 03:02 PM
so... what did you say in /ooc?

that's the most important part, which you have not provided

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 03:06 PM
i said a lot, i talked shit about everyone cheating, to kingdom being bad, good guys being bad, i covered all the bases last night. how castle has come from a shit guild to a city leader killer.

Called everyone some real big norrathians. everything

Findlyn
09-16-2023, 03:07 PM
Sounds like they probably were being a edgelord with gamer words. Now they are shock pikachu face when they get banned and are doing fake outrage.

Alarria
09-16-2023, 03:07 PM
Hope it's a permanent ban! Great news if so

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 03:08 PM
Hope it's a permanent ban! Great news if so

https://i.imgur.com/W6OpVTE.png

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 03:10 PM
furthermore, if i was banned based on what i said, And a GM took what i said at face value. id like to highlight an even bigger issue. A GM does not have his finger on the pulse of the server.

There is not a single person on Green99 that takes anything i say seriously. Why is a GM?

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 03:18 PM
The only reason i bring this up, and not in a petition forum. Is because this is the 2nd time i have been banned for such reasons.

Last time i said i'd fly out to kingdom RL meet up, and flip tables, and steal women.

And i ate a ban because of that, against p99 policy? yes. But does everyone know its such a bs statement? yes.

I'm not out here holding smithing a mace. This is why we have GM's on this server to make that distinction of people who are serious, and people who are just court jesters.

Trexller
09-16-2023, 03:19 PM
i said a lot, i talked shit about everyone cheating, to kingdom being bad, good guys being bad, i covered all the bases last night. how castle has come from a shit guild to a city leader killer.

that's a lie,

post your logs otherwise we're just going to assume you went on a racial, sexist, bigoted tirade and are currently eating your well deserved ban.

wuanahto
09-16-2023, 03:21 PM
id ban you for your enter key abuse

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 03:25 PM
that's a lie,

post your logs otherwise we're just going to assume you went on a racial, sexist, bigoted tirade and are currently eating your well deserved ban.

I only do that in private discords.

Flexin
09-16-2023, 03:36 PM
I am tired of my client being racially profiled and oppressed. You're all drug addicts playing on a drug box of an illegal drug of a game.

Any further slander against Ramal will be sent directly to Obama.

reznor_
09-16-2023, 03:39 PM
people are too soft, learn to /ignore and don't petition like a gigantic fucking pussy. I saw his ooc and it was vanilla

Trexller
09-16-2023, 03:53 PM
people are too soft

that's how biden gets elected and alphabet people think they have rights

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-16-2023, 04:37 PM
Unless if your name is Coldfaith, and you are gonna crack open another Miller and start a long story about a lost love in Blackburrow Forest, a story that goes nowhere and makes no sense, and it is past 2am est, access denied.

That guy is / was an honest mess. You just shit talking.

Ooloo
09-16-2023, 04:39 PM
stop infringing on my right to force you to do and say things you don't want to

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 05:14 PM
Unless if your name is Coldfaith, and you are gonna crack open another Miller and start a long story about a lost love in Blackburrow Forest, a story that goes nowhere and makes no sense, and it is past 2am est, access denied.

That guy is / was an honest mess. You just shit talking.

my point exactly

Arvan
09-16-2023, 06:26 PM
filed under mad bad sad also dude green really

unsunghero
09-16-2023, 06:44 PM
how castle has come from a shit guild to a city leader killer.

I'm in that guild, but I don't raid. Is it a good thing or bad to kill city leaders?

In WoW it was pretty pointless, as a near-infinite number of guards would spawn and nothing dropped anything of note

aussenseiter
09-16-2023, 06:55 PM
I'm in that guild, but I don't raid. Is it a good thing or bad to kill city leaders?

In WoW it was pretty pointless, as a near-infinite number of guards would spawn and nothing dropped anything of note

He means Velious city leaders.

CancerMage
09-16-2023, 07:30 PM

it's a good thing

long.liam
09-16-2023, 08:37 PM

The game has /ooc the game has /shout, the game has all these social built in things.

Also, the game has it in the name, project 1999, hence 1999. The nostalgia of 1999. And all the shit talk that came with it.

LOL.

Duik
09-16-2023, 10:25 PM
What you said seems to be out of character. <enter>
<enter>
Checks out. <enter>
You need some Blue(server) Brothers in da house. <enter>
<enter>
Gettin' the Banned Back Together. <enter>
<enter>

Lostfaction
09-17-2023, 02:35 AM
rather tame logs by prior standards at least go out with a bang. Isn’t this the third place battle royal pvp finisher?

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 03:58 AM

Cool and normal you being banned is a zoomer problem.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-17-2023, 09:27 AM
What you said seems to be out of character. <enter>
<enter>
Checks out. <enter>
You need some Blue(server) Brothers in da house. <enter>
<enter>
Gettin' the Banned Back Together. <enter>
<enter>

Killer stuff, it's an ace!

PatChapp
09-17-2023, 10:02 AM
Thanks for reminding us you got banned again.
Hopefully permanent this time, guess you'll have to level another toon if you want to spam nonsense again

Bboboo
09-17-2023, 10:04 AM
save thread by posting log imho

otherwise consider red pal

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 11:08 AM
save thread by posting log imho

otherwise consider red pal

CancerMage
09-17-2023, 12:25 PM
im from red originally, its why im the servers favorite erudite.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-17-2023, 01:42 PM
Wait, aren't you the erudite we love to hate? Sup Cube.

Topgunben
09-17-2023, 06:11 PM

Free speach doesnt exist here, not because Rogean and Nilbog dont want it, but because the goons below them feel it necessary to regulate every facet of the game. To a point where they make rules to fix other rules. Its pathetic.

Trexller
09-17-2023, 06:19 PM
Its pathetic.

+1

grinsly
09-17-2023, 09:11 PM
I don’t care what your guild says about you ramal you are ok in my book

Trexller
09-17-2023, 09:12 PM

Ru'Dite Lives Matter!

unsunghero
09-17-2023, 09:38 PM

Totino
09-17-2023, 11:22 PM

He said it to me. I took it seriously. He knew I took it seriously. He never said it was a sick joke. It ruined my session, affected me for days. Until I saw him say the same thing in /ooc. He's a pervert. They should permaban him for being a pervert. No need for another reason

zelld52
09-18-2023, 07:07 AM
I hope this is a perma ban this time. I've heard numerous stories of people who say that you take the fun out of playing p99.

This is a net positive for p99 if you are perma banned.

Turns out you can't hide behind "It was just a joke" forever. Bye!

Penish
09-18-2023, 08:46 AM
the left strikes again, these pink haired 75lb unemployed betas are really cleaning up the server

Toxigen
09-18-2023, 10:49 AM
DMO forever

Cecily
09-18-2023, 10:14 PM
I hope this is a perma ban this time. I've heard numerous stories of people who say that you take the fun out of playing p99.

This is a net positive for p99 if you are perma banned.

Turns out you can't hide behind "It was just a joke" forever. Bye!
What a giant pussy.

Evia
09-18-2023, 10:26 PM
wait wait wait...someone was hurt with words?
and it affected them for days?
yikes

Duik
09-18-2023, 10:28 PM
Is a CancerMage a Necromancer?

Kohedron
09-18-2023, 10:33 PM
Sounds like a you issue, cuz you got fuck ya redact

aussenseiter
09-18-2023, 10:43 PM
He said it to me. I took it seriously. He knew I took it seriously. He never said it was a sick joke. It ruined my session, affected me for days. Until I saw him say the same thing in /ooc. He's a pervert. They should permaban him for being a pervert. No need for another reason

What did he say?

Cecily
09-18-2023, 10:47 PM
I don’t care what your guild says about you %t you are ok in my book

Duik
09-18-2023, 11:04 PM
Pity book is not up.

unsunghero
09-18-2023, 11:23 PM
What did he say?

Musta be been some real heartless shit

I can’t think of anything that would mess me up for days. Sounds like maybe a cue to work on personal mental resiliency

Evia
09-19-2023, 12:30 AM
Let me be clear I'm not saying I promote being rude or mean to people. I'm saying you can't be serious that someone got banned for hurting someone's feelings can you?

Totino
09-19-2023, 12:57 AM
What did he say?

I logged on and moved to tunnel. Within seconds I get a two tells from him, including the "I don't care what your guild says about you..." tirade.

So I'm shocked. And ask him to be more specific. What did these persons say, who are them etc.

He refuses to tell me. So I now question his motives to tell me this and then refuse to give more info. I promise I won't repeat I got it from him.

He knew I took the bait. He kept playing that role. Saying he didn't want to get "them" in trouble. Until eventually he stopped responding.

And I was left like this. Wondering who these people in my guild were, what were they saying, what did I do to them in order to be disliked that much, why didn't ever say anything to me face to face.

And it wasn't the same. Is this guy one of them? Or this one maybe? Obviously since it was all bullshit I couldn't think of a single legitimate reason that could be linked to anybody. So it could have been anyone, maybe this guy in my group. And I didn't talk to anyone about it, so nobody could tell me how much of a piece of shit he really is

Lasted for days. Until I saw him use a variation of the same sentence in /shout. At this moment I understood it's the kind of gaslighting, the kind of psychological and emotional abuse he routinely inflicts on unsuspecting strangers for amusement.

This guy is a scumbag and so are the pricks who defend him. He needs to be removed

Seducio
09-19-2023, 01:17 AM
Not a bad take. There are CSR shenanigans happening in this era that would even make the CSR rogues of the past embarrassed.

Menden needs to look very hard at his current staff. A small number folks are not investigative types and don't have the finesse or constitution for it that are performing tasks most organazations would squash to prevent future liabilities.

unsunghero
09-19-2023, 02:33 AM
I logged on and moved to tunnel. Within seconds I get a two tells from him, including the "I don't care what your guild says about you..." tirade.

So I'm shocked. And ask him to be more specific. What did these persons say, who are them etc.

He refuses to tell me. So I now question his motives to tell me this and then refuse to give more info. I promise I won't repeat I got it from him.

He knew I took the bait. He kept playing that role. Saying he didn't want to get "them" in trouble. Until eventually he stopped responding.

And I was left like this. Wondering who these people in my guild were, what were they saying, what did I do to them in order to be disliked that much, why didn't ever say anything to me face to face.

And it wasn't the same. Is this guy one of them? Or this one maybe? Obviously since it was all bullshit I couldn't think of a single legitimate reason that could be linked to anybody. So it could have been anyone, maybe this guy in my group. And I didn't talk to anyone about it, so nobody could tell me how much of a piece of shit he really is

Lasted for days. Until I saw him use a variation of the same sentence in /shout. At this moment I understood it's the kind of gaslighting, the kind of psychological and emotional abuse he routinely inflicts on unsuspecting strangers for amusement.

This guy is a scumbag and so are the pricks who defend him. He needs to be removed

He made you mistrust members of your guild for a few moments until you realized he's probably bullshitting you? Or did I misunderstand?

That's brutal

Hey not to be a one-upper, since distress is subjective, but some other dude recently posted about how a guy said he had a mail order wife, mocked how his dad died, and called his kids mentally disabled

But implying some of your guildmates don't like you, that's some next level shit

Bardp1999
09-19-2023, 02:49 AM
What OP is not telling us is he ***only*** logs in to spam EC with shouts and /ooc about how the server sucks and "red was better" and thinly veiled comments about how he feels sorry for everyone still playing EQ

Totino
09-19-2023, 03:50 AM
He made you mistrust members of your guild for a few moments until you realized he's probably bullshitting you? Or did I misunderstand?

Sorry, my English is not the best but yes, that's what he did. Except the few moments lasted several days and easily could las a lot longer if I didn't randomly stumble upon one of his EC rant.

He knew I fell for it, he knew I was upset, and kept pushing the false narrative. But he didn't go as far as telling blatant lies I could easily debunk. He knows better. I bet he was smirking the whole time, and probably bragging about it to some of his sociopathic friends, and this thread shows, they aren't too uncommon out there. If it ended up generating real conflict, or other consequences like me removing from the guild, it would have been a bonus.

This guy already got a temp ban. He's just got another ban and he's here whining about how he didn't do anything and we're all crybabies and whatnot. But we all know that whenever he comes back he'll be tiptoeing to his next ban first thing. So might as well pull the trigger right now. Why bother, let's take the trash out

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 08:18 AM
Imo only positive comments about red should be the only thing ooc gets used for.

zelld52
09-19-2023, 08:58 AM
What a giant pussy.

Ah Cecily. Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Phatts

zelld52
09-19-2023, 09:03 AM

That's brutal

Hey not to be a one-upper, since distress is subjective, but some other dude recently posted about how a guy said he had a mail order wife, mocked how his dad died, and called his kids mentally disabled

But implying some of your guildmates don't like you, that's some next level shit

Dalsavis of Kingdom once told my friend "I hope your family dies in a car accident and you're the first one on the scene." Because my friend was camping ass/sup in LGuk, and he wanted the camp.

This game brings out the worst in people. Lots of real scum on this game. And they get defended by enablers who say shit like "Oh it's just words"

Can't hide behind that excuse forever.

bclements87
09-19-2023, 09:08 AM
ban hammer procs again on ramal

zelld52
09-19-2023, 09:19 AM
Musta be been some real heartless shit

I can’t think of anything that would mess me up for days. Sounds like maybe a cue to work on personal mental resiliency

Surprisingly, people are vastly different. What effects one person will not effect someone else.

Harassment is pretty cut and dry. In the real world (the vast, open space outside of your computer screen) Harassment will cost you a job and potentially cause you legal troubles.

Perhaps OP knew that this person wasn't in a very strong mental state. And then used that opportunity to harass them.

It's not up to the CSR to have everyone sing Cumbaya, but harassment is against the policy of this server for good reason.

unsunghero
09-19-2023, 11:27 AM
Dalsavis of Kingdom once told my friend "I hope your family dies in a car accident and you're the first one on the scene." Because my friend was camping ass/sup in LGuk, and he wanted the camp.

This game brings out the worst in people

Not necessarily the game, just the raid scene and the high end zones or big ticket camps IMO

I have never once had a bad experience in years of playing off and on from lev 1-58. Not even that, almost all of my experiences have been overwhelming positive and disgustingly friendly, not even neutral

(There was one time when a dark elf was being a total dick to me for no reason, until he snuck in that was roleplaying since my char was a high elf)

IMO the way to avoid the negative is to not engage in the raid scene or go for the high end camps. But I don’t think that is all that unique to this game. Sweaties will be sweaties no matter what game. It takes a certain amount of social awkwardness to drive someone to want to stay inside and play video games for most of the day. And once someone gets to the top end, elitism sets in

And social awkwardness + elitism is a bad combo when it comes to personal interaction. But again, it exists in a lot of diff games too, at the high end

longfellowdeeds
09-19-2023, 01:00 PM
ramal, if it makes ya feel any better me and ryan went on a similar rant in say the other day against big dumper and ssips which somehow resulted in us being banned....lol

Seducio
09-19-2023, 01:10 PM
my experiences have been overwhelming positive and disgustingly friendly, not even neutral

Teal was like this. You nailed it.

On Green its top end elitism and unneccessary antogonism due to scarcity. Who knew so many wanted to turn this PvE game into a PvP game. (discluding the Zek folks obviously)

unsunghero
09-19-2023, 02:00 PM
Teal was like this. You nailed it.

On Green its top end elitism and unneccessary antogonism due to scarcity. Who knew so many wanted to turn this PvE game into a PvP game. (discluding the Zek folks obviously)

Yea, it’s interesting the difference between competition here and in other games. My only experience in hyper-competitive pvp was wow BG’s and arenas. But despite these being very competitive, 99% of players were still very good sports. After an arranged battleground the losing team would come into our vent and say things like “good game” and stuff like that. I almost never had a losing team in BG’s or arenas freak out on me making accusations or insults

But “pvp” in this game is competition for limited spawns. I guess because of the time value lost of having to wait for next spawn, possibly having already waited for hours, etc raises the stakes, and therefore the emotions

Toxigen
09-19-2023, 02:03 PM
Yea, it’s interesting the difference between competition here and in other games. My only experience in hyper-competitive pvp was wow BG’s and arenas. But despite these being very competitive, 99% of players were still very good sports. After an arranged battleground the losing team would come into our vent and say things like “good game” and stuff like that. I almost never had a losing team in BG’s or arenas freak out on me making accusations or insults

But “pvp” in this game is competition for limited spawns. I guess because of the time value lost of having to wait for next spawn, possibly having already waited for hours, etc raises the stakes, and therefore the emotions

P99 isn't about pixels. Its about denying your opponents pixels.

longfellowdeeds
09-19-2023, 02:14 PM
i'd like to know though why me and ryan were banned...there's so many undesirables that play this game, that spew the same kind of retard shit we and ramal do yet they dont get banned....why is everyone so weak in this game? everyone professes to be these tough guy trump supporting types yet in game are soft as flowers...why cant a player call out another player if provoked? why am i not allowed to call big dumper what he is? a weirdo fanboy that dresses up in cartoon underwear and prances around with other men in his "meet ups" why arent we allowed to liven up the community with some antics, banter, and laughter....this is p99 after all..its supposed to be fun, edgy, exciting......just very odd behavior displayed here like some hills have eyes shit, zombie land...no personality, dry, bland, boring....its like watching the faculty movie.....thats what the people who play this game act like....were not allowed to joke, fuck around, or we get the ban hammer....its pathetic....both longfellowdeeds/orangechocolate and ryans toons are banned...for nothing as usual

Toxigen
09-19-2023, 02:30 PM
i'd like to know though why me and ryan were banned...there's so many undesirables that play this game, that spew the same kind of retard shit we and ramal do yet they dont get banned....why is everyone so weak in this game? everyone professes to be these tough guy trump supporting types yet in game are soft as flowers...why cant a player call out another player if provoked? why am i not allowed to call big dumper what he is? a weirdo fanboy that dresses up in cartoon underwear and prances around with other men in his "meet ups" why arent we allowed to liven up the community with some antics, banter, and laughter....this is p99 after all..its supposed to be fun, edgy, exciting......just very odd behavior displayed here like some hills have eyes shit, zombie land...no personality, dry, bland, boring....its like watching the faculty movie.....thats what the people who play this game act like....were not allowed to joke, fuck around, or we get the ban hammer....its pathetic....both longfellowdeeds/orangechocolate and ryans toons are banned...for nothing as usual

maybe try not calling rogean's employer next time

Crawdad
09-19-2023, 03:31 PM

Man this unlocked some suppressed classic memories for me. If you aren't experiencing this you aren't actually raiding in EQ.

Seducio
09-19-2023, 03:41 PM

For sure. I get the Raid meta. Zaide has a pretty decent interview with Phatez on YouTube that spills many details of what the top guild leadership are up to make this a reality.

Interestingly though it’s not super classic, which doesn’t matter anymore, but is to say Live back in the day in this era was nothing like Green or Blue at high end raid level.

The expansions came out to fast and there were too many servers in Live.

P99 devs are actually providing a novel experience of EQ.

Seducio
09-19-2023, 03:45 PM
I think Velious was 1 year long in Live so Blue is way past that and Green is now past that. This p99 type of server that stopped at 2nd expansion wasn’t avail on Live.

magnetaress
09-19-2023, 03:46 PM

It says that when ice forms, it needs some nucleation points. If water is pure and left undisturbed, then there would be no nucleation points and water won't freeze even below 0oC. So, my reasoning is that when impurities are added, they provide additional nucleation points where water crystals can gather.Dec 15, 2015

u need shit in the water for it to turn into a snowflake

(my best riewa impersonation !)

Seducio
09-19-2023, 03:53 PM
Man this unlocked some suppressed classic memories for me. If you aren't experiencing this you aren't actually raiding in EQ.

I suggest you try TAKP. They don’t care about that there. They raid quite a bit as well. Different meta.

cd288
09-19-2023, 04:34 PM

Put another way "Because the game has /ooc that means I should be allowed to be a no life loser and abuse people via /ooc chat"

cd288
09-19-2023, 04:36 PM

The two of you got banned for being you (which makes sense)

Duik
09-19-2023, 05:41 PM
Are we twinning yet? Sounds like a pair of twinners are on a twinning formula.
Ranting Impotently for the twin.

Ranting Impotently, my new rapper name or slam poet handle.

CancerMage
09-19-2023, 06:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/W6OpVTE.png

longfellowdeeds
09-19-2023, 07:14 PM
free ramal and the meth twins!

CancerMage
09-19-2023, 07:18 PM
free ramal and the meth twins!

as a elf lawyer, you are not helping your cause trying to get unbanned.

my post was made, knowing im never getting unbanned.

your attaching yourself to me, someone who is never getting unbanned.

also, if i ever met u up irl. id fire up some dope with you.

Bardp1999
09-19-2023, 10:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ja9rjRg.png

Arvan
09-19-2023, 10:54 PM
Consider calling rogeans boss (again)

unsunghero
09-20-2023, 12:49 AM
as a elf lawyer, you are not helping your cause trying to get unbanned.

my post was made, knowing im never getting unbanned.

your attaching yourself to me, someone who is never getting unbanned.

also, if i ever met u up irl. id fire up some dope with you.

I don’t know this guy so I have no skin in the game…

But a perma for “harassing” someone without even any juicy personal attacks or bigotry?

Damn, at least throw out some racist, homophobic, or other stuff on the way out…

unsunghero
09-20-2023, 12:50 AM
^
Kidding, don’t ban me too plz

unsunghero
09-20-2023, 01:03 AM
We need to summon Chortles back to show people what real trolling is

Confident that summoning involves drawing a pentagram on the ground out of human shit with a miniature (heh) necromancer doll in the middle. I just don’t know the Latin phrase to utter

longfellowdeeds
09-20-2023, 09:34 AM
all love, signing off! -Sean & Ryan.

Cecily
09-21-2023, 01:28 AM
Ah Cecily. Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Phatts
Who?

Cecily
09-21-2023, 01:35 AM

Hey thank you for sharing this testimonial. I think it's really brave of you and regardless of what those people in your guild say about you, I think you're alright.

Gugg
09-21-2023, 01:49 AM

You're right. <Good Guys> and <Kingdom> are turds but in this world the turds are protected that's why you're banned.

Iksar Supremacist
09-21-2023, 09:53 AM
Ramal... Erudite...
Well deserved ban.

Raclen
09-21-2023, 10:19 AM
sorry you lost cancermage

Toxigen
09-21-2023, 10:59 AM
Ramal... Erudite...
Well deserved ban.

reeeeee hurty words offend me

aussenseiter
09-21-2023, 12:25 PM
You're right. <Good Guys> and <Kingdom> are turds but in this world the turds are protected that's why you're banned.

Lions don't seem able to solo sheep no more.

Pussycats.

CancerMage
09-22-2023, 12:45 PM
sorry you lost cancermage

thank you for your kind words

Castle2.0
09-22-2023, 10:23 PM
skipped all thread in text, i need an early night of sleep, just saw rayray got banned, kek, probably deserved. gnight.

Origen
09-23-2023, 09:02 AM
skipped all thread in text, i need an early night of sleep, just saw rayray got banned, kek, probably deserved. gnight.But is it good for Bitcoin?

skyfoxnz85
09-26-2023, 09:45 PM
the best way to get banned other than d-boxing is mention about sleepy joe or putin.