PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to play any MMOs ever again.

magnetaress
09-16-2023, 12:19 AM
Butt I hear hardcoded FTE turned out pretty good on Oakwynd.

Of course I still highly recommend Quarm..

Trexller
09-16-2023, 02:22 AM
i may join you in your refusal to game

Vormotus
09-16-2023, 09:44 AM
Me honestly of the other side of the spectrum, enjoy playing EVE and GW2 still , I even have my charname name carved twice on the EVE Online memorial stone in iceland and have crapton of goodies and stuff in gw2 since im literally a founder, same with the lifelong sub to LOTRO where I get free points every month to buy off the store.

On my side I think I just cant play any more mmos, because I dont have the time ... specially as I play as well on Lazarus + CoH homecoming, sometimes I wish devs here gave people randomly free sandwiches like in Lazarus

magnetaress
09-16-2023, 11:29 AM
I just found MMOs where taking way to much time and energy from everything else in life that mattered to me. The desire to play them is there. The effort and ability is not. I would rather listen to a good book on audible then sit in pain to play pretend just to have it wiped away by some capricious admin or dev for some zoomer likes and subs.

magnetaress
09-16-2023, 11:30 AM
I just wanted to point out that hardcoded FTE is working well for EQ and a lot of ppl stamped their feets and screamed that the sky was falling and P99 seems to really love the meta of FTE so it goes hand in hand with P99s raid org meta.

magnetaress
09-16-2023, 11:56 AM
Yes I know, I just, I I

Lol.

magnetaress
09-16-2023, 11:57 AM
It's a sickness ignore it.

Trexller
09-16-2023, 12:29 PM
It's a sickness ignore it.

you still need a place to vent

Bboboo
09-17-2023, 11:54 AM
FTE is decent, no trains and you can compete with the bots.

You can heal/buff/shield of the immaculate players to open the tag to yourself which always brings a good chuckle... Sadly they are patching this soon.

consider red pals.

aussenseiter
10-04-2023, 10:13 PM
also Bazinga

magnetaress
10-04-2023, 10:49 PM
I lied about quarm cuz I didn't know about it when I made the original poast

magnetaress
10-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Too be really fair I never thought that I could actually get logged on again. It took me 2hrs and figuring out windows defender to just log on. Another three hours to get my character moving and turn in my first quest!

Something about EQ I guess, I'll struggle to die staring at the old textures and listening to the midi music in freeport. I still got some bluebie bucketlist stuff to work towards.

It is more pleasant than trying to watch modern TV.

magnetaress
10-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Other than EQ it's listening to audiobooks and cuddling with cats. And maybe if I feeeeel reaaaaallly fricken good watering our container garden.

aussenseiter
10-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Ultimate bazinga

aussenseiter
10-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Too be really fair I never thought that I could actually get logged on again. It took me 2hrs and figuring out windows defender to just log on. Another three hours to get my character moving and turn in my first quest!

Something about EQ I guess, I'll struggle to die staring at the old textures and listening to the midi music in freeport. I still got some bluebie bucketlist stuff to work towards.

It is more pleasant than trying to watch modern TV.

It's actually cool you figured it out on your own.

No zoomer could achieve this feat.

magnetaress
10-05-2023, 12:27 AM
Thanks

Zoomies give up way tf too ez no cap frfr