PDA

View Full Version : No more EXP bonus please

zelld52
09-05-2023, 08:53 AM
Please.

All it does is send the trolls and no-lifers of this game into a frenzy. I can't even enjoy a chill solo spot, because some douchebag comes storming in, arguing with me about camp rights.

I've been able to stomach like 20 minutes at a time around these players this weekend.

Between Enchanters who spaz in ooc because a Chardok group accidentally pulled 1 mob from Graveyard...

Or Howling Stones where people bust into North and start arguments about camp rights with the group who was already there and had cleared the wing twice...

Or Karnors where the ranger from LCY camp and the ranger from hands camp run into each other in the basement pulling from the basement groups camp.

And then new players ask in guild chat "Is it like this every bonus exp weekend? Mistmoore is very contentious right now." "Unrest is a shitshow"

So stop appeasing the fucktards on Alt #10. Stop turning on bonus exp.

wuanahto
09-05-2023, 09:11 AM
you are going to lose your shit when the pve servers merge in two more weeks

Fammaden
09-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Choose outside, real life, friends, and family on holiday weekends and reject the fomo of this bonus XP.

You aren't "stuck in traffic" you ARE traffic.

Toxigen
09-05-2023, 09:36 AM
or just stop playing

Arvan
09-05-2023, 09:47 AM
What if you are really the no lifer?

Ripqozko
09-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Please.

All it does is send the trolls and no-lifers of this game into a frenzy. I can't even enjoy a chill solo spot, because some douchebag comes storming in, arguing with me about camp rights.

I've been able to stomach like 20 minutes at a time around these players this weekend.

Between Enchanters who spaz in ooc because a Chardok group accidentally pulled 1 mob from Graveyard...

Or Howling Stones where people bust into North and start arguments about camp rights with the group who was already there and had cleared the wing twice...

Or Karnors where the ranger from LCY camp and the ranger from hands camp run into each other in the basement pulling from the basement groups camp.

And then new players ask in guild chat "Is it like this every bonus exp weekend? Mistmoore is very contentious right now." "Unrest is a shitshow"

So stop appeasing the fucktards on Alt #10. Stop turning on bonus exp.

Maybe try not being a no lifer as well and log off for the weekend, hope that helps.

unsunghero
09-05-2023, 01:43 PM
I actually kinda dread getting to 60 because for me the sunk cost fallacy makes me disinclined to roll alts, and all there is to do at 60 is raid (no thanks) or farm pp

So I had no problem with barely playing the entire weekend, I actually ended up losing exp

Ooloo
09-05-2023, 01:44 PM
Yeah bonus xp weekend is super lame and bad except for the other times when it's not and it's totally fine and everyone just gets lots of xp and it's fine and good and cool.

Since *you* had a bad experience with it though nobody else should get a chance to have a good one.

Evia
09-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Sounds like OP wants to ruin a good thing for the rest of us because he didn't have fun.

I had a great time this weekend. Met a couple new elf friends and gained a bulb of exp. Sorry you had a bad time but I look forward to the exp bonus weekends. It injects some life into the server.

magnetaress
09-05-2023, 03:14 PM
I fully endorse OP

Swish
09-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Sounds like OP wants to ruin a good thing for the rest of us because he didn't have fun.

I had a great time this weekend. Met a couple new elf friends and gained a bulb of exp. Sorry you had a bad time but I look forward to the exp bonus weekends. It injects some life into the server.

Same, did some KC for the first time in ages and had a good time with characters I'd never met before.

cd288
09-12-2023, 03:34 PM
OP have you considered that YOU are potentially the troll and no lifer? I.e., you are playing regularly and the XP bonus brings a bunch of casuals on and now you're annoyed

Rager and Quitter
09-12-2023, 03:59 PM
I haven't logged in in like 4 months. Getting that Quarm itch though. I say do like 400% exp weekends until the end of the year and really fuck up the raiding scene with all the new 60s.

ashentco
09-13-2023, 05:23 AM
Ah yes, all the new 14 players who don't already have 60s.

Rygar
09-13-2023, 09:35 AM
Back when I played I rarely played on exp weekends. Typically over holidays like christmas/thanksgiving when visiting family or family in town. I always figured the exp weekend was for the true junkies

Kohedron
09-13-2023, 09:39 AM
Ah, sounds like you (like everyone else here) would prefer instanced content.

cd288
09-13-2023, 10:16 AM
Ah, sounds like you (like everyone else here) would prefer instanced content.

Lol

The post is also odd because this was the same guy who posted in the Green forum about grouping being dead and never being able to find anyone to play with. Like which one do you want man!

Swish
09-14-2023, 12:12 AM
It was a while ago that "double XP weekends" got nerfed down to 25% XP weekends. Why? Well, you know why. Now we're getting 50% and people are complaining again.

Maybe its time they put it back down to 25% at most.

Toxigen
09-14-2023, 06:42 AM
imagine sitting in KC all xp weekend instead of being with friends / family

cd288
09-14-2023, 10:06 AM

Says someone with your signature

bclements87
09-19-2023, 09:32 AM
who still using KC for exp, via an exp event.

Jimjam
09-19-2023, 11:24 AM

The real friends / family were the xp leaching magicians sending in pets @ 70% hp that we grouped with along the way.