PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy making fun of whiners.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 09:22 PM
I get a real kick out of making fun of the whiner babies that play here. Bitching about all kinds of shit. I love it when someone sends me a request to group, just so I can say no to them. Watching people rage quit because they suck at the game and no one wants to group with them, is funny as hell. "Waah, this server is not the classic that I remember!" Waah, No one wants to group with my stupid, unlikable ass!" "Waaah! The GMs banned me for being a fucking idiot that tried to dox the server owners!" God damn, this shit can't be real. Got to a be a bunch of trolls here. I can't believe real people could be this stupid or lack this much self awareness. No one owes you anything bitch! Get over it! Does this look like the fucking college campus. We are not here for your "feelings". Play the game as is. Get good at your class. Play good, not shit classes. Otherwise take your whiny baby feelings somewhere else.

Trexller
09-02-2023, 09:33 PM
I get a real kick out of seeing douche bags bitch about things that don't actually matter to them.

It's amusing when the spineless cowards of the world latch onto external issues and conflate them into something they can feel like they have control over.

Sometimes it's politics, sometimes it's climate, sometimes it's rights.

This time, it's about other EQ players that OP thinks are beneath him.

Always entertaining.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 09:36 PM
I get a real kick out of seeing douche bags bitch about things that don't actually matter to them.

It's amusing when the spineless cowards of the world latch onto external issues and conflate them into something they can feel like they have control over.

Sometimes it's politics, sometimes it's climate, sometimes it's rights.

This time, it's about other EQ players that OP thinks are beneath him.

Always entertaining.

Did I touch a Nerve. Do you need your blankie? Does your mommie need to come give you a huggie, lil baby?

Duik
09-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Both of you "win" and get a prize.
Good work guys.
Complaining about complainers is certainly winning strategy.

BTW, Trex wins this one.

Trexller
09-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Did I touch a Nerve. Do you need your blankie? Does your mommie need to come give you a huggie, lil baby?

never takes them long to show their true colors, who they really are inside.

https://media.tenor.com/HJTXKCtOYwgAAAAM/perfect-popcorn.gif

long.liam
09-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Both of you "win" and get a prize.
Good work guys.
Complaining about complainers is certainly winning strategy.

BTW, Trex wins this one.

Complaining? Naw. Just stating the obvious. Stupid people are stupid. I have neither sympathy nor patience for pathetic losers that spend all their time whining about a 20+ year old elf sim. It's like the weirdos that go to school expecting everyone to believe whatever bs god, religion or whatever that they believe in. Just cause you believe whatever, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't think your a pathetic freak that should be tossed and forgotten.

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Play good, not shit classes.

awful take

The entire Eldritch Collective shall feel the vibrations of my passing. They will know of your foul deed.

Trexller
09-02-2023, 09:52 PM
I have neither sympathy nor patience for pathetic losers that spend all their time whining about a 20+ year old elf sim.

So, you just whine about the people who whine?

and this makes you less of a pathetic loser than they are?

long.liam
09-02-2023, 09:55 PM
awful take

The entire Eldritch Collective shall feel the vibrations of my passing. They will know of your foul deed.

Sorry to hear of your death. At least you want have to listen/read anymore of the P99 whiner babies shit posts.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 09:57 PM
So, you just whine about the people who whine?

and this makes you less of a pathetic loser than they are?

Am I whining? Or am I shitting on them? Honestly don't really care either way. I just play here for fun. I just occasionally get kick out laughing at dummies. It's like watching fail videos on youtube. You watch just see how stupid people can be.

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear of your death. At least you want have to listen/read anymore of the P99 whiner babies shit posts.

I wiggled my fingers and waved my hands, but there is no glory in failed last stands!

Trexller
09-02-2023, 09:59 PM
At least you want have to listen/read anymore of the P99 whiner babies shit posts.

https://gifdb.com/images/high/ooh-self-burn-b99-en50q3ezb2fmkosw.gif

long.liam
09-02-2023, 10:01 PM
https://gifdb.com/images/high/ooh-self-burn-b99-en50q3ezb2fmkosw.gif

Ooh Brooklyn 99. I love that show.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 10:02 PM
I wiggled my fingers and waved my hands, but there is no glory in failed last stands!

So poetic. You make this yourself?

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 10:03 PM

You know nothing and think to speak.

Trexller
09-02-2023, 10:03 PM

https://mqemulator.net/npc.php?id=11037

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Go play WoW, empty dullard.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 10:07 PM
https://mqemulator.net/npc.php?id=11037

Ah Pickclaw goblins. EQ's evil poets. They try to murder while reciting poetry to you. Would be quite eloquent if those things weren't so ugly. Also runneye sucks to level in. Ugly zone with no good drops.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Go play WoW, empty dullard.

Tried it. I didn't like it.

Lune
09-02-2023, 10:21 PM
Which is it? Be likeable or play a good class?

Because there is absolutely nothing likeable about being a metaslave on a solved, 24 year old MMO. OP also almost certainly blows ass at their monk or enchanter or whatever easy mode class they play.

Cecily
09-02-2023, 10:38 PM
The trick is to get a reputation for being good on an easy class.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Which is it? Be likeable or play a good class?

Because there is absolutely nothing likeable about being a metaslave on a solved, 24 year old MMO. OP also almost certainly blows ass at their monk or enchanter or whatever easy mode class they play.

You're talking about 2 different threads. Be a likeable person, if you want to be able to form your own groups. Play a good class if you want to solo or actually be useful in a group, raid or whatever. No idea what you mean by easy mode. I guess just an Ad hominem attack? It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks of me. My points are still valid. If what you mean by "easy mode class", is a class that actually brings a lot of utility and power to a group/duo/trio/raid than yes. Some classes are simply poorly designed. Like wizards, they don't bring much to the table that some other class can't do significantly better.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:12 PM
You're talking about 2 different threads. Be a likeable person, if you want to be able to form your own groups. Play a good class if you want to solo or actually be useful in a group, raid or whatever. No idea what you mean by easy mode. I guess just an Ad hominem attack? It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks of me. My points are still valid. If what you mean by "easy mode class", is a class that actually brings a lot of utility and power to a group/duo/trio/raid than yes. Some classes are simply poorly designed. Like wizards, they don't bring much to the table that some other class can't do significantly better.

Translatuon: I play wizards badly.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Translatuon: I play wizards badly.

I assume you meant to spell it Translation, not Translatuon, which is not even a word. Also should be probably have put "You play wizards badly", unless you were actually talking about yourself. Either way, this not really even a argument just another lame attempt at an Ad Hominem attack. You haven't really addressed any of my points. I could be worst wizard player in the history of EQ and still doesn't change that the fact that wizards are just less useful than other classes, same with Rangers, mages and few others. Not saying you should never group with them, but another enchanter, monk, cleric would probably be more useful in the long run.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Also. Being likeable helps. I was a wizzie on live. I was in a small aussie guild who could not raid big zones by ourselves.
Id happily help port other guilds to hate and sky even during my xp sessions. Doing that allowed me to ask favours of larger guilds for epic fights, quests or whatevers. Many guilds knew my name and reciprocated. Rep was a big thing (in my eyes) ymmv.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Lolocaust. Attack my speeling. Touché.
Also.

Your lips are moving.
I hear.
Blah blah blah.
Good try though.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Try and get to sky or fear.
Dumbarse.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Also. Being likeable helps. I was a wizzie on live. I was in a small aussie guild who could not raid big zones by ourselves.
Id happily help port other guilds to hate and sky even during my xp sessions. Doing that allowed me to ask favours of larger guilds for epic fights, quests or whatevers. Many guilds knew my name and reciprocated. Rep was a big thing (in my eyes) ymmv.

That's great, I'm glad to hear it. I even said before. Likability definitely helps with getting into groups, duos, raids, etc. That still change the fact that a different class would better. How about, being likeable and play a good class at the same time. That way people enjoy play with you and they don't suffer from group with you.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Quadrupal post. Super madz.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Try and get to sky or fear.
Dumbarse.

Yep like most classes they have 1 skill that semi-useful. You how I can still get to any plane without rolling or grouping with a wizard. Guild bots. As long as a guild has 1 wizard bot, we can still get to sky and Then log back to over to a better class.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Quadrupal post. Super madz.

Mad about what? You haven't even made a good argument for me to be mad about yet.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:29 PM
That still doesn't change the fact that a different class would be better

There, bold text fixed it for you. Bad sentence structure. Minus 10 eq points. All your eq points are moot.
Please try again.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Nope. Me madz silly. Good grief.

Duik
09-02-2023, 11:30 PM
You le badz at this.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:36 PM
You le badz at this.

Ok. Now I can tell you're just trolling at this point.

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 11:38 PM
You how I can still get to any plane without rolling or grouping with a wizard. Guild bots. As long as a guild has 1 wizard bot, we can still get to sky and Then log back to over to a better class.

Terrible. Go bang a spreadsheet.

Lune
09-02-2023, 11:43 PM
Wizards are truly relatively undervalued on P99 because the game is so widely understood and people are very geared, and wizards tend to be more useful in bad groups. When it comes to leveling, imagine it isn't 2023 and everyone isn't on their 14th fungi tunic alt. You're grouping in Paw or Kaesora, or even city of mist. Your melees dont know they can bind at the NK gypsy camp. Your wizard is going to make building the group and getting it there in the first place massively easier. When someone has to go, they can go grab a replacement. When someone dies, there will be no rezzes available-- they can go pick them up and bring them back. When the shit hits the fan, they can burn everything down. They can stun or otherwise burn down caster mobs. A druid can do most of things as well, but once you get to 50+, the wizard is useful on raids... the druid, not so much, beyond the first few druids.

Back on live, when all the melees had shit gear and nobody knew what the fuck they were doing, wizards were much better. They aren't even that bad, especially if you've got both a bard and an enchanter in group

long.liam
Terrible. Go bang a spreadsheet.

Are you special or something? Hate to resort to Ad Hominem, but you seem to make a lot bizarre posts that make no fucking sense. What the hell does "Go bang a spreadsheet" mean exactly? Or are you just trolling too? Honestly hard to tell.

unsunghero
Also. Being likeable helps

I like to buff everyone I pass always. And by buff I mean to put on multiple useful ones based on my limited understanding of class names after 50…chances are I’m guessing wrong and giving monks and warriors c2 fairly often though

But I don’t think I’m unique in that regard. One wholesome thing about the community is I’m verbally thanked, even in tells sometimes minutes later (because they were afk) like 99% of the time

aussenseiter
09-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Are you special or something? Hate to resort to Ad Hominem, but you seem to make a lot bizarre posts that make no fucking sense. What the hell does "Go bang a spreadsheet" mean exactly? Or are you just trolling too? Honestly hard to tell.

https://i.imgur.com/kBB9uBT.png

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Wizards are truly relatively undervalued on P99 because the game is so widely understood and people are very geared, and wizards tend to be more useful in bad groups. When it comes to leveling, imagine it isn't 2023 and everyone isn't on their 14th fungi tunic alt. You're grouping in Paw or Kaesora, or even city of mist. Your melees dont know they can bind at the NK gypsy camp. Your wizard is going to make building the group and getting it there in the first place massively easier. When someone has to go, they can go grab a replacement. When someone dies, there will be no rezzes available-- they can go pick them up and bring them back. When the shit hits the fan, they can burn everything down. They can stun or otherwise burn down caster mobs. A druid can do most of things as well, but once you get to 50+, the wizard is useful on raids... the druid, not so much, beyond the first few druids.

Back on live, when all the melees had shit gear and nobody knew what the fuck they were doing, wizards were much better. They aren't even that bad, especially if you've got both a bard and an enchanter in group

I don't necessarily disagree with you on that. Although, it might be more accurate to say that because players didn't know enough about the game back then, it appeared that wizards were more useful than they really were. I don't know how this thread got derailed with this subject. I don't even care that much about this. I just like to make fun of the people who whine, because I won't invite their wizard/ranger or whatever shit class they play into my group.

long.liam
09-02-2023, 11:56 PM
I like to buff everyone I pass always. And by buff I mean to put on multiple useful ones based on my limited understanding of class names after 50…chances are I’m guessing wrong and giving monks and warriors c2 fairly often though

But I don’t think I’m unique in that regard. One wholesome thing about the community is I’m verbally thanked, even in tells sometimes minutes later (because they were afk) like 99% of the time

I don't have problem with people being nice to others. I even spent 3 hours the other day, just powerleveling a bunch random people in mistmoore for free. To be fair though, I was trying to raise my ring of scale faction at the same time, but still free power leveling for a bunch of random people is actually a pretty nice thing to do.

long.liam
09-03-2023, 12:03 AM
It's almost like those old cartoons. The guy that has a Angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. The Angel in me wants to help people and be nice to others and power level newbies. The devil in me wants me to be selfish, conceited and only out for me. Honestly, this is just stupid old Video game anyway. Reciprocity though is pretty huge thing for me.

Trexller
09-03-2023, 12:34 AM
you've already convinced the entire community you are a raging douche bag

you aren't going back now

long.liam
09-03-2023, 12:40 AM
you've already convinced the entire community you are a raging douche bag

you aren't going back now

It's good thing you don't represent the whole community or I might actually be worried here. Also, A well known dirtbag with a shit reputation calling someone else a douche bag is kind of Ironic.

unsunghero
09-03-2023, 12:47 AM
I don't have problem with people being nice to others. I even spent 3 hours the other day, just powerleveling a bunch random people in mistmoore for free. To be fair though, I was trying to raise my ring of scale faction at the same time, but still free power leveling for a bunch of random people is actually a pretty nice thing to do.

Uh oh, I recently shit on that faction. Is that important for something? I don’t see myself doing the CoV or other dragon’s quests though

Trexller
09-03-2023, 12:47 AM
It's good thing you don't represent the whole community or I might actually be worried here. Also, A well known dirtbag with a shit reputation calling someone else a douche bag is kind of Ironic.

what's so bad about me? :confused:

Trexller
09-03-2023, 12:49 AM
Uh oh, I recently shit on that faction. Is that important for something? I don’t see myself doing the CoV or other dragon’s quests though

if you keep playing you surely will need CoV faction, fortunately it's really easy to raise. Well not so much easy, but the mobs are plentiful. Hang out in kael at WL zone and tag faction pulls, that makes it easy.

Ring of Scale you'll never need

long.liam
09-03-2023, 12:50 AM

Only if you want help with pulling one of the Kunark dragons or keeping Esorpa harmonied for others. Ring of Scale doesn't have any quests available, at least not in this era.

long.liam
09-03-2023, 12:53 AM
what's so bad about me? :confused:

I'd have to make a whole thread just to explain that. One look at your avatar already tells me all I need to know about you.

long.liam
09-03-2023, 01:32 AM

COV is easy as fuck to raise though. Just park your toon in Kael. Then Whenever a EQ get a Tag on Statue & AOW. +500 CoV for each of those, so +1000 CoV total. Vindi is about +50 COV i think and then the "Faction mobs" are about +25 each, so about +250 faction for 10 of them every 30 mins.

magnetaress
09-03-2023, 08:25 AM
I get a real kick out of making fun of the whiner babies that play here. Bitching about all kinds of shit. I love it when someone sends me a request to group, just so I can say no to them. Watching people rage quit because they suck at the game and no one wants to group with them, is funny as hell. "Waah, this server is not the classic that I remember!" Waah, No one wants to group with my stupid, unlikable ass!" "Waaah! The GMs banned me for being a fucking idiot that tried to dox the server owners!" God damn, this shit can't be real. Got to a be a bunch of trolls here. I can't believe real people could be this stupid or lack this much self awareness. No one owes you anything bitch! Get over it! Does this look like the fucking college campus. We are not here for your "feelings". Play the game as is. Get good at your class. Play good, not shit classes. Otherwise take your whiny baby feelings somewhere else.

You sound like a whiner urself.

G-d bless!

Arvan
09-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Whining about whining we got a real winner of a thread

BigChief
09-23-2023, 05:50 PM

That was one long whine and cry, you sound 100% triggered.

Gugg
09-23-2023, 06:27 PM
Do you listen to music?

Today's music is a whinefest in song format.

Gugg
09-23-2023, 06:31 PM
There's so much to complain about though.

You must have really low standards and expectations.

aussenseiter
09-23-2023, 10:53 PM
One important thing I learned recently is that you shouldn't provide feedback when you're asked to provide feedback or people will think you're whiny and too sensitive.

spiritsofrock
09-23-2023, 11:14 PM
Loud noises?

aussenseiter
09-24-2023, 12:07 AM
Loud noises?

No it's fine. I'm in 1 guild and you're in 2 or 3 guilds.

I must be wrong.

Gugg
09-24-2023, 03:30 PM
One important thing I learned recently is that you shouldn't provide feedback when you're asked to provide feedback or people will think you're whiny and too sensitive.

In the company I used to work for, the analysts disregarded 1 star ratings and 5 star ratings completely on the feedback survey.

Arvan
09-24-2023, 07:22 PM
Lol the OP and the first comment is like if you put two newborn babies in a WWE cage match