View Full Version : Ghosts.

magnetaress
08-20-2023, 03:42 PM
G-d bless.

Trexller
08-20-2023, 05:10 PM
Ghosts.

Apparitions or Erotic Pottery?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/10/26/books/review/26mcgrath/26mcgrath-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExN3RxY3NxcDl6dHhwY3RtbmRneXFqazJ 1b3FrOWcxMHZ3MmIxazg3cyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjd D1n/xT0GqgJ4EapuPA3AUo/200.gif

loramin
08-20-2023, 05:20 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/48KjBlsWfVm78ODR6L/giphy.gif

magnetaress
08-21-2023, 01:09 PM
The poltergeisty 👻 kind!

loramin
08-21-2023, 02:28 PM
It's a fun show if you are looking for a comedy. The first few episodes are more cute than funny, but once it gets going it's a real belly laugh.

magnetaress
08-22-2023, 09:48 PM
I'm looking for a final death. Praying for it every day.

Is it sacrilege to pray for G-d to totally annihilate and obliterate my soul?

magnetaress
08-22-2023, 11:25 PM
I'm looking for a final death. Praying for it every day.

Is it sacrilege to pray for G-d to totally annihilate and obliterate my soul?

So I did a bunch of research on this: for a believer G-d will grant this. He just isn't like in a hurry especially if you remain faithful because he really loves u and wants you to find happiness.

Butt he will. If all is said and done on judgment day I am free to refuse heaven or resurrection in New Jerusalem and seek the lake of fire where I will finally be utterly destroyed. And no, I don't have to sin or go against the 10 commandments or be unfaithful to be released and seek obliteration. I can even go this road with gratitude for G-ds creation and the life he gave. Without wanting it everlasting. Or feeling worthy of his love.

Just gotta be patient because he will not grant this on a whim or prayer you gotta live your life. I'm guessing all bets are off if we try to take matters into our own hands (trust me it doesn't work out so well and you will suffer more before the final judgment).

Lune
08-23-2023, 01:07 AM
cIWMWCcpO_Y?t=27

magnetaress
08-23-2023, 10:02 AM
Beautiful 😍 thanks lune! 😇🧸🌈🤗😜🥰

arvidez
08-23-2023, 06:00 PM
Beautiful 😍 thanks lune! 😇🧸🌈🤗😜🥰

Infectious
08-26-2023, 08:18 PM
Once smoked dmt and seen my ghost leave my body. But how did I see my ghost, leave my body that I was currently in? I have no idea. I was watching everything in the room from a 3rd person.

Then flowers started to pop up, then everything came into color because I guess I was seeing in black and white. At that point, I realized everything was made of perfect flowers. I tried to pick one from my wall and a gnome made of metallic glass pops out across the room and tells me ai can't pick the flowers.

magnetaress
08-27-2023, 01:37 AM
you where dying !

Tormmac
08-27-2023, 11:44 PM
do yourself a favor and youtube some manly p hall lectures, and make sure its not AI voice stuff stealing his name and shill shit, find lectures he actually gave personally

arvidez
08-28-2023, 11:47 AM
do yourself a favor and youtube some manly p hall lectures, and make sure its not AI voice stuff stealing his name and shill shit, find lectures he actually gave personally

mp hall and rudolf Stiener when i cant sleep.

arvidez
08-28-2023, 11:53 AM
Once smoked dmt and seen my ghost leave my body. But how did I see my ghost, leave my body that I was currently in? I have no idea. I was watching everything in the room from a 3rd person.

Then flowers started to pop up, then everything came into color because I guess I was seeing in black and white. At that point, I realized everything was made of perfect flowers. I tried to pick one from my wall and a gnome made of metallic glass pops out across the room and tells me ai can't pick the flowers.

ai cant pick the flowers. cool idea that taking dmt is artificial entry into that realm and for full access something else is required. what shape/color were flowers?

Rager and Quitter
08-28-2023, 11:57 AM
What kind of drugged out thread did I just subject my eyes to? People wanting to die? People doing drugs to the point of dying?

I'm so glad my life isn't fucked up.

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 12:09 PM
i'm drug free 100% unless u count polyethelene glycol

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 12:10 PM
butt ya i pray to g-d judge me and plz let me chose the lake of fire ever day even tho i was a good boi in life (sort of as best a boi as anyone can be)

aussenseiter
08-28-2023, 12:59 PM
i'm drug free 100% unless u count polyethelene glycol

What you bumpin antifreeze for?

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 02:49 PM
What you bumpin antifreeze for?

My guts are a mess and I'm in extreme agony unless I drink at least a half dose of this every day

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-17118/polyethylene-glycol-3350-oral/details

PEG3350

I'm fully cyborg now. Plastic is a necessary part of my diet. Otherwise I die from excruciatingly horrible bursted bowels and sepsis and blood clots.

aussenseiter
08-28-2023, 02:51 PM
My guts are a mess and I'm in extreme agony unless I drink at least a half dose of this every day

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-17118/polyethylene-glycol-3350-oral/details

PEG3350

I'm fully cyborg now. Plastic is a necessary part of my diet. Otherwise I die from excruciatingly horrible bursted bowels and sepsis and blood clots.

PEG can be found in a number of other products, including skin creams and personal lubricants

lol

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 03:07 PM
Well the plan was and still is to get with my doctor and let them know I'm dependent on it now so they can run more tests buttttttttt a lot has come up and I'm just treading water with Jesus at my side.

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 03:10 PM
PEG can be found in a number of other products, including skin creams and personal lubricants

lol

I feel like they can maybe make a better profit off of it then just fiber fruit and water at this point.

Regular Metamucil and just fiber like the little twigs (fiber one) doesn't seem to work at all or just makes it worse and more painful.

I still try to eat like an ounce of the twigs tho as that in combination with the PEG seems to be ideal.

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 03:12 PM

lol

So like if they are making barrels of it they just label some 3350 for human consumption and mark up the price because it's like "medical grade".

The alternative is to stop eating solid foods altogether which I'm ready to do also.

magnetaress
08-28-2023, 03:13 PM
I drink enough water i have to pee like a trucker 500x a day. So that isn't the issue.