PDA

View Full Version : The Current State of P99 Streaming: Accost Malds

Gorbon
08-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Move over ryan and sean!!! what happens next is unimaginable 🤯🤯🤯🤯

https://youtu.be/3ZTgn2HCLgc

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001514699583655967/1137475088262897814/image.png

Deathloop
08-05-2023, 04:17 PM
yikes...

-paipai

zombietychus
08-05-2023, 04:44 PM
we all know
that
THAT'S
A
D
K
P
MINUS

unsunghero
08-05-2023, 10:37 PM
If P99streaming was more like that I bet streaming would be more popular

WoW freakouts still better tho

I can vouch it isn’t that hard to be bad at a game this old

Trexller
08-05-2023, 10:50 PM
needs more Sikh with broom handle

Arvan
08-06-2023, 02:27 AM
Don’t know what they’re screaming about but they should prob just chill :)

Gorbon
08-06-2023, 03:27 AM
we all know
that
THAT'S
A
D
K
P
MINUS

-50dkp? My brother in christ, he's looking to switch guilds!

Toxigen
08-06-2023, 08:28 AM
wow

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Cool! Things don't change. No shame in ever going full angry German kid. Folks back home, they don't understand what it's like. Time for a Hoot BHD meme?

Naaaah.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-31-2015/GHw57k.gif

My take is, Mary gobblin knob just stop with "this is an x year old game loser." taunt.

My mom is an x year old whore. I still check in with her.

unsunghero
08-06-2023, 12:06 PM
Cool! Things don't change. No shame in ever going full angry German kid. Folks back home, they don't understand what it's like. Time for a Hoot BHD meme?

Naaaah.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-31-2015/GHw57k.gif

My take is, Mary gobblin knob just stop with "this is an x year old game loser." taunt.

My mom is an x year old whore. I still check in with her.

Ya, technically if the age of the game somehow reduced difficulty then we should all be able to beat the original Mario, ghosts n goblins, and Tetris almost blindfolded at the point

cd288
08-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Always skeptical of these kinds of freak out vids. The guy who isn’t yelling also seems like he’s an annoying player…and the video cuts in right before the freak out. How do we know if the other annoying dude wasn’t fucking badgering the guy for like an hour until he finally got so annoyed with him that he snapped

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Ya, technically if the age of the game somehow reduced difficulty then we should all be able to beat the original Mario, ghosts n goblins, and Tetris almost blindfolded at the point

It's the joke is old. It's exactly like some kid with a gouged-out eye teasing the blind kid for poking him with the car aerial. "You are such an idiot, look at yourself. You are so blind you just poked my eye out! Behold your patheticness, Blindy McBlindman." So there is this kind of backwash of irony that hits the mods is my thinking. I think more people should lose it, but not when driving. That should be given.

Grimlust666
08-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Always skeptical of these kinds of freak out vids. The guy who isn’t yelling also seems like he’s an annoying player…and the video cuts in right before the freak out. How do we know if the other annoying dude wasn’t fucking badgering the guy for like an hour until he finally got so annoyed with him that he snapped

VoD is available. Can just watch for yourself to see the entire context.

Gorbon
08-06-2023, 08:36 PM
VoD is available. Can just watch for yourself to see the entire context.

take it from him, he orchestrated this monstrosity himself!! 😂😂😂😂

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1001514699583655967/1137906738889244823/image.png

Trexller
08-06-2023, 08:44 PM
yeah but who is pulling Obama's strings?

a state senator doesn't just become a political powerhouse overnight on their own

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-07-2023, 10:01 AM

a state senator doesn't just become a political powerhouse overnight on their own

Biden did, back in the day. Delaware baby. It's a one issue state. Delaware is an on-shore corporate tax haven. That is the job of Delaware. It is simple but important job.

Oh, and Dover AFB. Gotta keep Dover hopping 24/7. Those engines never stop idling at Dover.

Cheney was Wyoming. Why Wyoming? It is the easiest senate seat to buy in the country. Cheney is / pure DC, as was / is Biden.

Some Senate seats exist to make their states fat. Other Senate seats, are basically federal property. They are "reserved" so to speak.

System works alriight too. Apex currency, apex economy, apex military.

And people say what about gay people / black people / non-Christians cuz they butt hurt their outlook is obsolete. Has been for decades really. Sucks to be in the scrap heap.

aussenseiter
08-07-2023, 10:31 AM

He did the keynote speech at the convention the year Easter Island guy ran.

Tormmac
08-07-2023, 10:35 AM
its the (((dwarves)))

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-07-2023, 11:09 AM
He did the keynote speech at the convention the year Easter Island guy ran.

The fact is Senate seats are often used by the federal government as placeholders. Future such-and-such.

So wondering how one goes from a state senator to a senator to president is kind of like wondering why magnets work. Sure, it is complicated. But they clearly do work the way you are wondering about and so, let it go.

Everything works exactly how it is supposed to work, from the perspective of the material involved. Newton rules our plane. You just have to be able to back-translate things to black-body radiation, stop there, and then move out.

Prana Kundalini. I learned it in jail.

druidbob
08-07-2023, 07:46 PM

You can thank Star Trek Voyager for Obama's sudden rise to power. No, seriously.

Trexller
08-08-2023, 10:14 AM
You can thank Star Trek Voyager for Obama's sudden rise to power. No, seriously.

lol you gotta expand on that

Janeway screw up the timeline with all the travel thru those subspace corridors?

druidbob
08-08-2023, 11:29 AM
lol you gotta expand on that

Janeway screw up the timeline with all the travel thru those subspace corridors?

The show was struggling so they decided to bring on a new character. Jeri Ryan was cast as 7 of 9. She was married to Jack Ryan, who was the Republican candidate for the Illinois Senate seat, but then started a relationship with the producer of Voyager and eventually filed for divorce. During the divorce process, some very embarrassing details about Jack Ryan's personal life became public. This caused him to suddenly tank in the polls, and handed an easy victory to Obama on election day.

Lune
08-09-2023, 03:42 PM
The show was struggling so they decided to bring on a new character. Jeri Ryan was cast as 7 of 9. She was married to Jack Ryan, who was the Republican candidate for the Illinois Senate seat, but then started a relationship with the producer of Voyager and eventually filed for divorce. During the divorce process, some very embarrassing details about Jack Ryan's personal life became public. This caused him to suddenly tank in the polls, and handed an easy victory to Obama on election day.

lol this is gold

Ezpk
08-09-2023, 04:33 PM
PvP solves these issues

! ! ! T E A M S 9 9 - J U S T D O I T ! ! !

reznor_
08-14-2023, 02:47 PM

lol

McCOZE
08-14-2023, 11:37 PM
Oof

Bardp1999
08-15-2023, 09:53 AM
Seems like a reasonable response to dying 3 times at Geos, dont see what the problem here is