PDA

View Full Version : Unchainedfury’s Shame

Duckwalk
07-28-2023, 12:37 PM
Unchainedfury goes out of his way to misunderstand long established server rules, is thoroughly and repeatedly embarrassed culminating with CSR tomahawk dunking on him, and now the thread is gone?

Can OP delete threads or are staff helping UCF save face?

Smoofers
07-28-2023, 12:39 PM
Unchainedfury goes out of his way to misunderstand long established server rules, is thoroughly and repeatedly embarrassed culminating with CSR tomahawk dunking on him, and now the thread is gone?

Mad and obsessed

skulldudes
07-28-2023, 01:41 PM
lol i was wondering what happened to that thread, specifically like a day after the vid posted of him training the shit out of peeps in tov :o

Toxigen
07-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Unchained Flurries

Solist
07-28-2023, 07:10 PM
Did you singlehandedly change the meta for gearing a necro on p99 from mac HP/AC to max HP/AC? Bro, sit down.

https://i.imgur.com/XeDZy6t.png

Infectious
07-28-2023, 09:48 PM
Did you singlehandedly change the meta for gearing a necro on p99 from mac HP/AC to max HP/AC? Bro, sit down.

https://i.imgur.com/XeDZy6t.png

That is one sexy furry human non binary pink fox person.

Duik
07-29-2023, 08:03 AM

Do you usually keep a pile of shit around?

Teako
08-01-2023, 01:28 AM
UCF and that RL group of friends were probably the worst things to happen to blue.

outright/rampant cheating, dual boxing, scummy insta-gquits to snipe raid targets from their own guild, all kinds of just insane underhanded scumbag shit. Then they got banned for RMT.

And detoxx INVITED THEM BACK EVERY TIME.

Smoofers
08-01-2023, 11:27 AM
UCF and that RL group of friends were probably the worst things to happen to blue.

outright/rampant cheating, dual boxing, scummy insta-gquits to snipe raid targets from their own guild, all kinds of just insane underhanded scumbag shit. Then they got banned for RMT.

So what? Fortune favors the bold, not pussies who beg for table scraps in the UN.

Jimjam
08-01-2023, 11:34 AM
As disruptive as you claim them to be to a guild, it would be more disruptive to have them in an opposing guild (better to have the trainer than be the trainee?) - from that pragmatic perspective I understand Detoxx’s decision (but i believe it is more than just pragmatism that guides such a decision).

Arvan
08-01-2023, 11:35 AM
So what? Fortune favors the bold, not pussies who beg for table scraps in the UN.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NddbptUuZ3Q/X0U_Ggf4hnI/AAAAAAAALsY/7AdtIJPQYz8wlBc_HipiDGo9G43bhEZXQCLcBGAsYHQ/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/cringe.png

Toxigen
08-01-2023, 01:19 PM
the pixels must flow

play-makers get a free pass

Arvan
08-01-2023, 02:58 PM
the pixels must flow

yeah, no

Trexller
08-01-2023, 03:23 PM
the pixels must flow

that does seem to be the status quo

Teako
08-01-2023, 06:30 PM
As disruptive as you claim them to be to a guild, it would be more disruptive to have them in an opposing guild (better to have the trainer than be the trainee?) - from that pragmatic perspective I understand Detoxx’s decision (but i believe it is more than just pragmatism that guides such a decision).

They wouldn't train/etc - they were cowards. They wouldn't do anything but corner warrior because they were terrified of getting banned/investigated. What they'd do is just sandbag twoboxed alts in WTOV/HoT hiding in corners mooching dkp all cycle to buy tradables.

While simultaneously spot-gqutting their alts to contest their own guild on raid targets.

Then when two of the four got quite literally all of their accounts perma'd for RMT.. Detoxx pulled the greasy-fat "UHM WHELL ITSCH MY GHUSILD" schtick despite playing for 30 minutes once a month for Vulak only - to force reinvite them despite all leadership saying no.

But hey, it's not like that decision making path quite literally killed three consecutive guilds.

Tann
08-01-2023, 06:52 PM

P99 Bold
https://media.tenor.com/72oDkOsZEUIAAAAM/no-life-south-park.gif

SantagarBrax
08-02-2023, 05:05 AM

LOL get the fuck outta here kid... even Staff are wrong here and there, and there and back again, by Bilbo Baggins. Tell everyone you suck dick and seek fulfillment from being a negative piece of shit without saying it out loud :) Useless drama queen that you are.

Thread is gone because the truth hurts, not that I noticed. I exposed the lie that LoS "camps" is. NOT CLASSIC

lol i was wondering what happened to that thread, specifically like a day after the vid posted of him training the shit out of peeps in tov :o

I didn't notice the thread was deleted and I don't give a fuck about whatever lies you're attempting to spread. Sounding like Samaranth the Sychopant in this bitch making up lies and falsehoods to fit in to your bullshit blue gen suck fest.

Fuck off, tenderly, of course.. No offense to Tenderly, o7

You dudes are gay as fuck, always seeking drama.

This is the best photo of all time, thank you Motec and friends :D

Mock what you don't understand, I'll still never explain it to you. Figure it out yourself. There's no magic to why I'm the best Necro on this Project or on Live..it's not the gear, it's not the methods, the knowledge, nor an ego issue...simply put, I give 100% every day all day. That's it. None of you are willing to go where I go, because you've never been where I've been. Period.

Real recognize Real, you simps are too easy to spot and I entertain the conversation for my own amusement. Thanks for the laughs while you spout your lies out of jealousy and envy, the signs of a weak Charlie male.

Bitch, you just made up some hot bullshit while attempting to spout it as facts. All my friends are dead and I've never cheated in this game or Life. I'd put your ass out on point just to take a landmine and spare the rest of us the trouble of a dumbass piece of shit human being such as yourself. Thank you for your service. /toast

Say what you want to say about Detoxx, the Lord knows I've had my disagreements, yet he's changed since his child was born. How weak can you be to attack someone in such an obvious disinformation campaign and not be called out for it?

Fuck you, kid, we aren't "RL friends" or "friends" of any other type. We just understand each other and that "Competition" is what makes P99 Great, not any of these other distractions nor "instant" gratifications.

What's your in game toons so we all know who you are? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to provide it?

I'm tired of you bitch made mother fuckers spouting nonsense and attempting to change history to fit your googly goggly narrative. May as well be the Taliban tearing down what you don't understand instead of building up to it.

Fuck You, You Motherfucker You.

I mean that with love.

o7

Have a nice day :)

Duik
08-02-2023, 06:27 AM
You kiss your sugar daddy wiff dat mouf?

skulldudes
08-02-2023, 07:52 AM
lol, it's so embarrassing to watch unfold but i just can't look away

Ennewi
08-02-2023, 08:27 AM
LOL get the fuck outta here kid... even Staff are wrong here and there, and there and back again, by Bilbo Baggins. Tell everyone you suck dick and seek fulfillment from being a negative piece of shit without saying it out loud :) Useless drama queen that you are.

Thread is gone because the truth hurts, not that I noticed. I exposed the lie that LoS "camps" is. NOT CLASSIC

I didn't notice the thread was deleted and I don't give a fuck about whatever lies you're attempting to spread. Sounding like Samaranth the Sychopant in this bitch making up lies and falsehoods to fit in to your bullshit blue gen suck fest.

Mock what you don't understand, I'll still never explain it to you. Figure it out yourself. There's no magic to why I'm the best Necro on this Project or on Live..it's not the gear, it's not the methods, the knowledge, nor an ego issue...simply put, I give 100% every day all day. That's it. None of you are willing to go where I go, because you've never been where I've been. Period.

Real recognize Real, you simps are too easy to spot and I entertain the conversation for my own amusement. Thanks for the laughs while you spout your lies out of jealousy and envy, the signs of a weak Charlie male.

Bitch, you just made up some hot bullshit while attempting to spout it as facts. All my friends are dead and I've never cheated in this game or Life. I'd put your ass out on point just to take a landmine and spare the rest of us the trouble of a dumbass piece of shit human being such as yourself. Thank you for your service. /toast

Say what you want to say about Detoxx, the Lord knows I've had my disagreements, yet he's changed since his child was born. How weak can you be to attack someone in such an obvious disinformation campaign and not be called out for it?

Fuck you, kid, we aren't "RL friends" or "friends" of any other type. We just understand each other and that "Competition" is what makes P99 Great, not any of these other distractions nor "instant" gratifications.

What's your in game toons so we all know who you are? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to provide it?

I'm tired of you bitch made mother fuckers spouting nonsense and attempting to change history to fit your googly goggly narrative. May as well be the Taliban tearing down what you don't understand instead of building up to it.

I mean that with love.

o7

You're not that guy, pal. You're not that guy.

Pint
08-02-2023, 08:37 AM
I have no beef with unchainedfury but it's a little bold to pretend like you're on the same level as necros like kharizzar and necrious. They ran circles around you and would still today despite not playing for years.

Toxigen
08-02-2023, 08:59 AM
laughs in yikes

Ripqozko
08-02-2023, 10:48 AM
I have no beef with unchainedfury but it's a little bold to pretend like you're on the same level as necros like kharizzar and necrious. They ran circles around you and would still today despite not playing for years.

Necrious hands down best necro , it’s not even close.

Snaggles
08-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Lol what was that post from UCF?? I feel like I stumbled upon an EQ themed dominatrix rapper.

Is cringe still in fashion? This guy is an example you don’t have to be good at EQ or even tolerable as a person, find a band of neckbeards, show up and warm body raids, take your lashings and laughs from the guild leader, you too can have all the Vulak gear you want.

This is the last time you respect me, Duckwalk!

Thaak
08-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Unhingedbaby has truly gone off the rails. Yikes.

Toxigen
08-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Necrious hands down best necro , it’s not even close.

VP legend

Ripqozko
08-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Don’t let this thread distract you from the fact that UCF stood up to his bully only to get on his knees and beg to get back in VQ, hope that helps.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406515&highlight=Bully

Arvan
08-02-2023, 11:42 AM

I mean that with love.

o7

Holy meltdown batman

https://fpi.somethingawful.com/sasbi/promo/b24b1810/f41d38b5/5728a9f5/6b043d35/15044newsimg.jpg

Toxigen
08-02-2023, 11:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lHoV9KK.gif

Trexller
08-02-2023, 12:09 PM
the signs of a weak Charlie male.

oh i have to address this

so uhh, alpha/beta male isn't scaled on the NATO phonetic alphabet... you know, alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo etc...

it's the greek alphabet, alpha, beta, gamma, delta etc...

so the step lower than beta is Gamma Male.

which sounds like the incredible hulk.

cd288
08-02-2023, 12:12 PM

so uhh, alpha/beta male isn't scaled on the NATO phonetic alphabet... you know, alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo etc...

UF is uneducated? Wow what a surprise

Wall O Lead
08-02-2023, 01:48 PM
EQ brain rot at its finest.

Jimjam
08-02-2023, 02:10 PM

I thought it was just a drug reference. You know - charlie chalk?

cd288
08-02-2023, 02:14 PM

Oh so now we're moving the goalposts from "I'm right and that this isn't 4 camps" to "this isn't classic" once the staff came in and destroyed your original argument. It was fun watching you get absolutely dunked on by the staff after your whiney rant. Truly one of the best moments in RnF in a long time lol

In case anyone reads this and somehow believes UnhingedFury's claim that someone is spreading lies, here is the video referenced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TREM0ZwV9E0

Intentionally training a guild because he's such a no lifer. Like how can you care about a 24 year old ancient MMO so much to actually want to ruin things for others? You seriously must have some sort of mental imbalance.

simply put, I give 100% every day all day. That's it. None of you are willing to go where I go, because you've never been where I've been. Period.

It's too bad you can't delete comments in RnF otherwise I would tell you to really delete this. It's extremely cringe-inducing. I am glad that you are proud of giving 100% to guild/raid leaders who think you are a joke and have repeatedly abused you only for you to come crawling back begging to be let back into their guild. You are very impressive, everyone thinks so for sure.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-02-2023, 02:14 PM
People who delete shit can eat Nazi dick
https://i.imgur.com/QZynjiF.jpg

Ennewi
08-02-2023, 02:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nLiOamn.png

Gone but not forgotten.

Toxigen
08-02-2023, 02:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nLiOamn.png

Gone but not forgotten.

lol

Duckwalk
08-02-2023, 04:38 PM
As fun as watching Unchainedfury have an absolute meltdown is, what happened to the original thread?

cd288
08-02-2023, 06:03 PM
Probably deleted to avoid his spreading of misinformation/incorrect rules and the staff tends to not appreciate totally unfair staff bashing and will delete threads accordingly.

Arvan
08-02-2023, 07:59 PM
When did staff bashing become okay? He's still allowed in here?

xdrcfrx
08-02-2023, 08:04 PM
incoherent flailing about

seek help

Finarfin
08-02-2023, 09:02 PM

He sure didn't say it eloquently like detoxx when he staff bashed

aussenseiter
08-02-2023, 09:08 PM
Probably deleted to avoid his spreading of misinformation/incorrect rules and the staff tends to not appreciate totally unfair staff bashing and will delete threads accordingly.

Does admin ever overrule guide decisions? This is the meat of his claim.

Trexller
08-02-2023, 09:13 PM
you gotta be pretty overt and nasty to catch a ban for staff bashing

they aren't little insecure kids who are gonna get triggered over minor words like most people these days

they also don't read these forums, because they don't care what any of us think

Andyman1022
08-02-2023, 09:18 PM
UCF is literally the worst person I’ve ever met on p99, and that’s saying a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more self absorbed person, and bro you don’t even play a good class. I remember the time your stupid ass BIS self asked me to dispel/pre-slow a chardok placeholder because it was too hard for you to kill. Play an enchanter if you want a powerful class, literally no one cares about how many players you can twitch before you are oom. Get wrekt nerd and find a new outlet, no one likes you, period.

Arvan
08-02-2023, 09:55 PM

they aren't little insecure kids who are gonna get triggered over minor words like most people these days

That's not how that works, but I had fun reading your post LOL

Teako
08-03-2023, 03:58 AM

You, Sircuckin, the paladin, the rogue, the druid.. all advertised yourselves as RL friends.

You were all utter garbage corner warriors that got caught, banned, and mocked.

I guild kicked you out of Aftermath three times myself. I caught you afk in the Tizmak tunnels with your friends during ringwar multiple times. I caught your rogue alt sneak/hiding in HoT near Essedera spawned and full-DKP reset your entire clique.

What a clown.

Toxigen
08-03-2023, 07:28 AM
UCF is literally the worst person I’ve ever met on p99, and that’s saying a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more self absorbed person, and bro you don’t even play a good class. I remember the time your stupid ass BIS self asked me to dispel/pre-slow a chardok placeholder because it was too hard for you to kill. Play an enchanter if you want a powerful class, literally no one cares about how many players you can twitch before you are oom. Get wrekt nerd and find a new outlet, no one likes you, period.

He's a pretty solid playmaker. Not Furoar-level but probably top 10% of current p99 raiders. He's the kind of guy you may not like but you don't want to see him on the other side of the playing field.

But yeah, hes gone full retard a few too many times. RIP in pepperinos.

Ripqozko
08-03-2023, 08:20 AM
He's a pretty solid playmaker. Not Furoar-level but probably top 10% of current p99 raiders. He's the kind of guy you may not like but you don't want to see him on the other side of the playing field.

But yeah, hes gone full retard a few too many times. RIP in pepperinos.

Nah I don’t mind him being on other side, his issue is even the other side don’t want him. Hope that helps.

Snaggles
08-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Oh he’s a playmaker. The kind that plays fort while eating glue.

cd288
08-03-2023, 11:31 AM

That's incorrect multiple staff members definitely read these forums. How do you think the other thread got deleted genius?

cd288
08-03-2023, 11:34 AM
You, Sircuckin, the paladin, the rogue, the druid.. all advertised yourselves as RL friends.

You were all utter garbage corner warriors that got caught, banned, and mocked.

I guild kicked you out of Aftermath three times myself. I caught you afk in the Tizmak tunnels with your friends during ringwar multiple times. I caught your rogue alt sneak/hiding in HoT near Essedera spawned and full-DKP reset your entire clique.

What a clown.

Nothing more sad than someone so obsessed with pixels that they will AFK DKP leach. Like, you're so bored of playing the game yet you're still so obsessed with getting gear that you'll AFK leach DKP? Just super sad at that point.

radda
08-03-2023, 12:05 PM

DAMN

radda
08-03-2023, 12:09 PM

fucking Pint with the de-leveler,
This is quite true.

Toxigen
08-03-2023, 02:06 PM
AFK dkp leech should be a bannable offense honestly

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-03-2023, 02:22 PM

Prolly back when Kunark lasted for nearly 10 years. That drove a lot of people nuts. I mean, we saw little kids we knew as background raid noise on vent to grow up and play bards. America was in trouble and p99 was not helping.

Stop thinking this is cool. Things are really messed up and I'm surprised we are all as chill as we are. Do you know how many players have simply "disappeared"?

Yeah. Sicario shit. Limblessbodyswingsfrombridge.gif.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-03-2023, 02:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0AGZ000.jpg

Snaggles
08-03-2023, 03:10 PM
AFK dkp leech should be a bannable offense honestly

Ripqozko
08-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Looks like he is forum banned now

Lune
08-03-2023, 10:36 PM
I mean, we saw little kids we knew as background raid noise on vent to grow up and play bards.

lmao

eisley
08-30-2023, 01:48 AM

can confirm. necrious and i were in opposing guilds yet he inspired me to make a necro and get the starter kit (soul well, epic, strings, soulfires, willsapper, etc) and able to solo 22 a half decade ago. and i'm arguably the worst player in the history of the game.

i don't think ucf is a bad person. i don't know why he chose to do what he did - but this game does have an unusual effect on people. i think he's a solid player, but this idea that he was some amazing innovator just sounds silly to any washed up veterans like myself.

spiritsofrock
08-30-2023, 04:31 AM
Let’s keep talking about the same person…it’s really fun

Toxigen
08-30-2023, 08:22 AM
Let’s keep talking about the same person…it’s really fun

the circle jerk always needs a villain to seethe over

there was a forum post with "detoxx" in it every half hour for 4 years

eisley
09-02-2023, 07:06 AM
the circle jerk always needs a villain to seethe over

there was a forum post with "detoxx" in it every half hour for 4 years

to be fair, detoxx was relevant. his choices had lasting impact on the server. plus he has a pretty fascinating arc. people barely remember now that detoxx used to be a total scrub. i once clicked my guise in front of him, having never spoken to him, and he sent me a tell calling me a "gay person'

he led failed guild after failed guild and was a literal living meme. but he didn't give up. now, i respect him.

but yeah villainy is abound. even i was one for a few minutes, before the server collectively forgot how mediocre i am and literally just forgot i was a bad person or something. so i saw the mob mentality first hand. its very bizarre. the strangest part is the stories people make up. i heard the most outrageous shit about myself. it low-key made me feel like an evil genius.

then i raided for awhile and got bored and quit again and no one cared.

Toxigen
09-02-2023, 09:17 AM
to be fair, detoxx was relevant. his choices had lasting impact on the server. plus he has a pretty fascinating arc. people barely remember now that detoxx used to be a total scrub. i once clicked my guise in front of him, having never spoken to him, and he sent me a tell calling me a "gay person'

he led failed guild after failed guild and was a literal living meme. but he didn't give up. now, i respect him.

but yeah villainy is abound. even i was one for a few minutes, before the server collectively forgot how mediocre i am and literally just forgot i was a bad person or something. so i saw the mob mentality first hand. its very bizarre. the strangest part is the stories people make up. i heard the most outrageous shit about myself. it low-key made me feel like an evil genius.

then i raided for awhile and got bored and quit again and no one cared.

sounds about right, can relate

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Can we move this to the Nursing Home server ideas forum?

eisley
09-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Can we move this to the Nursing Home server ideas forum?

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. I had a horrific realization.

I was 17 when I signed up for p99 alpha.

Fuck.

Lowako
09-08-2023, 03:51 AM
Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. I had a horrific realization.

I was 17 when I signed up for p99 alpha.

Fuck.

https://i.imgur.com/iZfbTqc.png

screenshot likely from 2013-2014~
im turning 25 in a month, just in case you weren't feeling existential enough. happy belated.

the eccentric personalities that inhabit norrath is one of the few things that keep this game interesting. that and optimizing the game to unnecessary extremes, in the same vein of people speedrunning n64 games in the current year. most of us can only dream of being public enemy #1 - its the only true way to feel like you're winning in this game (other than quitting entirely)