PDA

View Full Version : Camp Jackers- Emil

redghosthunter
03-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Started night off in Paw. No one was in zone. Emil shows up and starts pulling our mobs. I /shout thought our group has ZI to door. Emil seems to have no idea what a Camp is. Then starts personal attacks.

Matahiri in zones stays Emil did the same to him day before. Sad

Emil
03-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, according to server rules, if you can't clear your camp, someone can take it. However, I never took your camp. I cleared to the place I wanted to be, and clearly stated in shout that I would be pulling past the door, even though you can't even hold your camp. You are just blowing this up because you are bored or something. Even your group member agrees.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9331/souless1.jpg

redghosthunter
03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Im guessing Emil comes from VZ/TZ ?

Finawin
03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
More camp jacking under the umbrella that is the gray area in the rules. Sweet.

Sinlea
03-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Souless died trying to hold this camp Emil was apparently trying to steal, by the way. :)

Pikle
03-12-2010, 07:40 PM
haha emil you can FD anywhere you need to go unless there were others with you not sure why you killed the mobs anyways. But If a lot of mobs are up it's tough to say you are holding the camp :( And this is everquest, it's constant that everyone fights over a few mobs. Now if a person obviously steals your camp and continues to kill your mobs you might have an argument but I can't imagine Emil staying at the zone line camp.

Hasbinbad
03-12-2010, 07:45 PM
When you read these posts, were your eyes open?

Fucking nitwit, obviously this is NOT a camp stealing situation. According to all evidence, including the OP, Emil cleared through this guys camp because the idiot couldn't even keep the mobs down.

I'm fucking sorry. If you have a ZL camp, and I need to get further into a zone, I'm NOT EVER going to fucking sit there and twiddle my thumbs waiting for someone to kill the mobs so I can get through.

Keep your mobs down or quit your bitching.

Pheer
03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
haha emil you can FD anywhere you need to go unless there were others with you not sure why you killed the mobs anyways. But If a lot of mobs are up it's tough to say you are holding the camp :( And this is everquest, it's constant that everyone fights over a few mobs. Now if a person obviously steals your camp and continues to kill your mobs you might have an argument but I can't imagine Emil staying at the zone line camp.

How could he fd past someone's camp? If he had done that this rants and flames post would be about training instead.

Lanor
03-12-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm fucking sorry. If you have a ZL camp, and I need to get further into a zone, I'm NOT EVER going to fucking sit there and twiddle my thumbs waiting for someone to kill the mobs so I can get through.

Keep your mobs down or quit your bitching.

sticky this

Pikle
03-12-2010, 08:37 PM
haha because with that particular camp they are either in 3 places and it's not that many mobs between the doors and the zone line. I'm pretty sure that group was in the side room. Pheer I didn't say he was doing anything wrong I was just saying I know Emil personally and he can FD past whatever he wants, he's IB's puller so I'm sure he has some skillz. But it's real easy to FD a few mobs off at a time. I don't think Emil did anything wrong personally I'm just saying a monk can get anywhere he wants, if he accidentally trained them I'm sure he could of just helped them kill the mobs then. There are easier and better ways to deal with camps/situations than the way most people do on our server.

And on top of that there are easier and better ways to deal with this other than posting it on rants. I think a lot of people just see the IB tag and assume they are being douchebags. This may be unfair but I'm sure there have been situations where IB members have been the douche in the situation and in the wrong(probably where the bad reputation of IB came from). When you wear the crown everyone is aiming for you! I do like emil and haven't ever seen or heard of him doing anything unjustly or hurting people intentionally. He was just trying to get to his camp, lock this thread! DONE AND DONE

redghosthunter
03-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I offer anyone to join my groups. Emil rejected. Then i offered if he needed a invis . Also rejected. /shrug

Zexa
03-12-2010, 08:51 PM
I offer anyone to join my groups. Emil rejected. Then i offered if he needed a invis . Also rejected. /shrug

He probably had no clue what you were trying to say...

That or he just wanted to be left alone and get to his spot. I hear your mobs will repop though.

Pikle
03-12-2010, 08:57 PM
mob repop time in paw is like 36 hours!

Zithax
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM

get mad

Sinlea
03-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Don't get mad, get glad!

Pikle
03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
haha I don't think any of you have seen finawin mad yet :) Just be patient!

Hasbinbad
03-12-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm sure there have been situations where IB members have been the douche in the situation and in the wrong(probably where the bad reputation of IB came from).
Dude why are you all over these boards talking shit?

If you have a specific issue with a member of IB, you're invited to pursue that issue with an officer or the GM staff of p99. If you think that public posting of your issues is the way to go, why don't you name names? Why the shadow army tactics? Seriously dude, did the tin foil hat get passed down?

If you don't have a specific issue, I would be interested to know what possible motivation you could have to talk shit besides just being a shitty little drama queen. Is that what you are?

Modus
03-13-2010, 12:52 AM

False.

When you read these posts, were your eyes open?

Fucking nitwit

True.

Every time you speak, I hear a scared 14 year old girl from Salem crying "Witch! Witch!"

Still true.

Goobles
03-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Im guessing Emil comes from VZ/TZ ?

This is just how people become when they join IB. I remember a time when Emil used to be cool.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 01:08 AM
This is just how people become when they join IB. I remember a time when Emil used to be cool.
That you don't think Emil is cool makes me like him a lot more.

Virtuosos
03-13-2010, 01:36 AM
Dude why are you all over these boards talking shit?

If you have a specific issue with a member of IB, you're invited to pursue that issue with an officer or the GM staff of p99. If you think that public posting of your issues is the way to go, why don't you name names? Why the shadow army tactics? Seriously dude, did the tin foil hat get passed down?

If you don't have a specific issue, I would be interested to know what possible motivation you could have to talk shit besides just being a shitty little drama queen. Is that what you are?

haha because with that particular camp they are either in 3 places and it's not that many mobs between the doors and the zone line. I'm pretty sure that group was in the side room. Pheer I didn't say he was doing anything wrong I was just saying I know Emil personally and he can FD past whatever he wants, he's IB's puller so I'm sure he has some skillz. But it's real easy to FD a few mobs off at a time. I don't think Emil did anything wrong personally I'm just saying a monk can get anywhere he wants, if he accidentally trained them I'm sure he could of just helped them kill the mobs then. There are easier and better ways to deal with camps/situations than the way most people do on our server.

And on top of that there are easier and better ways to deal with this other than posting it on rants. I think a lot of people just see the IB tag and assume they are being douchebags. This may be unfair but I'm sure there have been situations where IB members have been the douche in the situation and in the wrong(probably where the bad reputation of IB came from). When you wear the crown everyone is aiming for you! I do like emil and haven't ever seen or heard of him doing anything unjustly or hurting people intentionally. He was just trying to get to his camp, lock this thread! DONE AND DONE

Re-read above post please and reconsider what you said....because you are raging on Pikle about absolutely nothing.

I highlighted area's you should focus on.

-btw, i dont read every one of pikle's posts...im basing your dislike for him soley on this thread here, feel free to correct me and point me to some other posts if you feel so inclined-

Goobles
03-13-2010, 02:23 AM
I think you're cool Hasbinbad. Suicide in the near future, perhaps?

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 02:27 AM
#1 Virtuosos, don't make the mistake of judging my focus as lack of diligence. I fucking read his post, you dipshit, and I fucking know what he said.
#2 He's been in at least 3 different threads today with bitchy little comments and snide remarks (listed below for you, since apparently you like to lash out at people without even trying to do any research - and I quote: "im basing your dislike for him soley on this thread here" - lol, ignorant much?).
#3 He doesn't make a single specific complaint about any member of IB, except his slobbering jealousy of Deano, so obviously he is just drama-mongering.
#4 I've seen what idiot guilds can turn "absolutely nothing" into. If you listen to <Transcendence> doctrine, A.K.A. The Kool-Aid Kode (tm), IB is 100% composed of GM's who hack and dupe items for each other while simultaneous DDOSing their own server and banning anyone who disagrees. Don't you fucking tell me what to worry about and what not to, grasshopper.
I'm sure there have been situations where IB members have been the douche in the situation and in the wrong(probably where the bad reputation of IB came from).haha honestly Zhao you should join IB, they take a ton of applicants all the time so I'm sure you could get in, they need rangers!
..all the people that left to IB we would be right up there with them! But people do what they want :) and I don't hate IB as much as a lot of you :) I just don't like some of their particular members.

But good luck Goobs, I'm sure you can steal some of our members like the other guilds have been :) (joking buddy)

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 02:29 AM
I think you're cool Hasbinbad. Suicide in the near future, perhaps?
Even if I was depressed and nobody liked me and my girlfriend left me and my dog died and I was hella ugly and had a small cock and was stupid and had a plan and the means to commit suicide, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

Gorgetrapper
03-13-2010, 03:03 AM
#1 Virtuosos, don't make the mistake of judging my focus as lack of diligence. I fucking read his post, you dipshit, and I fucking know what he said.
#2 He's been in at least 3 different threads today with bitchy little comments and snide remarks (listed below for you, since apparently you like to lash out at people without even trying to do any research - and I quote: "im basing your dislike for him soley on this thread here" - lol, ignorant much?).
#3 He doesn't make a single specific complaint about any member of IB, except his slobbering jealousy of Deano, so obviously he is just drama-mongering.
#4 I've seen what idiot guilds can turn "absolutely nothing" into. If you listen to <Transcendence> doctrine, A.K.A. The Kool-Aid Kode (tm), IB is 100% composed of GM's who hack and dupe items for each other while simultaneous DDOSing their own server and banning anyone who disagrees. Don't you fucking tell me what to worry about and what not to, grasshopper.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/lolumad-57503.jpg

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 03:33 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/ginsoak/the_mad_hatter.jpg

Atennu
03-13-2010, 04:52 AM

This gray zone that YOU think exists is fucking LULZ dude. This EMU does not revolve around you. I love how a Guide that you petitioned for has your panties in such a twist. Must suck to be told yer wrong.

quido
03-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Yeah Virtuosos lol u butt. We all know that every single member of IB is a paragon of integrity, virtue and class. Get with the picture, brew.

On another note, how many She-brews does IB have? I'm just wondering.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 07:14 AM
This gray zone that YOU think exists is fucking LULZ dude. This EMU does not revolve around you. I love how a Guide that you petitioned for has your panties in such a twist. Must suck to be told yer wrong.

Except that the exact opposite happened, but whatever you want to think.

Stick to 4chan. It seems to be more your speed.

However, my opinion is this: Those that steal camps based on the "rules" will soon be beaten by their own karma.

TheDudeAbides
03-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Even if I was depressed and nobody liked me and my girlfriend left me and my dog died and I was hella ugly and had a small cock and was stupid and had a plan and the means to commit suicide, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

You have a girlfriend?

I KID!

Just a small cock then ~ *_- ~

Virtuosos
03-13-2010, 09:21 AM
eh never mind =) its honestly not worth me explaining things to ya

Ferok
03-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah Virtuosos lol u butt. We all know that every single member of IB is a paragon of integrity, virtue and class. Get with the picture, brew.

On another note, how many She-brews does IB have? I'm just wondering.

I'm sure they aren't. Of course, I'm sure they aren't all assholes either.

When I was in a so-called "uber guild", there was never any asshole requirement for prospective members. The only requirement ever was "play a ton."

I guess my point is, when you see the IB tag, don't assume they are assholes. The only accurate assumption you can make is that they play this game alot.

Virtuosos
03-13-2010, 09:53 AM
hell i enjoy talking to alot of the top 3 or 4 guild members...and hasbin is the only one out of the numerous amounts of players ive talked to that has had anything bad to say to me (aside from the complaints of all the rez's i need....damn being a tank lol)

i dont believe the dislike that people spew at each other :p think its all just an act!

Kinamur1999
03-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I guess my point is, when you see the IB tag, don't assume they are assholes.

And if you find an IB guildtag thats an asshole, don't bring it here or youll get asshole reamed out.

Finawin
03-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Ohnoz, fanbois might make fun of you on the internet! Oh the horror!

If you're harboring doucherags like Magicflow in your guild, people are going to out them. Doesn't mean anything to IB.

Otherwise I think everyone in IB has been cool I've come across, and that's quite a bit over the months.

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 01:11 PM
We all know that every single member of IB is a paragon of integrity, virtue and class.
OK, you're being tongue in cheek obviously, and many IB have different ideas on what constitutes virtue and class, but the fact of the matter is that every member of IB is expected to be a paragon of integrity. If you ever question a member of IB's ethical behavior, please investigate and gather evidence of wrongdoing. Please submit valid evidence of this to our officers and the GM staff of p99. We don't play that shit dude, don't believe the hype.
Just a small cock then ~ *_- ~
I hav pics 2 pruv if yew liek.
eh never mind =) I really didn't have anything important to say, and am generally in the habit of communicating before I think
fix'd
The only accurate assumption you can make is that they play this game alot.
Truth. This is a refreshing perspective, and I wish more people would be honest and objective like this before they come here talking shit out of ignorance.
..hasbin is the only one out of the numerous amounts of players ive talked to that has had anything bad to say to me..
Hey dude, I don't have anything permanently bad to say about you, just about the specific things I mentioned in my previous post. If you never spout off like that again, I will have totally forgotten about you within a week (i dont actually forget, but its hard for me to hold a grudge). We can still be friends dude, I just really don't like people mouthing off like you did. Pikle has been rude as a little bitch on these forums, and you white-knighting him makes no fucking sense.
..doucherags like Magicflow.. Otherwise I think everyone in IB has been cool I've come across, and that's quite a bit over the months.
I think that this is very representative of the general opinion people have of IB. Undoubtedly there are 1 or 3 members that any given person can't stand personally (usually me), but generally speaking you can't say anything bad about us as an organization. I guess you can (and they have) said bad things, but when they are asked to show evidence, they look like dipshits.

Virtuosos
03-13-2010, 01:22 PM
<---full of unimportant jumbles of letters

Sinlea
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Emil is really hot.

redghosthunter
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Well here we are ONE day later. Well established group going in Paw. And same thing happens- EMIL the center of the world comes and and starts pulling mobs.

Well established= been there for hours in that little safe room between doors and ZI

Emil
03-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Wow, I am sorry you think you own the entire zone. I was pullling far past the bridge in the jail area, nothing near the zone line. I have to do this considering I am with another low level monk. Get off your high horse. Not to mention, you just posted this after having to zone out with your "well established" group of two.

yaaaflow
03-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Ohnoz, fanbois might make fun of you on the internet! Oh the horror!

If you're harboring doucherags like Magicflow in your guild, people are going to out them. Doesn't mean anything to IB.

Otherwise I think everyone in IB has been cool I've come across, and that's quite a bit over the months.

Hahaha Finawin loves to take shots at me on the forums, but he never actually wants to discuss what I did that was SO wrong. Oh Finawin, please never change <3

guineapig
03-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Last night somebody tried to tell me that the ground level of KFC was camped and that I would have to solo mobs up in the trees. I think at the time there were probably like 7 spawns roaming around...

I just ignored them and kept pulling my single mob every 2 minutes and nobody got hurt. :D

Pikle
03-14-2010, 02:23 AM
haha hasbinbad, I still remember your first post to me on these forums (WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!?)

Well now you know who I am and you read my post, I like Emil, I like IB, haven't had a problem with the guild as a whole (honestly you guys have several old GC people who I'm good friends with). But I do like to joke a lot, sorry I threw a few jabs on here and you got mad and I got you going. I'm pretty sure if you knew me at all you would not have a problem with me. But of course I think you come on here looking for more confrontations.

I didn't know Emil had someone else with him, of course in my post I said if he did it changed the whole situation. Obviously with a lower lvl with him, he would almost have to kill the mobs in the way. I've had a few issues with a few IB members, but every guild will have their misfits and aholes.

I don't really like dragging this persons name through the mud any more, I felt we did that enough after the whole manastone situation. But that's one big example. But AN IB MEMBER came down to our EE camp and started telling us pretty much after the server reset IB was taking the camp from us. We had at least 5 people standing at our camp and that IB member not only sat in agro range of our mob and got hit but started messing with us. Then shouted to the whole zone to come to EE because it was a free for all. When the server came back up, I engaged OUR mob first and killed it, got the xp and everything. I even got CONGRATS from IB members. Then immediately a GM ruled in the favor or the IB member. That GM never talked to me personally before the ruling or asked any questions to me. From an outsiders point of view, that's simple bias. That player was going on the I was there first rule, I get it, stake your claim, which the GM ruled they were in the zone first. (Of course I was told specifically that you can't just claim something like that as we did with FG's a few times and then lost them) After arguing for a while and I had to call my guild to come back outside OUR camp or we would get banned... We finally got our camp back obviously.

NOW that you have 1 example, I will tell you that I get a few tells at a week about some IB member taking mobs or ksing my guildies (of course this isn't just IB members, it happens with all guilds, hell even our own). I understand the powerful will always walk all over the weak, it's part of this world we live in. Even our Co-Leader Tygerwoody had a situation where someone from IB tried to push him out of his camp because he was power lvling someone, this happens a lot if you are surprised by this.

I honestly have no problem with IB, you guys are the best raid guild on the server, I have had a lot of civil and good conversations with the leadership and hope that it continues. But if you want to treat me like this I'm not going to be very nice any more. Fanatics create the rebellious and you my friend are making more enemies by the way you treat people. Now I'm going to try and stop responding not because you think I failed or lost, but because it's simply not worth it.

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 03:30 AM
haha hasbinbad, I still remember your first post to me on these forums (WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!?)

Well now you know who I am and you read my post, I like Emil, I like IB, haven't had a problem with the guild as a whole (honestly you guys have several old GC people who I'm good friends with). But I do like to joke a lot, sorry I threw a few jabs on here and you got mad and I got you going. I'm pretty sure if you knew me at all you would not have a problem with me. But of course I think you come on here looking for more confrontations.

I didn't know Emil had someone else with him, of course in my post I said if he did it changed the whole situation. Obviously with a lower lvl with him, he would almost have to kill the mobs in the way. I've had a few issues with a few IB members, but every guild will have their misfits and aholes.

I don't really like dragging this persons name through the mud any more, I felt we did that enough after the whole manastone situation. But that's one big example. But AN IB MEMBER came down to our EE camp and started telling us pretty much after the server reset IB was taking the camp from us. We had at least 5 people standing at our camp and that IB member not only sat in agro range of our mob and got hit but started messing with us. Then shouted to the whole zone to come to EE because it was a free for all. When the server came back up, I engaged OUR mob first and killed it, got the xp and everything. I even got CONGRATS from IB members. Then immediately a GM ruled in the favor or the IB member. That GM never talked to me personally before the ruling or asked any questions to me. From an outsiders point of view, that's simple bias. That player was going on the I was there first rule, I get it, stake your claim, which the GM ruled they were in the zone first. (Of course I was told specifically that you can't just claim something like that as we did with FG's a few times and then lost them) After arguing for a while and I had to call my guild to come back outside OUR camp or we would get banned... We finally got our camp back obviously.

NOW that you have 1 example, I will tell you that I get a few tells at a week about some IB member taking mobs or ksing my guildies (of course this isn't just IB members, it happens with all guilds, hell even our own). I understand the powerful will always walk all over the weak, it's part of this world we live in. Even our Co-Leader Tygerwoody had a situation where someone from IB tried to push him out of his camp because he was power lvling someone, this happens a lot if you are surprised by this.

I honestly have no problem with IB, you guys are the best raid guild on the server, I have had a lot of civil and good conversations with the leadership and hope that it continues. But if you want to treat me like this I'm not going to be very nice any more. Fanatics create the rebellious and you my friend are making more enemies by the way you treat people. Now I'm going to try and stop responding not because you think I failed or lost, but because it's simply not worth it.
Dude you seem to be a reasonable enough person, and honestly besides your trio of halfassed flames on IB the other day I don't have any issue with you.

..but I do have to say that it seems like you're again here laying baseless claims of wrongdoing at our feet..

I don't know about the situation you're talking about, but if a member of IB was really in the wrong, why didn't you take screenshots? If an IB member breaks any of the server rules or acts unethically and the GMs do nothing, the chances are that we will depending on if you have evidence or not.

I just don't understand how so many IB members could be doing so much wrong on the server and yet not one person has a single screenshot.. That just doesn't add up.

yaaaflow
03-14-2010, 03:44 AM

You brought guild into all of ^^^ when it had nothing to do with it. I personally saw the server was being taken down for a patch, and my experiences with patchs on live servers said that if the server comes down for a patch all camps are up for grabs. I decided to take a gamble and see if I could end up with the EE camp. At no point did I say anything about taking it for IB or on behalf or IB or whatever you are saying there, or any shit like I would have it for sure - I was just under the impression there would be a race for the camp (like classic). And since Finawin had called me some combination of "newbie afk-levelling retard" like an hour earlier, I decided to troll him back, too.

As it turned out the gm initially thought I had the best claim on the camp and I was happy to roll with that. He eventually ruled otherwise, and I left with no fuss as well.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 04:02 AM
Haha well let me clear it up, I posted explanations of one example, everyone knows what happened there. I don't feel I need to post them all. And I don't take screen shots to prove people wrong or get people in trouble, I feel most that happens is part of the game. You brought it up, and I didn't half ass flame you guys, if I wanted to flame you I would, I was in a playful and joking mood and I'm sorry that it got your panties in a bunch. The people that I know and like in each guild know that I like them and their guild, I think we got off on the wrong foot.

Now before you go on about false claims, this situation happened, I know who it was and I'm actually friends with them. They were trying to power lvl and most of us understand that, Tygerwoody and him actually became friends, but that doesn't mean that trying to bully people around is justified.

If you want me to start bringing up every little situation to you in game I can easily do that, I can keep logs and screens of every little thing that happens. But that's not my style, the little things aren't a big deal to me. I didn't flame someone who trained our guild a few times in solb while we were doing some rezzes before FG's (this person is not in IB). That person eventually took the FG's from us and I know for sure had they not trained the zoned 3 or 4 times in 15 mins we would of easily beat them to FG's. Now I don't know if they did this on purpose or not and at this point it doesn't matter.

And I'm pretty sure you guys get flamed all the time! haha, I see it in /ooc all the time, as do finawin and GC :) Honestly it's usually the same people that are bullies week in and week out, if they aren't breaking any rules there is anything I can do other than try and calm whoever got wronged down and then hopefully talk to them in a respectful manner about fixing the situation. I don't bring anything up to you because why would I do that?

I have this feeling you think I just make up things? I don't know why you would think that, I've been playing on this server for several months now and if you seriously believe that people haven't wronged me or my friends then you are just crazy. Even our own guild members have wronged each other which I have to take care of, but I can't mediate for the whole damn server, although sometimes I feel like some of us try.
Just let me know what's wrong with what I said this time, and you really don't have to quote everything, haha, I know what I said and so do you :)

IB RULES? is that how I show love? Can't take a few shots at the top guild without you getting mad?

Pikle
03-14-2010, 04:11 AM
haha Magicflow, I was attempting to not use your name. AND when the GM ruled if you remember correctly one of your guild mates said IB WINS! haha, I didn't start it Flow :)
And please don't act all high and mighty, you acted pretty disrespectable when you got to our camp and most of the time there, I will agree you left without making much of an arguement but I'm sure you probably understand it was really our camp, engaging first usually got you the camp in classic, even after server down times.

Again I swear you guys take this all so personally. It's a game, we play a game to have fun. I have a lot of fun playing this game and being part of this community. And there will always be people like you magicflow, but I can't honestly believe that was your first situation dealing with a server down where you tried to grab a camp.

SO because finawin called you something you tried to wrong my guilds camp? 1 on 1 doesn't mean guild on guild, I only used IB instead of your name because I was honestly trying to stop flaming you, but it seems I can't stop :( It just naturally flows from my fingertips.

Sorry for double post, usually not my bag baby.

Finawin
03-14-2010, 12:45 PM
I have screenshots of that entire debacle up to and including Drommund's ineptitude. (I'd really enjoy knowing who this noob's player character is after this whole thing.)

I'm not home, so I can post them if I feel like cropping them down to the chat boxes and subsequently uploading them when I do get home. I probably won't, though, because there were several witnesses there even outside of both our guilds. It's really unnecessary to "prove" anything when it's common knowledge. Ammutt, Muerte, 5 or so of GC, and you all know what happened that day. Lying about it to seem innocent doesn't work.

You tried to steal a camp over a 5 minute reset and got wtfpwnt when you tried. You are nothing but a camp stealing bitch.

karsten
03-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm here to be a part of this important thread!

Zithax
03-14-2010, 03:28 PM
EMIL IS A JERK OMFG

Hasbinbad
03-14-2010, 04:03 PM
everyone knows what happened there.
Honestly I don't keep track of every situation, so I may be totally ignorant of a given situation. Which can be an issue, if you're operating undercertain knowledge that I don't have, it may be hard for us to communicate efficiently.
I don't feel I need to post them all. And I don't take screen shots to prove people wrong or get people in trouble.
Well, I understand your lack of motivation to get IB in trouble, I wish others could have that sort of a normal attitude XD. It is exactly that need that some people feel which makes me so quick to snap at people who I percieve as trying to tear us down.
If you want me to start bringing up every little situation to you in game I can easily do that, I can keep logs and screens of every little thing that happens. But that's not my style, the little things aren't a big deal to me.
Yeah ok, I can understand your point of view on that, but here is why I keep harping on that detail. I honestly don't know how long you've been around dude, but the last six months have basically been filled with Trans whining about IB for any number of false reasons. They come to these forums and make shit up and post it as if it's true. People who don't know any better see all that and undoubtedly some of the more gullible folks believe it. So anyway.. Despite the many testimonials of people who come to our guild, find out all the hype is BS, and never look back, people STILL accuse us of the STUPIDEST shit sometimes. So.. Please excuse me if I'm a little sensitive when YOU start doing the same stuff, I'm not 100% responding to YOU, but at least partially STILL responding to the slew of dipshits at "Accusations Without Screenshots" A.K.A. Transcendence. The really hilarious thing is that we've caught them several times with plenty of posted evidence cheating out their asses while they sit there and claim we're shady with 0 evidence.
I have this feeling you think I just make up things? I don't know why you would think that, I've been playing on this server for several months now and if you seriously believe that people haven't wronged me or my friends then you are just crazy.

Ok, so you're absolutely right. I did NOT give you the benefit of the doubt and by all reports even if you don't agree, it sounds like there was at least a dispute that I wasn't fully aware of. Transcendence, during their great exploration of how not to be ethical, has succeeded in trolling me to the extent that I am hypersensitive to people talking shit. Sounds like I need to smoke moar weed! XD I shouldn't have jumped down your throat quite so hard, although I still think you got a little onery at us with 3 consecutive "jab at ib" posts in one day. Dude, like I said in a previous post, you seem like a reasonable sort of fellow and I don't have any reason to hate you. We can be pals if you want, but just so you know in advance I don't "bro out with natty ice and game cube" like some of the other IB members you may have already made friends with.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Haha, awesome Hasbin, now you have a bit of my respect :) I do understand how Trans has downed you guys. I've been on these forums since December and followed just about everything that was happened between you guys. But it's pretty hard to read through all the bullshit because there is so much. Maybe 3 IB comments was too much in one day, I will keep it to a minimum. I usually don't get on these forums that much and when I do I read a lot of the stuff I have missed so those 3 comments were built up, I had to think about one of them for like 3 straight days!

Na I'm cool with you bro, I have a lot of friends who get crazy on the forums and respond to everything. I just can't do that every day. In fact if you want to check out our old www.guildclan.com forums or the new www.gothiccircle.com forums, you will notice we have a lot of assholes around. But your first post towards me was, who the fuck is this guy? And I like to have a good rival or two around just to mess with and attempt to take down. Just for when I get bored :) So I think a lot of people picked you because of how you respond to stuff, you're an asshole, no doubt about it. But there are good assholes and bad assholes.

And for the record, I'm a huge Emil fan. Actually in live he used his Rez Staff on me in hate to save our raid when he was in BoTS, so I could rez the rest of the raid back. And if I remember correctly the staff only had 10 charges on it. He was like, don't tell my guild I did this, they would kill me, haha. And I've known Emil since 1999 So I have his back no matter what, but I'm a pretty fair guy so I like to hear all the story and tell my opinion as I learn all the info.