PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed?

Zekayy
06-28-2023, 09:01 PM
Been gone awhile whats been happening??

Anything new or fun or interesting happen?

Ripqozko
06-28-2023, 09:07 PM
Been gone awhile whats been happening??

Anything new or fun or interesting happen?

The server ended 7 years ago before you started, nothing has changed. Hope that helps.

Zekayy
06-28-2023, 09:10 PM
The server ended 7 years ago before you started, nothing has changed. Hope that helps.

<3 good to know

magnetaress
06-28-2023, 09:19 PM
Nothing.

Zekayy
06-28-2023, 09:21 PM
Nothing.

Ok cool back to logging out for another year

wuanahto
06-29-2023, 12:32 AM
so your new-alt account got banned and you waited just long enough to ask for a password change to not seem suspicious
its been happening a lot recently. click on your own name for your account history and if you been visited by a GM account you have already been scanned for potential spamming.

"welcome" ""back""

Toxigen
06-29-2023, 09:07 AM
games dead lol

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-29-2023, 05:47 PM
I have it on good word that we *are* going to get a Logan's Run server.

The debate is, how to terminate runners? Some folks want to players able to decide to be sandmen, and, if you kill a runner, all their loot is yours.

With that strategy there is too much room for abuse. Someone hitting the life limit, could have a friendly sandman who keeps their loot safe or keep it "in guild".

That would not be canon.

That is why I favor a sand golem that spawns in the zone. "Kegolas! You time is coming."

And the golem just lumbers at ya.

Will be lots of lvl 60's who log just to do buffs for their guild.

But the sand golem randomly pops anywhere in the zone. Including right there your camp is. And the damn thing is immune to everything.

Pint
06-29-2023, 05:49 PM
I heard multi boxing and a dragon rotation were imminent on 99 blue

Rager and Quitter
06-29-2023, 05:55 PM
I like the idea of characters being banned if they are assholes on a consistent basis in game. What part of Logan's run bans assholes? Maybe each character has a 2 petition limit over the course of their existence. And if they're found doing anything even remotely shady or are frequently found involved in disputes and stuff, they're just immediately banned, no questions asked. I could get on board with that. I've played here off and on since 2015 (probably equating to a few months each year on average) and I have never once had a GM need to approach me, or appear at a group I've been in or anything of the sort. Hell, I couldn't name 5 GMs if my life depended on it.

magnetaress
06-29-2023, 08:46 PM
*STILL* Nothing.

Arvan
06-29-2023, 10:59 PM
I like the idea of characters being banned if they are assholes on a consistent basis in game. What part of Logan's run bans assholes? Maybe each character has a 2 petition limit over the course of their existence. And if they're found doing anything even remotely shady or are frequently found involved in disputes and stuff, they're just immediately banned, no questions asked. I could get on board with that. I've played here off and on since 2015 (probably equating to a few months each year on average) and I have never once had a GM need to approach me, or appear at a group I've been in or anything of the sort. Hell, I couldn't name 5 GMs if my life depended on it.

Rip venice

cadoipi
06-30-2023, 10:33 AM
I have it on good word that we *are* going to get a Logan's Run server.

The debate is, how to terminate runners? Some folks want to players able to decide to be sandmen, and, if you kill a runner, all their loot is yours.

With that strategy there is too much room for abuse. Someone hitting the life limit, could have a friendly sandman who keeps their loot safe or keep it "in guild".

That would not be canon.

That is why I favor a sand golem that spawns in the zone. "Kegolas! You time is coming."

And the golem just lumbers at ya.

Will be lots of lvl 60's who log just to do buffs for their guild.

But the sand golem randomly pops anywhere in the zone. Including right there your camp is. And the damn thing is immune to everything.

What about:

After 30 days of play time after hitting 60 for the first time, your get a `runner` tag.
Pvp is open between pcs with `runner` tags, no beneficial spells can be cast between two pcs if at least one has the `runner` tag, and a `runner` cannot be part of any group. IE if you are a `runner`, then you are in your own, no one can help you, and you cannot help others.
If you have a `runner` tag and kill another `runner`, then your `runner` tag is dropped for 1 day of playtime.
If you die with the `runner` tag, then you get shipped to blue.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-30-2023, 11:01 AM

You gonna steal an elf's life, *and* you gonna tell an elf to behave?

That shit ain't sellin where I live. This is a world of total pleasure and indulgence baby, just chill. YOLO.

Kohedron
06-30-2023, 11:13 AM
They finally released a new red server, that's pretty cool

Bardp1999
07-01-2023, 01:16 PM
I made a Cleric alt and he is level 30, pretty big things have been happening in the HHK basement

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Oh snap. Basement is crazy.

people be droppin goblins, crazy shit. Lil' gnomes in there be fucking shit up all day. Upstairs all the high rollers going nuts with the npc's, fuck is like back in the day.
https://i.imgur.com/uTWiKnv.jpg