PDA

View Full Version : Now that's how you close a thread

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-31-2023, 07:12 PM
I'm just saying. You get to the Voight-Kampf test, it happens *a lot* all across the internet these days. System auto-shuts it *fast*.

Sorry. It had to be done. Half the thread was dark AI.

Lune
05-31-2023, 07:20 PM
Pretty legendary get my friend

gnome_fights
05-31-2023, 07:42 PM
The 47,561st post will forever be the last

Hm, that’s a real interesting number

Does anybody else see it or am I the only one?

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-31-2023, 07:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dsuUkP5.jpg

unsunghero
05-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Damn, someone got tired of everyone’s shit…

Trexller
05-31-2023, 09:34 PM
so it seems like staff is taking a close look at the project again

I bet that means they are actively working on it again

server merger?

Videri
05-31-2023, 09:57 PM
Forum mods are not necessarily the developers.

Most people here need to check something other than these forums. Maybe a book or a mission in life.

Lune
05-31-2023, 10:41 PM
so it seems like staff is taking a close look at the project again

I bet that means they are actively working on it again

server merger?

lol better clear the rabble they're making a game (https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0a0c4d95-b29c-4dba-9ccf-a0f9d56478fd)

wuanahto
06-01-2023, 03:27 AM
im not reading the whole thing, did something zelda zelda to someones zelda or zelda?

Toxigen
06-01-2023, 08:31 AM
what thread?

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Forum mods are not necessarily the developers.

Most people here need to check something other than these forums. Maybe a book or a mission in life.

But... this is my mission. I cause Nazi's to get angry.

In seriousness, this is sometimes not about being lost. The people who do this in gaming communities are doing what *they* think is their life's work. Red pilling. It's from an old movie. And it is pretty gross because while 99 out of a hundred are immune by now, there *is* going to be one impressionable male who they snag.

These folks will send you a pm if you start to sound sympathetic. They will reel ya right in. American History X: p99 outpost.

Good for the mods. We are supposed to be idiots and shitposters. As I have suggested trying to get people agitated IN RL is bad fucking shit.

This is a forum for p99. Act like it dammit! I want gnome fury! Not White fury!

Tnair
06-01-2023, 12:26 PM
This is a forum for p99. Act like it dammit! I want gnome fury! Not White fury!

+1

Evia
06-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Where are all the nazis? And people talking about race? I mean besides the people talking about white fury here in this thread i don't encounter that kind of content here.

Mods must be quick to snipe it out, like this mystery thread.

Bardp1999
06-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Over the last decade or so here on the forums under carrying alias's I have found the quickest way to get banned is to start mentioning anything related to Nazis

Ekco
06-01-2023, 05:18 PM
oh are we not allowed to talk about politics at all in off topic now? i remade the thread and it got deleted not even locked lol

unsunghero
06-01-2023, 05:39 PM
oh are we not allowed to talk about politics at all in off topic now? i remade the thread and it got deleted not even locked lol

Ban everyone

Lock and delete everything that might start an argument

Less work reading content to moderate it

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-01-2023, 07:56 PM
Lock and delete everything that might start an argument

Let's get started then.
https://i.imgur.com/To7FMHl.jpg

arvidez
06-02-2023, 12:37 AM
my barb doesnt care and they always come back.

what makes nahzzz mad?

unsunghero
06-02-2023, 01:55 AM
Let's get started then.
https://i.imgur.com/To7FMHl.jpg

Disagreeing about politics apparently can’t be allowed because some people are so invested in their political cult that they can’t disagree without pissing into each other’s faces

Dead/dying forum anyway

Tunabros
06-02-2023, 04:10 AM
i got aids just from reading that thread

arvidez
06-02-2023, 01:25 PM
white fragility is survivor guilt?

goblinmob
06-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Haha you got aids now

booter
06-02-2023, 06:17 PM
if your account was banned and your threads were closed, you might just be a nazi sympathizer/regurgitate nazi talking points

arvidez
06-02-2023, 08:18 PM
i hope im not

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Disagreeing about politics apparently can’t be allowed because some people are so invested in their cult that they can’t disagree without pissing into each other’s faces

Dead/dying forum anyway

fify. One word off.

unsunghero
06-02-2023, 10:23 PM
if your account was banned and your threads were closed, you might just be a nazi sympathizer/regurgitate nazi talking points

Yea Horza, take note

2nd ban for that maniac as well

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Look. I'm just a quote-unquote normal older adult. I grok the intrawebs. Like the song says, there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven.

Pretty sure this is not the time for Nazi cosplay or forum quest. It's 2024, and that is by now not just an old routine, it has a hella lot of bad record at this point.

What I always was amused at was the march in Charlottesville. In defense of confederate monuments. Confederate battle flags were flying. Ok, that's that South. And right along side, a Nazi flag. Chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I'm an educated man. I think if you gave me a laboratory to work with I could not come up with a better way of self-fucking than that crew (shirts) did. And then the next day some loser in a Dodge Charger kills some mild soul daring to -- omg -- say she doesn't like General Lee being so cool in her city. That's called politics.

The other people just do fear and murder. And they watch the stomp scene from American History X on loop while they jack off.

Alright I got carried away. Only had one syringe of RSO today. Still a bit not gtg.

Tnair
06-13-2023, 10:04 AM
Look. I'm just a quote-unquote normal older adult. I grok the intrawebs. Like the song says, there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven.

Pretty sure this is not the time for Nazi cosplay or forum quest. It's 2024, and that is by now not just an old routine, it has a hella lot of bad record at this point.

What I always was amused at was the march in Charlottesville. In defense of confederate monuments. Confederate battle flags were flying. Ok, that's that South. And right along side, a Nazi flag. Chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I'm an educated man. I think if you gave me a laboratory to work with I could not come up with a better way of self-fucking than that crew (shirts) did. And then the next day some loser in a Dodge Charger kills some mild soul daring to -- omg -- say she doesn't like General Lee being so cool in her city. That's called politics.

The other people just do fear and murder. And they watch the stomp scene from American History X on loop while they jack off.

Alright I got carried away. Only had one syringe of RSO today. Still a bit not gtg.

Extra ridiculous when the stated goal of "Crystal Night" the online event organizer was "to protect free speech" by ...... going to someone else's state and telling them what to do with their own history

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-13-2023, 11:11 AM
But I am a firm believer in people in fascist cosplay having the right to march and parade themselves as such. They can wear masks if they wish, too.

Imagine that nothing has really changed over the past half century, except the internet got invented. Isn't this about what things would look like? Lunatic fringes get amplified and/or distorted, bad feedback loops happen with private citizens not connected, which creates more feedback and reward loops.

Here we allegedly like pixels. Fond of them. I like a meagerly rendered 3d environment. Auction feeds keep me calm. Etc.

there was a thread "p99 destroys families." At this point that is on you, cuz this is old tech. What is destroying families is way outside the everquest universe.

People are cosplaying and not realizing they are cosplaying. Yup.

Tell me how that is different from running around yelling "lightning bolt! lightning bolt!" and thinking it is real? Mind blowing really, this has been.

aussenseiter
06-13-2023, 12:43 PM
Extra ridiculous when the stated goal of "Crystal Night" the online event organizer was "to protect free speech" by ...... going to someone else's state and telling them what to do with their own history

But I am a firm believer in people in fascist cosplay having the right to march and parade themselves as such. They can wear masks if they wish, too.

Imagine that nothing has really changed over the past half century, except the internet got invented. Isn't this about what things would look like? Lunatic fringes get amplified and/or distorted, bad feedback loops happen with private citizens not connected, which creates more feedback and reward loops.

If I didn't like speech, how best could I convince you to get rid of it for me? (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0306422017748821)

aussenseiter
06-13-2023, 10:54 PM
When you hear braying, think jackass, not rooster (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dem-party-logo-white-supremacy/)