PDA

View Full Version : Merge this weekend

Zwieback
05-25-2023, 03:23 PM
skip the exp bonus and quake this WE and just merge NOW!

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-25-2023, 03:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OMUlyBd.jpg

Rager and Quitter
05-25-2023, 06:03 PM
At this point I wouldn't mind if they just rolled everything into Red for like a week and then shut it all down permanently.

Worry
05-25-2023, 06:28 PM
At this point I wouldn't mind if they just rolled everything into Red for like a week and then shut it all down permanently. Why? Having this server around is amazing, even if you only log on a few days a year. Why would you want it shut down?

Moronic take.

Rager and Quitter
05-25-2023, 07:59 PM
Why? Having this server around is amazing, even if you only log on a few days a year. Why would you want it shut down?

Moronic take.

If there was a house irreparably infested by cockroaches and vermin, you'd want to keep it standing because you like to stay a night or two each year?

Trelaboon
05-25-2023, 08:10 PM
If there was a house irreparably infested by cockroaches and vermin, you'd want to keep it standing because you like to stay a night or two each year?

Name checks out

Rager and Quitter
05-25-2023, 09:07 PM
Name checks out

Holy shit, that's a lot of 60s and epics and shit. What a huge time sink.

Gustoo
05-26-2023, 04:28 AM
I came to emu because I was still playing on increasingly pathetic live rallos zek and heard about the original guilt wars server.

I came to p99 because Shards of Dalaya made it clear that they weren’t going to make a red server and p99 seemed to have a chance.

Now I’m still on p99 because they did actually try red but seem to have curdled at the idea of a live style Discord permadeath server or a second attempt at a red server with a different ruleset.

Sadly I’m a bit old to play, lots of other things to sap my time. But I still believe in red.

I also still believe in velious and earlier EverQuest so that’s kinda where I’m still a fan of p99. If I had more time I’d level my old blue characters more and help people out or whatever just to enjoy norrath. Museum style indeed.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-26-2023, 12:08 PM

I'm starting to suspect you're not actually homeless.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-26-2023, 12:11 PM
I came to emu because I was still playing on increasingly pathetic live rallos zek and heard about the original guilt wars server.

I came to p99 because Shards of Dalaya made it clear that they weren’t going to make a red server and p99 seemed to have a chance.

Now I’m still on p99 because they did actually try red but seem to have curdled at the idea of a live style Discord permadeath server or a second attempt at a red server with a different ruleset.

Sadly I’m a bit old to play, lots of other things to sap my time. But I still believe in red.

I also still believe in velious and earlier EverQuest so that’s kinda where I’m still a fan of p99. If I had more time I’d level my old blue characters more and help people out or whatever just to enjoy norrath. Museum style indeed.

isn't some trying tun a permadeath guild soon?

cadoipi
05-26-2023, 03:48 PM
At this point I wouldn't mind if they just rolled everything into Red for like a week and then shut it all down permanently.

Keep the forums though. We can keep posting about Teal.

SantagarBrax
05-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Merger would be healthy. At this point on Blue, there's no one left to run around and buff/heal for a few minutes except guild bots and 13th alts.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-27-2023, 12:07 PM
Turn Blue into a permadeath server. Let people keep all their lewts.

You can call it either the Grand Guignol server.

Change everyone's last name to buttons.

Last one out is a rotten egg.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-27-2023, 12:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YsoHUJ9.jpg

Swish
05-29-2023, 04:45 AM
isn't some trying tun a permadeath guild soon?

https://discord.gg/UXAenbsf

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-29-2023, 10:05 PM
Yeah that guild.

Live has so many issues fuck live. So that means this is a good time for diversions. How about a new server that is pretty much guaranteed at least a few months of non-penitentiary-grade raiding? Do one let it ride and take whatever time it takes to get fat, then dump it into Blue?

How could such a thing be possible?

https://i.imgur.com/ko8H7ke.jpg

aussenseiter
05-30-2023, 12:38 AM
Yeah that guild.

Live has so many issues fuck live. So that means this is a good time for diversions. How about a new server that is pretty much guaranteed at least a few months of non-penitentiary-grade raiding? Do one let it ride and take whatever time it takes to get fat, then dump it into Blue?

How could such a thing be possible?

https://i.imgur.com/ko8H7ke.jpg

Go camp Dirge Malicia for me I think he has unknown loot.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-30-2023, 10:39 AM
An annual server launch at Velious would solve lots of raid problems...

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-30-2023, 10:42 AM
Expansion unlocks are no fun. If one needs that rush of a server unlock, that is what the TLP's are for. This is to play in a well-rounded world that contains up to Velious. Those who wish to rush to max will, and others will form guilds designed to play in content sequence to avoid that congestion.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-30-2023, 10:51 AM
And guilds should have to declare what content approach they are doing. If they want to rush to master Velious, they relinquish the right to barrel roll original and Kunark raid content. If a guild declares Kunark, they can't barrel roll original.

Willing to declare yourself original-kunark-velious would mean your guild will certainly not be harassed much. Or at least, not too much. By the time you get to Kunark content the Kunark guilds will have moved to Velious content.

I think this is a smashing idea. Fuck expansion unlocks.