PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play EQ TLP?

long.liam
05-14-2023, 04:50 AM
Is it worth the price of subscription? I haven't played live EQ since 2002. I was on EQ2 for 2 years from 2013-2015, but I got bored. Anyone play on EQ TLP? I might consider trying it again. I heard either Rogean or Nilbog play there, so maybe it's pretty good?

wuanahto
05-14-2023, 05:16 AM
take the autism on p99

and instead of volunteers who spend at least a month worth of psych exams by rog/nil and goes through some grueling problem solving of who shit what bed through text-only logs and at least 2 years of computer science study

you get at least 1 minimum wage intern who thought mmo devving was like modding skyrim dragging and dropping and ended up just watching one of the ten remaining servers with the bare fucking minimum playerbase of 500~ people most of which 3-6 box and you cant do anything to them if they are a subscriber even if they break a rule or say something outside the confines of socially justiceable acceptable

TLPs are a fucking shitshow and even their True-box server is filled with people boxing

magnetaress
05-14-2023, 07:34 AM
It's better than p99 if all you want to do is log in and solo random stuff

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-14-2023, 09:23 PM
It's better than p99 if all you want to do is log in and solo random stuff

I just have it on yearly autopay and drift in and out and never make it far now, since pre-Covid. I never rule out I will get motivated.

Not doing Dumpwynd / Oakfyre?

magnetaress
05-14-2023, 09:27 PM
I got back into wow.

I mean it's not a hard no.

My ability to play any games is very limited. In so much fucking pain lol.

magnetaress
05-14-2023, 09:28 PM
So like long games that require more than 15 minutes of attention or can't be paused is so fucking hardcore r now.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-14-2023, 10:11 PM
So like long games that require more than 15 minutes of attention or can't be paused is so fucking hardcore r now.

What fun is raiding if you can't turn into Stalin, executing DKP by the hundreds, de-guilding officers, and then running off with the guild bank and some DE female enchanter named Starpyre?

It at least has to be possible. But who can keep up that kind of crazy? It takes lots of days played to get into the deep crazy. We need a turn-based eq emulator.
https://i.imgur.com/YfZs3Xp.jpg