PDA

View Full Version : Be honest.

long.liam
05-08-2023, 06:16 AM
If this server charged a subscription to play, then most of you wouldn't be here. We all play this old pile of dog shit because it's free and most of us are a bunch of lonely, underpaid losers.

Duik
05-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Im just using you lot as a science experiment, your collective ability to sink to the depths of depravity is unrivalled, excluding actual shitpost sites, there are repeatedly people who try to be serious/helpful.
Kudos.
Sprinkled with the few actual serious posters (you know who you are!) and we gots us a brilliant cross(dressing#!#) section of the good, the bad and the fugly.
Its like irl chatGPT, pose a question and you'll get THE GAMUT of possible responses.
Genius.

Toxigen
05-08-2023, 08:22 AM
You're not underpaid, you're simply not in a position to ask for a raise.

Hasbinbad
05-08-2023, 10:36 AM
i say charge a sub and let the vast majority of you wash away.

Lampolo
05-08-2023, 10:41 AM
I'd pay $20 a month just to shut the cucks up about how it's free so I should be greatful

Hasbinbad
05-08-2023, 11:40 AM
I'd pay $20 a month just to shut the cucks up about how it's free so I should be greatful
even at $20/mo you should shut the fuck up and be *grateful, a concept you are so far removed from that you cannot even recognize the word.

Lampolo
05-08-2023, 12:03 PM
even at $20/mo you should shut the fuck up and be *grateful, a concept you are so far removed from that you cannot even recognize the word.

Are you pRt of the new age of enlightenment and greatfulness?

wuanahto
05-08-2023, 06:43 PM
ill subscribe if they add post-velious stuff to the game
cats
2.0 epics
beastlords
berserkers

then ill burnout after like a month but still come to the forums for a few years and resub a few years later to repeat the cycle