PDA

View Full Version : I'm living rent free in Allig's head

xlimits
05-04-2023, 03:47 AM
"until that motherfucker understands that I can murder his ass. I live too close to the trees to let this fly. Watch what happens when I pull my zipper down and nothing comes out. Yeah exactly fuckass you're a nothing."

The alpha is speaking.

wuanahto
05-04-2023, 04:31 AM
you cant "rent free" yourself
inb4 you reply to me in a negative manner

Trexller
05-04-2023, 04:45 AM
you dunno

axiom been up to weird shit lately

xlimits
05-04-2023, 05:16 AM
you cant "rent free" yourself
inb4 you reply to me in a negative manner

I prefer the term anonymous confederate.

xlimits
05-04-2023, 05:28 AM
"so he thinks he's smart well how about this
/punches wall
yeah and what about this
/kicks ��
I swear when I get my hands on that guy I'm going to break his neck if my nuts depend on it city boy calm me down my feet are sweating."

Chortles Snortles
05-04-2023, 09:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/svUv4O3.png

Toxigen
05-04-2023, 09:43 AM
dyLSstqMvH8

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:12 AM
YOUCAN'TDOMEONLYICANDOME!
INB4!!
DOUBLEEXCLAIMATION->
SEEWHATIDIDTHERE?
IRESTMYCASE.

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:15 AM
YouOnlyLiveFreeWhenYouDON'TUnderstand
YouAreLivingRentFree.
SeeWhatIDidThere?

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:17 AM
AliG. Aussie.
I again rest may case.

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:18 AM
A fiveple post. Record or what. I know not, but I live in hope...

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Sixple, you yanks SUCK! Wake up. Anywho, you suck, we dont
Live.
With.
It.

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Sextuple.
I said Sex.

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Shoot a Californian. That would the fuck teach me. Guns win, shall not be infringed. Etc. And Blah.
I INFRINGED.
SHALL NOT.
LAWS MEAN SHIT SANS ENFORECMENT.
ENFORCE AWAY, DUMBFUCKS!

Duik
05-04-2023, 11:27 AM
BatteryLow.
Bye.

Hasbinbad
05-04-2023, 11:32 AM
Shoot a Californian. That would the fuck teach me. Guns win, shall not be infringed. Etc. And Blah.
I INFRINGED.
SHALL NOT.
LAWS MEAN SHIT SANS ENFORECMENT.
ENFORCE AWAY, DUMBFUCKS!
Stop it.

Don't do drugs.

cannobeers3
05-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Glad to see the 4chan folks are still (quite heavily) active on the forum. Stay based, right?

Bardp1999
05-04-2023, 11:52 PM
This is what happens when you track dragons 30 hours per week for years

greasemonk
05-05-2023, 03:18 AM
This is what happens when you track dragons 30 hours per week for years

Not wrong

Tunabros
05-05-2023, 03:46 AM
sounds like the other way around, bro

Tokum-6n0m3
05-06-2023, 07:51 PM
"until that motherfucker understands that I can murder his ass. I live too close to the trees to let this fly. Watch what happens when I pull my zipper down and nothing comes out. Yeah exactly fuckass you're a nothing."

The alpha is speaking.

Dear Kindredsouls,
I know this has been hard for you since I kicked you out of the guild weeks ago. It hasn't been easy for me either. I wish you would stop making these threats, you're scaring me. What we shared was beautiful even if it didn't last. I wish you would hold onto the good memories we shared and let go of the anger of how it all ended. I know you have a new man (TSS) and tho I have friends in leadership there I have avoided sending them tells with my bitter side of the story. I want you to move on with this and embrace your new relationship, let me go... I'm no good for you anymore. It's not you, it's me. I will cherish the memories we had and find comfort in the fact we can both find happiness in the future.

Sincerely Yours,
Tator~Tot

Hasbinbad
05-06-2023, 08:04 PM
my bitter side of the story
https://i.imgur.com/6Lz6ISi.jpg

Please tell us the story, before we are forced to come for your brainflesh.

xlimits
05-06-2023, 11:07 PM
"oh look at me I read the constitution readily available when I need it on the old search engine and I'm a proud alabamian working for my bananas. Lol oops he dropped his banana hopefully he doesn't know what protesting an unlawful establishment is. Better point my finger at the nearest person annoying me threaten him with defamation and stalking"

xlimits
05-07-2023, 12:36 AM
"no one can nail my personality after I flexed on everyone's intelligence by purposely misinterpreting things to lock everyone into their final decisions because I am the knee jerk master mind. No one can put together that I verified this is actually the way that I think"

xlimits
05-07-2023, 01:43 AM
"i am a sweaty banana boy with my milkshakes all over the yard and I swear if that little shit says my name one more time I'm going to irritate the fuck out of (X)"

xlimits
05-07-2023, 02:07 AM
"pissy ass baboon thinks that he can backtalk a co-leader I'll show him as soon as my blow up shotgun comes in the mail *bang bang* he's going to get it Jeffrey Epstein was a hero"

bodenn
05-07-2023, 03:18 AM
I was there they were completely unjustified in kicking you from the guild. Allig talks about it in discord every day. I think he gets a power trip from doing it. I think you should come back. There is no reason for them not to accept you other than allig and his unreasonable dislike.

Trexller
05-07-2023, 10:47 AM
they are paranoid AF

Hasbinbad
05-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Is ~Former Divnity~ a big deal?

I'm ~Former Divinity~ too, should I put it in my tag?

long.liam
05-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Really hard to tell if this is a Troll post or not. So many people here with personality disorders, Or just lots of trolls. I guess the OP doesn't get that everyone here in RNF is getting a good laugh out of him. No one really sides with you dude. You just look like huge pussy for posting all of this. What a whiner baby!

xlimits
05-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Really hard to tell if this is a Troll post or not. So many people here with personality disorders, Or just lots of trolls. I guess the OP doesn't get that everyone here in RNF is getting a good laugh out of him. No one really sides with you dude. You just look like huge pussy for posting all of this. What a whiner baby!

Wow looks at all of those things I didn't say. :cool:

xlimits
05-07-2023, 10:08 PM

Perhaps all of those people judging me from the same room have a point to prove. =\

xlimits
05-07-2023, 10:17 PM

Oh, sorry I misinterpreted what you said yes ofc I find this funny.

xlimits
05-08-2023, 10:06 AM
"ooh looksie at me I have the ring of destin-ie. No two accounts of mine look the same, I have a brain!
/leans back
You know what to do."

BigChief
05-08-2023, 12:31 PM

The alpha is speaking.

No Alpha has ever referred to themselves as an Alpha, people can tell.

Cucks wear Joe Rogan Shirts and call themselves Alpha all the time.

Chortles Snortles
05-08-2023, 03:45 PM
im da based alpha
(lol)

xlimits
05-08-2023, 07:50 PM
No Alpha has ever referred to themselves as an Alpha, people can tell.

Cucks wear Joe Rogan Shirts and call themselves Alpha all the time.

I'm buying a joe rogan shirt.

Trexller
05-08-2023, 08:39 PM
I'm buying a joe rogan shirt.

God damn right

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnXrah1IrrV3cF_MBaE0BZ-969WzNAGWUwmc1corWXy_0aP7llNsNp29sAraOcNpyDcmQ&usqp=CAU

xlimits
05-09-2023, 07:38 PM
"do these fuckers know who I am don't make me go super saiyan 3 I know alabama shit I live too close to jungle trees BRO"

xlimits
05-10-2023, 05:32 AM
"goddamn referral boy thinks he can upset my monkey nuts I got celery for his mommas ass just wait until she knocks on my door again to make fun of my dingleberry"

xlimits
05-10-2023, 06:32 AM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/5bf6f187f304c5f85d46062b17dac251/tumblr_ol9ngxfnRh1rtmqoso1_1280.png

Oh no the far right occultists got him.
/yells from afar READ A BOOK

xlimits
05-12-2023, 11:38 PM
Dea' laws may he have the Fortitude to pray for the spirit of Walter so he can Smash the idea that he's a Alligator.

xlimits
05-18-2023, 05:45 PM
"i'm not smoke screening I swear... he just disagreed with me... wait..."

gentlepoo
05-18-2023, 09:29 PM
I was there they were completely unjustified in kicking you from the guild. Allig talks about it in discord every day. I think he gets a power trip from doing it. I think you should come back. There is no reason for them not to accept you other than allig and his unreasonable dislike.

I honestly don't care. They just happened to be my first full-fledged guild outside of an alliance. Allig is just butthurt that I gave him "attitude" about his justification. He's a sexist commie.

xlimits
05-19-2023, 02:18 PM
"no one can talk back to me. Kicked for saying it's the guild tag, plebian. And don't say fk Karl Marx either he was a hero in my mind."

gentlepoo
05-20-2023, 06:07 PM
Allig talks about it in discord every day. I think he gets a power trip from doing it. I think you should come back. There is no reason for them not to accept you other than allig and his unreasonable dislike.

I don't really see it as unfair. The only time I got attacked verbally by strangers was under the Axiom tag. Telling me I'm not allowed to use public chat and members can treat me however they want was a plus. This unhealthy focus on me even though I'm gone is disturbing.

xlimits
05-22-2023, 05:44 PM
"fuck this city boy I'm going over his house to play gorilla the GM's will learn then to fall for my feigned idiocy whether it be correct or not. Then everyone will now how great I am and all will bow before my untouched willpower."

xlimits
05-22-2023, 05:47 PM

I don't know the full story because he kept blowing up my screen saying he's speaking for other people and other guild members were spying on me and reporting back to him.

gentlepoo
05-22-2023, 05:54 PM
You have to say edumacation right around where he said he was impenetrable.

xlimits
05-27-2023, 02:43 AM
"cocktease sonofabitch I'll show him authoritarian manipulation all I have to do is pull the centipede out of his ass and they'll all worship me he's lucky I don't know where he lives I'll fk his momma and shake his daddy's hand."

BigChief
06-01-2023, 12:15 PM

The alpha is speaking.

Funny, this post proves he is living rent free in your head. Also, you are a triggered, beta, cuck, jizztard.

xlimits
06-01-2023, 11:20 PM
"1: Are you done complaining about rekeying Allig?

Allig: Ya gonna go snitch on someone I'm bored.

Guild leader 1: Snitches get stitches."