PDA

View Full Version : People for Biden are starting to get meaningless

xlimits
05-01-2023, 08:11 PM
If I need to keep my mouth shut at least offer something in return like friendship or some hush money you don't get to dictate someones opinion for free.

branamil
05-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Very normal post on a obscure 25 year old goblin enjoyer bulletin board

xlimits
05-01-2023, 09:10 PM

Too late now it's here forever.

xlimits
05-01-2023, 09:14 PM

I was really saying it's not normal to be protective over puppets. *Not antisocial behavior at all*

aussenseiter
05-01-2023, 09:17 PM
Is that a guild now?

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 01:09 PM

I'm a golem man myself.

These folks will try to regain their mid 2010 glory as the brave new youth for a brave new day, but they are now old, some very old, and so they will trot out the usual gay/gun/government/tranny/chicongo vibe from the HOT 2010's, unaware history has moved on.

"Xxxxx" is the simply the name of the guy who gives the nod to the 7th Fleet. That's just who the US is. Some people really hate that.

These are all old people issues now. The real action, is trying to defeat a nuclear tipped failing state in Eastern Europe.

I find it helpful to think these are the same people who were probably convinced FDR was the antichrist. Which was taught in some fundamentalist churches at the time. Others thought Mussolini was. But none of these fundies thought Hitler was.

Hmmmm.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 01:14 PM
You think I kid? I can understand.

I no kid:
https://i.imgur.com/jl1Dv1U.png

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Well, was he?

I report, you decide.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Don't we have any new goddam ideas?

So fucking disappointing.

Go tie an onion to your belt.

Arvan
05-02-2023, 01:40 PM
filed under move to off-topic

aussenseiter
05-02-2023, 01:54 PM
I'm a golem man myself.

These folks will try to regain their mid 2010 glory as the brave new youth for a brave new day, but they are now old, some very old, and so they will trot out the usual gay/gun/government/tranny/chicongo vibe from the HOT 2010's, unaware history has moved on.

"Xxxxx" is the simply the name of the guy who gives the nod to the 7th Fleet. That's just who the US is. Some people really hate that.

These are all old people issues now. The real action, is trying to defeat a nuclear tipped failing state in Eastern Europe.

I find it helpful to think these are the same people who were probably convinced FDR was the antichrist. Which was taught in some fundamentalist churches at the time. Others thought Mussolini was. But none of these fundies thought Hitler was.

Hmmmm.

Chicago is largely to blame for our economic discontent.

Rager and Quitter
05-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Sadre, has any professional diagnosed you with anything in particular? What is your stance on recreational drugs? Is there anything coherent you can share with us about your perpetual mental state?

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Yes, be careful who you make friends with, all day.

What would you like to know about it?

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 04:44 PM
It's all tricks, trust me. You put things through a scrambler. But you don't pay any attention to the scrambler. It's like a Coltrane thing. Giant Steps. It's an insane exercise, and afterward you go, well, I guess one can type that.

And do it for years, with little change.

Day after day... alone on a hill

A man with a foolish grin is sitting perfectly still

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Ever play with two magnets w/ the same polarity? Do you:

Enjoy clicking them together?
Enjoy playing with how they resist each other?
Enjoy trying to detect by sense the exact point they begin to either attract or repel?
Enjoy doing #3, and also gather a test group of friends, to see if these radii vary by age, gender, cultural background, or the amount of freon you just put into their mask?
Enjoy making lists about what you can do with magnets?

This is basically my dating profile checklist. I know my type.

Hasbinbad
05-02-2023, 05:05 PM
literally nobody likes or voted for joe biden.

every vote he got was an anti trump vote.

you've never not once ever even heard of a biden rally.

Trexller
05-02-2023, 05:22 PM
President Joe Biden formally announced his bid for a second term with a campaign-style video, ending speculations about whether he would run again amid languishing approval ratings.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/04/25/joe-biden-2024-presidential-campaign-announcement-ldn-vpx.cnn

a fucking video

Foxplay
05-02-2023, 05:27 PM

Failings of a 2 party system.... Can have deeply unpopular candidates shoved thru and just count on ppl on either side not wanting to vote for the other person, or not wanting to throw away their vote on 3rd party

Ekco
05-02-2023, 05:56 PM
or not wanting to throw away their vote on 3rd party

prisoner's dilemma paradox. we could fix everything is everyone agreed to vote Libertarian Party but nobody would trust anyone else to do it so we are stuck.

anyway, Biden 2024! hoping kamala becomes president after he croaks in office. first woman president should have a asterisk by it noting that nobody voted and only reason it happened is cause a 90-year-old man died in office.

Hasbinbad
05-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Nobody for president. Nobody will be good at being president. Nobody will do all the right diplomacies and all the right information briefings. Nobody will satisfy most of our needs, and solve most of our issues. So you know, until nobody is president, nothing gets done.

There's no government like no government.

Anarchy 2024

Tethler
05-03-2023, 01:55 AM

Lot of truth to this. In the last democratic primary, Biden was my last choice, and the field wasn't exactly stacked. I don't know anyone that was thrilled to get Biden.

Congress should make a list of necessary credentials among eligible citizens and make it a lottery, like the draft. Some random dude or dudette gets to serve the country as pres for a year then draw again.

Anyone intentionally running to be president is doing it for personal gain 100% and is already corrupt to some degree.

greasemonk
05-03-2023, 02:00 AM
I need to keep my mouth shut

Please don't let anyone stop you from fulfilling your dreams.

xlimits
05-03-2023, 02:53 AM

I won't, thx.

xlimits
05-03-2023, 02:55 AM

In the face of drug abuse, I will irritate your skin further.

xlimits
05-03-2023, 02:56 AM

This is a democracy, and I will be as annoying as possible and enjoy it.

Trexller
05-03-2023, 03:11 AM
This is a democracy, and I will be as annoying as possible and enjoy it.

god damn right

never let them get comfortable

Videri
05-03-2023, 03:33 AM
Failings of a 2 party system.... Can have deeply unpopular candidates shoved thru and just count on ppl on either side not wanting to vote for the other person, or not wanting to throw away their vote on 3rd party

Ranked Choice Voting!

Trexller
05-03-2023, 03:48 AM
Ranked Choice Voting!

all that makes is a 2 party system by another name

it's literally a voting pyramid

Diziet
05-03-2023, 05:16 AM

GOPtards will just keep nominating the guy no matter how many times he loses though.

xlimits
05-03-2023, 09:13 AM

You'd have to know Biden to come up with this theory and I approve of it.

aussenseiter
05-03-2023, 10:07 AM
all that makes is a 2 party system by another name

it's literally a voting pyramid

Alaska House kinda proved RCV is a trick. No thx not fair.

magnetaress
05-03-2023, 10:10 AM
I come on here for aussenseiters commentaries now a days don't relaly need anymore than that

aussen is like p99s version of asmon

Trexller
05-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Alaska House kinda proved RCV is a trick. No thx not fair.

yeah its bullshit

vote for this guy

no i mean this guy

no i mean this guy

ok yeah this guy

i mean it this time

Toxigen
05-03-2023, 11:26 AM
imagine voting for biden

Diziet
05-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Who wouldn't want to vote for a guy who partied with Epstein, right?

Ekco
05-03-2023, 12:03 PM
imagine voting at all when we obviously live under a techno-capitalist-feudalism system

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-03-2023, 12:47 PM
imagine voting at all when we obviously live under a techno-capitalist-feudalism system

I think you mean just techno-capitalist. Look at history. Early capitalism -- the industrialization phase -- is always full of wholly dependent workers, flocking to squalid cities to find work as a labor-serf.

Feudalism = ownership of the land and the damn people on it more or less.
Capitalism = ownership of the means of production

It can look feudal. The lot of the slave/serf/worker does not vary much over time.

Def rather be a worker than a serf / slave tho. Totally. Final answer.

Carry on wayward sons

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-03-2023, 01:09 PM
And talking about planet of the techno-capitalists, duh, ya know?
https://i.imgur.com/Kx1MiHs.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-03-2023, 01:17 PM
The draft was gladly let go because it had the unfortunate side effect of people in general giving a fuck about what the military is doing, especially if it involved body bags.

So then the industrial military complex becomes, the military-industrial-political complex. Political, because not having draft might relieve one problem but creates others. No, the military-industrial complex must be careful the society provides enough volunteers. And not some cannon fodder. Our best. They will create more and more weapons; cannon fodder just creates sad Russian families.

So, the Military-Industrial-Political complex, at our end of the equation, just involves being straight on how the 7th Fleet works, and why it is God on Earth if you are in its range. And so forth.

People rag on this, but let me ask you something.

If I'm right, is this a bad deal? I'm not the one pushing up sunflowers. It's pretty posh not being a Russian moron, patsy, or dependent right now, no?

80 year old buzzsaw. why did Putin walk right into it?
Hmmm...

Ekco
05-03-2023, 01:39 PM
And talking about planet of the techno-capitalists, duh, ya know?
https://i.imgur.com/Kx1MiHs.jpg

I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Alpha-Omega bomb worship, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

unsunghero
05-03-2023, 03:19 PM

^

Foxplay
05-03-2023, 05:42 PM
imagine voting for biden

Imagine loosing to Biden lol

Chortles Snortles
05-03-2023, 06:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/j4PKkgl.jpg

Swish
05-03-2023, 07:13 PM

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/19dzw4i2w3nhegif.gif

BigChief
05-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Trump for Jong-Un's balls 2024

Hasbinbad
05-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Oligarchy is not very different than feudalism, so the dude has a point.

Change my mind.

aussenseiter
05-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Oligarchy is not very different than feudalism, so the dude has a point.

Change my mind.

Do you know what a command economy is?

Chortles Snortles
05-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Do you?
(lol)

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-04-2023, 09:34 AM
This place has gone full grandpa.

Command economy, mixed economy, it does not matter.

Some people here argue container ships should not exist. That's the level of agit-prop they send here. We are not respected.

https://i.imgur.com/KHO3IdL.jpg

aussenseiter
05-04-2023, 09:50 AM
This place has gone full grandpa.

Command economy, mixed economy, it does not matter.

Some people here argue container ships should not exist. That's the level of agit-prop they send here. We are not respected.

https://i.imgur.com/KHO3IdL.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out which cult he's in. :o

Hasbinbad
05-04-2023, 11:20 AM
I'm just trying to figure out which cult he's in. :o
I wear my cult on my sleeve.
https://i.imgur.com/FYmFx3s.jpg
If you're confused about what I represent, you're confusing yourself intentionally.

Diziet
05-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Imagine loosing to Biden lol

Imagine doing it over and over again and learning absolutely nothing.

aussenseiter
05-04-2023, 01:16 PM
I wear my cult on my sleeve.
https://i.imgur.com/FYmFx3s.jpg
If you're confused about what I represent, you're confusing yourself intentionally.

Blue is the best color obviously but red is slightly worse than yellow.

Trexller
05-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Imagine doing it over and over again and learning absolutely nothing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMK1N-WVEAMzDUr.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-04-2023, 01:27 PM
I am going to just start using "______" b/c at a strictly practical level, time is indeed opportunity, and I really think this coming mid-century is going to be interesting. The entire inward-looking circus show is not even a red herring at this point. It's just, old. Literally old tech.

If the far right wants to win things, they have to figure out something more than white Jesus on a monster truck rollin' coal yay America lol liberals.

Some sort of sensible foreign policy. Assertive. Something that makes sense. Otherwise, even if I wasn't a Dark Carnival enthusiast I gotta say, get with the program.

What's sadder than an old bitter hippie?

An old bitter American conservative.

All the birds that were singing, have flown except you alone!

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-04-2023, 01:31 PM
So, all you _____ need to get with the program. Except for _________. You guys are truly hopeless.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Ever eat in the dark?

Hasbinbad
05-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Ever eat in the dark?
I scarfed tacos while driving through pitch blackness tonight. The Carne Asada was greasy, and my hand and mouth became one in the mission to deliver tasty bites to my asshole.

BigChief
08-15-2023, 02:19 PM
trump will be the greatest prison bitch in human history. Most experts say he has the biggest, softest deepest ass in prison history.

Toxigen
08-15-2023, 02:29 PM
trump will be the greatest prison bitch in human history. Most experts say he has the biggest, softest deepest ass in prison history.

yuo got him now!11!!!!11

Dolalin
08-16-2023, 04:16 AM
No one really loves Biden. Maybe his wife.

Absolutely nobody likes Hunter Biden, I don't care if he's locked up forever. It's bizarre that he's become some kind of attack angle against Democrats. I get the feeling they want him gone too.

Trump will be spending the next 5 years in a prison in Georgia. If the Americans elect him they'll provoke a constitutional crisis. Trump winning the Republican party nomination is when I move my money out of the S&P. There's no way that ends well.

Ooloo
08-16-2023, 08:22 AM
Nobody would really care about hunter if his activities didn't have dire implications for the corruption of joe, the president people ostensibly elected for being a friendly old grandpa. Oops looks like he's a huge corrupt piece of shit like basically every other politician is with few exceptions.

People seem to forget joe has tried to become president multiple times in the past, including a run in the 80's that he had to bow out of after admitting to blatantly plagiarizing a speech. He's a nasty, cynical terrible person.

At least trump doesn't pretend he's your best friend, his whole pitch is "Eyyyy cmon, what have you got to lose?", I can see why people like that after seeing nothing but four decades of politicians pretending to like hotdogs and baseball games.

Ooloo
08-16-2023, 08:24 AM
"Oh, hello fellow humans! You just caught me grilling up some bur-gors. Hah. Hah. Hah."

*grill isn't turned on*

BigChief
08-16-2023, 09:10 AM
https://static.independent.co.uk/2023/08/15/18/flow%20cartoon%2016%20august%202023.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75&width=640&auto=webp

Fuck that POS traitor Trump, a firing squad is what he deserves

BigChief
08-16-2023, 09:11 AM
yuo got him now!11!!!!11

78 unpardonable felonies, yeah that something Cletus

Ooloo
08-16-2023, 09:28 AM
78 unpardonable felonies that he hasn't been convicted of yet.

People keep listing the ridiculous charges against him as if that's evidence or something. Some of the charges are literally based on twitter posts. It's an absurd prosecution, full TDS on display.

And I don't even like him.

Trexller
08-16-2023, 10:04 AM
yeah out of the hundreds of charges and allegations, has trump been convicted of anything in a criminal court?

civil court doesnt count, they are all a giant joke

aussenseiter
08-16-2023, 01:50 PM
Fuck that POS traitor Trump, a firing squad is what he deserves

b07MuI_pw28

Origen
08-16-2023, 03:25 PM
Oops looks like he's a huge corrupt piece of shit like basically every other politician is with few exceptionsPlease name-drop some of the exceptions!

BigChief
08-16-2023, 04:12 PM
Please name-drop some of the exceptions!

Funny not one felony conviction of anyone in the Obama administration, ZERO. Trump is up to something like a record 90 "witches" that have either plead or have been found guilty, so far.

Lune
08-16-2023, 07:25 PM
No one really loves Biden. Maybe his wife.

Absolutely nobody likes Hunter Biden, I don't care if he's locked up forever. It's bizarre that he's become some kind of attack angle against Democrats. I get the feeling they want him gone too.

Trump will be spending the next 5 years in a prison in Georgia. If the Americans elect him they'll provoke a constitutional crisis. Trump winning the Republican party nomination is when I move my money out of the S&P. There's no way that ends well.

It's just projection, operating under the mistaken assumption that democrats treat their politicians like MAGA's treat Trump. If you're talking about Hunter Biden, you're not talking about the corrupt mobsters that share their worldview and political affiliation.

Trump got investigated by the FBI? Investigate a Biden! Apparently if Hunter is a criminal that means Trump isn't a criminal? They can both be criminals. The difference is, I don't really give a fuck about Joe or Hunter Biden.

MAGA's look at this issue through the lens of their worldview. When Trump was initially investigated, they viewed this as an attempt to illegitimately remove him from power. When no indictable evidence of misconduct was found, reasonable Democrats and centrists (what few are left) dropped the issue entirely. "No collusion? Got it." However, to a MAGA, substance did not matter, only the perception and surety of a power play. So they feel justified in corrupt power plays of their own. And when called on it... no collusion! Witch hunt! Hunter Biden! Through a victim mentality, all things are justified, because the other side is evil.

This puts honest politicians at a tremendous disadvantage among the roughly 45% of humanity who think this way.

aussenseiter
08-16-2023, 07:41 PM
It's just projection, operating under the mistaken assumption that democrats treat their politicians like MAGA's treat Trump. If you're talking about Hunter Biden, you're not talking about the corrupt mobsters that share their worldview and political affiliation.

Trump got investigated by the FBI? Investigate a Biden! Apparently if Hunter is a criminal that means Trump isn't a criminal? They can both be criminals. The difference is, I don't really give a fuck about Joe or Hunter Biden.

MAGA's look at this issue through the lens of their worldview. When Trump was initially investigated, they viewed this as an attempt to illegitimately remove him from power. When no indictable evidence of misconduct was found, reasonable Democrats and centrists (what few are left) dropped the issue entirely. "No collusion? Got it." However, to a MAGA, substance did not matter, only the perception and surety of a power play. So they feel justified in corrupt power plays of their own. And when called on it... no collusion! Witch hunt! Hunter Biden! Through a victim mentality, all things are justified, because the other side is evil.

This puts honest politicians at a tremendous disadvantage among the roughly 45% of humanity who think this way.

Tromp's DOJ never investigated Biden.

Snaggles
08-16-2023, 11:47 PM
I just want the next season of the Apprentice to be entirely based on prison business ventures.

Arvan
08-17-2023, 04:50 AM
I think you mean just techno-capitalist. Look at history. Early capitalism -- the industrialization phase -- is always full of wholly dependent workers, flocking to squalid cities to find work as a labor-serf.

Feudalism = ownership of the land and the damn people on it more or less.
Capitalism = ownership of the means of production

It can look feudal. The lot of the slave/serf/worker does not vary much over time.

Def rather be a worker than a serf / slave tho. Totally. Final answer.

Carry on wayward sons

If you work any sort of low/mid income pleb 9-5 you are a wage slave that has little chance of upward mobility hope this helps

arvidez
08-17-2023, 09:55 AM
I just want the next season of the Apprentice to be entirely based on prison business ventures.

trump made me seethe and i couldn't understand why people i might have a small amount of respect for were supporting him in 2015. he is a selfish ahole, obviously.

i give this prison show a shot because watching his inner children grow as president was great. id like to see how they handle going away. imagine a 5 yr old bsing his was through prison.

Origen
08-17-2023, 11:02 AM
If you work any sort of low/mid income pleb 9-5 you are a wage slave that has little chance of upward mobility hope this helpsThe least helpful and most pessimistic version of class politics

unsunghero
08-18-2023, 12:33 AM
If you work any sort of low/mid income pleb 9-5 you are a wage slave that has little chance of upward mobility hope this helps

Still better than being unemployed tho /shrug

The benefits of working (if you don’t hate your job), is it creates a routine in one’s life and for most jobs forces the person into social situations so they’re not isolated getting more awkward because of lack of social interaction. Unemployed can have friends to socialize with, but it will probably cost money for gas to see them and doing most anything costs money so it’s sometimes hard to have friends or hobbies with low or no income

From an ethics standpoint ideally your job is providing either a good or service that there is demand for, and therefore no matter what your job is, you are doing a good thing for your community. People are either usually making their community better, or they’re making it worse. I see honor in doing every job, even the lowest

BigPlays
08-18-2023, 10:01 AM

No, they simply cheated.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Snaggles
08-18-2023, 10:09 AM
i give this prison show a shot because watching his inner children grow as president was great. id like to see how they handle going away. imagine a 5 yr old bsing his was through prison.

It would be a pretty affordable show to make since most his former team are soon to be inmates. I’m sure they would work out some TV production time outside picking up litter on the highway.

Deathrydar
08-18-2023, 10:10 AM

..And there is the hypocrisy!

Snaggles
08-18-2023, 10:13 AM

Do you know how difficult it is to get incarcerated as a billionaire politician? Lol. You have to be sooo stupid. He’s a brilliant strategist or victim depending on how the coin flips. Surprised he isn’t former Vanquish.

magnetaress
08-18-2023, 10:24 AM
G-d bless big plays

aussenseiter
08-18-2023, 12:13 PM

What's the hypocrisy?

Origen
08-18-2023, 12:15 PM
No, they simply cheated.

https://hereistheevidence.com/Hell yeah, thank you, this will make it even easier to win 2024. Nothing like feedback to improve efficiency.

Plus, we're supposed to be using electric buses this time around.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-18-2023, 04:46 PM
We are so very close, Roy, to our goal. The serum will be complete in 24 months. We need that time. Complete control of the human hormonal system. We shall play like a harp, Roy, like a harp.

-- Siegfried, 4 months before he died.

Roy still lives.

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 12:53 PM
Still better than being unemployed tho /shrug

The benefits of working (if you don’t hate your job), is it creates a routine in one’s life and for most jobs forces the person into social situations so they’re not isolated getting more awkward because of lack of social interaction. Unemployed can have friends to socialize with, but it will probably cost money for gas to see them and doing most anything costs money so it’s sometimes hard to have friends or hobbies with low or no income

From an ethics standpoint ideally your job is providing either a good or service that there is demand for, and therefore no matter what your job is, you are doing a good thing for your community. People are either usually making their community better, or they’re making it worse. I see honor in doing every job, even the lowest

Do all jobs make the world better?

What about a stripper who cheats on her taxes?

unsunghero
08-19-2023, 01:25 PM
Do all jobs make the world better?

What about a stripper who cheats on her taxes?

Well obv breaking the law via tax cheating was not part of what I said

Stripping is legal so yea, I think it’s fine. I even think sex work should be legalized and regulated. Repressed sexual frustration is the hidden (or not so hidden, in the case of incels) factor in a lot of violent crimes like mass murders

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 01:33 PM
Well obv breaking the law via tax cheating was not part of what I said

Stripping is legal so yea, I think it’s fine. I even think sex work should be legalized and regulated. Repressed sexual frustration is the hidden (or not so hidden, in the case of incels) factor in a lot of violent crimes like mass murders

Do you think Hollywood would buy that script? They're in some trouble at the moment. :p

unsunghero
08-19-2023, 01:48 PM
Do you think Hollywood would buy that script? They're in some trouble at the moment. :p

Heck yea Hollyweird would

Except it’s Hollywood so the movie would be about a fat black trans escort ;)

grims
08-19-2023, 06:38 PM
https://youtu.be/arw1pcqLI_M?t=42

Can you name a single award winning movie about a trans anything made in hollywood in the last 20 years?

I don't understand how the idea of trans people is always this deeply imbedded in your subconscious. If woke ideology is the enemy min wage (7.50 USD) would be the gold standard, monday 9-5 would not exist, your daughters and wives would have no repercussion if they got sexually assaulted at work etc.

Some things benefit society without you having to make it out like you are a permanent victim

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 06:44 PM
Nobody really has a problem with trans people (at least I don't) outside of:

1) the involvement of children in completely unproven and experimental, irreversible medical procedures before they are old enough to even consent to getting a tattoo.

2) the encroachment of trans ideology into women's spaces and women's rights, which were hard-fought victories over decades that are now being erased by the narcissism of confused men

Those seem like pretty legitimate concerns to me, but people love to just lump it all together and act like if you have a problem with men changing in front of young girls at the local ymca that means you hate gay people or something. It's idiotic.

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 06:46 PM

Can you name a single award winning movie about a trans anything made in hollywood in the last 20 years?

I don't understand how the idea of trans people is always this deeply imbedded in your subconscious. If woke ideology is the enemy min wage (7.50 USD) would be the gold standard, monday 9-5 would not exist, your daughters and wives would have no repercussion if they got sexually assaulted at work etc.

Some things benefit society without you having to make it out like you are a permanent victim

recourse

unsunghero
08-19-2023, 06:56 PM

If was a joke

And award winning? Most of what Hollywood has put out in the last 20 years has been hot garbage regardless of who’s in it

grims
08-19-2023, 06:59 PM
Be honest why do you even care about trans people? It does not involve you on any level. Why on earth would you think making a big govt program to regulate the genders of children is of any use.

Maybe it would be better if we had less gay / trans kids killing themselves which is already more than 4x more likely just being supported by their parents and family.

If the child is not being forced/ coerced its not abuse and forcing them to try and identify another way / sending them to a conversion camp is.

Kids should not be literally killing themselves so some angry conservatives can make trigger word talking points while railing on them for choices that are between themselves / their parents not some big govt program

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 07:02 PM
Be honest why do you even care about trans people? It does not involve you on any level. Why on earth would you think making a big govt program to regulate the genders of children is of any use.

Maybe it would be better if we had less gay / trans kids killing themselves which is already more than 4x more likely just being supported by their parents and family.

If the child is not being forced/ coerced its not abuse and forcing them to try and identify another way / sending them to a conversion camp is.

Kids should not be literally killing themselves so some angry conservatives can make trigger word talking points while railing on them for choices that are between themselves / their parents not some big govt program

And then we pivot to the fact that HRT/SRS are covered by Medicaid in almost every state and the dance continues.

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 07:09 PM

Laws against child abuse are not a "big government program", they're just laws. Banning the use of exogenous hormones and "gender affirming" (one of the most disgusting euphemisms in modern history) surgeries for minors is a perfectly sane and reasonable extension of the laws against child abuse already on the books.

It's always this retreat into "hey its between the kid and the doctor!!" which you'd never apply to, say, a kid who wants to cut his arm off or be given leg extensions so he's 6 feet tall.

There is absolutely zero credible, non-partisan peer-reviewed long-term studies showing that this helps *anyone*, much less kids. The only "studies" available are always conveniently conducted by activist organizations who employ completely flawed and limited methodologies to gin up some vaneer of scientific credibility, and people such as yourself are falling for it.

You don't have to be a "conservative" to oppose the totally unethical medical abuse of children and the obliteration of women's rights.

grims
08-19-2023, 07:14 PM
Except there are.

https://www.hrc.org/news/family-acceptance-saves-lives

LGBTQ youth whose families affirm their gender identity and sexual orientation are almost 50 percent less likely to make a suicide attempt compared to those whose families are unsupportive.

Laws of regulation whether you like it or not is what you gents like to call big govt.

The crazy straw man argument you just made makes legit 0 sense btw. There are no parents supporting a child cutting off their own limbs.

There are parents who do not want to see children take their own lives supporting their children.

grims
08-19-2023, 07:15 PM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127283/ <--- more pier reviewed studies on parents accepting a Childs identity stopping children from committing suicide / attempting to do so.

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 07:17 PM
Also if by "conversion camp" you mean a hospital where they literally convert boys into girls and vice-versa using frankenstein-level medical procedures and hormones that the natural body is not even remotely designed to tolerate, I agree that is bad and shouldn't be done.

Seriously the "conversion therapy" charge leveled against people who literally just want to leave kids alone is so beyond insane.

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 07:19 PM
Yes, again, "studies" conducted by activists with completely flawed methodologies.

Gee, I wonder if you ask somebody five seconds after they get the thing they want if they're happy about it- will they say yes?

We need robust studies with huge sample sizes, conducted over a period of decades with regular follow ups to make any declaration about the efficacy of this stuff. AKA actual science, not quackery.

grims
08-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Again how does any of this involve or trigger you in the way it does? Do you have a child who struggled with sexual identity / gay child?

Why are you so dead set on enforcing your own twisted social justices on young children who have demonstrated that they will in fact die because of your forced ideology.

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 07:26 PM
I care about protecting children and women from abuse and injustice, I guess that's why?

Uh oh my kid wants to eat nothing but snickers bars every day. He's threatening to kill himself if I don't let him. I guess I should let him?

The role of a parent is to protect a child from harm, both short term and long term. Until there is a mountain of long term, robust data clearly showing that this helps people, it's completely unethical to foist onto children. These are permanent, irreversible medical interventions being performed on minors. I really don't know why it's so hard to understand why that's bad, or why normal people care about it.

grims
08-19-2023, 07:36 PM
No your not protecting anyone though, your ideology that your forcing on others is literally harming other peoples children and causing them to die for some twisted idea of social justice that you have.

Quit with the detached nonsense strawmen calorie intake poor diet choices does not equate to sexual identity on any level.

Trexller
08-19-2023, 07:37 PM
children who have demonstrated that they will in fact die because of your forced ideology.

this is a problem that provides it's own solution

just chill out, wait and they will remove themselves from the gene pool, as nature does with any species that evolves beyond it's natural purpose.

nature is not cruel, it's just indifferent.

Trexller
08-19-2023, 07:42 PM
poor diet choices does not equate to sexual identity on any level.

Soy is unique in that it contains a high concentration of isoflavones, a type of plant estrogen (phytoestrogen) that is similar in function to human estrogen but with much weaker effects. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/soy/

Ooloo
08-19-2023, 07:45 PM
My "ideology" is called evidence-based medicine. If it turns out this actually helps people, I'll be all for it! But again you need about a billion times more evidence than is currently available that this actually helps people before you set about playing god with their bodies and lives (for massive profits, it should be noted).

grims
08-19-2023, 07:59 PM
What kind of evidence, the only evidence you presented is your own twisted social justice signaling and that you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation bias

Trexller
08-19-2023, 08:26 PM
you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

don't be a bigot.

I don't care if anyone kills themselves. Suicide is nature's way to prevent unfortunate genetic combinations from polluting further generations.

we're just living through a natural cleansing period

it will pass, just the same as your particular libtard-cause-of-the-day-to-support-so-you-don't-have-to-take-responsibility-for-their-own-failed-lives

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 09:06 PM
What kind of evidence, the only evidence you presented is your own twisted social justice signaling and that you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation bias

That kinda sounds like blackmail or a strange variety of mugging.

"Give me X, or bad thing will happen"

But we can't give them X :(

druidbob
08-19-2023, 09:20 PM
But I was specifically told that X was going to give it to you

Origen
08-19-2023, 09:32 PM

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation biasAsking Ooloo to provide evidence results in Matt Walsh videos, it's seriously comical to just keep pressing him for evidence to see what shit he comes up with.

grims
08-19-2023, 09:34 PM
Trexller what is this word salad you presented me with and why are you triggered into doing so?

Libtard aside I am pretty sure across the political isle there is not a single right winger that is not a full blown Neo-Liberal in at least 90% of the word definition.

Saying I dont want kids who struggle with sexual identity to off themselves is not bigotted nor does it meet the classical definition of bigotry unless I am attacking based on a particular group.

Nothing I am stating is unreasonable in my belief that children who have gay / trans sexual identity attempt suicide when they are not supported by their parents / community its a well documented fact.

None of the conclusion stating that he is fine with them offing themselves or you for your twisted social justice signaling or political identity changes the "evidence-based medicine".

Also saying that you are fine with them culling themselves is exactly what I stated prior you dont care / are perfectly fine with it outside of using trigger words.

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 09:40 PM
Trexller what is this word salad you presented me with and why are you triggered into doing so?

Libtard aside I am pretty sure across the political isle there is not a single right winger that is not a full blown Neo-Liberal in at least 90% of the word definition.

Saying I dont want kids who struggle with sexual identity to off themselves is not bigotted nor does it meet the classical definition of bigotry unless I am attacking based on a particular group.

Nothing I am stating is unreasonable in my belief that children who have gay / trans sexual identity attempt suicide when they are not supported by their parents / community its a well documented fact.

None of the conclusion stating that he is fine with them offing themselves or you for your twisted social justice signaling or political identity changes the "evidence-based medicine".

Also saying that you are fine with them culling themselves is exactly what I stated prior you dont care / are perfectly fine with it outside of using trigger words.

Fine, it's true, it's happening, let's agree to go with your answer for the moment.

What's your basis for the duty to act you're proposing? And what does that act look like?

aussenseiter
08-19-2023, 09:50 PM
Moreover, how do we find our way back to the Wardrobe?

unsunghero
08-19-2023, 10:11 PM
Moreover, how do we find our way back to the Wardrobe?

Yea right if I stumbled my way into Narnia I would never go back

Unless all the girls had dicks or something, then I would bail

The conservative in me put that last line in sarcastically, but the conservative in me also put that last line in because we think about trans people all the time ;)

Nibblewitz
08-20-2023, 02:34 PM
I think this conversation underscores America's mental health crisis. Born from the lowest standards in Academia and fostered by Media, a social contagion is sweeping the nation.

magnetaress
08-20-2023, 03:48 PM
Is there an p99 eq guild for biden yet?

Ooloo
08-20-2023, 03:57 PM
Asking Ooloo to provide evidence results in Matt Walsh videos, it's seriously comical to just keep pressing him for evidence to see what shit he comes up with.

I already played this evidence game with you, provided you links and all. Explained the flaws in the methodology, and what might in the future constitute good evidence with regard to the trans debate.

You only seem interested in conclusions you already agree with; aka confirmation bias, so stop pretending you actually care about evidence.

Origen
08-21-2023, 12:00 PM
I'm sorry you cannot provide evidence to support your bad conclusions lol. Facts don't care about your feelings on research methodology.

magnetaress
08-21-2023, 12:41 PM

Maybe G d intended for them to:

A) be able to off themselves
B) fuck up their bodies against the natural order
C) bring out the worst in those around them

Like he doesn't force ppl to be this way. Butt maybe that is the whole point of having this precious life to waste

So we can be retards and assholes before our soul either gets > sent back > obliterated > ascended

However the church is just waying in on how awful it is to not have gratitude and work for the betterment of others and your flock instead of all being narcissistic little selfish assholes learning a grave lesson at the expense of others whether you be pro or anti....

The key is most people are egotistical bullies who cannot step out of their own immediate needs and desires for the world to be a special way according to some doctrine some heretical psychopath has corrupted.

You want to meet G d you will and he's going to laugh his fucking ass off with What you did or didn't do with all your free will and agency to be any number of genders or perfectly straight and normal and perfect.

Seek christ.

BigChief
08-21-2023, 04:57 PM
Trump is at home waxing his ass. He says he will be the most popular prison bitch in human history. No ass will be so yuge, so deep, so soft, so full of Russian, Saudi and N Korean DNA...

Ooloo
08-21-2023, 06:05 PM
The whole idea of mocking people who get raped in prison is pretty barbaric when you think about it.

Like, there are armed guards everywhere and there are huge steel cages everywhere to restrict people's activity 24\7, but then when they start literally raping eachother the guards are like "there's nothin we can do!!"

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but literal prison rape seems like cruel and unusual punishment and like noooobody cares. In fact weirdos like the above make jokes about it.

Trexller
08-21-2023, 07:21 PM
yeah prison rape cannot be nearly as common as pop culture myth states that it is

any prisoner who gets assaulted has a civil legal case against the state

technically speaking, while imprisoned the state is legally responsible for your safety and rights afforded as a prisoner.

so there's no way that beatings and rapes are as common as everyone thinks that they are

of course, a civil legal case requires a "burden of proof" so you're gonna have to convince a jury you had nonconsensual sex in prison

that's where things are gonna get messy

Trexller
08-21-2023, 07:22 PM
honestly speaking, if i was imprisoned and bubba was gonna make me his bitch, I would force bubba to kill me before i submitted

Origen
08-22-2023, 12:13 PM
honestly speaking, if i was imprisoned and bubba was gonna make me his bitch, I would force bubba to kill me before i submittedI remember being fourteen

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-22-2023, 12:24 PM
lol at you home dwellers speculating about jail.

If you end up on a block where you get raped, you either are in a prison in a red state, at Riker's, or you were so fucking stupid and aggressive to other inmates you did this shit to yourself.

Different blocks for different folks. Don't want to get a rib popped or fucked with in any way? Then don't be a punk who bothers people trying to do their time.

Jails are always a sifting system. It's not as if, "Oh no the rape guys are here, and the guards don't know!"

Some folks ask to be put in solitary or admin immediately cuz they either a fuckhead or a known CI.

Go back to yer comfy lives. Argue about politics. In jail guess what people don't do? Any of the trifling pronouncing and announcing and denouncing that happens here. But then again, this isn't real, so have at it.

BigChief
08-24-2023, 09:29 PM
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/67b862359792e3fa4d96d908ac9d798a282f8b7df376463be3 365c2d40024cbd.jpg?w=800&h=307