PDA

View Full Version : I want to fastrack being an idiot in RL. Tips?

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-29-2023, 03:00 PM
This was inspired by the magnetic one.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3606485&postcount=35

This topic needs fresh eyes. Over the years, many threads have addressed this popular lifestyle, but it's 2023.

Time for a revisit.

So let's say you are just a normal person, got a job. You can add a marriage, family, an aging Great Aunt who is the oldest known surviving Civil War widow. Dealer's choice.

And you have a need for speed.

So, other than riding a crotch rocket while high on Scientology without a helmet, ideas? Tips? Plans?

Those of you who have already gotten to our shared goal, how did you do it? What was your "ace in the hole" when it came to being a true premier league idiot?

The magnetic one named one of the classic: big fucking house for no goddam reason except you stupid.

Ever here of the 50% rule in budgeting? I say let's do 90%.

You'll be munchin on Gravy Train, enjoyin the view over the Pacific Ocean in no time.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-29-2023, 03:09 PM
Someone tried to tell me the 50% rule made sense. Which it does not. Then I asked, but it does not work, if I do 50% for housing, I'm gonna be fucking miserable!

Idiot sends me an article from a home builder's association. Yup, "Plan on 50 percent of your net income for essential expenses such as rent and utilities."

See Asterisk."All essential expenses include health insurance, prescriptions, housing, utilities, groceries, transportation, and clothing."

Swear to god people are wizards at self fuckery.

wuanahto
04-29-2023, 03:26 PM
go to a public area with a deck of cards and try to get people to play Trump with you

Arvan
04-29-2023, 04:01 PM
Filed under move this to off topic

goblinmob
04-29-2023, 04:09 PM
I'm going to make a MUD using AI for a prosthetic brain

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-29-2023, 04:10 PM
Off topic you can edit. RnF is permanent ink. I like permanent ink. So deal with your purity issues.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-29-2023, 04:25 PM
I'm going to make a MUD using AI for a prosthetic brain

That will be the end of forum foolery, I fear. It's coming. Probably already here on p99 forums.

See, I'll read someone ranting about losing a mob, hating the fact that science tends to prove out nitwits, or, sexual issues. It passes the time.

But once it becomes "clever" to mess around AI's on message boards, why would anyone stay? I already have enough mechanical things in my life.

I need pizzazz.
https://i.imgur.com/qYjYEzC.jpg

goblinmob
04-29-2023, 04:35 PM
Do I seem like the kinda guy who can remember to put his keys back in the freezer? I'm just tryna find a MUD puddle to wallow in once this shit hole goes down I probably won't even want internet back again. I just want the EQ I never had as a kid, the EQ I wish I had now, and the red 2.0 we wished we wanted

unsunghero
04-30-2023, 01:12 AM
You have a need for speed and want to be acting like an idiot? Both at the same time?

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 09:04 AM
You have a need for speed and want to be acting like an idiot? Both at the same time?

Drug folks are in their own existential sluice pipe. That's literally a no brainer.

But how does someone normal, like me, fuck up?

In the US, it's pretty damn hard. Bad times come, you can always time when the donut shops throw out their old donuts. You can fat as fuck living off 8 hour old crullers.

I think this is the only explanation for American drug addiction. You live in Romania? Look at someone wrong, you are a dead man.

In the US, it's damn hard to get killed unless if you know where to go. To get physically and financially ruined? Pffft.

Good luck with that bucko. I hitched across the country and gained weight and a tan.

When faced with the cruelty of a society in which tolerable work and government assistance federal and local is available to help you get on your feet, I can see why so many turn to drugs as the only solution.

magnetaress
04-30-2023, 10:02 AM
drugs - addiction - and - TRIGGER WARNINGsuicide, even the slooowwww burn kind you get from the afformentioned drugs

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 10:07 AM
Ok, I need to put down my marker.

Let's assume that the earlier the mistake, the the larger the consequence potential. EG: starting smoking at 12 vs 87. Etc.
Consider this the radius of destruction equation.
In layman's terms: Mistakes can potentially become PELE's, given time.
"PELE" = personal extinction level event.
Referring to my message above, remove drug abuse. and pulling off a PELE is extremely hard if you live in the modern world and are not insane.

Ok. So I am going to tell you what I think would be clutch. Magnetaress already mentioned "house debt" as a classic, and that is a hard one to beat. ("Just a gully!")

Today, given today's technological environment and possibilities, and also given that things are expensive, and time itself is money...

----------------------

Paying for college. That is no longer necessary. It's a cheat and has been for the past 10-15 years imho. It's a pricey beer blast with books and degree. Whose value proposition is about to fall off the fucking cliff.

Even free college is dubious, because that's 4 years of geographic commitment that can be excellent (Stonybrook!!!) or eat your soul (Any status school). Four years, in one place?

The digital student a) pays very little for their info and elite strats b) forms his or her own campus. with whoever and wherever they want.

If any of you people have kids, not yet college age, you fucking owe me.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 10:25 AM
Gutenberg 1.0. Why pay for the monks, when you can just buy the book?
Gutenberg 2.0 Why pay for anything tangible, when you can just access the digital content at will?

This is even more clear:
https://i.imgur.com/bHAoUhi.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 10:34 AM
People are intimidated by education.

That is mistake number one. Ever sing or speak in public? Know how you just have to throw yourself out there, learn from and especially *not be afraid of* not making mistakes?

It's just a task, like that, with pretty heavy time commitments I'll grant you. But it's just a task you start and then get better at.

Anyone can get educated. They just need help. And, I honestly think you do not need to pay for it anymore, or at least pay what college costs. Freelance doctorates already take an afternoon and write people's term papers for a few hundred bucks. Pretty soon the freelance sector will cut out the middleman here, and we can just you know, educate. It's not hard to understand a lot of stuff in your typical BA.

But a lecture with anything over 10 students is ripping you off. Think about that tuition, and realize most faculty make under 50k a year. That is the person who has the knowledge. That is the *only* essential ingredient here now.

See? See the con yet? I sure as hell do. Burn the mutherfucking place down. I'll do it live. On Twitch.

magnetaress
04-30-2023, 10:59 AM
It's ok to be a stupid person. Stupidity fulfills its niche in the dark universe.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 11:06 AM
It's ok to be a stupid person. Stupidity fulfills its niche in the dark universe.

I lived in a small town for a summer where people went to the train tracks every afternoon to watch the engines go by. I think they in total had 6 teeth.

That, is ultra-chill. Not stupidity. It's kind of like that "full retard" exposition.

Ah, here is maybe something cool. Ever heard the old american mennonite tune, "It's a joy to be simple"?

Being simple, plain, quiet, still, is not stupid. I've seen stupid. Just read a story about stupid:
https://i.imgur.com/qEE26Sx.png
From free to possible death by injection in > 24 hours?

That's like Top Gun Maverick territory.

magnetaress
04-30-2023, 02:08 PM
I lived in a small town for a summer where people went to the train tracks every afternoon to watch the engines go by. I think they in total had 6 teeth.

That, is ultra-chill. Not stupidity. It's kind of like that "full retard" exposition.

Ah, here is maybe something cool. Ever heard the old american mennonite tune, "It's a joy to be simple"?

Being simple, plain, quiet, still, is not stupid. I've seen stupid. Just read a story about stupid:
https://i.imgur.com/qEE26Sx.png
From free to possible death by injection in > 24 hours?

That's like Top Gun Maverick territory.

To be fair he was defending American sovereignty and property. And probably a few grandmas too. That scammer guy probably wasn't going to get rehabilitated or join the Grand Social Army of Moral Righteousness and sane grocery prices either. I can't judge so I can't officially say good riddance no great loss. Either the shootee or the shooter. Ppl get violent around here if you don't tip them for their trouble scamming you.

The news media won't tell you the whole facts here. The police where scared this guy was tooo cool headed. They had to follow protocol. Their own laws and mandates.

Simple is good.

We live in wacky times. Be nice you never know when some rando is going to decide his life sucks and is gonna trade it for a lil payback. Guy was spiritually dopin out on evil begats evil.

G d bless!

Cecily
04-30-2023, 02:30 PM
You remember how in Fallout if you failed a pickpocket everyone in town would pull out a pistol and shoot you dead on the spot? It's a working system and Texas is on the way there. There's going to be a few bumps in the road like this story, but they'll make it work.

Cecily
04-30-2023, 02:35 PM
So I would suggest getting yourself as armed as possible for grocery store visits. I'm talking boot knife, boot gun for the other boot. A rifle on a sling and at least 2 revolvers on your hip if you're into minimalism.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 03:16 PM
I study the classical harp as one of my many hobbies and practice daily. I'm gtg. You'll have two eyeballs on the floor before you are finished with the word "wallet."

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 03:19 PM
What, are they gonna sentence an amateur yet skilled harpist for deftly plucking out the eyes of an evildoer?

What's the lesson here? It actually is the plane, not the pilot, when it comes to managing how you deploy violence in your life.

Angry dude with handgun? Drake nah.

Angry harpist with lightning thumbs? Hells yeah.

goblinmob
04-30-2023, 03:20 PM
I only have one eye. No gimme all your wallets!

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2023, 03:24 PM
I can tell who are not actual females. Every woman knows that nail-file fits neatly right into your nasopharynx up into the frontal lobe.

That's why women always look intently at your face and nod when you are talking to them. They are keeping their sights leveled at all times. Just remember that. And if they smile? Baring teeth is a sign of eagerness. If they smile they are picturing the nail file nicking the optic nerve if you ... just .... hold .... stilll ....

Cecily
04-30-2023, 04:16 PM
I think we're getting a little sidetracked by immensely important and superior topic of exercising your god-given right to self-defense as much as possible. So I don't see how that relates to how one guy's video I watched about another guy's essay on stupidity defines stupidity as behavior that's harmful to both one's self and others.

Cecily
04-30-2023, 04:34 PM
These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

Always and inevitably, everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular, non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places, and under any circumstances, to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

https://i.imgur.com/b9BhMGf.png

Chortles Snortles
04-30-2023, 04:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0LXa4j9.jpg

Cecily
04-30-2023, 04:43 PM
This guy tried to kill Hilter.

‘Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil; it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented by use of force. Evil always carries within itself the germ of its own subversion in that it leaves behind in human beings at least a sense of unease. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed- in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental. In all this the stupid person, in contrast to the malicious one, is utterly self-satisfied and, being easily irritated, becomes dangerous by going on the attack. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.

‘If we want to know how to get the better of stupidity, we must seek to understand its nature. This much is certain, that it is in essence not an intellectual defect but a human one. There are human beings who are of remarkably agile intellect yet stupid, and others who are intellectually quite dull yet anything but stupid. We discover this to our surprise in particular situations. The impression one gains is not so much that stupidity is a congenital defect, but that, under certain circumstances, people are made stupid or that they allow this to happen to them. We note further that people who have isolated themselves from others or who live in solitude manifest this defect less frequently than individuals or groups of people inclined or condemned to sociability. And so it would seem that stupidity is perhaps less a psychological than a sociological problem. It is a particular form of the impact of historical circumstances on human beings, a psychological concomitant of certain external conditions. Upon closer observation, it becomes apparent that every strong upsurge of power in the public sphere, be it of a political or of a religious nature, infects a large part of humankind with stupidity. It would even seem that this is virtually a sociological-psychological law. The power of the one needs the stupidity of the other. The process at work here is not that particular human capacities, for instance, the intellect, suddenly atrophy or fail. Instead, it seems that under the overwhelming impact of rising power, humans are deprived of their inner independence, and, more or less consciously, give up establishing an autonomous position toward the emerging circumstances. The fact that the stupid person is often stubborn must not blind us to the fact that he is not independent. In conversation with him, one virtually feels that one is dealing not at all with a person, but with slogans, catchwords and the like that have taken possession of him. He is under a spell, blinded, misused, and abused in his very being. Having thus become a mindless tool, the stupid person will also be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil. This is where the danger of diabolical misuse lurks, for it is this that can once and for all destroy human beings.

‘Yet at this very point it becomes quite clear that only an act of liberation, not instruction, can overcome stupidity. Here we must come to terms with the fact that in most cases a genuine internal liberation becomes possible only when external liberation has preceded it. Until then we must abandon all attempts to convince the stupid person. This state of affairs explains why in such circumstances our attempts to know what ‘the people’ really think are in vain and why, under these circumstances, this question is so irrelevant for the person who is thinking and acting responsibly. The word of the Bible that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom declares that the internal liberation of human beings to live the responsible life before God is the only genuine way to overcome stupidity.

‘But these thoughts about stupidity also offer consolation in that they utterly forbid us to consider the majority of people to be stupid in every circumstance. It really will depend on whether those in power expect more from people’s stupidity than from their inner independence and wisdom.’

-Dietrich Bonhoeffer, from ‘After Ten Years’ in Letters and Papers from Prison (Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works/English, vol. 8) Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2010.

Chortles Snortles
04-30-2023, 06:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3eyquyE.jpg

goblinmob
04-30-2023, 07:06 PM
BWAHAHA

arvidez
05-01-2023, 09:22 AM
if you arent stupid then you are scared. get brave and you will know what to do

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-01-2023, 11:26 AM
I only have one eye. No gimme all your wallets!

Pro-tip: wear a mirrored eyepatch over the *good eye*

The fall for it every time and end up owing you a new glasser!

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-01-2023, 11:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/e8vi6sK.jpg

Toxigen
05-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Get your vaxx eat the bugs and own nothing.

That'll get ya off to a good start.

Diziet
05-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Eat the paste with me and Toxigen, libs.

Confit
05-01-2023, 01:07 PM
I'll never be high enough to understand this thread.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Chortles Snortles
05-01-2023, 01:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gIOKqYK.gif

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Let's say you are a young mother, trying to do right. You and your husband work pretty stressful jobs, and, well, a friend suggested microdosing. You heard that 10 micrograms is still kinda heavy, so you and your husband decide to try 5 micrograms, which made for a perfect barely-noticeable buzz.

You feel so good that you think it certainly is no harm to microdose the twins' upcoming 2nd birthday party. They say it's the first one you remember. What can 1 microgram do?

You accidentally use the syringe that measures out mg's, not micrograms, and so the juiceboxes are liquid versions of Jerry Garcia's nostril hairs.

Hasbinbad
05-01-2023, 04:30 PM
accidentally use the syringe that measures out mg's, not micrograms
this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen since lunch

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Continuing in parenting errors.

Be an "early adopter" of the "AI Nanny" that surely is being fed every episode of The Nanny into it. And by accident, a taxidermy textbook. That's real fur. All our kids were born with a full head of hair, the remorseful parents said.

magnetaress
05-05-2023, 05:31 PM
Lol yeah AI raising people and or running prisons hospitals daycare and school is going to be 🤑🤑🤑

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-05-2023, 07:01 PM
So bye-ye adult day care etc. as a viable low-end career choice?

https://i.imgur.com/o4ql62X.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-05-2023, 07:04 PM
I told people back during original, you gotta work on some large print ui's and figure out how to slow some mechanics down, this game can automate an entire ward.

BigChief
05-08-2023, 12:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0LXa4j9.jpg

This is like the Incel manifesto, tell us you are scared of women without telling us

Chortles Snortles
05-08-2023, 01:20 PM
^t. chaser
(lol)

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-08-2023, 02:25 PM
I used to think a hand or neck tattoo was a quick and clean way to put a definable cap on your future earnings.

Now today they got people with tats on them, doing "story book time" at libraries.

"Tattoos are cool" they said.

Kids can't make these kinds of strange adult decisions. They do not understand "But it's Polynesian!" They have no idea why Mommy has a spider on her neck. Granted they will think it is normal, but they also will not understand what the point is.

All fads in the 21st century are complicated shipwrecks.

You are here on p99.

QED.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-08-2023, 02:43 PM
What grinds me about the gender question, is not that people are making unwise decisions. I am trying to get a "free scalpel" day going at my town's Little League season, for example, on just this issue.

We didn't start the fire, but I goddam hope I help make it not boring.

What grinds me, is people talk as if they are discovering the truth. I respect rights, no question, but, no one owns the truth. Humans always think they are discovering the truth. What they are actually discovering is technological potential.

Yes, you can affordably cut your balls off in the year of our lord 2023. I, personally, will buy the scalpel for you, if you catch me on "free scalpel day" during Little League season.

And I say, go go go.

Said the same thing at this one very strange day at the Arboreum Planting Fields in Long Island, around 1979. I dared the group to just put a sheet into the jar of orange slices and juice we brought. Set it in the sun, opened it for lunch. I took a decent slurp from the jar. It was like a gallon.

I looked on with pre-meme secret glee, as several friends took long gulps, and also piled some fruit slices into their mouths.

I find it comforting to know what's coming down the pike. I can usually get along with whatever it is, as long as I see it coming. Boy, talk about seeing it coming. A couple of my old friends, not sure if they ever completely returned.

Never gulp the acid. Unless you want to. No judgment, just saying. You gonna get way, way gone.

Trexller
05-08-2023, 08:42 PM
This is like the Incel manifesto, tell us you are scared of women without telling us

that red haired creature is a trans fay gate, and in that scenario is a prime contender to receive 12ga buckshot to the crotch

now that's what I call gender re-assignment surgery

Toxigen
05-09-2023, 01:03 PM

trans women are women, right?

Chortles Snortles
05-09-2023, 02:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tPwOkzh.jpg

Strifer
05-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Okay, fast track...

Selling drugs to private elementary school students is a good route.

I'd also say steal from rich people using fake brokerages but thats gonna require wayyyyyy more startup capital

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Okay, fast track...

Selling drugs to private elementary school students is a good route.

I'd also say steal from rich people using fake brokerages but thats gonna require wayyyyyy more startup capital

Brilliant first choice. I'm ruling out "get addicted to meth" etc. b/c that is too easy.

But hold on one second!

Are we talking, say 10th graders? Why, surely there is no harm in selling them pills, right? I did it when I was their age. Everyone could use some "chill" these days anyway. My dad was a pharmacist and he has 3 pallets of Spanish Qualuudes in the garage. Still wrapped in the plastic, all dusty.

Maybe the kids could use some Qualuudes?? There's been so many shootings...

I need to hear more about that second angle. Where's the hammer part, where you get crushed by merciless fate?

Strifer
05-09-2023, 02:39 PM
Bro if you got ludes you already win hook a brother up

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-09-2023, 02:49 PM
Live in a house without a fenced in yard and buy a lively pup named Dang Me that you don't keep on a leash.

I do not think it would ruin your life, it would just be funny.

Strifer
05-09-2023, 02:55 PM
Another suggestion, go find a escort that will go raw and bust.

unsunghero
05-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Live in a house without a fenced in yard and buy a lively pup named Dang Me that you don't keep on a leash.

I do not think it would ruin your life, it would just be funny.

In my state houses with fenced in yards = visual danger warning

If you have to put a fence up it means disreputables are wandering through your front yard aka maybe think about moving

Another big warning sign: abandoned shopping carts in or near your neighborhood

Any given neighborhood is either on its way up, or on its way down…

arvidez
05-10-2023, 10:14 AM
go hiking the Appalachian mountains and ignore signs and beaten paths.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-10-2023, 12:31 PM
Another suggestion, go find a escort that will go raw and bust.

Strifer you get this thread. How about we add, "You finally got that promotion, so to celebrate, you...

Strifer
05-10-2023, 12:39 PM
Strifer you get this thread. How about we add, "You finally got that promotion, so to celebrate, you...

You finally got that promotion, so to celebrate, you go and buy whatever drugs Ryan and Sean have been on, smoke the whole bag with them, all for their tattoo artists and get a full chest tattoo of Naggy and Vox R34 erotica. Then do a gigachad style photo shoot and make calenders of it to pass around to the office.

Loadsamoney
05-17-2023, 12:29 AM
Become a DSP fan.

cadoipi
05-17-2023, 08:19 AM
Where do we rank "becoming addicted to eq"?

Toxigen
05-17-2023, 08:25 AM

As a former addict I can tell you its way up there.

Chortles Snortles
05-17-2023, 11:04 AM
*boofs*

cadoipi
05-18-2023, 08:18 AM
As a former addict I can tell you its way up there.

Likewise. I think we found the solution to this thread and it has been under our nose the entire time.

Jimjam
05-18-2023, 08:40 AM

Planar Protector

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-18-2023, 02:48 PM
Getting clean after a long struggle, then hooking up with an unrepentant drunk at a meeting and waking up a month later in Vegas naked and $1.25 in your checking account.

The Sharon Stone special. No one plays a fuck up better than Sharon Stone.
https://i.imgur.com/ybbT3pC.jpg

xlimits
05-18-2023, 11:34 PM
Following this post, I have no idea what you're talking about besides taking a crack at Tom Cruise.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-19-2023, 03:05 PM
In my state houses with fenced in yards = visual danger warning

If you have to put a fence up it means disreputables are wandering through your front yard aka maybe think about moving

Another big warning sign: abandoned shopping carts in or near your neighborhood

Any given neighborhood is either on its way up, or on its way down…

I always have my inner power symbol, like in Kiss Vs the Phantom. My raw attitude that emanates like old man urine smell, or overripe unintended dreadlocks. And, some version of Spitz. Black.

Always get a black dog. You would be surprised how many people are triggered at some primal level to be a bit wary of black furred dogs. Even a black and brown like a Rottie or Doberman puts people out. But a jet black dog with yellow eyes keeps things on edge.

"Black Dog" is what Churchill called his bouts with depression. "The black dog is here today," I guess is what he would say.

Dependents? You got dependents? That makes life complicated. I used to have dependents. Certain considerations were always taken into account.

But, I used to live in North Oakland. Back before the boom of recent decades. Me and my gf were the only white kids running around buying milk and eggs at the 7-11. I think a lot of it is having the foresight to always make yourself easy to deal with. It's like being an adaptable musician. Most people like anyone who can get on their beat.

At least as a white boy that was my lucky experience lol. Who the fuck knows, eh? But, I also was raised in the NY area, the great non-world of Long Island, south shore baby, solid Nassau. When you live in these places you either can roll with stuff, or you get beat up too much and no one likes you.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-19-2023, 03:22 PM
I always do grant that gender mix is optional. I had said, "When you live in these places you either can roll with stuff, or you get beat up too much and no one likes you." That's a bit unfair. Being in fights was a thing for many. But at least during that era, those guys didn't have steady girlfriends.

When you are in your mid teens, you want that older friend with the steady girlfriend. Because the only reason he has a steady girlfriend is because he's got a car. And where there is a car, there are extra seats. Weekends? Solved.

But that did mean I kind of hung out with the guys that only did fights like a couple times a year. The real toughs, well, they found a way, because they always showed up, but it seemed just looking at cost/benefit, not my cup of tea. I take Fight Club as an exceptional metaphor, not as some literal good idea.

I'd get beat up because I talked funny. Neutral accent if needed, or slip into Long Islandese. Also, fucking memory and vocabulary. This one asshole, Freddy the fat fuck, would get stoned and drunk and ask me to repeat back sentences to him, but using "intelligent" words. That was funny for him. Then he'd put me in a headlock. I was a kid, he was already graduated. Harmless. Obviously a damaged soul. Freddie Felch.

His fucking last name was Felch. Frederick Felch. I mean Jesus Christ man, that's Jacob's Ladder childhood. I don't even think felching was a thing yet, but that just suggest to me, I suspect he started it.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Then of course, you got the Black Dog with the greatest band ever.

That's a good way to fuck up your life in a good way. Resolve to learn how to play Bonham's part in that little number. Bon voyagee!

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-15-2023, 07:57 PM
Totally legit necro.

https://i.imgur.com/TeFRx1c.jpg