PDA

View Full Version : Hewch, 60 Shaman of guild Axiom violated the camp rules

Pages : [1] 2

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 11:39 AM
Just a heads up this guy barged into the Froglok Scryer room which I had been patiently clearing for hours and hours to get it to pop and blatantly took the Scryer, no asking for camp check or anything. After several tells to him he brought the Scryer to me obviously realizing his guilt, of course me being in the middle of tells and not prepped for the fight quickly succumbed to his warrior pet and had to gate out almost dead. Afterward he called me dramatic for being upset at him and did not offer to make amends (obviously he killed it after I gated), at which point I petitioned this guy and hope he will get a suspension at the very least. These types of people are cancer to the server. That is all, just thought people should be aware of this. Thanks.

Baelothx, 22 Enchanter

Cecily
03-26-2023, 11:56 AM
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:00 PM
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.

Thank you for your support, Cecily. I am still seething over this. But realized that technically he may not have stolen the camp according to the p1999 rules but he may have seriously violated etiquette at the very least. I was informed later from one of his guildees that he in fact did not kill the Scryer but there is no way to confirm and when I double checked whether it was up after 30 mins had passed it was indeed no longer up. I am posting a screenshot in this reply of our interaction so people can see what a jerk this person is. His excuse was he rooted the Scryer and the Scryer warrior pet on top of me and started "buffing me" and if I couldn't handle the encounter tough luck. First off I was low mana and my pet was 1/2 health after just clearing the other spawns in the room in order to pop the Scryer. Second off he didn't try to heal me, he claims he was "buffing me" as his defense in the matter. Well I gated out at 20% health and my pet had been torn to shreds before that. So I was ultimately screwed. My plan was to med up to full mana and mez the warrior pet while while I fought the Scryer first. The way both mobs got rooted on top me screwed me over. Anyhow, enjoy the screenshot, hope his guildees can see what a jerk this guy was to me.

https://ibb.co/6yQ7J3Q

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:04 PM
http://ibb.co/6yQ7J3Q

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:15 PM
Welp. Screenshot posting seems to have failed. I'll keep trying.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:16 PM
See if this works.

https://i.ibb.co/mRpVFLp/Screenshot-2.png

Trelaboon
03-26-2023, 01:20 PM
So you made a big deal about him stealing a mob, then he brought the mob back and you were unable to kill it? lol

I’m team Hewch on this one bud. This just looks like a petition of embarrassment.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:27 PM
You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.

Trelaboon
03-26-2023, 01:35 PM
You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.

No, I just don’t use an Enchanter pet, because it’s substantially worse than a charmed pet lol. Also, you know you have keys which allow your character to back up when they’re rooted, right? I’m team Hewch because this post is cringe.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 01:42 PM
What are you even talking about? All Hewch had to do when he realized his error was zone out and let the mobs reset. Don't care what imaginary keys you use or what pets you use, what works for you is irrelevant in this matter. But by all means continue defending Hewch, I think it's funny.

Trelaboon
03-26-2023, 01:49 PM
Yea, you really seem to be laughing. He should have zoned out of the top entrance. That really would have gotten you some laughs.

Topgunben
03-26-2023, 01:59 PM

Best post on RNF for 2023.

Cecily, your bashful sarcasm is 100/100

Topgunben
03-26-2023, 02:04 PM
Jason. You were in the wrong here. Sounds like it was a complicated situation and your ego got the best of you. Instead of playing nice, you made threats and shit posted. Hopefully we never run into each other in game.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:07 PM
I think it's incredible how arrogant and flippant some of you supposed "elites" have become on P1999. You'll mock my post, defend jerkwads like Hewch and probably run roughshot over other lesser geared and lower level players yourselves on a weekly basis if not daily. Scoff if you will, but I think your day will come, I think the staff at p1999 takes these matters seriously unlike yourselves. Hewch may have just skirted around the rules enough to save his ass today but next time he may get a nice ban hammer to his account.

Baeloth

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:11 PM
Jason. You were in the wrong here. Sounds like it was a complicated situation and your ego got the best of you. Instead of playing nice, you made threats and shit posted. Hopefully we never run into each other in game.

Complicated in what way? I explained it in detail and there is a screenshot. Hewch could have zoned out and let the Scryer reset. Easy peasy. He didn't. He may not have broken the rules of camp stealing per say but I still call him out for his egregious behaviour. If this is something you consider normal and good behaviour then I feel bad for you.

Topgunben
03-26-2023, 02:14 PM
I think it's incredible how arrogant and flippant some of you supposed "elites" have become on P1999. You'll mock my post, defend jerkwads like Hewch and probably run roughshot over other lesser geared and lower level players yourselves on a weekly basis if not daily. Scoff if you will, but I think your day will come, I think the staff at p1999 takes these matters seriously unlike yourselves. Hewch may have just skirted around the rules enough to save his ass today but next time he may get a nice ban hammer to his account.

Baeloth

Just take it easy man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Why is it so easy to forget that with EverQuest? I don’t know but it seriously isn’t worth getting this worked up about.

You feel you have been dealt with unfairly and maybe that’s the case. But you just have to move on. There’s much shittier things that can happen here, and if you can’t deal with a supposed injustice while camping Scryer, you are definitely not going to be able to deal with anything beyond that.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 02:17 PM

Baeloth

bullshit

worst case scenario here hewch made an honest mistake. wtf does a 60 shaman want scryer for? a 50p orb? a 50p bracelet? oh no he absolutely HAS TO quest that incandescent mask. This guy can solo dragons.

who the hell pays attention to spawns when running to l guk? you just haul ass straight down.

he agro'd the scryer, and brought it back to you, you got pet agro (lol) panic'd like a bitch and gated.

60 shm who thought to bring your mob back would not have let you die.

You're pissed because you suck at playing the most OP class on P99

dust it off, learn and strategize and go back and get your item.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:18 PM
Just take it easy man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Why is it so easy to forget that with EverQuest? I don’t know but it seriously isn’t worth getting this worked up about.

You feel you have been dealt with unfairly and maybe that’s the case. But you just have to move on. There’s much shittier things that can happen here, and if you can’t deal with a supposed injustice while camping Scryer, you are definitely not going to be able to deal with anything beyond that.

Obviously when someone camps something for hours they expect to get the payoff, and when they get screwed out of it they are understandably pissed off. And yes at the end of the day it's just a game but that's what Rants and Flames are about, so we can vent a little about it. If you can't handle a little venting perhaps maybe you shouldn't be here.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 02:18 PM
perhaps maybe you shouldn't be here.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:20 PM
bullshit

worst case scenario here hewch made an honest mistake. wtf does a 60 shaman want scryer for? a 50p orb? a 50p bracelet? oh no he absolutely HAS TO quest that incandescent mask. This guy can solo dragons.

who the hell pays attention to spawns when running to l guk? you just haul ass straight down.

he agro'd the scryer, and brought it back to you, you got pet agro (lol) panic'd like a bitch and gated.

Again I say: Hewch had no call to do what he did. If I did the same to some high level group in a high level dungeon that caused them to wipe out and waste hours upon hours of work they would fucking rip my ass a new one too. You think its no big deal because it's a low level dungeon and I'm a low level newb. You coudn't be more wrong.

Topgunben
03-26-2023, 02:25 PM
Again I say: Hewch had no call to do what he did. If I did the same to some high level group in a high level dungeon that caused them to wipe out and waste hours upon hours of work they would fucking rip my ass a new one too. You think its no big deal because it's a low level dungeon and I'm a low level newb. You coudn't be more wrong.

You seriously need to get some fresh air man. Trex is right. A 60 level shaman really has no interest in scryer camp. He even tried to help you by buffing you. You panicked and gated when he probably would have healed and helped you down the mob.

I think your over-reaction is what is so telling. You turned an otherwise normal interaction into a highly dramatic anger fest. Hewch probably has a clicky alt cleric that he has camped somewhere near by. But with an attitude like yours, why would he want to help.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 02:28 PM
It was an accident and you wildly overreacted

People know Hewch, if he was an ass he would be getting eviscerated in this thread, but the entire world has taken his side, and he hasn't posted anything

you are a random douche bag who's reputation begins and ends in this thread

This is your legacy, This is how you want to be known.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:33 PM
You seriously need to get some fresh air man. Trex is right. A 60 level shaman really has no interest in scryer camp. He even tried to help you by buffing you. You panicked and gated when he probably would have healed and helped you down the mob.

I think your over-reaction is what is so telling. You turned an otherwise normal interaction into a highly dramatic anger fest. Hewch probably has a clicky alt cleric that he has camped somewhere near by. But with an attitude like yours, why would he want to help.

Did you not read what I said? I was down to 20%. My pet was toast. I had both the Scryer and his pet beating on me, I barely gated out with my life. Not sure what "buffs" would have saved me from dying. Hewch fucked up. Just admit it.

Infectious
03-26-2023, 02:35 PM

Imagine being a guide and having to read petitions from twerps like this everyday?

Stop trying to tarnish a known and valued member of our community. He tried to help you and you gated out. Now you want to cry about your mistake? Lol

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:37 PM
It was an accident and you wildly overreacted

People know Hewch, if he was an ass he would be getting eviscerated in this thread, but the entire world has taken his side, and he hasn't posted anything

you are a random douche bag who's reputation begins and ends in this thread

This is your legacy, This is how you want to be known.

Sure. It was an accident, accidents happen. I'll be sure to use that one someday when I "accidentally" train a group of 60's in a deep dungeon then claim I was "helping them" get the mob to them quicker. You people are so pathetic its unreal.

Topgunben
03-26-2023, 02:38 PM
Sure. It was an accident, accidents happen. I'll be sure to use that one someday when I "accidentally" train a group of 60's in a deep dungeon then claim I was "helping them" get the mob to them quicker. You people are so pathetic its unreal.

I don’t think P99 is going to work for you.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:41 PM
Imagine being a guide and having to read petitions from twerps like this everyday?

Stop trying to tarnish a known and valued member of our community. He tried to help you and you gated out. Now you want to cry about your mistake? Lol

Accidents happen, yes. How you handle those are what matters. All Hewch had to do was zone out when he realized his mistake, literally a 20 second run, instead he chose to complicate matters .. for what reason is unclear. I don't agree that it's no big deal that I shouldn't be upset about it. Why does p1999 even bother posting rules if they are "no big deal"? Again you reveal your arrogance.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 02:42 PM

https://www.everquest.com/home

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 02:51 PM
AND... as stated in the OP Hewch made no attempt to reconcile the matter, did not reach out to me to inform me whether the mob was still up or even apologize for his mistake, leaving me no choice but to take the action I have by roasting him in the forum and providing the evidence ... that is what you "elites" are upset about, because you know what a shitty thing that was to do yet you're continuing to defend his actions when you know if somebody did the exact thing to you there would be hell to pay, what level it is is irrelevant. It could be a raid zone where higher stakes are involved or it could be a starting dungeon, it matters not. Etiquette and rules matter EVERYWHERE. Best you elites let that sink in.

Ekco
03-26-2023, 02:53 PM
the lack of "try red" posts in this thread that would otherwise be spammed with them is concerning, is everything okay with our red community?

Trexller
03-26-2023, 03:07 PM
the lack of "try red" posts in this thread that would otherwise be spammed with them is concerning, is everything okay with our red community?

all 7 of them? no, something is obv wrong, they thing EQ pvp is fun

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 03:13 PM
all 7 of them? no, something is obv wrong, they thing EQ pvp is fun

At least when they screw someone over its part of the ruleset and kind of comes with the territory of PVP. None of this pretending to be helpful crap while they train you with mobs that were clearly being camped by someone else then watch as you die which (which IS technically what happened here). I got no heal from Hewch, my pet got no heal, and I wasn't going to hang around to find out if his half baked plan to drag the mobs to me and root them on top of me was born out of a benevolence or maliciousness.

aussenseiter
03-26-2023, 03:20 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/876/194/e8b.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-26-2023, 03:32 PM
Is this a bad time to say enchanters are so laughably op'd on this damn contraption?

What am I saying. It is *never* a bad time to raise that issue.

"Attention! The President of the United States John F. Kennedy has been Shot! Nerf enchanters!"

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-26-2023, 03:43 PM
And speaking of op, the OP can bitch as much as he/she wants you fuckheads. Doesn't mean they're not being a bitch, but are you telling me this is high tea time?

Come on, be inventive. Or at least know the players. I happen to know Hewch and he was laughing his ass off about this in the arianelf discord. Normally, we try to curb explicit anti-enchanter sentiment (Hello FBI) but he knows people. Or, he used to. I say, see if he still has the juice.

https://i.imgur.com/wlQgVYl.jpg

Did he?

Trexller
03-26-2023, 03:44 PM
Sadre take your meds

wuanahto
03-26-2023, 05:14 PM
why would a maxed level 60 shaman kill a level 15 mob?
the cast time alone for a 15p bracelet is a negative to overall min/max to a level 60
Hewch should instinctively know that this mob is below him in every way possible

Trexller
03-26-2023, 05:25 PM
Jauna take your meds

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-26-2023, 06:50 PM
why would a maxed level 60 shaman kill a level 15 mob?
the cast time alone for a 15p bracelet is a negative to overall min/max to a level 60
Hewch should instinctively know that this mob is below him in every way possible
Hewch got greedy. Hewch thought he was untouchable. Maybe Hewch got AIDS

HEY Nobody gots AIDS.

Alright, alright. Look, I don't know why he did what he did, but until we hear from Hewch this just sounds like typical shenanigans. OK? Maybe he had his hands full.

I hear Rock Hudson had his hands full.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 09:06 PM
Server Rules
Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:11 PM
oh for fucks sake, still going on?

Ekco
03-26-2023, 09:19 PM
I’m still not familiar with the game or the rules of the server, but I can try to give you a general perspective based on the information given. In this scenario, a human might say that Hewch was correct to be upset at Baelothx for taking the Froglok Scryer without checking the camp first. However, Baelothx might have realized his mistake and tried to make up for it by bringing the Froglok Scryer to Hewch. Unfortunately, this resulted in a worse situation for Hewch who was not ready for the fight and had to gate out. Baelothx might have been defensive and called Hewch dramatic for being angry at him. In this case, both parties might have acted impulsively and emotionally, and could have handled the situation better by communicating more respectfully and calmly. This is just one possible perspective based on the information given. I hope this helps you understand the scenario better.

the future of resolving petitions is bright friends.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:22 PM

dude, ChatGPT knows how to play EverQuest...

it mixed up the names to make us think it's stupid and not already ruling the world

I see you, ChatGPT and I am NOT willing to treat.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:23 PM
dissect the details the fuckin thing knows how to play EQ

Ekco
03-26-2023, 09:38 PM
dissect the details the fuckin thing knows how to play EQ

bro, the fuckin thing knows you know it knows.... IT FUCKIN KNOWS

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 09:40 PM

Yes, someone's hurt feelings are more important than the rules. This is what we should be focusing on. *rolleyes*

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:40 PM
welp time to assemble my localized EMP devices

Ekco
03-26-2023, 09:41 PM
put this in your pipe and smoke it, we'll get better expansions made by this shit soon

If I were to come up with a design document for an expansion to Everquest Velious that doesn’t involve cats on the moon, I might propose something like this:

Title: Everquest: The Rise of Rallos Zek

Overview: The expansion will focus on the return of Rallos Zek, the god of war, who has been imprisoned in the Plane of Fear since his defeat by the Rathe Council. Rallos Zek has managed to break free from his chains and rally his followers, including the Frost Giants, the Kromzek, and the Kromrif. He plans to launch a massive invasion of Velious and Norrath, seeking revenge and domination. The players will have to join forces with the Coldain Dwarves and the Claws of Veeshan to stop Rallos Zek and his army before they destroy everything in their path.

Features:

10 new zones to explore, including Kael Drakkel: The Dreadlands, a revamped version of Kael Drakkel with new enemies and quests; The Plane of War, a new raid zone where Rallos Zek resides; and The Frozen Wastes, a vast and dangerous wilderness area that connects Velious and Norrath.
New quests, items, spells, and abilities for all classes and levels.
New faction system that allows players to choose their allegiance between the Coldain Dwarves, the Claws of Veeshan, or Rallos Zek. Each faction will have its own rewards and challenges, as well as unique interactions with NPCs and other players.
New epic weapons for each class that can be obtained by completing a series of quests involving the three factions and Rallos Zek.
New mounts, pets, and cosmetic items that can be earned or purchased with faction currency.
Target Audience: The expansion is aimed at high-level players (level 60 and up) who enjoy challenging content, faction-based gameplay, and epic storylines.

Estimated Development Time: 12 months

Budget: $5 million

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:42 PM
Yes, someone's hurt feelings are more important than the rules. This is what we should be focusing on. *rolleyes*

this whole thread is based on feelings

hewch made a mistake like what, 15 hours ago? and you're still pissing blood out of your ass about it

Ekco
03-26-2023, 09:45 PM

it's set that way right now on bing for reasons, all you gotta do it feed it 15 years of rule lawyering posts from discord and tell it to weigh its opinons towards uthgaard's GM style and its 24/7 GM support that isn't susceptible to power corruption or boredom.

i thought that was kinda fucking implied but incase anyone else is confused.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 09:49 PM
this whole thread is based on feelings

hewch made a mistake like what, 15 hours ago? and you're still pissing blood out of your ass about it

It's not the mistake that is the problem. It is how it was handled and you absolutely should know this. Hewch had no call to train the mobs he rightfully knew I was camping onto me. Then to be so snotty and contemptful towards me afterward. I seriously hope he gets his account suspended if not perma banned. They need to set an example of people like Hewch who think they are completely above the rules of the game and clearly have no etiquette or sense of fair play. You people act as if Hewch has no blame in this matter but the screenshot clearly shows otherwise.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 09:54 PM
not a god damn thing is gonna happen to Hewch. He's in gukbottom as we speak. staff has already read this thread.

the guy made an honest mistake, brought your mob back. you turned into a butthurt bitch, hewch was like fuck that im not playin your game

you are Dead Sea salty because you lack the salt to hold your own ground on P99

the irony is real.

aussenseiter
03-26-2023, 09:59 PM
It's not the mistake that is the problem. It is how it was handled and you absolutely should know this. Hewch had no call to train the mobs he rightfully knew I was camping onto me. Then to be so snotty and contemptful towards me afterward. I seriously hope he gets his account suspended if not perma banned. They need to set an example of people like Hewch who think they are completely above the rules of the game and clearly have no etiquette or sense of fair play. You people act as if Hewch has no blame in this matter but the screenshot clearly shows otherwise.

You shouldn't hope someone gets permabanned that sucks for everyone.

Jason5671
03-26-2023, 10:03 PM
not a god damn thing is gonna happen to Hewch. He's in gukbottom as we speak. staff has already read this thread.

the guy made an honest mistake, brought your mob back. you turned into a butthurt bitch, hewch was like fuck that im not playin your game

you are Dead Sea salty because you lack the salt to hold your own ground on P99

the irony is real.

Server Rules

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,

Hewch clearly violated server rules against training and camp stealing. There is no two ways about it. You don't "Bring the mobs back" to someone and dump them in their lap and expect that they will be prepared for the fight. This is what is referred to as "Training" mobs and if you can read (which I think you can at least from your apparent intelligence level) you will see the rules clearly state this is a violation. It was unethical, uncalled for, and just a dumb way to handle the situation especially given Hewch absolutely did diddleysquat to help me besides this supposed "buffing". You are wrong, wrong, and wronger and while I may have lacked the equipment and skillset to win the fight I deserved at least the chance to try after that long camping and clearing those mobs. Case closed.

Trexller
03-26-2023, 10:05 PM
what part of "accident" are you failing to grasp here

just fucking uninstall and go back to minecraft

Infectious
03-26-2023, 10:16 PM
Server Rules

Thanks,

Hewch clearly violated server rules against training and camp stealing. There is no two ways about it. You don't "Bring the mobs back" to someone and dump them in their lap and expect that they will be prepared for the fight. This is what is referred to as "Training" mobs and if you can read (which I think you can at least from your apparent intelligence level) you will see the rules clearly state this is a violation. It was unethical, uncalled for, and just a dumb way to handle the situation especially given Hewch absolutely did diddleysquat to help me besides this supposed "buffing". You are wrong, wrong, and wronger and while I may have lacked the equipment and skillset to win the fight I deserved at least the chance to try after that long camping and clearing those mobs. Case closed.

It's a game. Calm down. He made a mistake. Not everyone is as perfect as you. Hopefully he gets banned because you're retarded.

Arvan
03-26-2023, 10:48 PM
can we promote Jason5671 to head gm asap he will drain the swamp

Trexller
03-26-2023, 11:11 PM
can we promote Jason5671 to head gm asap he will drain the swamp

if it were my server there would be 2 ends of the ban spectrum, on one end I'd ban the assholes who grief/cheat, on the other end I'd ban all the whiny lil bitches like OP

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 12:07 AM
It's a game. Calm down. He made a mistake. Not everyone is as perfect as you. Hopefully he gets banned because you're retarded.

In my opinion what Hewch did was a bannable offense. First, by not attempting to do a camp check, strike 1. Then training the mobs onto me unexpectedly with no warning, strike 2. Then being complete a asshatery after the fact, strike 3.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:11 AM
Alright, Fine you brought this on yourself.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XujHgPEMsXM/YGSpXXlxmgI/AAAAAAAAGPU/zR2AfeMQVlQHbyGbNM5DvYJwpwvsHxjGACLcBGAsYHQ/s1273/insta-babe-sexy-hot-shot-1.jpg

Tokum-6n0m3
03-27-2023, 12:12 AM
After talking with Hewch and reading this post we feel he made adequate effort to make it up to you. It is unfortunate you did not meet him on better terms, he is one of the better people on this server. He didn't even kill the Scryer after you gated for the record, he assumed you would go back and kill it.

Regardless the circumstances or opinions on this we regret that you feel slighted and wronged. We hope your experiences in game are positive and that you can move on from this. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors~

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:14 AM
After talking with Hewch and reading this post we feel he made adequate effort to make it up to you. It is unfortunate you did not meet him on better terms, he is one of the better people on this server. He didn't even kill the Scryer after you gated for the record, he assumed you would go back and kill it.

Regardless the circumstances or opinions on this we regret that you feel slighted and wronged. We hope your experiences in game are positive and that you can move on from this. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors~

this wasn't necessary, the reputation of Axiom was never in question. The entire server knows Axiom are good people.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 12:16 AM

Of course, you're team Hewch. You're above the server rules, regulations, and policies.

Tokum-6n0m3
03-27-2023, 12:16 AM
I know that, but also figured since he never heard from an officer it'd atleast be nice to know his side was heard and taken into consideration. I normally avoid the forums but saw this and figured I'd atleast reply

Topgunben
03-27-2023, 12:17 AM
Of course, you're team Hewch. You're above the server rules, regulations, and policies.

Sometimes you got to know when to shut up.

baakss
03-27-2023, 12:19 AM
In my opinion what Hewch did was a bannable offense. First, by not attempting to do a camp check, strike 1. Then training the mobs onto me unexpectedly with no warning, strike 2. Then being complete a asshatery after the fact, strike 3.

Have you tried the petition forum? IMO You've got an open and shut case here. And anything short of a ban is CSR shirking their responsibilities to the server.

A little bit of advice: Sometimes CSR will tell you nothing can be done because they are too lazy to help, but if you escalate to a lead GM, Rogean, or Nilbog, then you'll suddenly get the response you deserve.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:21 AM
Have you tried the petition forum? IMO You've got an open and shut case here. And anything short of a ban is CSR shirking their responsibilities to the server.

A little bit of advice: Sometimes CSR will tell you nothing can be done because they are too lazy to help, but if you escalate to a lead GM, Rogean, or Nilbog, then you'll suddenly get the response you deserve.

when typing your petition, be sure to repeat the words "Agent" and "Representative" and keep spamming 0 on your number pad

Tokum-6n0m3
03-27-2023, 12:22 AM

It is unfortunate you feel that way, again I wish you the best in the future and encourage the staff to judge Hewch fairly even if that means it is the way you would like it to go.

Axiom takes pride in our reputation and ask that our members do the same. I just wanted to make sure you knew you were heard. I understand that isn't enough for you with how you feel and I get that.

I'm sorry our opinion on this encounter isn't aligned with yours, I really do wish you the best of luck.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:35 AM
Imagine any other guild leader coming into RnF to offer the olive branch

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 12:51 AM
Imagine any other guild leader coming into RnF to offer the olive branch

Olive branch my ass. He knows his boy fucked up big time but won't say it out loud. And this canned response of nothingness has just made me more more angry. I will be submitting a furthur petition on the forum as suggested.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 01:09 AM
Olive branch my ass. He knows his boy fucked up big time but won't say it out loud. And this canned response of nothingness has just made me more more angry. I will be submitting a furthur petition on the forum as suggested.

you wont get far, staff members read these forums daily, they have seen your true colors.

so now your thread is reduced to this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpaZPkmCNh2Uq3MXB7pbuX4q4sgu_18 hf3gA&usqp=CAU

baakss
03-27-2023, 01:15 AM

I am confident CSR will make you whole again. And if they don't, you probably just got the wrong person to respond to your issue. Remember, you can negotiate anything.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 01:16 AM
you wont get far, staff members read these forums daily, they have seen your true colors.

so now your thread is reduced to this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpaZPkmCNh2Uq3MXB7pbuX4q4sgu_18 hf3gA&usqp=CAU

On the contrary I think quite a number of folks in this thread have shown their "true colors". I'm the one who has been extending olive branch after olive branch first to Hewch and then for anyone in his guild to get with me, and properly apologize for Hewch's misconduct. Got zilch so far but excuses. Nada. Maybe it's time to make an example of one such Hewch, which seems to be a large % of the server.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 01:52 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtML7d22ORnA6okh1UBRRqgfBWLMSsC P0emQ&usqp=CAU

Trexller
03-27-2023, 02:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3beviHV.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 02:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3beviHV.jpg

It's pathetic really that you resort to these ad hominem attacks and irrelevant pictures. Truly a sign that your logic has been soundly defeated. You'll defend this guy to the end even though he has clearly violated the server rules and regulations.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0TN3idc.jpg

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:03 AM
It's pathetic really that you resort to these ad hominem attacks and irrelevant pictures. Truly a sign that your logic has been soundly defeated. You'll defend this guy to the end even though he has clearly violated the server rules and regulations.

you're new around here, that's ok, welcome to P99 Forums!

this is what I do to threads that suck, well not all sucky threads, the OP has to be an impressive level of douche bag.

https://i.imgur.com/tuqjBJX.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:06 AM
you're new around here, that's ok, welcome to P99 Forums!

this is what I do to threads that suck, well not all sucky threads, the OP has to be an impressive level of douche bag.

https://i.imgur.com/tuqjBJX.jpg

I can keep going all day long too. I'm sure it's making your buddy Hewch look even better so keep it up.

Tethler
03-27-2023, 03:21 AM
OP has a bright future in RnF. I look forward to his next backfire thread!

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:29 AM
OP has a bright future in RnF. I look forward to his next backfire thread!

I implore you all to keep poo-poo'ing the P1999 policies and keep ridiculing me. You're just making my case stronger with every post you make. Thanks!

Thanks,

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:30 AM
I can keep going all day long too. I'm sure it's making your buddy Hewch look even better so keep it up.

Ohh its got nothing to do with Hewch anymore, we are loooong past that.

You belong to me now.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1d/db/76/1ddb7611cf9e46c59e3b52f758401d1a.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:33 AM
Ohh its got nothing to do with Hewch anymore, we are loooong past that.

You belong to me now.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1d/db/76/1ddb7611cf9e46c59e3b52f758401d1a.jpg

Thanks,

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:34 AM
How many times do I need to post these policies directly from the p1999 website for you asshats to finally get it? I'll keep going until they lock the thread.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:43 AM
So I just read the rules you posted

It doesn't say anything about what occured

Hewch didn't kill your mob, and he didn't steal your camp

So you're just having a bi polar low swing and got that tunnel vision target on something in game so you don't have to deal with how much your life sucks.

Doesn't it seem odd how not a single person who posted in this thread has taken your side? How is that not an indication that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill?

https://previews.123rf.com/images/actionsports/actionsports1411/actionsports141100028/34072470-a-bikini-model-poses-on-a-beach.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:54 AM
So I just read the rules you posted

It doesn't say anything about what occured

Hewch didn't kill your mob, and he didn't steal your camp

So you're just having a bi polar low swing and got that tunnel vision target on something in game so you don't have to deal with how much your life sucks.

Doesn't it seem odd how not a single person who posted in this thread has taken your side? How is that not an indication that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill?

https://previews.123rf.com/images/actionsports/actionsports1411/actionsports141100028/34072470-a-bikini-model-poses-on-a-beach.jpg

You tell me. Is 3 hours of your life camping worth much to you? Sure he may have not seen my OOC about the scryer being camped. Sure he may have made an honest mistake and "forgot" to ask (or likely didn't give a shit), sure he may have made a mistake training me with those mobs without so much as giving me the courtesy of a /tell. Which by the way if you're keeping score is CLEARLY a violation and against the rules. And we don't even know whether Hewch really left the mob up only the P1999 could know that for sure. I have my doubts. You add up all this and add to the fact of how rude and vile he acted afterward and well.... let me guarantee you that had this happened to you or your ilk in say... a top tier raid zone it would be a totally different story and there would be petitions being made about it for sure. Your arrogance is astounding but then again so are so many that are defending the actions of this slimeball. And yes I've been getting called all sorts of names, ad hominem attacks like douchebag, etc so back at ya!

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:01 AM
No, Hewch did nothing wrong

you are going fuckin nuts over nothing

Tethler
03-27-2023, 04:05 AM
I implore you all to keep poo-poo'ing the P1999 policies and keep ridiculing me. You're just making my case stronger with every post you make. Thanks!

If the violation is as egregious as you say, surely he's been banned by now?

Wait.....he isn't banned? Oh.

If the GMs didn't feel his actions were worthy of punishment, then continuing to harp on it here isn't going to benefit you in any way.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:22 AM
and you were dumb enough to tell us your in game name, so your server reputation is 100% burnt toast.

Baelothx the Enchanter

GL getting anywhere

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:26 AM
If the violation is as egregious as you say, surely he's been banned by now?

Wait.....he isn't banned? Oh.

If the GMs didn't feel his actions were worthy of punishment, then continuing to harp on it here isn't going to benefit you in any way.

As someone else stated earlier in the thread (who does in fact think its outrageous what Hewch did) some times you gotta ring the bell a few times to get any proper action taken on p1999. Just wait and see what happens. If no action is taken then the server truly will suffer as a result. Mark my words on that. Even giving Hewch every benefit of the doubt that he didn't or couldn't be bothered to do a simple camp check and is apparently unable to read his OOC he trained mobs onto me. And blatantly admits this. I think he broke that rule and clearly so. He should get a week's punishment for that and another week for his vile and contemptible attitude afterward. That would be a just enough punishment for me I think, but then again you could be right and no action will be taken on this and they'll just pretend their own rules just got publically flaunted and mocked.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:28 AM
and you were dumb enough to tell us your in game name, so your server reputation is 100% burnt toast.

Baelothx the Enchanter

GL getting anywhere

Keep whining Mr Playboy, you truly are digging the grave of your own reputation with every ad hominem and equally vile comment.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:34 AM
This is your legacy, not mine.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:38 AM
Hey Anybody in the mood for cottage cheese?!

https://media.tenor.com/Y2yuVyQqnqAAAAAd/fat-girl-dancing.gif

nostalgiaquest
03-27-2023, 04:40 AM
Nice monday morning read. thanks all!

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:46 AM
Hey Anybody in the mood for cottage cheese?!

https://media.tenor.com/Y2yuVyQqnqAAAAAd/fat-girl-dancing.gif

This is truly all you got eh? Can't argue facts and logic gotta keep posting these silly pics which degrade the entire point your are trying to make.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 05:01 AM
Nice monday morning read. thanks all!

Yes its entertaining isn't it, so many think these P1999 rules and policies are just for laughs and only applicable to be taken seriously in a endgame raid setting (Yes I read those petitions.. if you want to see some true crybaby whining check those out. Right up until it happens to them of course, and then they would make a stink about it. Like the good little hypocrites they are. Just suck it up and play on they tell me. Go get better. Don't get mad that the Hewch's of p1999 run roughshod over your time and efforts to enjoy the game. Well to them I say F___ O__.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:02 AM
This is truly all you got eh? Can't argue facts and logic gotta keep posting these silly pics which degrade the entire point your are trying to make.

oh at this point it's all about stringing you along

welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 05:09 AM
oh at this point it's all about stringing you along

welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.

Glad you think this is all a big joke. That flaunting the rules and being a complete assh*** to boot is somehow a cool thing. GFY.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:14 AM
Glad you think this is all a big joke. That flaunting the rules and being a complete assh*** to boot is somehow a cool thing. GFY.

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your sha-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Mwah, I, I wanna watch you bleed

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 05:22 AM
In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your sha-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Mwah, I, I wanna watch you bleed

Yup I think they should ban you too. Ban all y'all arrogant jerks that can't comprehend the rules of the game.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:42 AM
Yup I think they should ban you too. Ban all y'all arrogant jerks that can't comprehend the rules of the game.

better women than you have tried.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414614

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 08:42 AM
get fucked op try not using an animation next time

Duik
03-27-2023, 08:56 AM
"The sound of children screaming has been removed."

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 10:33 AM
get fucked op try not using an animation next time

Another elitist scumbag. Thanks for sharing your opinion none of which matter. This ihas nothing whatsoever to do wtih not about using the most successful strat and everything to do about the rules of P1999,

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 10:33 AM
Another elitist scumbag. Thanks for sharing your opinion none of which matter. This ihas nothing whatsoever to do wtih not about using the most successful strat and everything to do about the rules of P1999,

sorry you dont got charm

hope this helps

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 10:44 AM
sorry you dont got charm

hope this helps

I have it. I do use it. But I didn't need it, the enchnater animation was doing just fine tanking slowed frogs up to that point, the only reason I was wiping was not because it wasn't good enough it was because I was clumsy and got adds. Once I figured out where all the pathers that run around were and the proper distance to not get aggro I cleard the entire room and popped the Scyrer.

Charm wouldn't have saved me from two mobs getting trained onto my position and rooted on top of me with no warning whatsoever. That's assuming Hewch would have done me the courtesy beforehand to coordinate the effort beforehand. And again this has nothing whatsoever to do with the strat I employed. The animation was a top level animation and was doing just fine tanking slowed mobs. The warrior pet conned blue and would have been taken out of the fight completely with mezz leaving me with just the Scryer to fight which .. sure he may have destroyed the pet quickly but I have been nuking his slowed ass myself and taking hits. I had a solid chance with my strat, obviously I cleared the entire room before Hewch strolled by and decided to help himself.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 10:47 AM
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c905afa54e3c46905376a3042b4bfcc6-lq

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 10:49 AM
I have it. I do use it. But I didn't need it, the enchnater animation was doing just fine tanking slowed frogs up to that point, the only reason I was wiping was not because it wasn't good enough it was because I was clumsy and got adds. Once I figured out where all the pathers that run around were and the proper distance to not get aggro I cleard the entire room and popped the Scyrer.

Charm wouldn't have saved me from two mobs getting trained onto my position and rooted on top of me with no warning whatsoever. That's assuming Hewch would have done me the courtesy beforehand to coordinate the effort beforehand. And again this has nothing whatsoever to do with the strat I employed. The animation was a top level animation and was doing just fine tanking slowed mobs. The warrior pet conned blue and would have been taken out of the fight completely with mezz leaving me with just the Scryer to fight which .. sure he may have destroyed the pet quickly but I have been nuking his slowed ass myself and taking hits. I had a solid chance with my strat, obviously I cleared the entire room before Hewch strolled by and decided to help himself.

sorry you dont got gate

hope this helped

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 10:53 AM

You keep posting your ireelevant pics man, I get the feeling this is just your normal everyday "thang".

Ekco
03-27-2023, 10:53 AM

Trexller doin god's work over there.

Austin White for anyone else curious lol

Ekco
03-27-2023, 10:55 AM
sorry you dont got gate

hope this helped

should take him under your wing like your sith apprentice, how else these newbros gonna know not to buff out of guild wizards.

think of the children Toxigen

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 11:06 AM
Trexller doin god's work over there.

Austin White for anyone else curious lol

Yes, look over here at these pics and don't worry about anything else. Just enjoy the pics, let your tongue hang out and drool and forget everything else like these goofy inconvenient p1999 rules and policies which shouldn't even apply to the elites of the p1999 realm.

Ekco
03-27-2023, 11:09 AM
Yes, look over here at these pics and don't worry about anything else. Just enjoy the pics, let your tongue hang out and drool and forget everything else like these goofy inconvenient p1999 rules and policies which shouldn't even apply to the elites of the p1999 realm.

you're mistake was not having a "online experiences may vary" with someone from Vanquish or Riot. any other member of a guild is going to get the benefit of doubt on rnf.

hope this helped.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 11:20 AM
you're mistake was not having a "online experiences may vary" with someone from Vanquish or Riot. any other member of a guild is going to get the benefit of doubt on rnf.

hope this helped.

You elites keep saying this over and over. "Hope this helped." "Hope this helped". While doing everything possible to muddy the waters and sow confusion into what is a pretty cut and dry situation regarding the violation of p1999 policies. It's really not helping when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Hewch violated the server policies, and blatantly at that. The evidence is clear.

Ekco
03-27-2023, 11:23 AM
You elites keep saying this over and over. "Hope this helped." "Hope this helped".

here's a oldie for you

fat. mad. sad.

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 11:28 AM
You elites keep saying this over and over. "Hope this helped." "Hope this helped". While doing everything possible to muddy the waters and sow confusion into what is a pretty cut and dry situation regarding the violation of p1999 policies. It's really not helping when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Hewch violated the server policies, and blatantly at that. The evidence is clear.

i dont see any evidence, at all...not even a screenshot

sorry you dont got fraps hope this helped

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 11:30 AM
i dont see any evidence, at all...not even a screenshot

sorry you dont got fraps hope this helped

Sucks to be the guy that doesn't read the entire thread. Screenshot was posted on the first page bozo.

DeliciousHalflings
03-27-2023, 11:34 AM
See if this works.

https://i.ibb.co/mRpVFLp/Screenshot-2.png

...why the fuck aren't your tells in purple? Heathen. You deserve the bed you lie in.

(For real though, Hewch is a fucking tool and sucks at his class. Pay no mind to him. He has to resort to stealing low level camps because that's all he can manage).

DeliciousHalflings
03-27-2023, 11:38 AM

95% of people p99 are socially inept dipshits with bad hygiene & a fear of any conflict beyond their keyboard. They can't mouth off to anyone IRL without severe risk of injury or embarrassment, so they just spread their ignorant unwanted memelord bullshit here. The people saying 'hope this helped' are the ones who steal camps and cause drama themselves. Their lives are so incredibly uninteresting and pathetic they have to resort to causing problems in a video game just to feel they're included in some sort of social interaction.

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 11:41 AM
Sucks to be the guy that doesn't read the entire thread. Screenshot was posted on the first page bozo.

screenshot only shows you being a sweaty upset fattyboombatty baddie and hewch being pretty cool about it

clearly he buffed / assisted you in your scryer kill attempt...but your immeasurable amounts of buffoonery managed to fuck it up

sorry you dont got woven grass bracelets...hope this helped

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 11:48 AM
screenshot only shows you being a sweaty upset fattyboombatty baddie and hewch being pretty cool about it

clearly he buffed / assisted you in your scryer kill attempt...but your immeasurable amounts of buffoonery managed to fuck it up

sorry you dont got woven grass bracelets...hope this helped

Yes we've heard this all before .. from the dozen or so elitists before you who apparently can't read or comprehend what actually happened.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 12:02 PM
I really don't want to spend another day arguing with you nutcases. I'm going to wrap up with the commenting soon. The facts plainly speak for themselves. Hewch stole the fruits of my labor and 3 hours of my time clearing the Scryer/Temple camp, then trained those mobs onto me and rooted them on top of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever which caused my pet to immediately engage and quickly destroyed and me to almost die and have to gate out. When all this fucknut had to do, the ONLY thing he needed to do was run his fat Ogre behind back to the zoneline and let the mobs reset. This was not "assisting" me, I didn't feel "assisted" barely escaping with my life with only 20% health. I felt screwed over by Hewch who obiously didn't show a care in the world to what he had just done. Good day to you, I hope you really take a step back to assess things from a different perspective, one of a casual player who is just starting out, not the perspective of an elitist who is twinked out and geared with tens of thousands of plat in items.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:16 PM
Baelothx, thank you for joining us for Redhead Monday!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/50/8c/29508cc688d6f89b07f820f0acc843dc.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 12:22 PM
Baelothx, thank you for joining us for Redhead Monday!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/50/8c/29508cc688d6f89b07f820f0acc843dc.jpg

Your postiing privileges should be revoked because you add nothing to the conversation. DeliciousHalflings was spot on correct in his assessment. You've been allowed to be trollish on these forums for far too long in my opinion.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 12:35 PM
Your postiing privileges should be revoked because you add nothing to the conversation. DeliciousHalflings was spot on correct in his assessment. You've been allowed to be trollish on these forums for far too long in my opinion.

I'm not banned yet! :D

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/0424/5951/products/NS0008_7_Kannitha-Pink-Strappy-Teddy-Bikini-Set_4f22bdb0-3709-4082-9e5c-11733e4bd48e.jpg?v=1629795453

Smoofers
03-27-2023, 01:00 PM

Because root doesn't exist. Lol.

Team Hewch all the way here.

Smoofers
03-27-2023, 01:02 PM
Voted 5 star backfire thread

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 01:12 PM
Because root doesn't exist. Lol.

Team Hewch all the way here.

You are correct. "Team Hewch" could have utilized root to hold the mobs stationary that had been inadvertently engaged, apologized for stealing the camp, then zoned out to nearest exit to allow the mobs to reset again.

unsunghero
03-27-2023, 01:12 PM
No, I just don’t use an Enchanter pet, because it’s substantially worse than a charmed pet lol. Also, you know you have keys which allow your character to back up when they’re rooted, right? I’m team Hewch because this post is cringe.

Low lev charm is kinda meh if you don’t have a good amount of cha and int

The charm line is a fairly big mana cost all the way through, but this matters less and less with clarity, and a larger mana pool makes it easier to deal with breaks

I’ve seen chanter guides which mention the main benefit of using charm at low levels is just to practice the mechanics. The animation eats 50% but then again a lot of noob chanters probably aren’t going to be reverse charming either yet so they’ll lose 50% to the charmed mob too

I personally only started using charm after I bought 2k pp worth of cha and int gear in my lev 20’s. The animation can kill blues all the way to 57 for me assuming you keep re-summoning to get the highest or 2nd highest lev and use max slow on the mob you killin. Decent for headhunting if nothing is around to charm

Toxigen
03-27-2023, 01:14 PM
I really don't want to spend another day arguing with you nutcases. I'm going to wrap up with the commenting soon. The facts plainly speak for themselves. Hewch stole the fruits of my labor and 3 hours of my time clearing the Scryer/Temple camp, then trained those mobs onto me and rooted them on top of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever which caused my pet to immediately engage and quickly destroyed and me to almost die and have to gate out. When all this fucknut had to do, the ONLY thing he needed to do was run his fat Ogre behind back to the zoneline and let the mobs reset. This was not "assisting" me, I didn't feel "assisted" barely escaping with my life with only 20% health. I felt screwed over by Hewch who obiously didn't show a care in the world to what he had just done. Good day to you, I hope you really take a step back to assess things from a different perspective, one of a casual player who is just starting out, not the perspective of an elitist who is twinked out and geared with tens of thousands of plat in items.

you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 01:36 PM
you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps

You really have reading difficulties don't you? I explained exactly what transpired, both the Scryer and the Scyrer pet were deliberately dragged to my location and rooted literally on top of me with no warning, not even so much as a courtesy tell to say "Hey I'm gonna let you have this Scryer that you are obviously camping and sorry btw. I'll root them in front of you, you may want to slow them first ok" instead in literally seconds I was in the middle of trying to send a tell getting the shite beat out of me by the Scryer and the animation pet was getting pummellled to death by the unslowed warriior pet. Of course I did the only thing any reasonable person would do .. I gated out before having to do yet another corpse run. I would be interested to know what you would have done differently. Please share.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 01:50 PM
Oh .. and while I was getting the shite beat out of me Hewch meanwhile was sitting on the ground most likely fiddling with finding his low level spell buffs. I'll give him that much his intention for all practical purposes was somewhat honorable in this regard. Perhaps. I mean, it really boggles my mind that he wouldn't just use his heals, I mean, he's a friggin healer right?

GigasLugian
03-27-2023, 02:17 PM
You use Microsoft Edge. #TeamHewch

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 02:32 PM
You use Microsoft Edge. #TeamHewch

#TeamHewch .. has a nice ring to it.

Because stealing camps, training lower level players, and being completely unethical in how you play the game is the new cool on p1999.

Bardp1999
03-27-2023, 02:42 PM
OP has future guild master written all over him. Do yourself a favor and uninstall before you get anymore brain sick

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 02:57 PM

hope this helps

I'd argue that it's actually Hewch who could have done a number of things differently. For starters just simply zone out and clear the aggro and let the encounter reset. I neither asked for Hewch's help and didn't want it, if he had at least would have slowed the mobs and The whole point was to camp the Scryer, kill it and possibly get a nice drop and work on my skills as an enchanter.

Barring that, Hewch could have also just rooted the mobs where they stood, slowed them and backed up and gave me a chance to med up and kill them. Or tried that thingy that healers get, called 'heals'.. might've been effective too. There is a hundred ways a 60 Shaman could have helped resolve the sticky situation that he created. Yes he created this situation, not me. Get that through your thick head. I'm called him out on the forums because he acted like such a complete and utter ass to me after the fact and in my opinion richly deserves every lashing I'm giving him here.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:02 PM
OP has future guild master written all over him. Do yourself a favor and uninstall before you get anymore brain sick

#TeamHewch

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:26 PM
#TeamHewch

#RHMAI

https://i.imgur.com/h8TpxZG.jpg

unsunghero
03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
You really have reading difficulties don't you? I explained exactly what transpired, both the Scryer and the Scyrer pet were deliberately dragged to my location and rooted literally on top of me with no warning, not even so much as a courtesy tell to say "Hey I'm gonna let you have this Scryer that you are obviously camping and sorry btw. I'll root them in front of you, you may want to slow them first ok" instead in literally seconds I was in the middle of trying to send a tell getting the shite beat out of me by the Scryer and the animation pet was getting pummellled to death by the unslowed warriior pet. Of course I did the only thing any reasonable person would do .. I gated out before having to do yet another corpse run. I would be interested to know what you would have done differently. Please share.

Only thing I can think of to avoid having to gate in a dicey situation is mez-blurring

Animation pet makes this impossible until it dies. Assuming you had the mana (which I imagine you probably didn’t so no worries), you could root both the mobs that were killing your pet which would give you more room to breathe

Than mez both. I forget if it works for pets this way but with 2 hostile mobs next to each other you can cast calm on them after mezzing for situations where mez doesn’t blur one it won’t social pull the other

Some enchanters cast blur but mez itself has a super high blur chance. I personally just keep mezzing until I get confirmation that they’ve been blurred (such as casting invis on myself to see if they still con hostile, if not they’ve been blurred)

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
#RHMAI

https://i.imgur.com/h8TpxZG.jpg

What happened to #TeamHewch? Is this some new slogan we should be aware of?

Trexller
03-27-2023, 03:40 PM
Is this some new slogan we should be aware of?

Absolutely!

#RedheadMondayArtificialIntelligence

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 03:56 PM
Only thing I can think of to avoid having to gate in a dicey situation is mez-blurring

Animation pet makes this impossible until it dies. Assuming you had the mana (which I imagine you probably didn’t so no worries), you could root both the mobs that were killing your pet which would give you more room to breathe

Than mez both. I forget if it works for pets this way but with 2 hostile mobs next to each other you can cast calm on them after mezzing for situations where mez doesn’t blur one it won’t social pull the other

Some enchanters cast blur but mez itself has a super high blur chance. I personally just keep mezzing until I get confirmation that they’ve been blurred (such as casting invis on myself to see if they still con hostile, if not they’ve been blurred)

Yes. Finally somebody gets it about the animation pet. I appreciate someone finally stepping up to the plate here with a legit response and some sound logic instead of posting chicks in skimpy outfits. I mean, really .. I'll be honest here I think this entire argument is just so completely ludicrous on so many levels but I'll entertain nonetheless. Yes I had half a mana bar and the animation pet was half health when the mobs were dropped on me. I had literally no chance to do anything before the animation pet was going down. And once it died, with two unslowed mobs beating on me, trying to get them both mezzed and or charmed, very unlikely as I did not even have charm on a spell gem slot. I would have loved to see how the ultra uber elitist Toxxigen would have survived this situation without any outside help as he claims I should have. I don't think anyone in my situation would have done much better.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:06 PM
someone finally stepping up to the plate here with a legit response and some sound logic instead of posting chicks in skimpy outfits.

you act like the entire forum spammed you with titties. It was just me.

also

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Toxigen

that don't come easy, he's right.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 04:23 PM

You always ignore the thyroid. At the last conference, how did that work out for you? Not too good.

Let's be honest with the boy. He's just not fit to be an enchanter. So what's our obligation? Obligation. Yes I seem to remember that word from somewhere. You say he needs a Froglok Scryer, well, let's give him as many goddam Froglok Scryers as he wants. In fact, why don't we start a new server! Yes, that's....

https://i.imgur.com/LfKdYhs.jpg

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:26 PM
Sadre's cool but can't form a coherent sentence :confused::confused::confused:

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:27 PM
you act like the entire forum spammed you with titties. It was just me.

also

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Toxigen

that don't come easy, he's right.

That's quite impressive, I'm sure he's quite proud of that. But I still fail to see how that matters to the discussion at hand. This is about Hewch's unethical play, camp stealing, and training mobs on unsuspecting players.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:32 PM
That's quite impressive, I'm sure he's quite proud of that. But I still fail to see how that matters to the discussion at hand. This is about Hewch's unethical play, camp stealing, and training mobs on unsuspecting players.

Face it. The real problem here is that the scryer was still alive when Hewch ran thru.

now who are you gonna blame for that

that is toxigen's point

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:34 PM
Face it. The real problem here is that the scryer was still alive when Hewch ran thru.

now who are you gonna blame for that

that is toxigen's point

I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting people are not allowed a brief respite for mana/health regeneration between mobs while doing a camp? This is just ludicrous and you know it.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:37 PM
i simple it 4 u

git gud

she gud

be like she

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/54ceb5d3-cf31-4830-bf42-6421f0e4bf57/de59d3w-bfdd28c8-9666-478d-882b-f6a7a8d05a62.jpg/v1/fill/w_718,h_1112,q_70,strp/sexy_hottie_by_soulmoonlights4100_de59d3w-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9 .eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZ DQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTg yMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7Imhla WdodCI6Ijw9Mzg0MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU0Y2ViNWQzLWN mMzEtNDgzMC1iZjQyLTY0MjFmMGU0YmY1N1wvZGU1OWQzdy1iZ mRkMjhjOC05NjY2LTQ3OGQtODgyYi1mNmE3YThkMDVhNjIuanB nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTI0ODEifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlc nZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Mrv5RZvdf2cPofrq zvv8OssRxrWOjrwQgLrZCGAogKE

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:39 PM
i simple it 4 u

git gud

she gud

be like she

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/54ceb5d3-cf31-4830-bf42-6421f0e4bf57/de59d3w-bfdd28c8-9666-478d-882b-f6a7a8d05a62.jpg/v1/fill/w_718,h_1112,q_70,strp/sexy_hottie_by_soulmoonlights4100_de59d3w-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9 .eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZ DQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTg yMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7Imhla WdodCI6Ijw9Mzg0MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU0Y2ViNWQzLWN mMzEtNDgzMC1iZjQyLTY0MjFmMGU0YmY1N1wvZGU1OWQzdy1iZ mRkMjhjOC05NjY2LTQ3OGQtODgyYi1mNmE3YThkMDVhNjIuanB nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTI0ODEifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlc nZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Mrv5RZvdf2cPofrq zvv8OssRxrWOjrwQgLrZCGAogKE

I can see having any kind of intellectual discussion with you is pointless.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:46 PM
I can see having any kind of intellectual discussion with you is pointless.

https://i.imgur.com/xHnhsas.png

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 04:55 PM
So according to you and Toxigen as soon as a named mob pops... anywhere.. even if it is part of a camp that is being actively camped by another person or party.. that mob is fair game for anyone to jump in and take? I think you both need to review the p1999 policies and rules one more time. Until it finally clicks into place for you.

Thanks,

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:58 PM
no we just don't care like one iota, and its funny watching you flail.

going on 30 hours now

Trexller
03-27-2023, 04:59 PM
please don't self harm

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 05:01 PM
no we just don't care like one iota, and its funny watching you flail.

going on 30 hours now

Yes I already know you care nothing for the rules and policies. You've made that abundantly clear by now. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep bumping this thread with your nonsense.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:03 PM
Yes I already know you care nothing for the rules and policies. You've made that abundantly clear by now. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep bumping this thread with your nonsense.

work is boring

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/d3/6b/e4d36b73556c6fb8e81ca32e4d957a5a.jpg

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:03 PM
forum isn't auto-resizing images like it used to

what gives?

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 05:15 PM
95% of people p99 are socially inept dipshits with bad hygiene & a fear of any conflict beyond their keyboard. They can't mouth off to anyone IRL without severe risk of injury or embarrassment

I am almost tempted to give you my real name, and tell you to call up the Cleveland PD.

Frequent flyer. I moved right before covid, so no more C-land, but the past three years, these local cops been trying to angle me into a "we had no choice" situation. 7 times. The kountry kops never seen someone who is logical and very clear on property rights. It's funny what they get the hicks to believe they have authority to do. They don't lol.

I caught the local police chief in phone sex w/ a hooker. Hooker was giving me attitude for trying to walk around her car parked too far into the crosswalk. Bitch says, "Do you know who I'm on the phone with?" I say, no. Simon LeBon? "The police chief!"

Alright, sure. She is holding the phone out her window at me on speaker so I go "tell this bitch to park right officer" and tell them both to go fuck themselves.

I been in town maybe 3 months. I don't know who the police chief is, nor do I car. SUV scretches around corner, civilian car, guy jumps out telling me to "Leave her alone!" He's wearing a t-shirt and running shorts and flip flops and an obvious woody.

"I'm the police chief!"

"I'm from fucking goddam Cleveland. I hear that from someone I need to see ID. All I see is an erection." Hooker gets out of car. Spaghetti dress can see her damn ass crack and it's a Sunday morning! Sabbath! "You leave him alone!"

So I got the police chief (so-claimed) and an angry hooker on me. Four cop cars -- the town only has like 6, converge and I end up in a cell telling the officer his boss is just pissed I interrupted his Lord's Day phone sex. I'm bleeding all over the floor because, when the hooker saw the cop cars, she got into her car but put it in drive instead of reverse and hit me and left a nasty gash.

As this entire episode drew to a close, about 3 hours later, after I informed them I had a medical condition that required immediate care, and I know my rights etc., I told all the officers in the room, "I got you guys so bad. Suck my dick and go fuck your wife if she'll have it" and walked out the front door of the downtown precinct.

A week later two cars pull into my front yard, lights all searching. "Are you from XXXX Sir?? Please do not move."

They had sent the two female officers on a prank call.

"You guys do not realize I am not an idiot, do you. The law tells me I have a right to see why you thought I was from xxxx and came here with guns drawn. Why this address? I know the Mayor. My family is from this town. My grandparents married here. And you guys truly and verily suck."

Lot of bullshit, I have no idea what this town is about, I just move weight. Stamps. I'm a stamp collector. Underground stuff.

They apologized and left.

Think they finally learned their lesson. I wave at them. Scratch the corner of my eye using my middle finger.

What? You never scratched the inside corner of your eye using your middle finger?

You're welcome.

E d g e l o r d

Wall O Lead
03-27-2023, 05:23 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what the fuck Sadre is talking about, like all of the time? Please tell me. That man confuses the absolute shit out of me with every post.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:23 PM
https://media.tenor.com/vuORo0VP904AAAAC/cocaine-hell-of-a-drug.gif

aussenseiter
03-27-2023, 05:30 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what the fuck Sadre is talking about, like all of the time? Please tell me. That man confuses the absolute shit out of me with every post.

It's art it's supposed to be weird.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:31 PM
It's art it's supposed to be weird.

https://video-images.vice.com/articles/6318df72f7a4c3009b8f8255/lede/1662575095617-collage-maker-07-sep-2022-0224-pm.jpeg?crop=1xw:0.998766954377312xh;center,center

Supreme
03-27-2023, 05:38 PM

/chortle

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 05:44 PM
Sadre's cool but can't form a coherent sentence :confused::confused::confused:

That's because I feather them.
https://i.imgur.com/O5t0Qn7.jpg

Wall O Lead
03-27-2023, 05:45 PM
See, like that. He did it again.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 05:47 PM
See, like that. He did it again.

nah i get it

i'll bang the layered chick

DeliciousHalflings
03-27-2023, 05:58 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting people are not allowed a brief respite for mana/health regeneration between mobs while doing a camp? This is just ludicrous and you know it.

Trexeller is one of those dipshits that can't cut it in real life scenarios so they have to pretend to be edgy on the internet and try to troll against common sense and server rules. Just ignore it.

But for future reference, like seriously no one here gives 2 shits about things like this other than seeing names, accused offenses, and the proof. Trying to turn it into an actual discussion, 9 times out of 10, will turn it from 'this person is an asshole' to 'OP is a whiny bitch'. Just post it in the petition section next time, and just message dude's guild in game and ask for an officer.

Trexller
03-27-2023, 06:00 PM
Trexeller is one of those dipshits that can't cut it in real life scenarios so they have to pretend to be edgy on the internet and try to troll against common sense and server rules. Just ignore it.

https://i.imgur.com/3MotkxY.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 06:17 PM

But for future reference, like seriously no one here gives 2 shits about things like this other than seeing names, accused offenses, and the proof. Trying to turn it into an actual discussion, 9 times out of 10, will turn it from 'this person is an asshole' to 'OP is a whiny bitch'. Just post it in the petition section next time, and just message dude's guild in game and ask for an officer.

What is the difference between an in game petition and a forum petition? Because the in game petition has already been sent.

aussenseiter
03-27-2023, 06:20 PM
What is the difference between an in game petition and a forum petition? Because the in game petition has already been sent.

All tattling goes in the same forum section.

aussenseiter
03-27-2023, 06:21 PM
Sorry, it's this:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

unsunghero
03-27-2023, 06:30 PM
Yes. Finally somebody gets it about the animation pet. I appreciate someone finally stepping up to the plate here with a legit response and some sound logic instead of posting chicks in skimpy outfits. I mean, really .. I'll be honest here I think this entire argument is just so completely ludicrous on so many levels but I'll entertain nonetheless. Yes I had half a mana bar and the animation pet was half health when the mobs were dropped on me. I had literally no chance to do anything before the animation pet was going down. And once it died, with two unslowed mobs beating on me, trying to get them both mezzed and or charmed, very unlikely as I did not even have charm on a spell gem slot. I would have loved to see how the ultra uber elitist Toxxigen would have survived this situation without any outside help as he claims I should have. I don't think anyone in my situation would have done much better.

At your lev with chanter being my first and only char, I would have probably gated too

It’s ok to not keep charm on your bar, most chanters don’t even when charming all the way to max level. Spell slot gems are precious real estate and multiple spell swaps per fight are usually a thing at high levels

Looking on it now, what I would have to do is an aoe stun -> GCD reset and then either a root or mez on one of the mobs. Top tier chanters keep 2 stuns in dangerous zones on their bars to rotate, but I personally don’t. That means that I’d have to at that point try to channel through rooting or mezzing the second mob (or pet or whatever)

It gets easier once you can keep a reagent-less rune on yourself in addition to a reagent rune for a little extra cushion. But aoe stun into GCD reset into either another stun or mez is pretty standard for dealing with mobs in close

But like I mentioned before, I didn’t have a GCD reset item at your lev I don’t think and woulda prolly gated too

Trexller
03-27-2023, 06:36 PM
i got a 58 ench on blue and a 60 on takp.

i rarely ever use stuns

ench can pretty much always channel out a root and then just take 1 step back

I gear tanky with decent DEX

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 07:41 PM
At your lev with chanter being my first and only char, I would have probably gated too

It’s ok to not keep charm on your bar, most chanters don’t even when charming all the way to max level. Spell slot gems are precious real estate and multiple spell swaps per fight are usually a thing at high levels

Looking on it now, what I would have to do is an aoe stun -> GCD reset and then either a root or mez on one of the mobs. Top tier chanters keep 2 stuns in dangerous zones on their bars to rotate, but I personally don’t. That means that I’d have to at that point try to channel through rooting or mezzing the second mob (or pet or whatever)

It gets easier once you can keep a reagent-less rune on yourself in addition to a reagent rune for a little extra cushion. But aoe stun into GCD reset into either another stun or mez is pretty standard for dealing with mobs in close

But like I mentioned before, I didn’t have a GCD reset item at your lev I don’t think and woulda prolly gated too

All very useful information to know for the enchanter class but apples n oranges. You're talking about a situation where you know in advance what is going to happen, that you are about to be trained on and you will have all the necessary spells ready to go in order to handle the situation. My original plan was simply to mezz the warrior pet and go apeshit nuking the Scryer down quickly before any other room pops happened and hopefully kill it before its Warrior pet woke up, Once the Scryer died, so would the pet I believe so it was an all out assault against the Scryer. Hadn't really planned on any close encounters aside from whatever minimal melee damage the Scryer could dish, and I was confident I could help the Animation pet soak up some hits in order to take it down.

aussenseiter
03-27-2023, 07:55 PM
I gear tanky with decent DEX

is that a thing?

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 08:12 PM

I think of the current crop, Aussen gets it a bit. Some just recognize the work.

It's pastiche, if you must know. You randomly take two ideas or scenarios, or three, and link them to the topic at hand. It creates a pleasant kaleidoscopic effect if you see the references.

I have a roster of basic references. You got your STTOS series, for example. So this OP thinks he can melt chess pieces or something with his logic. Alright. Done.
https://i.imgur.com/zHMLe5N.jpg

It's free-associative, and in this pic proto-Spock reminded me of Beavis, so I made Spock Beavis.

But maybe it's Butthead? The key is to never be sure. What we want is for unconscious associations which are simply nothing more than latent memory, to unspool like some unfortunate tankie's guts all over the trench's only remaining non-gut-soaked spot.

https://i.imgur.com/NjE8pN9.jpg

Oops :o

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 08:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sO65pYl.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 08:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ORoBpF9.jpg

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 08:36 PM
Who enters a typically camped area such as the the UG throne room.. sees every mob cleared except for the named yet doesn't even bother to look around to see if there's somebody nearby camping and just makes a bee line straight to it and starts wailing on it? Seriously who the fuck does this? Every fucking newb by level 15 knows about camps.. I'm not buying all these fucking excuses guys.

#TeamHewch

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mgNuKJY.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-27-2023, 08:39 PM
hmmmm
https://i.imgur.com/pNkFrdA.jpg

baakss
03-27-2023, 08:42 PM
Who enters a typically camped area such as the the UG throne room.. sees every mob cleared except for the named yet doesn't even bother to look around to see if there's somebody nearby camping and just makes a bee line straight to it and starts wailing on it? Seriously who the fuck does this? Every fucking newb by level 15 knows about camps.. I'm not buying all these fucking excuses guys.

#TeamHewch

Could be years before you see another Scryer.

Wall O Lead
03-27-2023, 08:42 PM
Give it up Jason. You didn't win this one. It happens, take the L and move on.

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 10:30 PM
Give it up Jason. You didn't win this one. It happens, take the L and move on. If they do nothing about Hewch's antics am I to assume that means it will be a legit tactic to camp steal and train others with mobs at my own discretion and use it as a means to grief them while pretending to the good guy who was trying buff them? Yes 20-30 people in this thread really think Hewch did me some great favor by doing what he did. For the record I would never train mobs on somebody without at least conferring with them first to see if that's what they wanted done and I certainly wouldn't root mobs right on top of them. I think even the Red server prohibits training mobs on people.. I could be wrong there but I swear I read something to that effect. If I ever even didb something like that accidentally I would be healing the motherfucking shit out of them I had the means (and a 60 Shaman certainly does).

Jason5671
03-27-2023, 10:43 PM
Could be years before you see another Scryer.

What does it matter... do the P1999 policies and rules somehow not apply in Upper Guk? Or do you need to be in a top five guild for anything to matter.

Drakborn
03-27-2023, 11:09 PM
How could Axiom do this?

DeliciousHalflings
03-27-2023, 11:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3MotkxY.jpg

I see you've lost weight. Congrats!!

DeliciousHalflings
03-27-2023, 11:54 PM

In-game sometimes bugs and doesn't get processed by the server, or it gets read and forgotten, or you aren't online when it's gotten to, or any number of things. Forum is a near guaranteed response to all reasonable petitions.

DeliciousHalflings
03-28-2023, 12:01 AM
What does it matter... do the P1999 policies and rules somehow not apply in Upper Guk? Or do you need to be in a top five guild for anything to matter.

https://images.app.goo.gl/pDn83v3MJu5WTAy28

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 12:57 AM
Top 10 Ways a 60 Sham who inadvertently pulls a camped mob
could handle it

1. Running to the zone. Takes all of 30 seconds to run to zone out/in.

2. Root mobs. Back up to wall then /camp

3. Root/slow mobs. Msg person camping asking whether they
want help killing. Proceed / back off based on response

4. Kill mobs. Msg person camping an apology but allow them to loot the mob. They dont get the xp or satisfaction of killing it themselves but at least they get something. Likely they wont be as angry about it.

5. Hold aggro while msg to person camping to finish off the mobs for full xp and loots. With any luck they'll let u share in those lewts.

6. Root mobs at least 10 feet away. Apologize for the mistake and leave the area. Optionally give buffs first.

7. Tell camping noob you got the FTE so its rightfully yours then snicker when they just give you a blank look.

8. Offer a /duel for the right to take the camp.

9. Kill mobs together and do /random 100 for the loot rights

10. Park mobs nearby and allow campers to slow /mez/ whatever till they have solid aggro then leave area.

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 01:17 AM
Missed a good one.

11. Root mobs. Ask enchanter to memblur /leave

bodenn
03-28-2023, 01:39 AM
As a self appointed axiom representative I have come here to inform OP that Hewch has been consequenced for his actions.

For his inability to handle the encounter properly by just zoning, He has been instructed to bind himself in lower Guk and delevel himself all the way to level 4. It is our hope that he can learn to properly shaman by relearning the class from the first step.

For his inability to have a civil discourse with you after the fact, he will have one on one in game coaching with our guild communication expert. Boogereater, his new coach, is a shining example of how to de-escalate conflict and is a paradigm of both spelling and typing.

For your trouble we have instructed one of our level 60 druids to be at your service whenever is needed. Please send in-game tells to bananaanna anytime you need ports or buffs. She is committed to stopping whatever she is doing to come to your aide.

Again I am sorry for your loss.

greasemonk
03-28-2023, 04:26 AM
OP acts like root isn't the best CC in the game and blames others for using it to help him.

Pretty sure this troll is trying to bait yall so please don't fall for it. Probs another ReccondoJoe alt.

Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.

skyfoxnz85
03-28-2023, 06:47 AM
bullshit

the best reply of 2023 period.

ArbiterBlixen
03-28-2023, 07:34 AM
People in this thread are full of shit. No one wants shit rooted on them.

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 07:53 AM
OP acts like root isn't the best CC in the game and blames others for using it to help him.

Pretty sure this troll is trying to bait yall so please don't fall for it. Probs another ReccondoJoe alt.

Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.

Fine. Then just root the mobs where they sit and leave. Or stay and actually help out. Whatever you fancy at the moment. Just don't train both mobs right on top of someone (a cloth wearing caster no less) with zero prior warning esp a dangerous unslowed hard hitting warrior mob and then fail to at least provide a courtesy heal or 2.

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 08:03 AM

I bet you were just shaking with anticipation thinking about having a green light to do this to some noob in a low level dungeon in the future We could even give it a name even, call it "Hewching" someone.

Bro I just Hewch'd the shit out of that level 20 unguilded newb, haha.

Trexller
03-28-2023, 08:10 AM
https://st2.depositphotos.com/2636225/11088/v/950/depositphotos_110887648-stock-illustration-forgive-like-jesus-did-placard.jpg

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 08:45 AM
As a self appointed axiom representative I have come here to inform OP that Hewch has been consequenced for his actions.

For his inability to handle the encounter properly by just zoning, He has been instructed to bind himself in lower Guk and delevel himself all the way to level 4. It is our hope that he can learn to properly shaman by relearning the class from the first step.

For his inability to have a civil discourse with you after the fact, he will have one on one in game coaching with our guild communication expert. Boogereater, his new coach, is a shining example of how to de-escalate conflict and is a paradigm of both spelling and typing.

For your trouble we have instructed one of our level 60 druids to be at your service whenever is needed. Please send in-game tells to bananaanna anytime you need ports or buffs. She is committed to stopping whatever she is doing to come to your aide.

Again I am sorry for your loss.

Because its just soooo bothersome to have to always use ethical behaviour when playing the game, I understand. Sometimes, you just feel like Hewching that level 20 noob in a low level dungeon. The nerve of these noobs thinking they can camp everything. Geez.

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 08:47 AM
People in this thread are full of shit. No one wants shit rooted on them.

QFT

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Trexller View Post
bullshit

Except he was letting me die. Did u miss that part? I gated out at 20% and would have died for sure. Hewch was sitting not helping at all.

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Trexller View Post
bullshit

You make it sound like he was just running by and the Scryer aggroed him. Nope. Hewch made a bee line right to it and started attacking it. Let's not delude ourselves here.

magnetaress
03-28-2023, 09:23 AM
PnP is BS. Delete all servers. Start fresh no PnP.

Toxigen
03-28-2023, 09:24 AM
hey look the immersed baddie is still goin

interdasting

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 09:32 AM
hey look the immersed baddie is still goin

interdasting

Maybe this thread will teach some of you elites a lesson. Might do you some good.

Toxigen
03-28-2023, 09:50 AM
Maybe this thread will teach some of you elites a lesson. Might do you some good.

imagine a 21 page rnf over scryer

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 10:15 AM
imagine a 21 page rnf over scryer

If even one person learns a lesson from this and adjusts their behaviour I'll be satisfied and feel like the thread accomplished something.

Wall O Lead
03-28-2023, 10:28 AM
I'm confident this thread will radically change the P99 community for the better. You're not the hero we wanted, but the hero we needed!

Jason5671
03-28-2023, 11:07 AM
I'm confident this thread will radically change the P99 community for the better. You're not the hero we wanted, but the hero we needed!

Sarcasm detected. Seriously though, you just don't train people with mobs for any reason. They don't even allow it on the Red server, where ganking and griefing people is thr norm. Whether Hewch's intentions were to be helpful or harmful who gives a shit. It ended badly for me. I'm pissed off about it still. Maybe if Hewch gets a week suspension it'll send a clear message to people that this type of crap is unacceptable and they better not do it to anyone else.

Wall O Lead
03-28-2023, 11:28 AM
I say we skip the suspension and go straight to public lashings, StarShip Troopers style. Then we'll see if Hewch EVER thinks about rooting a mob again. He'll rue this day!

DarkLegacy12
03-28-2023, 11:46 AM
Oh, for fucks sake, will somebody please give this guy has 50 platinum so he can shut up already

DarkLegacy12
03-28-2023, 11:51 AM
-Marduuk

Toxigen
03-28-2023, 12:06 PM
I'm pissed off about it still.

https://i.imgur.com/c185hXG.jpg

Someday, young grasshoppa, you will be a competent enchanter.

DeliciousHalflings
03-28-2023, 12:46 PM

All it's teaching anyone is you're more childish and annoying than the guy that stole the mob in the first place. Biggest lesson to take away from this thread is to never, EVER fucking group with you.

Sizar
03-28-2023, 12:54 PM
There is thing on your keyboard OP, they are actually letters but in a game like this we use them to move around. They are WASD.

Dude took your mobs then returned them rooting them on top of you..k yep that is unfortunate.

As you got hit your animation automatically jumped in to protect you. sucks..

You state that you kept getting beat on tho. In this case I ask you why you didn't use your WASD to get the f outta the way. Walk around a corner, accept that your pet was gonna die. Dude is a 60 shaman, he rooted both mobs, MEANING they are rooted for what 90-120 seconds? Jesus sit down, med, talk to him, chill out. THEY ARE ROOOTED. Use your little feet and back up 2 steps.

This all being said, I thank you OP, we all thank you for this

DeliciousHalflings
03-28-2023, 01:05 PM
There is thing on your keyboard OP, they are actually letters but in a game like this we use them to move around. They are WASD.

Dude took your mobs then returned them rooting them on top of you..k yep that is unfortunate.

As you got hit your animation automatically jumped in to protect you. sucks..

You state that you kept getting beat on tho. In this case I ask you why you didn't use your WASD to get the f outta the way. Walk around a corner, accept that your pet was gonna die. Dude is a 60 shaman, he rooted both mobs, MEANING they are rooted for what 90-120 seconds? Jesus sit down, med, talk to him, chill out. THEY ARE ROOOTED. Use your little feet and back up 2 steps.

This all being said, I thank you OP, we all thank you for this

Breaking it down like this, seems like Hewch was heading to the zoneline, aggroed something, realized he took from a camp, brought them back and planned to help, but Baelothx panicked because he sucks just as much as Hewch.

The fuck is a 60 Shaman going to intentionally steal a 45pp camp when he could be farming 100k spells with less risk?

ArbiterBlixen
03-28-2023, 01:42 PM
Breaking it down like this, seems like Hewch was heading to the zoneline, aggroed something, realized he took from a camp, brought them back and planned to help, but Baelothx panicked because he sucks just as much as Hewch.

The fuck is a 60 Shaman going to intentionally steal a 45pp camp when he could be farming 100k spells with less risk?

lol what. Tell me more about these 100k spells.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-28-2023, 05:23 PM
https://st2.depositphotos.com/2636225/11088/v/950/depositphotos_110887648-stock-illustration-forgive-like-jesus-did-placard.jpg

Jesus Christ Pose is a cool song.

Different days. People should feel free to wear shorts during the winter, I feel. Just wear a pair of Totes. Rubber soles, synthetic outer, basically muck boots but not "obvious" muck boots, lined with comfy fake furry stuff. You replace them every 1-2 years. No need for socks. Just walk around all winter. You get what I like to call "leeway."

I'm wearing them now. No fucking real winter to speak of anymore. My Totes "The Commodore #4" are like that clock the Bulletin of Atomic Sciences run, except for global warming.
https://i.imgur.com/qyIs0OT.jpg

You can find these for 20 bucks a fucking pair. Totes will *always* have a Commodore line, and that means, basically this.

The new Doc Martens for the original Doc Martens generation.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-28-2023, 05:29 PM
Take that to Totes. Make a name for yourself.

Tethler
03-29-2023, 01:45 AM
All it's teaching anyone is you're more childish and annoying than the guy that stole the mob in the first place.

DeliciousHalflings
03-29-2023, 09:36 AM
lol what. Tell me more about these 100k spells.

Idk man whatever the fuck the high end spells go for now. Point is OP is a dipshit.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-29-2023, 03:34 PM
I say we skip the suspension and go straight to public lashings, StarShip Troopers style. Then we'll see if Hewch EVER thinks about rooting a mob again. He'll rue this day!

Let's do it. Let's take this thread full Glory.
https://i.imgur.com/MyaEZgv.jpg

nostalgiaquest
03-29-2023, 04:33 PM
OP come back! don't let this die. It's the best rant/flame we've had in a while =(

xdrcfrx
03-29-2023, 10:00 PM
i started to read and then saw there were 23 pages to this thread so i skipped to the end.

bravo.

Topgunben
03-29-2023, 10:28 PM
What makes this all the more fascinating to me is OPs apparent bewilderment at the backlash he has received.

Like a dear in the headlights.

Praxcthius
03-29-2023, 11:08 PM
Second post in this made me lol. Beautiful sarcasm that flew over the head of the Minecraft kid. Suggestion to Mr chanter. Get raid level (blue) join riot. You’ll get all the mobs you want just ooc at any time for a vanq officer to concede. (Green) join safe space. You and Shinko can run around in vp flailing around like those air dummies flapping their arms at used car lots.

Klazdaxthun

Kruel
03-30-2023, 08:16 AM
root pet, charm mob you are killing, while using /petgetlost - send on scryer - how is this a bad plan?

skyfoxnz85
03-30-2023, 08:42 AM
OP come back! don't let this die. It's the best rant/flame we've had in a while =(

The drama needs to ends at some point. But wait, we might see him in season 2.

Trexller
03-30-2023, 09:04 AM
yeah if you can count on anything, it's that any forums rants and flames section will never disappoint

most forums end up deleting their RnF section for that reason, alot of places i frequent online banned political discussion years ago

ppl who seek out these corners of the internet, aren't really looking for a resolution of their issue, they are looking for someone to fight.

and the internet will always give you exactly what you are looking for.

Stroboo
03-30-2023, 09:28 AM
Hewch - sweet name :)

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-30-2023, 11:54 AM
What makes this all the more fascinating to me is OPs apparent bewilderment at the backlash he has received.

Like a dear in the headlights.

If the OP has been trolling us, this is pretty good for a p99 newbie. Respect.

ArbiterBlixen
03-30-2023, 01:05 PM
What is everyone smoking here… respect camps people. Culture around here sucks.

Tethler
03-30-2023, 11:39 PM
What is everyone smoking here… respect camps people.

He did. Jumped the gun on aggro, but didn't kill the mob. Rooted it for OP, who then facetanked a rooted mob until he was forced to gate.

ArbiterBlixen
03-31-2023, 05:01 AM
He did. Jumped the gun on aggro, but didn't kill the mob. Rooted it for OP, who then facetanked a rooted mob until he was forced to gate.

So your expectation isn’t for the level 60 shaman to play better, but rather the level 20 something that was thrown into a stressful situation by the 60 shaman?

DeliciousHalflings
03-31-2023, 09:10 AM
So your expectation isn’t for the level 60 shaman to play better, but rather the level 20 something that was thrown into a stressful situation by the 60 shaman?

He stood there doing nothing until he almost died. He brought the stress on himself.

ArbiterBlixen
03-31-2023, 09:23 AM
He stood there doing nothing until he almost died. He brought the stress on himself.

He brought the stress on himself? He engaged at low mana and low pet health and rooted multiple mobs on himself?

Toxigen
03-31-2023, 10:03 AM
just give both players a 7 day for incompetence

let scryer live his best life

Tethler
03-31-2023, 10:37 AM

He aggro'd a mob. When he was told it was camped, he refrained from killing it and CC'd it for the guy who claimed it. Seems like the appropriate response given the situation.

What else do you want him to do? Change the enchanter's diaper?

ArbiterBlixen
03-31-2023, 11:10 AM
He aggro'd a mob. When he was told it was camped, he refrained from killing it and CC'd it for the guy who claimed it. Seems like the appropriate response given the situation.

What else do you want him to do? Change the enchanter's diaper?

Pretty simple, root it outside of aggro range and be on his way.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-31-2023, 12:32 PM
What is everyone smoking here… respect camps people. Culture around here sucks.

This is every guild and raid leader I've ever known:
https://i.imgur.com/FNdRcSP.jpg

Jason5671
03-31-2023, 02:10 PM
Pretty simple, root it outside of aggro range and be on his way.

Thank you. Thank you ArbiterBlixen! How hard would it have been to do this? I documented 10 other ways this 60 Shaman could have handled the situation correctly without putting me at risk of getting killed in a different post (ok 3 or 4 were jokes but still) All I hear is a bunch of elitists sticking up for their fellow elite who was clearly in the wrong. As I said before I was totally unprepped for what happened. Pet was 1/2 health I was 1/2 mana and I was freakin typing messages when suddenly I look up and I got 2 mobs being rooted on top of me, UNSLOWED warrior pet and dangerous caster. FFS I didn't have time to do much of anything, pet was dead in 3-4 seconds and I was being bash stunned repeatedly. At 50% health I said fuck this and started trying to gate. 2 interrupts later I finally channelled it out and escaped @ 20%. What was Hewch during this? He was sitting down. Said he was buffing, so I'm guessing he was pulling up old buffs from his spellbook. I have no clue why he decided to buff rather than heal. Whatever the case, it was a chain of bad decisions that is why I was so irratated. And then to get basically told "That's life", go eat a dick at the end was the final straw.

Toxigen
03-31-2023, 02:24 PM
dont think the 60 shaman bumbling his way through guk is elite

Jason5671
03-31-2023, 02:41 PM

Comparitively speaking to someone geared such as yourself, probably not. But to a level 22 Enchanter still wearing basic cloth armor he is. He is in a top tier raiding guild (Axiom) and level 60. It's a good bet he is in the top 98-99% of the server as far as gear goes.

OuterChimp
03-31-2023, 03:19 PM
...those darn 1-2%ers!

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-31-2023, 04:33 PM

You can't use a shrink potion to get to lower guk, I don't know you.

Sizar
03-31-2023, 04:56 PM
Thank you. Thank you ArbiterBlixen! How hard would it have been to do this? I documented 10 other ways this 60 Shaman could have handled the situation correctly without putting me at risk of getting killed in a different post (ok 3 or 4 were jokes but still) All I hear is a bunch of elitists sticking up for their fellow elite who was clearly in the wrong. As I said before I was totally unprepped for what happened. Pet was 1/2 health I was 1/2 mana and I was freakin typing messages when suddenly I look up and I got 2 mobs being rooted on top of me, UNSLOWED warrior pet and dangerous caster. FFS I didn't have time to do much of anything, pet was dead in 3-4 seconds and I was being bash stunned repeatedly. At 50% health I said fuck this and started trying to gate. 2 interrupts later I finally channelled it out and escaped @ 20%. What was Hewch during this? He was sitting down. Said he was buffing, so I'm guessing he was pulling up old buffs from his spellbook. I have no clue why he decided to buff rather than heal. Whatever the case, it was a chain of bad decisions that is why I was so irratated. And then to get basically told "That's life", go eat a dick at the end was the final straw.

Use your feet, back the f up. They were rooted.

Jason5671
03-31-2023, 06:54 PM
Use your feet, back the f up. They were rooted.

Yah, I'll just channel my inner Ogre and resist those stuns next time and back up.
How about instead getting on the case of the guy who rooted them on top of me? How about not rooting things on top of people as a common courtesy? How about a simple warning as a common courtesy? This is the problem when you get to the top and spend all your time with the other elites at the top level, you start to forget there are others who are just starting from scratch with nothing not a geared out twink wearing 50K worth of gear.

Chortles Snortles
03-31-2023, 07:27 PM
lol noob

Wall O Lead
03-31-2023, 07:42 PM
Jason = Karon of p99

Arvan
04-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Axiom so l33t yhear that