PDA

View Full Version : I take it back, these are genuine mads, good job RnF.

Hasbinbad
03-24-2023, 12:27 PM
its FUCkIN truE, evERy maN oN HEre HAs 0 bAlLs in REal LIfE, ITs yES DEAR, Oh u nEed YOUr FeET RuBbed, ok DeaR, dINnErS dOnE for YOu dEAR, anYtHiNg fOR yOu dEar, anD U HAte IT sO mUCH yet DOnT hAVE ThE FucKiNg BALls tO tuRN To Ur UsinG WifE wHO DoesNt fiND U atTRactIVE, Who doesnt wAnt to FUCK U, b/c u HAvE NO aPPeAL, Ur a BEllY UP bItcH, women WAnt DaNGeR aND UNPREDicTAbiliTY, theY WAnT a FUCkIn lOOse CAnnON in THE SheETs. tHATs why U dUmB FuCKs GEt cHeaTEd oN bUT WILl NeveR knoW IT. anD u COME onto these fOrums TO SPREaD OR FUckIN venom aNd tOXIcitY, ITs ur aLTER eGO, ur RL iS ShiT, UR a bitCh, uR nOT a Man WiTH a dIck. thaTs wHY u cOmE on HERE tO TAlk ShIt tO OtHer MEN, ITS ReaLly tHaT SimpLe, and U DO iT AnONyMoUSlY B/c agAIN, UR a MAN WIth NO Dick.

Breathtaking.

Ekco
03-24-2023, 12:30 PM
what was his old forum name? i remember these two posting hard like 5+ years ago also before going to jail or something.

they need their own wiki page. masters of emergent gameplay and roleplaying

Hasbinbad
03-24-2023, 12:36 PM
what was his old forum name? i remember these two posting hard like 5+ years ago also before going to jail or something.

they need their own wiki page. masters of emergent gameplay and roleplaying
I have no idea who this is, but they are a master of laughingstock tactics.

Toxigen
03-24-2023, 12:49 PM
meth is a hell of a drug

Wall O Lead
03-24-2023, 12:50 PM
Yea, yesterday was pretty fun.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-24-2023, 01:35 PM
Damn. I took a bad day to chill. That is pretty good shit, Hasbin. Worth the note.

Bardp1999
03-29-2023, 03:19 AM
Ryantwin420

unsunghero
03-29-2023, 03:31 PM
theY WAnT a FUCkIn lOOse CAnnON in THE SheETs

magnetaress
04-01-2023, 08:19 AM
There's more to life than sex and the archaic concept of fidelity between monogamous partners.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-01-2023, 10:03 AM
I fucked a cat

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-01-2023, 10:05 AM
It ruined our friendship

magnetaress
04-01-2023, 10:19 AM
it's not good to do that, sorry you lossed ur virginity tho :(

tbh being a virgin was the best time in my life it was all downhill after that

Chortles Snortles
04-01-2023, 11:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9hnMRye.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-01-2023, 12:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9hnMRye.jpg
So this is the rights fabled memeing ability.

Trexller
04-01-2023, 12:51 PM

i dunno if the right has superior meme abilities, so much as leftist memes just suuuuck

they can't hide their anger enough to be funny or clever, every leftist meme is just a photo of trump with some lame message

but on the other hand, the right has an advantage in that the left just has SO FUCKING MUCH cartoony shit going on that it's really easy to make fun of them

Hasbinbad
04-01-2023, 12:58 PM
i dunno if the right has superior meme abilities, so much as liberal memes just suuuuck

they can't hide their anger enough to be funny or clever, every liberal meme is just a photo of trump with some lame message

but on the other hand, the right has an advantage in that liberals just have SO FUCKING MUCH cartoony shit going on that it's really easy to make fun of them
FTFY
Leftist memes:
https://i.imgur.com/r0rIUvR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/twRHU7A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6ZUGqhb.jpg

Trexller
04-01-2023, 01:01 PM
yeah conservatives don't have much meme worthy material

it exists sure, but compared to the cartoon shit show liberals perform the ratio is like 1:10000

Chortles Snortles
04-01-2023, 01:04 PM

art imitating life is

LE BAD!!!!!!!!!

(lol)

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 12:49 PM
Yea those leftist memes are trash tier

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 01:04 PM
Yea those leftist memes are trash tier
k

Drueric
04-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Thee is a reason why "The left cant Meme" ... is a meme.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 01:22 PM

they just take themselves too seriously

this too shall pass

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:01 PM
they just take themselves too seriously

this too shall pass

I’ve seen the occasional funny leftist meme

For example, if you want to express being a privileged white brat dumb enough to hate your own country but still not dumb enough to buy a plane ticket to stay in a third world shithole for a while to get a healthy dose of perspective…there are funnier ways to do it than disrespecting veterans for no reason by mocking flag folding

Just lean into the obese, dumb, gun loving American idiot jokes, those are generally a bigger hit

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:04 PM
there are funnier ways to do it than disrespecting veterans for no reason by mocking flag folding
Wrong. This shit is hilarious.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:05 PM
Wrong. This shit is hilarious.

You should look into joining Westboro Baptist Church, you’d fly up the ranks

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:05 PM
obese, dumb, gun loving American idiot
Turns out if you go far enough left, you get your guns back.

So that doesn't work for me.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:06 PM
You should look into joining Westboro Baptist Church, you’d fly up the ranks
What is this? The dumbest horseshoe theory?

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:07 PM
What is this? The dumbest horseshoe theory?

“Soldiers die God laughs” sort of stuff. Sounds right up your alley, edgleord

Trexller
04-02-2023, 02:08 PM
Just lean into the obese, dumb, gun loving American idiot jokes

those jokes don't offend anyone, so therefore aren't funny.

alot of americans are proud of their ability and freedom to be obese dumb and armed

left tries to make a jab at their expense and their reply is 'MERICA FUCK YEAH

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ybfb6CC.jpg

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:11 PM

alot of americans are proud of their ability and freedom to be obese dumb and armed

He’s free to post stuff drudged up from the bowels of Reddit and funny to literally no one but himself, but I’m free to call it trash tier too

Next step is to create a buck of sock puppet accounts to stand in for actual friends fake agreeing with him

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OY19qCh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hThF7Pz.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:14 PM
the bowels of Reddit
hey i'm not some kind of sicko.

besides im far too lazy for that, this is just my old meme drawer.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:19 PM
hey i'm not some kind of sicko.

besides im far too lazy for that, this is just my old meme drawer.

You kinda strike me as the edgy type of kid who would laugh as he twisted the heads off of pigeons in the backyard whenever he got some outside time at the group home growing up

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:19 PM

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Ah shit .. drat to no edit/delete in rnf lol. legit apologies for shitting up this thread with a double post.
https://i.imgur.com/DNFuDa2.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:22 PM
You kinda strike me as the edgy type of kid who would laugh as he twisted the heads off of pigeons in the backyard whenever he got some outside time at the group home growing up
That was just wednesdays lol!

Trexller

can't decide how i feel about this until I know which troops those are

chinese riot police burning? great!

pretty much anyone else, not so great

Hasbinbad
Mom & George (soros) used to corral the pigeons for me, so I didn't ever have to learn to catch pigeons myself. Communism!

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 02:23 PM
can't decide how i feel about this until I know which troops those are

chinese riot police burning? great!

pretty much anyone else, not so great
anyone with a badge deserves worse.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 02:23 PM
Communism!

helicopter parenting as a form of government

Trexller
04-02-2023, 02:26 PM
anyone with a badge deserves worse.

only until trouble kicks your door in

you'd be cryin on the phone with the 911 operator

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 02:36 PM
I’m actually really open to any comedy and think nothing should be off limits when it comes to comedy

But even a touchy subject as suicide is easier for me to agree with a joke about, because while suicide and veteran sacrifice are both tragic, one is born out of a focus on the self and the other on a focus towards what they perceive as a good cause. Of course many disagree with the goals of the military as a whole, but it’s not the dead grunts making those decisions, which is what a folded flag often symbolizes

But whateva, said my bit now gotta go to gf’s kid’s TKD tourny

Trexller
04-02-2023, 02:39 PM
nothing should be off limits when it comes to comedy

Absolutely!

No speech of any type should be off limits

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Ah shit .. drat to no edit/delete in rnf lol. legit apologies for shitting up this thread with a double post.
https://i.imgur.com/DNFuDa2.jpg

This one is about firebombing an abortion clinic?

Trexller
04-02-2023, 03:11 PM
This one is about firebombing an abortion clinic?

if you can't tell immediately, the meme is shit

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 07:24 PM
but it’s not the dead grunts making those decisions
generals gathered in their masses
just like witches at black masses
evil minds that plot destruction

but nothing gets done unless someone on the ground "just follows orders" and does it.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-02-2023, 08:43 PM

Yeah, but with the qualification, I think it's also any random bored poster. Chortles is a good example. He'll do the gay bomb any thread.

So in general, yes. Visit the FoH forums on politics, culture, the Ukraine war, whatever. If it can boil down to page after page of declarations about how stomping a tranny is righteous, the topic WILL boil down to that, or race.

Same here at p99 but in a far less virulent form, kiddie stuff really. As to your question, is this it? I am not sure they have any other idea.

The Right is dead. It's in its zombie stage. The "scared zombie" stage, in particular. That's weird. Scared zombies. What are they scared of?

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 08:46 PM
What are they scared of?
fentanyl

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 08:51 PM
What are they scared of?
Transwomen.
https://i.imgur.com/fFaWnB4.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 08:52 PM
"I came here to help people, not to get beat up!"
Exclaims local far-right militia member who showed up to a LGBTQ rally with the Proud Boys.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 08:56 PM
generals gathered in their masses
just like witches at black masses
evil minds that plot destruction

but nothing gets done unless someone on the ground "just follows orders" and does it.

We are talking American soldiers

Most American soldiers died following what would internationally be seen today as a lawful order

Simple fact

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 08:57 PM
We are talking American soldiers

Most American soldiers died following what would internationally be seen today as a lawful order

Simple fact
ITT: Rightists running straight into the point with their face, but still missing it.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 08:58 PM
also, do you think ozzy was singing mostly about british soldiers in 1969?

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 08:59 PM
"I came here to help people, not to get beat up!"
Exclaims local far-right militia member who showed up to a LGBTQ rally with the Proud Boys.

Rally? I do not think it was a rally.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 09:00 PM
ITT: Rightists running straight into the point with their face, but still missing it.

You didn’t think I expected you to fire off the stupid Nuremberg argument?

Adding a pretty poem to definitely gave it some frills that was unexpected. But it sounds like your issue now is you are too dumb to understand what a lawful order is

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Rally? I do not think it was a rally.
love how THIS is the bone you pick. i don't actually know, and it doesn't actually matter.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 09:01 PM
also, do you think ozzy was singing mostly about british soldiers in 1969?

Black Sabbath - War Pigs, is about the greed of the military industrial complex

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 09:01 PM
love how THIS is the bone you pick. i don't actually know, and it doesn't actually matter.

They sure thought it did.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:03 PM
You didn’t think I expected you to fire off the stupid Nuremberg argument?

Adding a pretty poem to definitely gave it some frills that was unexpected. But it sounds like your issue now is you are too dumb to understand what a lawful order is
https://i.imgur.com/trg0w4U.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Black Sabbath - War Pigs, is about the greed of the military industrial complex
"a pretty little poem" lol

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 09:05 PM
A lawful order is an order that would not be seen as a war crime. Genocide of innocent people is not a lawful order

Most American soldiers died following lawful orders, and provide the freedom you have to shit on them to sound edgy on the internet. This is why you will have so few people that are going to agree with your sense of humor about it

Trexller
04-02-2023, 09:11 PM
A lawful order is an order that would not be seen as a war crime. Genocide of innocent people is not a lawful order

it's worth mentioning that American soldiers can refuse unlawful orders as a matter of duty

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 09:12 PM
it's worth mentioning that American soldiers can refuse unlawful orders as a matter of duty

Ah did not know that

Either way I hate taking the moral highground on anything. Makes me feel like such a leftist fapping to a sense of moral superiority that I want to fuckin vommit

I need to remember to stop doing it

Trexller
04-02-2023, 09:21 PM
I hate taking the moral highground on anything. Makes me feel like such a leftist fapping to a sense of moral superiority that I want to fuckin vommit

I need to remember to stop doing it

definitely don't stop standing up for what you believe in, on any platform or in any arena.

that's how you know what you're made of

choosing your battles however, can be it's own battle.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:35 PM
provide the freedom
My cat regularly eats rotting garbage and then shits better arguments than this.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 09:44 PM
My cat regularly eats rotting garbage and then shits better arguments than this.

he is right

Dead American Grunts are the barrier between you and getting thrown off a roof for being attracted to dudes.

if you dishonor their memory, you dishonor me

grow the balls to believe in something

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Oh you must misunderstand completely .. I do believe in something. I believe in dishonoring you, and your stank ass grandpa who died for nothing.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:47 PM
your grandma gave head to a rich draft dodger in mid '42 bro, get over it.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:47 PM
and like .. better not to imagine what your mom did with that college student

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 09:49 PM
ol' Rosie kept Bluto rivited to the couch, if you know what i'm saying

Trexller
04-02-2023, 09:52 PM
and your stank ass grandpa who died for nothing.

:)

my stank ass grandpa believed that oppression, communism and tyranny were gonna be a bad thing for his people, even when his own people thought otherwise.

he fought with those Dead American Grunts because he knew that there was a better way to live.

He knew that if given the freedom to do so, a little fishing business called Samsung would grow one day to manufacture the technology that enables you to piss out of your ass to people you will never meet because you're too much of a coward to take a stand in your own life.

let's go, boy.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 09:53 PM
Oh you must misunderstand completely .. I do believe in something. I believe in dishonoring you, and your stank ass grandpa who died for nothing.

Ooh you cut so deep with your edge, edgelord

Loses argument and settles into trolling that would be seen as weak and shitty by people a decade younger

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 09:59 PM
:)

my stank ass grandpa believed that oppression, communism and tyranny were gonna be a bad thing for his people, even when his own people thought otherwise.

he fought with those Dead American Grunts because he knew that there was a better way to live.

He knew that if given the freedom to do so, a little fishing business called Samsung would grow one day to manufacture the technology that enables you to piss out of your ass to people you will never meet because you're too much of a coward to take a stand in your own life.

let's go, boy.

He cranks the trolling up to 11 because his brain fizzles out trying to cope with the realization that his shit humor doesn’t go over well anywhere other than his local Antifa chapter forums

Hasbinbad
04-02-2023, 10:02 PM
He cranks the trolling up to 11 because his brain fizzles out trying to cope with the realization that his shit humor doesn’t go over well anywhere other than his local Antifa chapter forums
The idea that I do not know the temperature of this room is absurd. The jimmies I have rustled here have grandchildren older than you. I just don't care.

unsunghero
04-02-2023, 10:04 PM
The idea that I do not know the temperature of this room is absurd. The jimmies I have rustled here have grandchildren older than you. I just don't care.

“It was all part of my plan to look like someone who wears a necklace of pigeon heads I twisted off because I just invented sounding edgy to troll now and it wasn’t already seen as juvenile a decade ago”

Trexller
04-02-2023, 10:04 PM

the most liberal region of the most liberal state

we know what "he" is

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Mocking dead soldiers is something WBC did back in the 90's.

Terminally boomered Leftists are these days, parties flipped.

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 12:09 AM
“It was all part of my plan to look like someone who wears a necklace of pigeon heads I twisted off because I just invented sounding edgy to troll now and it wasn’t already seen as juvenile a decade ago”
Literally ask anyone who knows me and they will vouch that this is literally my exact plan, and that this is like the fifth time i've come back to shake you fucking noobs up exactly like this.

Trexller
04-03-2023, 12:13 AM
Literally ask anyone who knows me and they will vouch that this is literally my exact plan, and that this is like the fifth time i've come back to shake you fucking noobs up exactly like this.

https://images.alphacoders.com/608/608824.jpg

unsunghero
04-03-2023, 12:16 AM

You referring to your sock puppet accounts or other maladjusted neckbeard terminally online p99 friends?

Not buying that you have any RL friends, sorry. I’m sure your soldiers die I laugh humor is a huge hit at parties though

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 12:20 AM
You keep mentioning sock puppet accounts, which is not a thing I have done with any kind of regularity, and certainly not recently. I think you are confused. Are you ok? Do you need a wellness check?

I never said I had any RL friends. Who are you arguing with?

*Addresses everyone else*
Who's son is this? Come get your child.

unsunghero
04-03-2023, 12:22 AM
You keep mentioning sock puppet accounts, which is not a thing I have done with any kind of regularity, and certainly not recently. I think you are confused. Are you ok? Do you need a wellness check?

Lotta sock puppet accounts on these boards. I never understood it either. I was anticipating someone coming in to say they agreed with your shit humor and figured it was, as I’ve seen many times before with other people, an alt account

But no one did, so yea, looks like you are correct about having no friends. Way to go man, winning all around

Trexller
04-03-2023, 12:23 AM

https://cdn.fansshare.com/photos/barbarapalvin/swim-candice-swanepoel-push-up-bikini-victorias-secret-hi-res-hot-78676558.jpg

Trexller
04-03-2023, 12:24 AM
I never said I had any RL friends.

you walked into that so fuckin hard i bet you got a concussion

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 10:01 AM
you walked into that so fuckin hard i bet you got a concussion
Yes, that's why I was gone for several hours.

I walked to my bed and went to concussion.

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Yes, that's why I was gone for several hours.

I walked to my bed and went to concussion.

I'm enjoying watching the entire state of California go straight into the shitter. Funny how every super liberal state or city is a crime-ridden, drug-fucked, irredeemable hellhole. It really speaks for itself, and I'm not even a conservative.

unsunghero
04-03-2023, 11:36 AM
I'm enjoying watching the entire state of California go straight into the shitter. Funny how every super liberal state or city is a crime-ridden, drug-fucked, irredeemable hellhole. It really speaks for itself, and I'm not even a conservative.

I agree for many parts esp like LA, but San Diego mission beach area is pretty nice still, my fam and I go there every year for the 4th. Of course unaffordable to live and the traffic is still terrible there tho

And it seems there was a push to clean up Venice beach, which puts seeing it back on my bucket list (I wanna do one workout at muscle beach gym) This dude being interviewed is pretty objective about the area’s problems (crime and open air drug markets)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VwDjZDQdhP4

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 11:48 AM
You will get no argument from me against statements close to the form of "this american government official runs a state bad."

Yes, they do.

I just think the group of people that I think run states bad is bigger than the group of people that you think runs states bad.

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 11:50 AM
also i see little/no difference between entities in my group, where you see huge differences between your group and other groups within my group.

Trexller
04-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Because of judgementally applaud wire, memorys can't crush! youthfully, I inform what the eloquence would be like if crayfish could radiate woefully...

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 12:54 PM
I agree for many parts esp like LA, but San Diego mission beach area is pretty nice still, my fam and I go there every year for the 4th. Of course unaffordable to live and the traffic is still terrible there tho

And it seems there was a push to clean up Venice beach, which puts seeing it back on my bucket list (I wanna do one workout at muscle beach gym) This dude being interviewed is pretty objective about the area’s problems (crime and open air drug markets)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VwDjZDQdhP4

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy visiting. My brother-in-law lives outside LA, and I've been to Venice Beach (I won a brand new LG V30 there one time during a LG hype party on the beach!), so as a tourist I enjoyed it anyway.

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 01:02 PM
also i see little/no difference between entities in my group, where you see huge differences between your group and other groups within my group.

I'm part of a small minority that thinks most republican and most democrat politicians are corrupt and morally objectionable. I do take issue when political parties pander to criminals over law-abiding citizens, which tends to (not always) happen in blue states.

Also, the woke lgbtq bullshit is getting old. I can't and don't have the inclination to keep up with that constantly revolving door of what or who is most offended or oppressed.

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Also, the woke lgbtq bullshit is getting old. I can't and don't have the inclination to keep up with that constantly revolving door of what or who is most offended or oppressed.
I'm a big fan of always using they/them and just trashing he/she.

"They/them: because it's none of my business; I don't know; I don't care."
HBB 2024

Trexller
04-03-2023, 02:45 PM
you seem to have trouble with the definition of 'woman'

https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/272/155/HD-wallpaper-kate-upton-swimsuit-girl-model-actress-blonde-sexy-bikini.jpg

Toxigen
04-03-2023, 02:47 PM
classic af

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 03:33 PM
you seem to have trouble
Says you & RnF?

K.

Trexller
04-03-2023, 03:35 PM
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/IMAGERENDERING_521856-T1/images/I/91gq6lpCGSL.jpg

Diziet
04-03-2023, 03:42 PM

Funny how those super liberal states are all subsidizing you heavily-indebted red state trailer trash.

Trexller
04-03-2023, 03:43 PM
https://image.winudf.com/v2/image/Y29tLnRhcHBzLmhvdGdpcmxzaW5iaWtpbmlfc2NyZWVuXzNfNG s3MXlsdWQ/screen-3.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.webp

Toxigen
04-03-2023, 04:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ofjM8zl.gif

Trexller
04-03-2023, 04:05 PM
god damn I pity the fool who marries that little man-woman

she's fat now too

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 04:16 PM

HBB 2024

Welp, good luck with that, you call the wrong person they/them and they'll get super pissed because they identify as a made up word that you couldn't have guessed, but it's already too late. Luckily those people have kind of "a look" so they're easy to spot and avoid.

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Funny how those super liberal states are all subsidizing you heavily-indebted red state trailer trash.

Lol!

Diziet
04-03-2023, 04:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ofjM8zl.gif

She knew what she was getting into when she married you, guy who was too toxic for fucking Vanquish :p

Trexller
04-03-2023, 04:32 PM
She knew what she was getting into when she married you, guy who was too toxic for fucking Vanquish :p

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/483/835/612/miranda-kerr-swimsuit-794-2560-x-1600-w-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Rager and Quitter
04-03-2023, 04:44 PM
https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/483/835/612/miranda-kerr-swimsuit-794-2560-x-1600-w-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Goodness Trex, pulling out the big guns early.

aussenseiter
04-03-2023, 04:47 PM

Not true (https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/502321-no-blue-states-do-not-bailout-red-states/)

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Welp, good luck with that, you call the wrong person they/them and they'll get super pissed because they identify as a made up word that you couldn't have guessed, but it's already too late. Luckily those people have kind of "a look" so they're easy to spot and avoid.
don't know, don't care. *peace sign* *walks away*

Hasbinbad
04-03-2023, 05:03 PM
singular they is absolutley used when gender is unknown.

don't know, don't care.

HBB 2024

Trexller
04-03-2023, 05:03 PM
don't know, don't care. *peace sign* *walks away*

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXiC9zDfRMt0brZtVBF9MUAfh4_6um 3X1_w&usqp=CAU

Diziet
04-03-2023, 05:34 PM
.New Mexico is often deemed a “blue state” and West Virginia had Democratic control of the governor’s mansion and both state legislative chambers as recently as 2014. (https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/502321-no-blue-states-do-not-bailout-red-states/)

Not sure arguing New Mexico is going to swing hard right again is helping your case here.

aussenseiter
04-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Not sure arguing New Mexico is going to swing hard right again is helping your case here.

The states with the highest balance of payments (receiving more federal funds than they collect in federal taxes) are Kentucky, New Mexico

C'mon Jack!

Diziet
04-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Just not sure I believe the Republican operatives working for the ALEC Center for State Fiscal Reform are unbiased on this matter.

But you do you.

Diziet
04-03-2023, 06:02 PM
Also can I just say thank god people finally realized the Hill is a GOPtard rag and not like the conservative Politico.

aussenseiter
04-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Just not sure I believe the Republican operatives working for the ALEC Center for State Fiscal Reform are unbiased on this matter.

But you do you.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure. :p

Toxigen
04-04-2023, 09:57 AM

Is that Miranda Kerr circa late 2000s?

Perfection.

Trexller
04-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Is that Miranda Kerr circa late 2000s?

Perfection.

yep

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-04-2023, 12:28 PM

It is not the reason you think, but you are correct.

https://i.imgur.com/ou1Clwx.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-04-2023, 12:43 PM

HBB 2024

Come on man. We need ya. We got peeps injecting liquid paranoia into their juiceboxes up in here. The deep crazy only comes along a few times in this life.

But on the other hand, this is getting so tired. Even those who go for the FULL TRUTH PIZZA PARLOR HILLARY LAPTOP sound like they are just phoning it in.

What rnf needs is forum bets.

Some of these chuckles so sure the end is nigh need to put up their avatar pic. All I know is, if there had been forum avatar bets here since Trump walked his gelato scoop balls down that escalator, there would be a lot of people with diff avatars around here, and I would not be one of them b/c I've been to the circus and I fucked all the clowns. That was 10th grade. I moved baby. Gotta move. Otherwise you get shattered.

Trexller
04-04-2023, 12:55 PM
https://image.winudf.com/v2/image/c2V4eS5ob3QuYmVhY2guYmlraW5pLmdpcmxzLndhbGxwYXBlcl 9zY3JlZW5fMF8xNTI2NzkwOTc2XzA5MA/screen-0.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.webp

Diziet
04-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Come on man. We need ya. We got peeps injecting liquid paranoia into their juiceboxes up in here. The deep crazy only comes along a few times in this life.

But on the other hand, this is getting so tired. Even those who go for the FULL TRUTH PIZZA PARLOR HILLARY LAPTOP sound like they are just phoning it in.

What rnf needs is forum bets.

Some of these chuckles so sure the end is nigh need to put up their avatar pic. All I know is, if there had been forum avatar bets here since Trump walked his gelato scoop balls down that escalator, there would be a lot of people with diff avatars around here, and I would not be one of them b/c I've been to the circus and I fucked all the clowns. That was 10th grade. I moved baby. Gotta move. Otherwise you get shattered.

Can we get staff to change Trellxer's avatar to something more pornographic to reflect his spammy tendencies?

Trexller
04-04-2023, 01:44 PM
Can we get staff to change Trellxer's avatar to something more pornographic to reflect his spammy tendencies?

sorry you got virginity

https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2630980.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-04-2023, 01:44 PM
I fucked all the clowns
Oh shit that was you?

Hasbinbad
04-04-2023, 01:45 PM
This one time, a grizzled old carney and I made our way down to the contortionist pit. I look at him and I say: "Hey Sadre, lets run down there and fuck one one of those clowns!" He say: "No Has, let's walk down, and fuck them all."

Trexller
04-04-2023, 01:49 PM
This one time, a grizzled old carney and I made our way down to the contortionist pit. I look at him and I say: "Hey Sadre, lets run down there and fuck one one of those clowns!" He say: "No Has, let's walk down, and fuck them all."

ok

https://coolwallpapers.me/picsup/6044250-girls-a-lot-butt-bikini.jpg

Toxigen
04-04-2023, 02:14 PM
ok

https://coolwallpapers.me/picsup/6044250-girls-a-lot-butt-bikini.jpg

i miss the reef girls

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-04-2023, 08:44 PM

Totally fair first trial run case. It would have to involve a bet. Something you can lose. Trex -- the current rnf king of the babes, I must say -- would then have to agree it.

What avatar would you like to see Trex sentenced to? I vote the Chocalate Rain kid, vintage, not today.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-04-2023, 08:49 PM

That's me. I'm steady as she goes. How many clowns we talking about? [Chang whispers in ear] Well, let's get to it.

Back when the folks used to host orgies, there was this couple that always immediately started getting to it. My dad said, "Son, don't be like these two. They won't last past 10pm."

I took this wisdom into the world of Norrath. Steady. Never tried to fuck everything up at once. Pacing.

Hasbinbad
04-04-2023, 08:54 PM
What avatar would you like to see Trex sentenced to?
A spam can.

aussenseiter
04-04-2023, 09:02 PM
Totally fair first trial run case. It would have to involve a bet. Something you can lose. Trex -- the current rnf king of the babes, I must say -- would then have to agree it.

What avatar would you like to see Trex sentenced to? I vote the Chocalate Rain kid, vintage, not today.

https://img.ifunny.co/images/fa8b9cb35d8c9856e55a95e17b5e65f816aa51ee506bc541ac 2e493f2cdad1f9_1.jpg