PDA

View Full Version : The Less Serious Account Security Thread

Doors
07-02-2011, 06:07 PM
So, besides Ennoia's dumbass, who else has lost their accounts to hax?

C'mon now speak up, don't be shy.

Tiggles
07-02-2011, 06:34 PM
So, besides Ennoia's dumbass, who else has lost their accounts to hax?

C'mon now speak up, don't be shy.

I see what you did there but

It wasent hax he admitted he gave him the info

shdwdrake8
07-02-2011, 08:41 PM
My guild has had 1.5 account hacks in the last month or so. The .5 is one that did have its info shared but we think it might have been a hack for various reasons. The other was def never shared at all. Some restoration was given though for the later, which is pretty sweet.

quido
07-02-2011, 08:42 PM
People are fucking helpless.

shdwdrake8
07-02-2011, 08:44 PM
The sky is blue!

Look, I can state random obvious facts too.

Snapple
07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Get your shit straight retard. He lost his account because he is a faggot and gave his info out in an "account trade" and got bent over a bench and ass fucked like the queer he is. No hax involved.

Doors
07-02-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL good point almost forgot, Ennoia got ripped off in a trade. Almost makes it even more hilarious.

I've traded accounts with people before, can't say that I ever had a problem in the past. Then again I am much smarter than Ennoia.

Ektar
07-02-2011, 10:17 PM
someone took my manastone from my cleric sometime during the past year while I was gone in the real world. idk. whatev

Snapple
07-02-2011, 10:24 PM
someone took my manastone from my cleric sometime during the past year while I was gone in the real world. idk. whatev

Yea... My b about that. I needed a manastone for my Druid ASAP - Sry it had 2 be u pal

Ektar
07-02-2011, 10:25 PM
qq! it's ok I had 2

Harrison
07-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I've farmed hundreds of thousands of plat's worth of items for guildies that just ran off to other guilds in the past. If I had known they would be guild hopping faggots I wouldn't have given them the items, but owell. Bound to happen and it's no big deal.

I'm still rich, bitch.

Doors
07-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I mean whatever if someone strips my account whenever I quit playing I probably wouldn't care if I ever came back. Thats not as bad as someone just flat out stealing something I'm playing in the middle of me playing it.

Snapple
07-02-2011, 10:32 PM
I've farmed hundreds of thousands of plat's worth of items for guildies that just ran off to other guilds in the past. If I had known they would be guild hopping faggots I wouldn't have given them the items, but owell. Bound to happen and it's no big deal.

I'm still rich, bitch.

You just cant trust a hoe nowadays. Gotta keep the pimp hand strong and keep stackin paper playa. CHURCH!