PDA

View Full Version : quickie

klant
12-28-2022, 11:46 AM
hey pals!
what are the pvp rules on this server? looks like a blue server from the stickied threads with the big PVE emphasis.

There open world pvp or /duels and arenas only?
what's pvp level range?
any pvp factions? (races, religion, etc?)
any item loot or xp loss on pvp death?

DeathsSilkyMist
12-28-2022, 12:18 PM
hey pals!
what are the pvp rules on this server? looks like a blue server from the stickied threads with the big PVE emphasis.

There open world pvp or /duels and arenas only?
what's pvp level range?
any pvp factions? (races, religion, etc?)
any item loot or xp loss on pvp death?

There's no real PvP in Blue/Green that I know of. By default you can't attack other players under any circumstance. PvP is basically opt-in. You /duel someone, enter an arena, or make your name red with a book of discord.

On Red there is a level range on who you can attack, but as far as I know that is only because the server has open world PvP. On Blue/Green I don't think there is a level range since it is opt-in.

I can't remember if you lose XP or not when dying to in duel (its been ages since I've died in a duel), but you certainly don't lose your items. The other player cannot loot your corpse.

klant
12-28-2022, 03:17 PM
There's no real PvP in Blue/Green that I know of. By default you can't attack other players under any circumstance. PvP is basically opt-in. You /duel someone, enter an arena, or make your name red with a book of discord.

On Red there is a level range on who you can attack, but as far as I know that is only because the server has open world PvP. On Blue/Green I don't think there is a level range since it is opt-in.

I can't remember if you lose XP or not when dying to in duel (its been ages since I've died in a duel), but you certainly don't lose your items. The other player cannot loot your corpse.

Thanks boss!

Coridan
12-30-2022, 09:19 AM
You don't lose XP when dueling, but there's a shorter window for rez timer. It's how people keep their sky keys.