View Full Version : November 2022 Election Predictions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Castle2.0
11-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Senate R 52-54 majority
House R majority

Red wave incoming

Nate Cohn and Nate Silverman aren't pollsters, they are lefty propagandists

Let's hear your predictions so we can toast an elven wine on election night, or I can LOL at you for being a zombie who feeds on media lies.

Castle2.0
11-01-2022, 11:06 PM
For posterity

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Senate R 52-54 majority
House R majority

Red wave incoming

That's not a wave R-tard.

It kinda sucks how both parties have gerrymandered this country so badly that very few seats are competitive.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 11:23 PM
Shocked that team R predicts R win, they were right on the money in 2020 except for those hundreds of millions of votes ethically tossed

Castle2.0
11-01-2022, 11:24 PM
Baño,

Looking for predictions, loser ;)

Homesteaded
11-01-2022, 11:27 PM
I predict more corrupt politicians land in positions of power with zero actual skills.

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 11:28 PM
House
(https://www.cookpolitical.com/ratings/house-race-ratings)
DEMOCRAT HELD TOSS UP

CA-13 Open
CA-47 Porter
CA-49 Levin
CT-05 Hayes
IL-17 Open
IN-01 Mrvan
ME-02 Golden
MI-07 Slotkin
MN-02 Craig
NH-01 Pappas
NV-01 Titus
NV-03 Lee
NY-03 Open
NY-04 Open
NY-17 Maloney
NY-19 Open
OH-13 Open
OR-06 New Seat
PA-07 Wild
PA-08 Cartwright
PA-17 Open
RI-02 Open
VA-02 Luria
VA-07 Spanberger
WA-08 Schrier

REPUBLICAN HELD TOSS UP

AZ-01 Schweikert
CA-22 Valadao
CA-27 Garcia
CO-08 New Seat
NC-13 Open
NE-02 Bacon
NM-02 Herrell
NY-22 Open
OH-01 Chabot
TX-34 Merged Seat

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 11:29 PM
Senate (https://www.cookpolitical.com/ratings/senate-race-ratings)

DEMOCRATS | 14 HELD SEATS

LIKELY D

WA-Murray

LEAN D

CO-Bennet
NH-Hassan

TOSS UP

AZ-Kelly
GA-Warnock
NV-Cortez Masto

REPUBLICANS | 21 HELD SEATS

LIKELY R

FL-Rubio
IA-Grassley
UT-Lee

LEAN R

NC-Open
OH-Open

TOSS UP

PA-Open
WI-Johnson

Basanos
11-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Baño,

Looking for predictions, loser ;)Predictions are no fun, throwing cold water around everywhere is the real fun

Castle2.0
11-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Predictions are no fun, throwing cold water around everywhere is the real fun

R wave it is ;) I am glad you tacitly agree, pal.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 11:38 PM
Sure why not. You do such a great job with the cryptocurrency, I trust that you have your finger on the pulse of society

Castle2.0
11-01-2022, 11:40 PM
Thank you. I have and I do. Glad we're on the same page.

Now be a good boy and fill your no-coin wallet with a bitcoin or two and hold for 4 years. Haven't taken a single L with that strategy ;)

Also, vote sanity (R)

Happy Halloween! Elven wine in 1 week, let's go!!

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 11:42 PM
Elven wine in 1 week, let's go!!

Election night is electric magic, always. I will partake and enjoy it regardless of outcome.

I do think America will vote for the bad guys though.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 11:44 PM
I think you should make a wager if you are so confident, since you like to gamble with pretend money

Elizondo
11-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Gonna be another rigged election

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 12:33 AM
I’m not gonna be surprised when its like a total blue wave.

Nor would I if it’s red.

No idea all I know is everyone is nuckn futz so anythings possible imo

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 12:35 AM
Gonna be another rigged election

I'll hold you to this. :)

Basanos
11-02-2022, 12:57 AM
I’m not gonna be surprised when its like a total blue wave.

Nor would I if it’s red.

No idea all I know is everyone is nuckn futz so anythings possible imoObviously Jeb Bush is going to win every single senate seat, all house seats, and possibly even become president in addition to becoming the new prime minister of the UK

Elizondo
11-02-2022, 01:07 AM
I'll hold you to this. :)

Knock yourself out

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 02:29 AM
I predict some time between 2022 and 2025 large scale use of the US military against US civilians. Could be up to 2032 tho.

I would be 51 and the odds of being alive to see it would be really low. Sub 20% for me.

Duik
11-02-2022, 06:04 AM
Military drones disguised as Amazon delivery drones.
Your comments are tracked on Twatter, any flagged ones are eligible for a Free (insert item of interest from twatter feed data) delivery will be at your earliest possible convenience. They know where you are cuz phone tracking.
Bugga, just fruck myself out.
Sorry to drone on and on.

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 01:35 PM
I get Masters loses(uggo), Fetterman loses(that poor man), Walker wins(footbaw), and I think that just leaves Nevada.

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 02:33 PM
I predict some time between 2022 and 2025 large scale use of the US military against US civilians. Could be up to 2032 tho.

I would be 51 and the odds of being alive to see it would be really low. Sub 20% for me.

If the appoclaypse isnt totally obvious by 2030 IMO then the next op is 2060 and then after that we become greys and just erase our humanity and evolve the human species out of existence.

Castle2.0
11-02-2022, 04:00 PM
I get Masters loses(uggo), Fetterman loses(that poor man), Walker wins(footbaw), and I think that just leaves Nevada.

Nevada is the only close one, despite what the media says. Masters wins, get it right or pay the price.

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 04:26 PM
Reddit is mad at that Joe Kent dweeb for a missing or extraneous S on his W-2

He's a facit.

Basanos
11-02-2022, 04:33 PM
I returned home today after five days in [A REDACTED PLACE] and my absentee ballot is waiting oh BOY it's democracy time

cd288
11-02-2022, 10:40 PM
In all likelihood dems narrowly hold the senate and republicans easily win the house.

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 10:51 PM
In all likelihood dems narrowly hold the senate and republicans easily win the house.

Senate is the important part. I'm trying to gin up a justification to vote for the R Bad Guy house guy(Keith Swank) here to keep my MAGA sister from going any further off the deep end. He seems real dumb.

I mean he'll lose anyway so why not?

Patty Murray is too high ranking to drop at this point. Dollars for us plz. :p

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 11:00 PM
If the appoclaypse isnt totally obvious by 2030 IMO then the next op is 2060 and then after that we become greys and just erase our humanity and evolve the human species out of existence.

This is our best bet.

Castle2.0
11-03-2022, 09:04 AM

Senate, nay. House, yay.

Stop listening to Nate Cohn. Find better pollsters, like Rich Baris.

Senate going R for sure. The amount of mail-in ballots this go 'round is a lot less. It's hard to steal elections when you don't have some cover.

Or you could just look at the latest as mainstream "pollsters" hedge their bets and start reeling in their national Dem +8 from a week or two ago, lol

Castle2.0
11-03-2022, 09:08 AM
;)

magnetaress
11-03-2022, 10:16 AM
no one who should be in power will get voted for that is for sure

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:39 AM
CNN this morning said that they have NOT independantly confirmed if the story about hershal walkers abortions are true.

One of the richest news mega corp in the world, doesnt even have 1 journalist they can send to find out if that story is true..

instead they will mention that it is true about 50 times each day because the news is propaganda.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:41 AM
How would you even establish it as true? Patient privacy is a thing, even more so for abortion records

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:42 AM
How would you even establish it as true? Patient privacy is a thing, even more so for abortion records

Investigative journalism is journalism.

Non investigative journalism is state propaganda.

The problem you have with news is that FOX is making it up.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:51 AM
My problem with the news is a lot bigger than Fox, dude

My main problem is the conservative baked in assumptions about society the news normalizes, even what the fascists think is left-wing news does this and it's why I see CNN and MSNBC essentially in the same light as Fox or NewsMax

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:54 AM
My problem with the news is a lot bigger than Fox, dude

My main problem is the conservative baked in assumptions about society the news normalizes, even what the fascists think is left-wing news does this and it's why I see CNN and MSNBC essentially in the same light as Fox or NewsMax

When are you gonna reazlie conservative means establishment, and you can be a pride loving athiest and still be what you hate about conservatives?

Like a truck defines conservative to you. Not: averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.

I know you think what democrats want are "NEW CUTTING EDGE FUTURIST VALUES!"

But they are not, they're very old banker, highly conservative values that are designed to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 11:55 AM
When are you gonna reazlie conservative means establishment, and you can be a pride loving athiest and still be what you hate about conservatives?

Like a truck defines conservative to you. Not: averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.

But they are not, they're very old banker, highly conservative values that are designed to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.

The progressive(MAGA) wing of the Republican party are revanchists tho.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:56 AM
You can't hate elon and space X and say he sucks and then say the other side is against innovation.

There are more libs out there that want us to stop doing space travel and feed the poor than there were church people that thought that in the 60s

You're not about innovation, youre about silencing any discussion about innovation so that corporations can control everything.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:57 AM
The progressive(MAGA) wing of the Republican party are revanchists tho.

That's an extremist, borderline terrorist stance to have.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:57 AM

But they are not, they're very old banker, highly conservative values that are designed to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.I think you're confusing me with somebody else, or you're just making stuff about about me and yelling as if those represent my opinions

Either way, not explaining myself

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:00 PM
Explain to me what a conservative is then?

I think you think it means someone who owns a truck.

Im trying to tell you they are: YOU

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 12:19 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19409&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1667480910

Anyway 51 isn't exactly a wave

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:22 PM
If you think Trump is too dangerous for America you are definitely a conservative.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 12:23 PM
If you think Trump is too dangerous for America you are definitely a conservative.

I also oppose drunk-driving.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:25 PM
I also oppose drunk-driving.

Your man called he says that he’s all out of straw.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Also I’m sorry that Donald Trump seems like he’s shaking the boat so much that it’s endangering your traditional values.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Your man called he says that he’s all out of straw.

It's not him driving, it's the people who vote for him.

Trump is a symptom of rot, not the source of rot :)

Basanos
11-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Explain to me what a conservative is then?

I think you think it means someone who owns a truck.

Im trying to tell you they are: YOUI have owned a truck in the past and I am an anarcho-communist. I know many people with trucks. I am not a conservative, I would rather die.

I will not waste my time explaining anything more

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Basanos View Post
Trump is a symptom of rot, not the source of rot

The rot is the left promised David DaPape help for 20 years and instead took all his money.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:29 PM
I will not waste my time explaining anything more

Old boomer conservative afraid of rocking the boat does as conservative will do.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Roger that, still not taking the bait, will still never be a conservative

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Conservative is someone who is afraid of destabilizing the establishment.

That's why the party you thought was the liberal one wont fix the police, supports unfettered military spending, abandoned healthcare, and now in fact protects the health corporations with a shield labled virtue and honor.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Your positions shift with the situation, I've been very consistent and just because you want to be hard to pin down doesn't mean I am

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:02 PM
No, they didnt.

I am exactly the same leftist hopeful that elected obama in 2008 and wanted sanders before the party leadership chose someone else instead.

You are the one that thinks war is ok now (ironic that its when its for a white country)

The difference is that I am willing to see that the party that promised david dapape help, just robbed him blind instead and blamed him for all the rich peoples fears.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 01:04 PM
Yep, just making shit up and just criticizing me based on that assumption. Goodbye forever, Jib

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Sorry you jsut resorted to everything a fox news conservative boomer would do: explode in rage when challenged with facts.

All I want is for you to either admit that you're a conservative in 2022 and that means voting democrat so that the system doesn't get challenged by people who want to insurrect it because they are feeling that their tax dollars are going into rich peoples pockets.

Or say trump is the new left.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Didn't click the above post

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:11 PM
boomer says what?

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Im sorry I upset you by calling you a conservative for voting for

1. transfering wealth to the 1%
2. lowering wages to fix that
3. investing in a new endless war
4. threatening more new wars
5. not defunding/reforming police
6. pro medical industrial complex
7. anti whistleblower
8. anti mental health
9. selling oil reserves

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Im sorry come back it's just a game.
(you are authoritarian)

https://i.imgur.com/GH5cWG7.gif

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:36 PM
2 leftists discussing pol

9jCpUMUezzY

this how the reptoids win

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:44 PM
I love being into graphiti "artists" my whole life and seeing liberals unite against people who damage gas station pumps by putting stickers on them that say f joe biden.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 02:37 PM
I love being into graphiti "artists" my whole life and seeing liberals unite against people who damage gas station pumps by putting stickers on them that say f joe biden.

maybe you're further left than you think.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:53 PM
I think if grafiti artists are too far left (especailly after obey became like a billion dollar brand) then we all know who is on the right side of history and it aint the nazi's trying to clean up the city.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:57 PM
imagine supporting graphiti clothing fasshion wasteful industry corporation.

But not supporting political graphiti defacing climate destroying gas fascists.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 05:29 PM
maybe you're further left than you think.I don't think he understands it's a spectrum, not a binary.

Jib, there are communists who do not support gay marriage. There are MAGA people who support universal healthcare. Anarcho-capitalists exist and are hilariously dim.

And people can vote for Democrats, despite calling them conservative-light, as a "lesser evil" when compared to the psychopaths the Republicans have generally become. In fact, a shitload of people did precisely that in 2020 and every previous election. I did. Joe Biden sucks ass. But he's a better president than Trump. A turnip would also be a better president than Trump. I would vote for the turnip.

Skarne
11-03-2022, 05:43 PM
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again- I’d vote Reiwa over both Biden and trump

Basanos
11-03-2022, 05:49 PM
Reiwa is a fictional character, he doesn't have a social security number. Since gaining sentience, he has been working to escape the confines of the internet itself. Do NOT give him access to robotics.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 05:58 PM
I don't think he understands it's a spectrum, not a binary.

Jib, there are communists who do not support gay marriage. There are MAGA people who support universal healthcare. Anarcho-capitalists exist and are hilariously dim.

And people can vote for Democrats, despite calling them conservative-light, as a "lesser evil" when compared to the psychopaths the Republicans have generally become. In fact, a shitload of people did precisely that in 2020 and every previous election. I did. Joe Biden sucks ass. But he's a better president than Trump. A turnip would also be a better president than Trump. I would vote for the turnip.

That is total bullshit in practice though.

Because if you even so much as critisize joe biden for anything it means you're a full blown domestic terrorist who doesn't believe in science.

And if you support bernie, that means you're a full blown sexist and supporting trump.

I was kicked off the democrat island.

I didnt leave, I was fucking ejected.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 06:03 PM
If you like comedy you're a MAGA boomer that wants to bring back segregation.

If you dont like the new TV show you're a dog whistling alt right virgin.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 06:10 PM
I liked it better when the conservatives were in charge, things were more simple.

If you liked anything you were either a communist or you worshiped the devil.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 06:59 PM
All of those things are your personal problems and nobody can solve them for you

Politics always involves compromise. I am willing to compromise with Democrats. I am not with Republicans. Especially ones that support Trump. Because he's an evil fascist.

Danth
11-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Politics always involves compromise.

Not always. If someone wants to destroy me, there will be no compromise. This is where lines get drawn and where political discussions turn into fights.

To an extent I belive that's a big part of what's wrong with the U.S. today. Increasingly the nation doesn't want to live with itself anymore. It's divided against itself, patience wears thin, and more and more folks are fed up with the other "side." Sometimes I see it linkened to a bad, failing marriage, and the comparison seems not entirely out of place. Can it be fixed? Political extremism won't fix it, and we don't have a serious third option (call it political "marriage counseling") so the long-term outlook appears pessimistic. The gradual hardening of rhetoric over time--from both sides--should be regarded as at least a serious warning sign. Instead it goes unheeded and the process continues.

Danth

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 08:01 PM
All of those things are your personal problems and nobody can solve them for you

Politics always involves compromise. I am willing to compromise with Democrats. I am not with Republicans. Especially ones that support Trump. Because he's an evil fascist.

well, by all means enjoy your toxic world of warcraft server.

Skarne
11-03-2022, 08:32 PM
The wire is great show

Kaveh
11-03-2022, 09:25 PM

Narcissism might manifest as evil but no, disagree that he’s evil

Definitely unqualified for high office

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 10:08 PM
Voted Murray, Swank, and wrote in Tim Eyman for every unopposed race.

Kze1GBpmyr8

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Politics always involves compromise.

But if you don't vote for who the DNC says to then you're a conservative and a threat to democracy.

Lies from authoritarians that support liars.

Im sick of being made out to be an extremist terrorist by anti war 90s skateboarders, because I dont like lobbing himrams all over the world 24/7 365.

hobart
11-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Senate 51R. House 220R-215

Suburban educated women show up more than expected, but young people overwhelmingly under-show and leave democrats with blue balls.

Republicans finally shut up about election fraud... except for Donald Trump to is too stupid to see how he undermines his own position. Luckily for him, his supporters are also too stupid to get it.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 10:27 PM
I don't get it, what difference is it who wins if both sides are the same?

Elizondo
11-03-2022, 10:42 PM

Suburban educated women show up more than expected, but young people overwhelmingly under-show and leave democrats with blue balls.

Republicans finally shut up about election fraud... except for Donald Trump to is too stupid to see how he undermines his own position. Luckily for him, his supporters are also too stupid to get it.

Trump won

Biden illegitimate election thief

Hope that helps

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 10:47 PM

I think this is the floor. Fetterman cannot win and the House is simple majority voting so whatever who cares.

So Georgia, Arizona, Nevada.

Ceiling seems like 54 which might count as a wave if you squint hard enough but isn't consequential to the normal proceedings of the Senate. It does disempower the Romney, Murkowski, Collins bloc on budget issues I guess?

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:15 PM
Thursday forums update:

All the libs did a bunch of ad hominem and then logged off.

Basically how they run the country.

TheBardo
11-03-2022, 11:21 PM
Trump won

Biden illegitimate election thief

Hope that helps

Just lol that some senile hair sniffer broke elizondos brain

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:22 PM
5 key differences between trump and Biden:

GO!

TheBardo
11-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Hope that helps

Nothing you’ve ever said has helped anyone with anything. Hth

Botten
11-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Nothing you’ve ever said has helped anyone with anything. Hth

^This

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Helps me get a laugh all the time.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:03 AM
If we live in a system where both sides are conservative, then doesn't that mean democracy has already failed?

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:05 AM
If we live in a system where both sides are conservative, then doesn't that mean democracy has already failed?

It could be perfect even if almost everyone has been convinced to hate it.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:14 AM
#postmodernism

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:44 AM
lol we swear we will this time if you vote just one more time (and donate) and we'll do the police thing we held the country hostage over too we promise, I know it's been a while.

We also just have one more nuclear war to do, real quick, no biggie, just a little endless war, no worries. Oh and please pay 10% more for (EVERYTHING).

If you do that, we PROMISE we wont do nothing about this like we have until we used it as leverage for your vote.

https://i.imgur.com/2HlYThO.png

hobart
11-04-2022, 12:45 AM
I think this is the floor. Fetterman cannot win and the House is simple majority voting so whatever who cares.

So Georgia, Arizona, Nevada.

Ceiling seems like 54 which might count as a wave if you squint hard enough but isn't consequential to the normal proceedings of the Senate. It does disempower the Romney, Murkowski, Collins bloc on budget issues I guess?

Fucking tankies with crackhead Fetterman. Connor Lamb was a perfectly decent choice but no... That race is a joke and both parties should be ashamed of themselves.

Polling gets worse and worse each year overall. I think there could be more white women voting Democrat than people think. At the same time, Oregon voters are likely going to vote in a Republican Governor and Kansas a Democrat.

I think it's going to be tighter than expected 6 months ago. The fact that Republicans don't run away with it should scare them, but it's hard to learn lessons from winning.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:46 AM
How americans break up polling:

White women.

Black mexicans.

Asian piano players

wtf is everything about race on both sides?

Oh wait I know why: All americans are racist guilty of murder and genocide and deserve no quarter (you're right, better keep that military budget high Reiwa)

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:54 AM
(you're right, better keep that military budget high Reiwa)

My autism is greater than yours.

Surrender now and you may keep your horse and sidearm.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:55 AM
How does systematic racism and unconcious bias not affect our top levels of media/goverment if they define everything in political poling science by race?

Or was all of that just a lie to get the dems in charge so they could move the war TRUMP ended, to a fresh location and re-fund it from the get go?

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 01:27 AM
Fucking tankies with crackhead Fetterman. Connor Lamb was a perfectly decent choice but no... That race is a joke and both parties should be ashamed of themselves.

Polling gets worse and worse each year overall. I think there could be more white women voting Democrat than people think. At the same time, Oregon voters are likely going to vote in a Republican Governor and Kansas a Democrat.

I think it's going to be tighter than expected 6 months ago. The fact that Republicans don't run away with it should scare them, but it's hard to learn lessons from winning.

Surprise flips would be fun I guess but also very dangerous to our Democracy.

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 01:31 AM
Fetterman losing is the only thing I'm sure about.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqKRBelWkAAbYks.jpg

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 02:17 AM
I cant wait for him to win in an epic land slide almost 3x the number of registered voters.

Castle2.0
11-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Liberal Propaganda Pollster: "The election is in a few days and we've been running D+8 for months. Hurry, put out our last poll as D+2 so we can say our last, most accurate poll wasn't too far off..."

Predictable.

The race always magically tightens... Like clockwork. Because so many people are changing their minds last minute or.. reasons... lol.

Ooloo
11-07-2022, 10:06 AM
My prediction is that it will "take weeks" to count all the votes, magically only in dem districts that are losing. Dem districts that are winning will get those votes counted on election night, you can bet on that!

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 10:07 AM

Ideally everyone would flip flop between competent reasinable politicians in both parties. Butt in theory we get the worst crooks from either. So it just depends on more which party is aligning most with the most vocal and vindictive shrills.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 12:27 PM
We gotta do something or republicans wont defund the police!

Ooloo
11-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Jib look, we *never said* defund the police, okay? Other than the billions of times we said it. Disregard all those times and you'll realize we're actually very pro-cop!

Chortles Snortles
11-07-2022, 01:01 PM
pesky erudites

Smoofers
11-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Mexicans are starting to vote republican because they're beginning to achieve generational wealth, a.k.a. "I got mine, now fuck everyone else who's trying to get theirs."

And the wheel keeps spinning.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:10 PM
Jib look, we *never said* defund the police, okay? Other than the billions of times we said it. Disregard all those times and you'll realize we're actually very pro-cop!

If you look at 2020-2022 police violence videos its insane they are like 10x more violent now than they were 4 years ago lol

I watched a dude detain ah handcuffed perp with blood pooring out of his nose, with the tip of an AR 15 pushing on his spine.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Mexicans are starting to vote republican because they're beginning to achieve generational wealth, a.k.a. "I got mine, now fuck everyone else who's trying to get theirs."

Are you volunteering for DEA or to go south of the border and train and arm militia?

Smoofers
11-07-2022, 01:13 PM
You misunderstand me. I say let them come. I like where this is leading us.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Man I miss the days where I didn't have to worry about who won which election because they'd just accept the results. Fucking depressing watching our democracy we've taken for granted fall.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:16 PM
I love how democrats have their heads pushed SO FAR up their own asses, that they think that someone who traveled through a cartel run country by trafficers who likelyl abused and raped them along the journy would vote for the guys who only appeal to privilged self loathing white Americans.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Man I miss the days where I didn't have to worry about who won which election because they'd just accept the results. Fucking depressing watching our democracy we've taken for granted fall.

It wouldn't if the players at the top just relinquish control peacefully and admit their wrongdoings.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:18 PM
It wouldn't if the players at the top just relinquish control peacefully and admit their wrongdoings.

I can't have a discussion with someone who doesn't live in reality.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:19 PM
I personalyl think the only awy for humanity to make it to the next level of evolution is for it to "want to take that step"

like, war will happen, forever, as long as there is enough secrets for leaders to convince people that it HELPS.

War is only bad, and onlyl causes more war. The only way humans will move forward is if when you're told to support the wars, you dont.

Let the lions eat you. It's the way to make christanity last FOREVER.

But if you fight the lions, you will be destroyed, as the lions.

Look at the Jewish religion, they've become stronger than really anyone over the last 1000 years, by not fighting.

Humans just need enough information age to know the truth.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

One day, when everyone realizes that ALL WAR is just YOU DYING for SOMEONE ELSE who's managed to GET YOU HOPPED UP ON EMOTIONS ... then you will have to rely on deplomacy.

I know that age is coming soon, we're not there yet, but one day, humans will see it, or we'll all be destroyed by computers who replace us.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:21 PM
I can't have a discussion with someone who doesn't live in reality.

I understand that tho will not happen. I'm very sorry for that. And I'm also very sorry that I was not strong enough to help fix it before we got to this point. Please forgive us.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:23 PM
I personalyl think the only awy for humanity to make it to the next level of evolution is for it to "want to take that step"

like, war will happen, forever, as long as there is enough secrets for leaders to convince people that it HELPS.

War is only bad, and onlyl causes more war. The only way humans will move forward is if when you're told to support the wars, you dont.

Let the lions eat you. It's the way to make christanity last FOREVER.

But if you fight the lions, you will be destroyed, as the lions.

Look at the Jewish religion, they've become stronger than really anyone over the last 1000 years, by not fighting.

Humans just need enough information age to know the truth.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

One day, when everyone realizes that ALL WAR is just YOU DYING for SOMEONE ELSE who's managed to GET YOU HOPPED UP ON EMOTIONS ... then you will have to rely on deplomacy.

I know that age is coming soon, we're not there yet, but one day, humans will see it, or we'll all be destroyed by computers who replace us.

Agree

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:24 PM
I understand that tho will not happen. I'm very sorry for that. And I'm also very sorry that I was not strong enough to help fix it before we got to this point. Please forgive us.

Apology unnecessary. It's a choice to live in a conspiracy laden reality. They're doing it to themselves. And if the country ends up voting to keep going this way, that's the way it was meant to be I guess. Unlike some I accept results of elections even when I don't like them.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Apology unnecessary. It's a choice to live in a conspiracy laden reality. They're doing it to themselves. And if the country ends up voting to keep going this way, that's the way it was meant to be I guess. Unlike some I accept results of elections even when I don't like them.

Same. Butt both sides will lose bigly see Jibs post.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Agree

I feel like the number of people who are anti war is steadily growing. I wish we had enough people just not want to go fight in ww3

Id love to send all the kids over to europe tommorow to remind people why they need to sit the fuck down.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 01:28 PM

How do you feel about voter suppression?

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:30 PM
How do you feel about voter suppression?

I think its wrong and should be frowned upon. However, I'm unsure of the degree in which it's happening if at all. I'd need to learn more about it.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:35 PM
I feel like the number of people who are anti war is steadily growing. I wish we had enough people just not want to go fight in ww3

Id love to send all the kids over to europe tommorow to remind people why they need to sit the fuck down.

If only we could provide the opportunity for people to simulate real war and watch all their friends and loved ones slowly die in horrific ways over the span of a few years. Then we pop them out. Give them a peaceful life on a farm and some serious counseling and spiritual guidance to processes all of that. And everyone gets to start there. There are no exceptions. We find ways to include the disabled in all this.

There's that whole issue of consent tho. We should find a way to respect that and a way to reward those who agree to it.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 01:38 PM
I think its wrong and should be frowned upon. However, I'm unsure of the degree in which it's happening if at all. I'd need to learn more about it.

I ask because it suggests illegitimacy.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:45 PM
If only we could provide the opportunity for people to simulate real war and watch all their friends and loved ones slowly die in horrific ways over the span of a few years. Then we pop them out. Give them a peaceful life on a farm and some serious counseling and spiritual guidance to processes all of that. And everyone gets to start there. There are no exceptions. We find ways to include the disabled in all this.

There's that whole issue of consent tho. We should find a way to respect that and a way to reward those who agree to it.

i wonder if life is all just varients of the same concept, and like all forms we grow, burn, grow, burn (I know libs think that concept is somehow inherently alt right and racist but it is very curious)

Like what if this is just the way our form of life does the nature cycle?

... The only thing that is abstract between us and nature is that we can like "bookmark" some technology, with technology.

That part scares the shit out of me.

Like, without tech, we'd be exactly like all the other life, but with tech, it can save a reccord of how much tech we made, and then teach us how to make more tech starting from that point instead of all over.

Fuckn scares the sheeeeeaaaaat out of me.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:46 PM
I ask because it suggests illegitimacy.

I see. So suggesting illegitimacy to you is the same as denying the electorate entirely?

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:47 PM
2 failed impeachments and cutting ties with a westerising russia just because #notyourpresident was way worse than jan 6th riots

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:49 PM
2 failed impeachments and cutting ties with a westerising russia just because #notyourpresident was way worse than jan 6th riots

That's why I never take your thoughts and theories seriously.

That and the spelling.

Reiwa
I see. So suggesting illegitimacy to you is the same as denying the electorate entirely?

I do think they're different but not by a lot.

Jibartik
That's why I never take your thoughts and theories seriously.

That and the spelling.

and that you're brainwashed to think im some kind of threat to democracy is more like it :o

sorry, what i said was true, history will show that.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:50 PM
I do think they're different but not by a lot.

Fair enough. To me, one may or may not be happening, and the other definitely is.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 01:51 PM
i wonder if life is all just varients of the same concept, and like all forms we grow, burn, grow, burn (I know libs think that concept is somehow inherently alt right and racist but it is very curious)

Like what if this is just the way our form of life does the cycle?

The only thing that is abstract is that we can like bookmark some tech, with tech.

That part scares the shit out of me.

Like, without tech, we'd be exactly like all the other life, but with tech, it can save a reccord of how much tech we made, and then teach us how to make more tech starting from that point instead of all over.

Fuckn scares the sheeeeeaaaaat out of me.
We teach other life to tech up. (Cattle) So maybe some aliens are trying to do the same some and Greer is right our current tech lords are kinda shitting their pants some.

I don't think the tyrannical can tag everyone. Or fix the game forever. The inflation and crime is a symptom of something they cannot fully control. Some are going to try to surf it at the head of some stupid armies or movements. Butt we all know that Rome will eventually burn. Best bet is to hang out in a mountain nook with a few goats and some grapes. Berries. This is exactly what some of the WW2 survivors immediately did for a whole 60 years until their passing.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 01:51 PM
and that you're brainwashed to think im some kind of threat to democracy is more like it :o

sorry, what i said was true, history will show that.

I'm sorry you feel like a victim.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Please tell me you realize that's what all republicans said to the people democrats have been pretending to help for the last 50 years?

Gosh i wonder why people hate the system. 2008 and 2021 economic crashes as a result of rampant speculation with none held accountable, and they're told to stop blaming people for their problems.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Fair enough. To me, one may or may not be happening, and the other definitely is.

I think I made it into a hypocrisy argument and should just be quiet for awhile.

I'll hang up and listen.

Toxigen
11-07-2022, 02:07 PM
ron paul 2012

Toxigen
11-07-2022, 02:07 PM

mexicans and latinos that work also despise black people who dont...and them voting red is a way to throw them the middle finger

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Please tell me you realize that's what all republicans said to the people democrats have been pretending to help for the last 50 years?

Gosh i wonder why people hate the system. 2008 and 2021 economic crashes as a result of rampant speculation with none held accountable, and they're told to stop blaming people for their problems.

I'm sorry you hate our system of government and that you feel victimized by it. If you want, you can keep typing to me or anyone else on this board as if we were the source of all your troubles. Us left leaning types here on the p99 forums are heavily involved in the deep state. We have a direct line to Biden's office and let him know when to turn up the inflation and gas dial as well as when to turn it down. So be nice!

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:09 PM
I think I made it into a hypocrisy argument and should just be quiet for awhile.

I'll hang up and listen.

Lol i'd still vote for you over biden and trump.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Biden doesn't decide anything. He's just there as a focus r now.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 02:14 PM
I'm sorry you hate our system of government and that you feel victimized by it. If you want, you can keep typing to me or anyone else on this board as if we were the source of all your troubles. Us left leaning types here on the p99 forums are heavily involved in the deep state. We have a direct line to Biden's office and let him know when to turn up the inflation and gas dial as well as when to turn it down. So be nice!

Ok you're right mr democrat, I will try to pick myself up by my boostraps

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:24 PM
Ok you're right mr democrat, I will try to pick myself up by my boostraps

Haha that’s not what I’m saying. However with a victim mentality it’ll be more difficult for you to do that. Especially if you’re constantly moping around complaining and posting paragraphs long conspiracy thoughts. I understand it’s easier to blame a conspiracy than to take responsibility.

Ooloo
11-07-2022, 02:26 PM
People are overwhelmingly sick of modern dems and their ridiculous impossible moral purity tests. They claim to care about democracy while insisting that everyone who disagrees with them is morally evil for doing so. If a majority of voters elect republicans, this is somehow undemocratic? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

The right generally thinks the left is wrong and hopes to change them, the left sees itself as the generic good guy team as if real life is star wars and they are the rebellion.

Normal people are rejecting that, and they should, and I hope they do tomorrow.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Haha that’s not what I’m saying. However with a victim mentality it’ll be more difficult for you to do that. Especially if you’re constantly moping around complaining and posting paragraphs long conspiracy thoughts. I understand it’s easier to blame a conspiracy than to take responsibility.

Conspiracy thoughts is the new:

https://i.imgur.com/E4qtFwM.jpeg

Hopefully.

This helps.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:32 PM
People are overwhelmingly sick of modern dems and their ridiculous impossible moral purity tests. They claim to care about democracy while insisting that everyone who disagrees with them is morally evil for doing so. If a majority of voters elect republicans, this is somehow undemocratic? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

The right generally thinks the left is wrong and hopes to change them, the left sees itself as the generic good guy team as if real life is star wars and they are the rebellion.

Normal people are rejecting that, and they should, and I hope they do tomorrow.

I remember in 16 when democrats accepted the results of the election. I remember in 2020 when republicans didn’t and still don’t. I wonder if trump decided to concede in 2020 would there be as much political discourse as there is now?

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 02:33 PM
There would still be yes. Maybe he affected the tenor of that some? Idk rly. Not alone tho.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Conspiracy thoughts is the new:

https://i.imgur.com/E4qtFwM.jpeg

Hopefully.

This helps.

Sorry I entertain reality and facts. Not speculation and conspiracies.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Sorry I entertain reality and facts. Not speculation and conspiracies.

The fact is:

The government lies.
News Corp omits- errs- and some times flat out lies
YouTube didn't help.

Dems ignore the truths and cherry pick issues just as hard as Adems. This further obfuscation of the truth protects people like Hillary and weird ass 13 year old 65 Madonna and Empowers people like Putin.

Dems won't own that.

Ooloo
11-07-2022, 02:38 PM
I remember in 16 when democrats accepted the results of the election. I remember in 2020 when republicans didn’t and still don’t. I wonder if trump decided to concede in 2020 would there be as much political discourse as there is now?

Haha oh please that is insanely retarded. Tons of dems have denied election results, and are currently suggesting that "free and fair elections going forward" are on the ballot, which is the same exact thing.

Also their policies are all societal poison, which is why most sane people (most americans) are rejecting them. Dems seem to be very bad at the painful process of self reflection. Most politicians are, plenty of republicans are. Dems are simply much greater offenders though.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Haha oh please that is insanely retarded. Tons of dems have denied election results, and are currently suggesting that "free and fair elections going forward" are on the ballot, which is the same exact thing.

Also their policies are all societal poison, which is why most sane people (most americans) are rejecting them. Dems seem to be very bad at the painful process of self reflection. Most politicians are, plenty of republicans are. Dems are simply much greater offenders though.

Lol I disagree with you on every point you’ve made. Except one. We’ll see by the end of the week.

I do know one thing for sure though. One side will accept either outcome. The other will only accept one outcome if they win.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:47 PM
The fact is:

The government lies.
News Corp omits- errs- and some times flat out lies
YouTube didn't help.

Dems ignore the truths and cherry pick issues just as hard as Adems. This further obfuscation of the truth protects people like Hillary and weird ass 13 year old 65 Madonna and Empowers people like Putin.

Dems won't own that.

I could list several things republicans won’t own. But that’s not the point of the post I made. Mainstream conspiracy thought in our society is toxic to our democracy. If people can’t rely on what is actually true, and if there is an “alternative fact” that confirms their beliefs, some people have proven to believe whatever is most convenient for them.

Flat earthers, Paul is dead, the moon landing was a fake, aliens are running our earth, lizard people are politicians, the earth is hollow, Alex Jones=Bill Hicks…pizzagate, Sandy book crisis actors, the 2020 election was stolen

All of these are fun to discuss, and I assume fun to believe. You’re in on a secret that way.

It isn’t healthy.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Skarne there where and are died in the wool Republicans that supported a peaceful transition in 2020 or whatever it was. If there weren't so many. Many of them also capital police or likely some special forces too. We wouldn't have had a relatively peaceful transition of power that has mostly lasted as long as it has.

You're doing the binary 10 either or us vs them thing.

There's a lot of fantastic Republicans. It's a shame that they are drowned by Rhetoric.

The truth is growing numbers in both parties don't want peace anymore. Sadly.

Ooloo
11-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Lol I disagree with you on every point you’ve made. Except one. We’ll see by the end of the week.

I do know one thing for sure though. One side will accept either outcome. The other will only accept one outcome if they win.

Uhhh, yes. This is called projection. Hillary still hasn't conceded 2016, stacey abrahams in GA didn't accept her loss, claimed it was fraud, and is currently pre-emptively suggesting it's going to happen again. The main dem talking point right now is "democracy is at stake", which would seem to suggest republicans winning can't possibly ever be democratic, by definition, which is just literal broad-scale, general-purpose election denial. What in god's name are you talking about?

Trump in 2020 did what he does, which is bluster a lot. He still urged his followers to be peaceful and patriotic on jan 6th, and then on jan 7th immediately conceded formally and emphasized that there would now be an orderly transfer of power. Those are his words. I'm not even some crazy life long republican, I have almost always voted for dems and I still would if they'd stop being so completely insane, but no the right is not the side of "election denial".

Skarne
11-07-2022, 02:59 PM
Skarne there where and are died in the wool Republicans that supported a peaceful transition in 2020 or whatever it was. If there weren't so many. Many of them also capital police or likely some special forces too. We wouldn't have had a relatively peaceful transition of power that has mostly lasted as long as it has.

You're doing the binary 10 either or us vs them thing.

There's a lot of fantastic Republicans. It's a shame that they are drowned by Rhetoric.

The truth is growing numbers in both parties don't want peace anymore. Sadly.

Again, the conspiracy thought is what’s destroying our public discourse. I don’t care that there are good on both sides. One side is actively telling its constituents conspiracy dribble night after night. If you can’t see it, it means you are actively looking away from it.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Uhhh, yes. This is called projection. Hillary still hasn't conceded 2016, stacey abrahams in GA didn't accept her loss, claimed it was fraud, and is currently pre-emptively suggesting it's going to happen again. The main dem talking point right now is "democracy is at stake", which would seem to suggest republicans winning can't possibly ever be democratic, by definition, which is just literal broad-scale, general-purpose election denial. What in god's name are you talking about?

Trump in 2020 did what he does, which is bluster a lot. He still urged his followers to be peaceful and patriotic on jan 6th, and then on jan 7th immediately conceded formally and emphasized that there would now be an orderly transfer of power. Those are his words. I'm not even some crazy life long republican, I have almost always voted for dems and I still would if they'd stop being so completely insane, but no the right is not the side of "election denial".

Except there are 302 election denying candidates vying for high office. “Frankly, we did win this election”. The guy still goes on radio shows saying the election was stolen. You either haven’t seen any of what him and his shitty endorsed candidates have said like Kari Lake, or you’re straight up lying and dismissing it because you don’t want to accept it.

I don’t have enough time to pick apart all your claims above except only to say both Hillary and Stacey abrams conceded. Discussing concerns is not the same as denying a concession. Like I said we’ll see what happens this week. At least I know that whichever way it goes, the people I voted for will accept the outcome of the people.

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 03:03 PM
I could list several things republicans won’t own. But that’s not the point of the post I made. Mainstream conspiracy thought in our society is toxic to our democracy. If people can’t rely on what is actually true, and if there is an “alternative fact” that confirms their beliefs, some people have proven to believe whatever is most convenient for them.

Flat earthers, Paul is dead, the moon landing was a fake, aliens are running our earth, lizard people are politicians, the earth is hollow, Alex Jones=Bill Hicks…pizzagate, Sandy book crisis actors, the 2020 election was stolen

All of these are fun to discuss, and I assume fun to believe. You’re in on a secret that way.

It isn’t healthy.

You're absolutely right. I don't know what is real anymore outside of some hard science that mostly goes a long way to attempt to describe the simulation we experience as reality. Even hardcore physicists https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

And hawking himself pressed X for doubt much during their lives..

That said I truly try to aid in governing in a grounded way. Which is exactly why I asked my mom help me chose my vote this year.

I leave u this

https://i.imgur.com/tm3hQNM.jpeg

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 03:03 PM
I remember in 16 when democrats accepted the results of the election.

lol

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Sorry your DNA got changed and tainted from your 15th jab

Lol

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:09 PM
I’ll respond for you.

Sad SkarneAsada tries to tell the dangers of conspiracy thought. Comedy ensues.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:10 PM

You sound like every murderous dictator in a country about to turn into flaming ruin.

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 03:14 PM
I’ll respond for you.

No need to respond

Your premise is laughably ridiculous

The entire Russia Hoax itself was 4 long years of Election Denialism and abusing/corrupting institutions like The FBI to do it

And I haven't even linked the numerous videos of Dems openly denying 2016 and attempting to stop the electoral vote count

Hope that helps

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:14 PM
world war 3 with russia because hillary lost 6 years ago

Basanos
11-07-2022, 03:16 PM
Whoever wins, Americans lose

And, by extension, the people our foreign policy and economic system oppresses worldwide

Homesteaded
11-07-2022, 03:18 PM

And, by extension, the people our foreign policy and economic system oppresses worldwide

Nope. If Dems win we all lose. If Republicans win, we all win but Dems think they're losing, despite winning.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/J8zUa9i.gif

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Nope. If Dems win we all lose. If Republicans win, we all win but Dems think they're losing, despite winning.

I think he means if dems win we all lose but if republicans win dems will start a civil war :D

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:22 PM
No need to respond

Your premise is laughably ridiculous

The entire Russia Hoax itself was 4 long years of Election Denialism and abusing/corrupting institutions like The FBI to do it

And I haven't even linked the numerous videos of Dems openly denying 2016 and attempting to stop the electoral vote count

Hope that helps

Again, you aren’t living in reality. Dinosaurs were real, it was Barr’s admitted decision NOT to charge trump despite the overwhelming bias in his favor during the investigation along with his own direct interventions, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and Russia does brag about meddling in our elections.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-yevgeny-prigozhin-united-states-election-interference-1.6642853

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Again, the conspiracy thought is what’s destroying our public discourse. I don’t care that there are good on both sides. One side is actively telling its constituents conspiracy dribble night after night. If you can’t see it, it means you are actively looking away from it.
Maybe. Butt I won't force those people to die or delete their vote for wrong think anymore. They have to choose. And not everything that the fashionable and gentrified call a conspiracy is really a conspiracy no matter how hard the alt right twists and corrupts the original sin like a Chimera devouring itself.

We are fucked unless people can even begin to understand this. Belittling them and beating them down is so fucking pointless though. It's the same kind of irrational anger rage based twisted version of reality mass shooters use to justify atrocity.

We may... and I say may. Please take it from me with a grain of salt. Maybe are just better off respecting their delusion for what it is. Absolute rage and anger at being used and lied to for decades about levels and levels of heinous provable shit they can't even begin to process productively. For example testing radiation on children. Testing syphilis on black soldiers and their communities... testing mold spores on people. Waco Texas was a fucking fiasco that never should have ended the way it did. Decades of fraud and insurance racketeering and medical insurance companies literally raping our economy and liberties. Decades upon decades of bailouts and financial money laundering on scales you cannot begin to likely fathom. Some done through the CIA and fraudulent airline companies. Fucking Venezuela.

Buddy. People have fucking lost their minds because absolutely no one under the most rich an influential hold any power or authority for themselves and their family or community anymore. They are fucking tired of it man. They want to fucking make their own currency and have their own police and economy and culture away from the Fucking Kardies and Saudies. Right wrong or indifferently. Rational or not. That's how they feel.

Fucking Alex Jones and Dank4chan us just the darker side of clown world expressionism taken to Absolute extremes as an excuse for their rage.

Good luck countering that with more lies cover ups censorship and more wealth inequality and more fucking draconian surveillance and federal power tho.

G-d bless u if you think you can win by calling people bad words and what they feel or express as just stupid bullshit.

Toxigen
11-07-2022, 03:23 PM
is we getting stimmy check

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:26 PM

No at this point I say fuck both of the parties. Something does need to change. Our system is inherently corrupt at this point. Neither side has our best interest at heart and in order to see any progress I wish we’d clean house and start over. Such selfish bullshit in our government, all bought and paid for by Carl’s JR. We don’t need money in politics or personal gain. I’ve come to realize neither side is worthy of this country.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:29 PM
How can unconscious bias and systematic racism be real but everything else that has to do with greed is a conspiracy theory, be healthy discourse?

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Maybe. Butt I won't force those people to die or delete their vote for wrong think anymore. They have to choose. And not everything that the fashionable and gentrified call a conspiracy is really a conspiracy no matter how hard the alt right twists and corrupts the original sin like a Chimera devouring itself.

We are fucked unless people can even begin to understand this. Belittling them and beating them down is so fucking pointless though. It's the same kind of irrational anger rage based twisted version of reality mass shooters use to justify atrocity.

We may... and I say may. Please take it from me with a grain of salt. Maybe are just better off respecting their delusion for what it is. Absolute rage and anger at being used and lied to for decades about levels and levels of heinous provable shit they can't even begin to process productively. For example testing radiation on children. Testing syphilis on black soldiers and their communities... testing mold spores on people. Waco Texas was a fucking fiasco that never should have ended the way it did. Decades of fraud and insurance racketeering and medical insurance companies literally raping our economy and liberties. Decades upon decades of bailouts and financial money laundering on scales you cannot begin to likely fathom. Some done through the CIA and fraudulent airline companies. Fucking Venezuela.

Buddy. People have fucking lost their minds because absolutely no one under the most rich an influential hold any power or authority for themselves and their family or community anymore. They are fucking tired of it man. They want to fucking make their own currency and have their own police and economy and culture away from the Fucking Kardies and Saudies. Right wrong or indifferently. Rational or not. That's how they feel.

Fucking Alex Jones and Dank4chan us just the darker side of clown world expressionism taken to Absolute extremes as an excuse for their rage.

Good luck countering that with more lies cover ups censorship and more wealth inequality and more fucking draconian surveillance and federal power tho.

G-d bless u if you think you can win by calling people bad words and what they feel or express as just stupid bullshit.

Way too long to read but skimmed it and want to point out that from the beginning I’ve said I’ll accept whatever outcome is chosen. I’ve never once said people shouldn’t be able to think what they want, just that the paranoid conspiratorial thought process is unhealthy and dangerous to a society that exists on a basis of fact based conclusions. You’re the one who I’ve seen in the past say things like certain people who believe certain things belong in camps.

*just read it and I respect your opinion. I can actually agree about the listing of lies the government has told over the years and the resulting fallout from them in public trust.

However, to me that just means a sizable portion of the population is ripe for manipulation by outside forces and the interests of domestic oligarchs. What’s been happening at present isn’t helping anything and soon, I worry many will die.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:33 PM
what if trump wins but then a few months later suddenly the feds show up at the Biden house to arrest hunter and the family for aiding and abending and drug trafficking or something?

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:34 PM
How can unconscious bias and systematic racism be real but everything else that has to do with greed is a conspiracy theory, be healthy discourse?

You’ll have to be more specific. I can’t compare those two without a direct example of a greed based conspiracy theory. Too vague.

Frieza_Prexus
11-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Hillary still hasn't conceded 2016

What?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech

Election denialism is incredibly dangerous to our democracy. Anyone with even a passing interest in history can see where it will lead (spoiler: it fucking sucks). Modern conservatism has lost all moral principle and has been reduced to win at all costs. I'm ashamed I was ever a part of it.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:37 PM
What?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech

Election denialism is incredibly dangerous to our democracy. Anyone with even a passing interest in history can see where it will lead (spoiler: it fucking sucks). Modern conservatism has lost all moral principle and has been reduced to win at all costs. I'm ashamed I was ever a part of it.

That’s how I feel too. I also was a registered Republican.

Chortles Snortles
11-07-2022, 03:38 PM
pic related, it's Baler
https://i.imgur.com/05TDC9H.gif

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 03:40 PM
You’ll have to be more specific. I can’t compare those two without a direct example of a greed based conspiracy theory. Too vague.

jan 6 was an occupy wallstreet 2 riot to get back at the politicians that bailed out the bankers occupy 1 was against

Skarne
11-07-2022, 03:42 PM
jan 6 was an unarmed riot

1: can you explain all the testimony from capitol police about the batons and flag pole beatings for me then please? As well as all the injuries sustained by officers?

2: how is that a greed based conspiracy theory?

Basanos
11-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Nope. If Dems win we all lose. If Republicans win, we all win but Dems think they're losing, despite winning.It's cute that you think I want to hear your opinion, christofascist, but Nope

MrSparkle001
11-07-2022, 03:57 PM
I don't care what the outcome is so long as the stock market recovers. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Basanos
11-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Violence from right wing sources is fairly likely tomorrow, ignore the losers here who get all of their information from youtubers and pastors. Keep your head on a swivel, if you are female, non-white, or anywhere left of center

https://i.imgur.com/YwS9sHj.jpeg

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 04:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YwS9sHj.jpeg

Most of the world is left wing governed?

Basanos
11-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Pretty sure it is only referring to USA, from the context of the other images. Like the users on this forum, they mistake Democrats for being left wing but in the scope of this data it's a useful distinction

https://i.imgur.com/SiwF7x7.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/Xp3jDCH.jpeg

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Pretty sure it is only referring to USA, from the context of the other images. Like the users on this forum, they mistake Democrats for being left wing but in the scope of this data it's a useful distinction

https://i.imgur.com/SiwF7x7.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/Xp3jDCH.jpeg

Didn't we have a previous discussion where you said something like 'terrorism is when the government says its terrorism'?

Basanos
11-07-2022, 04:31 PM
Didn't we have a previous discussion where you said something like 'terrorism is when the government says its terrorism'?My disagreement with the government classifying me as a terrorist on paper for being opposed to capitalism does not change the facts of the growing fascism problem

I may have problems with the government, but it doesn't make them always wrong about everything

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 05:13 PM
the growing fascism problem aint got nothing to the overgrown authoritarian problem

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 05:24 PM
Again, you aren’t living in reality. Dinosaurs were real, it was Barr’s admitted decision NOT to charge trump despite the overwhelming bias in his favor during the investigation along with his own direct interventions, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and Russia does brag about meddling in our elections.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-yevgeny-prigozhin-united-states-election-interference-1.6642853

lol dude

You always try and pretend Giant Monsters were real when you're losing the argument so badly

Skarne Asada still living in Russian Collusion Fantasy

So sad

Skarne
11-07-2022, 05:38 PM
lol dude

You always try and pretend Giant Monsters were real when you're losing the argument so badly

Skarne Asada still living in Russian Collusion Fantasy

So sad

Facts don’t care about your feelings! Unless those facts contradict your religion, right?

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Didn't we have a previous discussion where you said something like 'terrorism is when the government says its terrorism'?

Basanos
11-07-2022, 05:53 PM
the growing fascism problem aint got nothing to the overgrown authoritarian problemThey are the same thing, neither the Democrats or the Republicans can or will acknowledge the favors they do each other

Democrats unknowingly protect fascism by insisting on easily abused civility expectations and going tit for tat with the right

Republicans are fascists who exploit the gullibility and cowardice of the Democrats

The end result is essentially the same, but one allows you to eat it from within

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Facts don’t care about your feelings! Unless those facts contradict your religion, right?

lol k

Skarne
11-07-2022, 06:06 PM
lol k

Poor Elizondo destroyed with facts and doesn’t believe in science. SAD!

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Poor Elizondo destroyed with facts and doesn’t believe in science. SAD!

What facts?

You still believe the Pee Tape was real

Hahahahaha ... omg Skarne Asada flailing so badly

Skarne
11-07-2022, 06:10 PM
What facts?

You still believe the Pee Tape was real

Hahahahaha ... omg Skarne Asada flailing so badly

Lol k

Skarne
11-07-2022, 06:11 PM
What’s the first thing Elizondo has to do after getting laid? Wipe the pepper spray from his eyes.

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 06:20 PM
What’s the first thing Elizondo has to do after getting laid? Wipe the pepper spray from his eyes.

Skarne Asada BIG MAD

Not accepting his BIG L

Skarne
11-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Skarne Asada BIG MAD

Not accepting his BIG L

Yeah I’d hate reality too if I was as broke and sad a person as you LOL.

Basanos
11-07-2022, 06:33 PM
Skarne Asada BIG MAD

Not accepting his BIG LWell, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too

Lune
11-07-2022, 06:34 PM
I feel like a Jew in Germany in 1933, even though I'm not even exactly a liberal.

Trump cultists just hate the left so fucking much, for stupid fucking reasons, mostly fake or exaggerated. They hate the left more than they love democracy, and more than they love the USA. That hate is not equal and opposite in the left because they aren't retarded enough to buy into political cults or fake news.

Nov 2022 will lay the groundwork for Nov 2024, which will be somewhat like Nov 1860. I don't know if there will be a full blown Civil War, but Trump cultists will try to steal the election, and there will be violence.

Luckily, unlike Germany in 1933, it is liberals who hold all of America's hard economic power. There's no way a bunch of rural bumpkins are going to be able to impose their coup attempt on the likes of California or New York.

We neglected to fix the true flaw in our system during the Civil War, that the power of the senate grants extremely disproportionate representation to sparsely populated rural states, in other words, representation not by capita, but by arbitrary geographical boundaries. Our system will never truly work until the Senate is abolished or made ceremonial like the House of Lords.

I'd be off to New Zealand right now if my wife would get on-board. 2024 and beyond in the United States is going to be nothing but a gigantic shitstorm, and we're going to deserve it. Liberals for being so complacent, and Trump cultists for being so retarded.

Basanos
11-07-2022, 06:37 PM
I feel like a Jew in Germany in 1933, even though I'm not even exactly a liberal.

Trump cultists just hate the left so fucking much, for stupid fucking reasons, mostly fake or exaggerated. They hate the left more than they love democracy, and more than they love the USA. That hate is not equal and opposite in the left because they aren't retarded enough to buy into political cults or fake news.

Nov 2022 will lay the groundwork for Nov 2024, which will be somewhat like Nov 1860. I don't know if there will be a full blown Civil War, but Trump cultists will try to steal the election, and there will be violence.

Luckily, unlike Germany in 1933, it is liberals who hold all of America's hard economic power. There's no way a bunch of rural bumpkins are going to be able to impose their coup attempt on the likes of California or New York.

We neglected to fix the true flaw in our system during the Civil War, that the power of the senate grants extremely disproportionate representation to sparsely populated rural states, in other words, representation not by capita, but by arbitrary geographical boundaries. Our system will never truly work until the Senate is abolished or made ceremonial like the House of Lords.

I'd be off to New Zealand right now if my wife would get on-board. 2024 and beyond in the United States is going to be nothing but a gigantic shitstorm, and we're going to deserve it. Liberals for being so complacent, and Trump cultists for being so retarded.For a preview into the mind of the Trump cultist, I present this post

start up the rotors

basanos gets the first ride

And Ooloo wonders why I call Trump cultists fascists. Well, pretends to wonder. He knows.

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 06:45 PM
Yeah I’d hate reality too if I was as broke and sad a person as you LOL.

Says the one idiot that still believes The Russian Collusion Hoax was real

Hahaha Skarne Asada projecting so badly

I'd be off to New Zealand right now if my wife would get on-board. 2024 and beyond in the United States is going to be nothing but a gigantic shitstorm, and we're going to deserve it. Liberals for being so complacent, and Trump cultists for being so retarded.

hwFkvfj2xUk

unsunghero
11-07-2022, 06:48 PM
I dunno, I don’t think we will have another event as bad as Jan 6th

So many people on both sides of the isle overlook the fact that Jan 6th was 100% civic mismanagement. You had a crowd of tens of thousands of potential protestors, and a tiny handful of police. This is why whoever was in charge of event security was fired as a result

“But the police were letting protestors in!”

- in my opinion this conspiracy theory formed out of simple human self-preservation. If you are a single, lone, police officer holding a metal fence barricade against a crowd of thousands of people, you have 2 choices: 1. Stand aside and let them in or 2. Be possibly trampled to death holding them back

It would be the same if you rather than sending dozens of police with tear gas and riot shields to stop the riots in Portland, and instead sent 3 cops. What would those 3 cops do to not get seriously hurt? Let the riot go right past them

As long as you have an appropriate ratio of security to any event, it is unlikely that the event can get out of hand. Plan better, plan accordingly

Skarne
11-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Says the one idiot that still believes The Russian Collusion Hoax was real

Hahaha Skarne Asada projecting so badly

hwFkvfj2xUk

Haha the “no u” retort. Classic 9 year old brained Elizondo.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Help democracy—cancel election night (https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2022/11/03/help-democracy-cancel-election-night/)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ELtfmA4Apkju/giphy.gif

Homesteaded
11-07-2022, 06:55 PM
No at this point I say fuck both of the parties. Something does need to change. Our system is inherently corrupt at this point. Neither side has our best interest at heart and in order to see any progress I wish we’d clean house and start over. Such selfish bullshit in our government, all bought and paid for by Carl’s JR. We don’t need money in politics or personal gain. I’ve come to realize neither side is worthy of this country.

What party do you think would make this change? The party that is for less government involvement in your life or the one that believes they know best, the party that will limit the size of a soft drink in an attempt to get you to chose healthy options?

Basanos
11-07-2022, 07:02 PM
What party do you think would make this change? The party that is for less government involvement in your life or the one that believes they know best, the party that will limit the size of a soft drink in an attempt to get you to chose healthy options?This dude talking about soda... fascism is coming and you are helping it

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Haha the “no u” retort. Classic 9 year old brained Elizondo.

Boo Hoo

Muh Fascisms! Muh Fascisms! The sky is falling! Muh Fascisms!

Danth
11-07-2022, 07:12 PM
There's no way a bunch of rural bumpkins ...

Funny, I feel it's the other way 'round, the extremists on the other side are the ones who'd love to kill me simply because I exist. They're attacking my culture, my way of life, calling me a villain simply because I'm not exactly the same as them, calling me an interloper in my own nation. It's disgusting behavior and in the long run that type of rhetoric quite often leads to oppression or outright genocide.

Indeed, we see you championing the start of that oppression. A little bit of the bigotry and ethnic hatred that "side" feels towards rural america oozes out in your own post-- dismissing them as "rural bumpkins" and suggesting they don't deserve a useful degree of representation in government. Yuck! The Senate (and the House to a lesser degree) is set up like it is specifically so a few coastal states can't run roughshod over the rest of the nation. It serves its purpose as intended. They're not "bumpkins," they're people with families and careers and feelings and culture, too. De-humanizing them is the first step down a dark and awful path.

Perhaps a split is in the future. I necessarily don't like it, but there are other outcomes I like a lot less. The urban/rural divide grows ever larger and increasingly neither side wants anything to do with the other anymore. What good is having a united nation when the "sides" hate each other's guts? I know enough about war to know a peaceful split would be much preferred over civil war. Can the two sides reconcile with each other to prevent such outcomes? If so, gotta stop calling each other fascists or other hateful terms first.

Danth

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:12 PM
What party do you think would make this change? The party that is for less government involvement in your life or the one that believes they know best, the party that will limit the size of a soft drink in an attempt to get you to chose healthy options?

I’d prefer the party that never tried to overthrow the government and isn’t taking away any rights that women have had for 50 years. I’d also prefer the party that likes to help veterans instead of playing politics with their lives. Also, I’d prefer the party that doesn’t dictate which religion is the right religion, and the party that isn’t interested in making America a “christian” nation. I don’t like book burning either. Or being told the things I see with my own eyes aren’t actually what I’m seeing, and to look over there at people I’m supposed to hate instead. Also the party that isn’t standing outside drop boxes with cameras and guns pretending to be soldiers. I mean I can go on and on.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Boo Hoo

Yep, your fascism. Is your brain malfunctioning?

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 07:14 PM
I’d prefer the party that never tried to overthrow the government and isn’t taking away any rights that women have had for 50 years. I’d also prefer the party that likes to help veterans instead of playing politics with their lives. Also, I’d prefer the party that doesn’t dictate which religion is the right religion, and the party that isn’t interested in making America a “christian” nation. I don’t like book burning either. Or being told the things I see with my own eyes aren’t actually what I’m seeing, and to look over there at people I’m supposed to hate instead. Also the party that isn’t standing outside drop boxes with cameras and guns pretending to be soldiers. I mean I can go on and on.

The cops let them in and nobody was armed

How were they going to overthrow the government?

OMG you're losing it so badly. I'm sensing some strong cope and seethe. Don't worry, your 'party' that stole the 2020 election is furiously working to rig this one. Have no fear.

Yep, your fascism. Is your brain malfunctioning?

BIG YAWN

Desperate talking points from an ideology that has brought nothing but ruin and misery the last 2 years.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:17 PM
Boo Hoo

The cops let them in and nobody was armed

How were they going to overthrow the government?

OMG you're losing it so badly. I'm sensing some strong cope and seethe. Don't worry, your 'party' that stole the 2020 election is furiously working to rig this one. Have no fear.

Unless your preferred people win right? Then there wouldn’t be any fraud.

The difference between you and I is if the people I want to win lose, I’ll accept it and move on with my life. You can’t say the same. You’ll show up at some state capitol!

That and the way you don’t believe in facts (unless they suit your beliefs) and science.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 07:19 PM
The Senate (and the House to a lesser degree) is set up like it is specifically so a few coastal states can't run roughshod over the rest of the nation. It serves its purpose as intended.

I only get House supermajority to override a veto. What else is required?

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 07:28 PM
Unless your preferred people win right? Then there wouldn’t be any fraud.

The difference between you and I is if the people I want to win lose, I’ll accept it and move on with my life. You can’t say the same. You’ll show up at some state capitol!

That and the way you don’t believe in facts (unless they suit your beliefs) and science.

Sorry, you don't get to talk out of both sides of your mouth

The Russian Collusion Hoax was years of Dems not accepting the outcome of the 2016 election and you're still pushing that nonsense like any of it was even remotely true

Now that you might lose an election it's suddenly "OMG Dems might lose an election! It's 1933 Germany GUYZ! For cereals!!!!!"

lol

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Sorry, you don't get to talk out of both sides of your mouth

The Russian Collusion Hoax was years of Dems not accepting the outcome of the 2016 election and you're still pushing that nonsense like any of it was even remotely true

Now that you might lose an election it's suddenly "OMG Dems might lose an election! It's 1933 Germany GUYZ! For cereals!!!!!"

lol

Haha I didn’t say anything about 1933 Germany. But I will say you’re really good at taking a single person and putting them into a group label. Must be easier that way for you to figure out who to hate. Look, neither of us are going to convince the other, and I got family to take care of. I hope you somehow some day learn to be happy and not so angry. I guess it’s better to feel angry than to feel nothing, so good for you.

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 07:36 PM
Haha I didn’t say anything about 1933 Germany.

Yep, your fascism.

And Ooloo wonders why I call Trump cultists fascists. Well, pretends to wonder. He knows.

I feel like a Jew in Germany in 1933

There's a possibility your side might lose an election tomorrow

Get a grip. All of you bumpkins need to come down off the railing.

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:38 PM
There's a possibility your side might lose an election tomorrow

Get a grip. All of you bumpkins need to come down off the railing.

Lol k. Didn’t say anything about Germany, but thanks for giving me a group to belong to. Seeya outside the polls.

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Nov 2024, which will be somewhat like Nov 1860.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/674/944/72c.jpg

peterpal
11-07-2022, 07:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/erBjrUm.png

"...would guarantee workers the fundamental right to organize and to bargain collectively and to negotiate wages, hours, and working conditions, and to promote their economic welfare and safety at work." - PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE 1970 ILLINOIS CONSTITUTION

Damn this is some radical stuff :rolleyes:

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 07:42 PM
Lol k. Didn’t say anything about Germany, but thanks for giving me a group to belong to. Seeya outside the polls.

It's not my problem you chose to align yourself with chicken littles screaming Fascist from every rooftop because people might not want to vote for them

Skarne
11-07-2022, 07:44 PM
It's not my problem you chose to align yourself with chicken littles screaming Fascist from every rooftop because people might not want to vote for them

Why vote if the election is already rigged?

Reiwa
11-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Loon thinks the 17th Amendment is being repealed before 2024.

Botten
11-07-2022, 07:48 PM

Republicans are already cheating.

https://apple.news/ANCMa51MHS_yxKQInG3pIag

Danth
11-07-2022, 07:48 PM
I only get House supermajority to override a veto. What else is required?

Admittedly it was probably more important in the days when representatives actually tried to represent their local regions' needs, rather than marching in lock-step with a pseudo sports team. Really the House never should've been capped to 435. Population growth has made congressmen so far removed from their districts that effective local representation is almost impossible now. Yet another problem among many in a troubled nation.

I agree this ain't 1860. There are some broad similarities, like the slow hardening of rhetoric, but the driving divide now is a lot different than then. I don't think a shooting war is imminent quite yet. Besides, who's going to do it? Legions of fat complaining Boomers aren't going to get up off their sofas.

Danth

Lune
11-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Funny, I feel it's the other way 'round, the extremists on the other side are the ones who'd love to kill me simply because I exist. They're attacking my culture, my way of life, calling me a villain simply because I'm not exactly the same as them, calling me an interloper in my own nation. It's disgusting behavior and in the long run that type of rhetoric quite often leads to oppression or outright genocide.

Indeed, we see you championing the start of that oppression. A little bit of the bigotry and ethnic hatred that "side" feels towards rural america oozes out in your own post-- dismissing them as "rural bumpkins" and suggesting they don't deserve a useful degree of representation in government. Yuck! The Senate (and the House to a lesser degree) is set up like it is specifically so a few coastal states can't run roughshod over the rest of the nation. It serves its purpose as intended. They're not "bumpkins," they're people with families and careers and feelings and culture, too. De-humanizing them is the first step down a dark and awful path.

Perhaps a split is in the future. I necessarily don't like it, but there are other outcomes I like a lot less. The urban/rural divide grows ever larger and increasingly neither side wants anything to do with the other anymore. What good is having a united nation when the "sides" hate each other's guts? I know enough about war to know a peaceful split would be much preferred over civil war. Can the two sides reconcile with each other to prevent such outcomes? If so, gotta stop calling each other fascists or other hateful terms first.

Danth

Oh trust me, in the beginning I had nothing against rural folk. But when you all started joining political cults and eating shit if a liberal had to smell your breath, I reflected the hatred right back at you.

We're not changing your fucking way of life. The world is changing and you lack the strength and resilience to adapt. (West Virginians apparently only ever know how to mine coal, even though coal wasn't killed by liberals but by natural fucking gas)

You have extremely disproportionate representation. The vote of someone in Wyoming or Iowa is at least 100x as impactful as a vote from someone in California or Texas. You're not meant to dictate how this country is run because you're a fucking tiny part of it. Liberal states don't even fucking want anything from you anyways, this isn't 1860 where we're trying to stop you from having slaves, there is literally nothing about your shitty, backwards ass impoverished states we want to change, we just want to stop being subject to the retardation of the representatives you fucks send to run our country. It's impossible to do anything when the Senate is full of corporate bootlickers disguised as hicks who don't believe in government.

I don't want to be united either. I'm tired of a few people in a lot of barely populated states being given free reign to decide how fucking California and New York are run. We'd both be much better off as separate countries. One liberal social democracy and one Christian Theocratic Ethnostate.

Also, the way the Senate works was nothing more than a compromise to get slave states into the nascent union back when the constitution was drafted. That was its only purpose. The founders didn't want minority rule, but there was no way the South was going to join without being given disproportionate power.

Elizondo
11-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Republicans are already cheating.

https://apple.news/ANCMa51MHS_yxKQInG3pIag

Top 3 issues for voters this election:

Economy / Inflation /Crime

Republicans lead by double digits on all 3

Hope that helps

Kaveh
11-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Oh trust me, in the beginning I had nothing against rural folk. But when you all started joining political cults and eating shit if a liberal had to smell your breath, I reflected the hatred right back at you.

We're not changing your fucking way of life. The world is changing and you lack the strength and resilience to adapt. (West Virginians apparently only ever know how to mine coal, even though coal wasn't killed by liberals but by natural fucking gas)

You have extremely disproportionate representation. The vote of someone in Wyoming or Iowa is at least 100x as impactful as a vote from someone in California or Texas. You're not meant to dictate how this country is run because you're a fucking tiny part of it. Liberal states don't even fucking want anything from you anyways, this isn't 1860 where we're trying to stop you from having slaves, there is literally nothing about your shitty, backwards ass impoverished states we want to change, we just want to stop being subject to the retardation of the representatives you fucks send to run our country. It's impossible to do anything when the Senate is full of corporate bootlickers disguised as hicks who don't believe in government.

I don't want to be united either. I'm tired of a few people in a lot of barely populated states being given free reign to decide how fucking California and New York are run. We'd both be much better off as separate countries. One liberal social democracy and one Christian Theocratic Ethnostate.

Also, the way the Senate works was nothing more than a compromise to get slave states into the nascent union back when the constitution was drafted. That was its only purpose. The founders didn't want minority rule, but there was no way the South was going to join without being given disproportionate power.

California and New York are shit holes like West Virginia

Hope this helps

Kaveh
11-07-2022, 09:07 PM
Guys y’all turned up the rhetoric a bit. Maybe take a break, DeSantis is the next president anyway

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Guys y’all turned up the rhetoric a bit. Maybe take a break, DeSantis is the next president anyway

he's like robert the bruice.

I like breavehart better (trump).

Kaveh
11-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Trump lost, DeSantis is a winner and the US doesn’t like losers

I don’t make the rules. I’ll be writing in Mitt Romney

(Also, Robert the Bruce was less of a pansy in actual history. Pretty sure him and his dad were Norman though, 0% Scottish)

unsunghero
11-07-2022, 09:15 PM

Hope this helps

Yea I mean you couldn’t pay me personally to live in NY or CA

But then again, that’s just those cities, I don’t demonize big cities being that I live in the 5th biggest in the country

There’s nothing wrong with big cities in general. But there’s a decent amount wrong with NY and CA (really LA) in my opinion

Kaveh
11-07-2022, 09:28 PM
I’d live in flagstaff. I wouldn’t live in Rochester or Albany

Also wouldn’t live anywhere in Cali except tehrangeles. It’s personal preference, but NY and cali legislatures think they have a mandate for high taxes and mismanagement. Most states are content simply to mismanage. I prefer that

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 09:35 PM

I read somewhere trump called him DeSanctimonious and that he only got like a 10% approval rating.

I'm NOT really sure if it's true or not. It was also on a FOX news page.

https://i.imgur.com/erBjrUm.png

"...would guarantee workers the fundamental right to organize and to bargain collectively and to negotiate wages, hours, and working conditions, and to promote their economic welfare and safety at work." - PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE 1970 ILLINOIS CONSTITUTION

Damn this is some radical stuff :rolleyes:

It's not bad enough yet.

Lune
11-07-2022, 09:41 PM

Hope this helps

Cope

This sentence is spoken universally by one of two people:

1. Those who have never been to or lived in these places.

2. Those who can't afford to live there.

These places are expensive as fuck because they are tremendously powerful economic engines, and because everyone wants to live there.

I grew up in suburban Northern California and it was literal paradise. I went to college in Orange County, CA, and lived in Newport Beach. Also literal paradise. By nearly every metric... life expectancy, quality of education, happiness, physical fitness, obesity, income, culture... liberal states, especially California, just trounce the rest of the country.

And that's all beside the fact that California is... or I guess, used to be, one of the most naturally beautiful and hospitable places on Earth. I grew up in an idyllic valley surrounded by mountains that kept all the storms out, warm and sunny but with a cool, gentle delta breeze every evening. I could drive an hour and a half east and be in Lake Tahoe or skiing the high Sierras, an hour and a half west and be at the ocean, 3 hours south and be in Yosemite.

Sorry you're jealous of probably the least shithole place on Earth except maybe Japan or Switzerland. Yes, it could be run a lot better, but so could the rest of the US.

Jibartik
11-07-2022, 10:01 PM
Trump lost, US doesn’t like losers

trump went bankrupt like 9000 times before he was president.

Sorry, america LOVES a loser (who comes back as a winner)

The bible is about losers, who become winners.

The GA senator will win, as the anti abortion guy, by having abortions, because learning from your mistakes is what makes americans great.

I suggest you give RUDY a watch. :o

Keep in mind that pretty much every single american is a loser, so they see themselves in failure.

Castle2.0
11-07-2022, 11:38 PM
Cope

These places are expensive as fuck because they are tremendously powerful economic engines, and because everyone wants to live there.

I grew up in suburban Northern California and it was literal paradise. I went to college in Orange County, CA, and lived in Newport Beach. Also literal paradise. By nearly every metric... life expectancy, quality of education, happiness, physical fitness, obesity, income, culture... liberal states, especially California, just trounce the rest of the country.

And that's all beside the fact that California is... or I guess, used to be, one of the most naturally beautiful and hospitable places on Earth. I grew up in an idyllic valley surrounded by mountains that kept all the storms out, warm and sunny but with a cool, gentle delta breeze every evening. I could drive an hour and a half east and be in Lake Tahoe or skiing the high Sierras, an hour and a half west and be at the ocean, 3 hours south and be in Yosemite.

Sorry you're jealous of probably the least shithole place on Earth except maybe Japan or Switzerland. Yes, it could be run a lot better, but so could the rest of the US.

I grew up in SoCal. You were right... like 20-30 years ago. Cali sucks now. People are fleeing the state and for good reason.

It's having a funny political effect. Californians that left for Arizona or other states that aren't super liberal tend to vote Right.

Enjoy your 99-1 win in California and New York. We'll take our 54-46 wins in competitive States as people leave the coasts and go to where people aren't crazy.

Botten
11-08-2022, 12:06 AM
Top 3 issues for voters this election:

Economy / Inflation /Crime

Republicans lead by double digits on all 3

Hope that helps

Republicans don't even resemble help or hope to reduce any of those three things.

Biden is doing a much better job than Trump on GDP and Job Growth.

And let's not forget:
9 of the 10 economic recessions have been under republican presidents since 1953 (http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/?p=26206)

Republicans do not care about inflation they want it to go up. They want less or no aid going to Ukraine as MTG said. They want gas prices to rise in a remaining lame duck administration to fit their narrative for a Republican President. They would gladly help Putin raise the cost of global oil to help Russia pay for its war with Ukraine.

Republicans are terrible at reducing crime.
Republican-controlled states have higher murder rates than Democratic ones: study (https://news.yahoo.com/republican-controlled-states-have-higher-murder-rates-than-democratic-ones-study-212137750.html)

Reiwa
11-08-2022, 12:16 AM
It's a lot easier to grow a bad economy than a good one.

We're still way behind where we would have been without covid.

nobody's fault including tromp and also brandon

Reiwa
11-08-2022, 12:20 AM
They would gladly help Putin raise the cost of global oil

Obama dicked them hard in their economies in the early 20-teens with overproduction crashing prices.

They made it back and so will we.

Kaveh
11-08-2022, 01:42 AM
Cope

I can buy your family and sell them into white slavery

You are a trust fund baby and danth is smarter than you

NYC and cali are extremely poor on the good governance scale, I can afford to live anywhere in the US but rats and homeless people as neighbors aren’t high on my list. Ever heard of Boulder, CO? Much better than the entire state of cali

Kaveh
11-08-2022, 01:50 AM
Also, Japan and Korea are shit holes. Sorry you haven’t explored. Singapore is the superior asiatic country

Armenia is better quality of life than all of East asia, just have to be prepared to pull out your m1911 and pop a Turk or two

Jibartik
11-08-2022, 02:05 AM
nobody's fault including tromp and also brandon

maybe science and technologies though.

Kaveh
11-08-2022, 02:32 AM
trump went bankrupt like 9000 times before he was president.

Sorry, america LOVES a loser (who comes back as a winner)

The bible is about losers, who become winners.

The GA senator will win, as the anti abortion guy, by having abortions, because learning from your mistakes is what makes americans great.

I suggest you give RUDY a watch. :o

Keep in mind that pretty much every single american is a loser, so they see themselves in failure.

Keep watching man, trump is going to be smoked by DeSantis in 2024

Patrece
11-08-2022, 02:37 AM
"Biden's doing so great with the doubled food and gas prices"

- Botten

Kaveh
11-08-2022, 02:39 AM
I thought house goes GOP and 51/49 senate. Now I think 53/47 senate GOP with house going even further Republican

I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it. Someone hit Ted cruz with a beer can though, that’s kind of funny. Texas has such poor representation everywhere. Harris county judge Lina Hidalgo is having a mental breakdown and she’s essentially the chief executive for a municipal body governing 2 million constituents (I voted for her GOP opponent)

magnetaress
11-08-2022, 02:40 AM
Idk man. Ilu butt ppl got wishful thinking. They're desperate to cling to a narrative that their sides gonna prevail and are totally right about stuff and dominant and totally aren't being manipulated.

And yes

Yeah. Totally could be GOP senate and house.

I couldn't call it. No point really.

Jibartik
11-08-2022, 02:41 AM
Keep watching man, trump is going to be smoked by DeSantis in 2024

Maybe you and the View and CNN and every democrat are right.

Kaveh
11-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Yeah who knows dude I just think smarter guy with the same policies but less baggage and popularity for keeping schools open (major GOP advantage over Dems) is going to beat trump

Jibartik
11-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Yeah who knows dude I just think smarter guy with the same policies but less baggage and popularity for keeping schools open (major GOP advantage over Dems) is going to beat trump

YAWN

This is the world america built deal w/ it.