PDA

View Full Version : Fight me irl Nilbog and Aeolwind

Zhao
03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Conversation between the two nerd devs:

*Nilbog> Mistwalker? Thoughts. 2 on the server.
*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.

How it would have gone if I was in the room:

*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.
*oh shit Hardcore does a flying jumpkick to both Nilbog and Aeolwind's heads AT THE SAME TIME!!!1

Zithax
03-09-2010, 08:05 PM
LOL

Serith
03-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Rangers can't do flying jump kicks. You probably just died next to them and called it a day.

Zhao
03-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Rangers can't do flying jump kicks. You probably just died next to them and called it a day.

Im more like a monk irl, I only play a ranger on here.

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 08:35 PM
How it actually went down:
*Nilbog> Did IB get the newest version of Macroquest?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Good, did you make sure to tell them exactly when Vox will spawn in case they are dumb?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Did you make sure Vox will spawn with mistwalker again?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Ok, when they get that one, they will have 2 right?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Ok, make sure you nuke the drop before anyone else gets it, or you're fired.
*Aeolwind> Done deal.
Aeolwind begins to cast a spell.
Hardcore has been slain.

nilbog
03-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Oo fan fiction, lol.

I live in alabama, I can summon an army of hill giants to fight for me. If the need arises :P

Zhao
03-09-2010, 08:40 PM
How it actually went down:
*Nilbog> Did IB get the newest version of Macroquest?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Good, did you make sure to tell them exactly when Vox will spawn in case they are dumb?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Did you make sure Vox will spawn with mistwalker again?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Ok, when they get that one, they will have 2 right?
*Aeolwind> Yes.
*Nilbog> Ok, make sure you nuke the drop before anyone else gets it, or you're fired.
*Aeolwind> Done deal.
Aeolwind begins to cast a spell.
Hardcore has been slain.

Funny thing is, thats exactly what everyone in Trans thinks.

Zithax
03-09-2010, 09:02 PM

how do they know...

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
I know that's what they think, that's why it's funny.

..not because they think that..

..but because I knew they thought that before you told me..

Everyone knows thats exactly what Trannyscendence thinks, because you fucking morons have been posting exactly that since Jimllizia Jones first donned the Tin Foil Hat of Destiny and formed the Kool-Aid Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhqy3M-yGE

Zhao
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I know that's what they think, that's why it's funny.

..not because they think that..

..but because I knew they thought that before you told me..

Everyone knows thats exactly what Trannyscendence thinks, because you fucking morons have been posting exactly that since Jimllizia Jones first donned the Tin Foil Hat of Destiny and formed the Kool-Aid Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhqy3M-yGE

Well Im no longer in Transcendence. I no longer want to raid. If my chars are logged in, its someone else playing them from now on. You guys win.

karsten
03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I had a longer post written but i'm in germany right now and my internet connection got fucked

short version: you're in a guild full of people who are traditional "i'm going to put myself in a position to suck in order for me to be able to talk shit about people better than me" and so you shouldn't complain. shoulda known -- we all saw it

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 09:49 PM
"i'm going to put myself in a position to suck in order for me to be able to talk shit about people better than me"
Before anyone jumps on Karsten for thinking he is better than anyone else, I am 100% positive that he meant "..about people better at Everquest than me."

Of course, now that I've said that, he will probably come here and say "NO HASBIN I RILLY ARE BETTAH!"

Of course, now that I've said that, he prolly won't.

Of course, now that I've said that, he prolly will.

DAMNIT!!

Sinlea
03-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Since you quit... can I have your stuff?

Aeolwind
03-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Conversation between the two nerd devs:

*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.

How it would have gone if I was in the room:

*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.
*oh shit Hardcore does a flying jumpkick to both Nilbog and Aeolwind's heads AT THE SAME TIME!!!1

Remember, you're a ranger. Your class has been known to die just by zoning into EC.

Oo fan fiction, lol.

I live in alabama, I can summon an army of hill giants to fight for me. If the need arises :P

Andy is laaaarrrgggeeeee, jovial, but terrifyingly large.

how do they know...

It goes out in the weekly newsletter.

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 10:13 PM
It goes out in the weekly newsletter.
I am seriously about to laugh myself right the fuck to death. It's hard to breathe.

Helnam
03-09-2010, 10:15 PM
For future reference, when you're running around a newbie zone at low levels, early into a server's release and get a random guild invite, just take a second to think. Might this guild that is inviting every unguilded person they see turn out to be horrible? Just at least think about it next time.

Aeolwind
03-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Well Im no longer in Transcendence. I no longer want to raid. If my chars are logged in, its someone else playing them from now on. You guys win.

I truly am sorry you chose this time to quit. But, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. I made a conscious choice to dev and try to support the community when we went live. I say try as I sometimes doubt my overall contributions.

I never got a guise on live, or even a single piece of Rubi. I did manage a Stone though, but only due to a friend quitting the game and giving me a PKT that I traded for it (Nacoya, I still remember =D). And even knowing that today's patch was coming I had to let my hopes of getting them go the way of the dodo. I truly do hope you reconsider, but take some time to relax and reflect.

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Might this guild that is inviting every unguilded person they see turn out to be horrible?
Simple, deceptively so.

Zhao
03-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I truly am sorry you chose this time to quit. But, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. I made a conscious choice to dev and try to support the community when we went live. I say try as I sometimes doubt my overall contributions.

I never got a guise on live, or even a single piece of Rubi. I did manage a Stone though, but only due to a friend quitting the game and giving me a PKT that I traded for it (Nacoya, I still remember =D). And even knowing that today's patch was coming I had to let my hopes of getting them go the way of the dodo. I truly do hope you reconsider, but take some time to relax and reflect.

I would really like to kick your face off right now. But anyway, I doubt I will reconsider. I already dropped my guild, all plans to raid in the near future and any thoughts of donating to this server.

L2Phantom
03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Wow, you're really butt hurt over this whole situation eh?

Heebee
03-09-2010, 10:49 PM

Bye.

Otto
03-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Andy is laaaarrrgggeeeee, jovial, but terrifyingly large.

How'd you know?

Alawen Everywhere
03-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Aeolwind, I hope you guys remember that the vast majority of players on Project 1999 never make even a single angry post. The vast majority of us are having a great time reliving some of our favorite gaming experiences. I didn't start playing live until Kunark, so for me this is an experience like seeing the prequel to one of my favorite movies or finding out that my favorite dead author wrote three more books I didn't know about.

In this particular instance, Zhao set his sights on one of the most rare and powerful items ever in the game. His frustration and disappointment are more connected to his own expectations than to anything else. Zhao is a very resourceful guy. With time, he'll either come to terms with the situation and set new goals for himself and his well-established characters or else he'll find something else to do with his free time that brings him more satisfaction.

AuntieJemima
03-09-2010, 11:10 PM
I would really like to kick your face off right now. But anyway, I doubt I will reconsider. I already dropped my guild, all plans to raid in the near future and any thoughts of donating to this server.

Enjoy the sunshine from now on!

Aeolwind
03-09-2010, 11:11 PM
How'd you know?

I've met him twice.

Otto
03-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I've met him twice.

I KNOW YOU?!

Hasbinbad
03-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I KNOW YOU?!
Andy, don't troll Aeolwind! XD

Aeolwind
03-09-2010, 11:21 PM
I KNOW YOU?!

Aren't you like 3 feet tall and have an obsession with "sticking" "things" in undead frogs?

Otto
03-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Aren't you like 3 feet tall and have an obsession with "sticking" "things" in undead frogs?

Half right, the 3 feet tall thing is just cuz I got this cool mask in Chardok

Goobles
03-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Oo fan fiction, lol.

Your Alabama HGs are no match for my Minnesota ice giants! <CRUSH>

LazyFuj
03-09-2010, 11:58 PM
this mistwalker was to powerful for even a Ranger?

Burlyboss
03-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Oo fan fiction, lol.

I live in alabama,

I live in MS /comfort.

atvaata
03-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Zhao is just crying like every little kid that didnt get his/her way in life.

Good Riddance, no need to bash the GM's devs because you failed at eq.

And btw Wenai/Aeolwind, your retort to him was the most epic thing ever.

Deanob
03-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Aeolwind, I hope you guys remember that the vast majority of players on Project 1999 never make even a single angry post. The vast majority of us are having a great time reliving some of our favorite gaming experiences. I didn't start playing live until Kunark, so for me this is an experience like seeing the prequel to one of my favorite movies or finding out that my favorite dead author wrote three more books I didn't know about.

In this particular instance, Zhao set his sights on one of the most rare and powerful items ever in the game. His frustration and disappointment are more connected to his own expectations than to anything else. Zhao is a very resourceful guy. With time, he'll either come to terms with the situation and set new goals for himself and his well-established characters or else he'll find something else to do with his free time that brings him more satisfaction.

Well said Alawen.

atvaata
03-10-2010, 08:05 AM
mace in ya face bitch, cry now pussy!

*eminem voice*

Finawin
03-10-2010, 08:09 AM
This shit is priceless.

Sword
03-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Too bad only the favored IB clan lashes against Zhao. Apparently the public as a whole believe in the corrupt favortism concidering only IB defends themselves like they were caught red handed every single time someone calls them out.

If IB wasn't favored or corrupt they wouldn't even respond, but they must TRY to act like they're not crack heads because we all know if someone calls you a crack head for 20 years you're a fucking crack head.

Same owners as vz/tz who admitted corruption and favoritsm when that server died. Big surprise same thing on this server.

Aeolwind
03-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Too bad only the favored IB clan lashes against Zhao. Apparently the public as a whole believe in the corrupt favortism concidering only IB defends themselves like they were caught red handed every single time someone calls them out.

If IB wasn't favored or corrupt they wouldn't even respond, but they must TRY to act like they're not crack heads because we all know if someone calls you a crack head for 20 years you're a fucking crack head.

Same owners as vz/tz who admitted corruption and favoritsm when that server died. Big surprise same thing on this server.

lol, it's stuff like this that make my day. THE SMOKING MAN HAS GUM!

Dac321
03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqSHFiZISQ

The fight is on Youtube guys, check it out..

magic
03-10-2010, 02:06 PM

Not that I want to get involved, because we all know my "history" but I think it's time someone said it:

Someone else killed an NPC in an online game before someone else did. Big fucking deal, it's a game, get over it. There's no GM favoritism here, just a bunch of nerds that are pissed off because they didn't get to be gods in their nostalgia fantasy.

TheDudeAbides
03-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Not that I want to get involved, because we all know my "history" but I think it's time someone said it:

Someone else killed an NPC in an online game before someone else did. Big fucking deal, it's a game, get over it. There's no GM favoritism here, just a bunch of nerds that are pissed off because they didn't get to be gods in their nostalgia fantasy.

QFT

I think the context of all this is lost on some people

Arkanjil
03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqSHFiZISQ

The fight is on Youtube guys, check it out..

EPIC VIDEO lol! +1

atvaata
03-11-2010, 05:41 AM

See my previous post. Im not in the IB clan and im against zhao and his QQing. Would you also like mace in ya face? The majority of IB does not use MQ, so you obviously are speaking out of your virgin pee-hole. There might be some corruption (no evidence on my part) , but HAI WERE HERE FOR FREE AND AT THE GM'S WHIM QQ MOAR KTHX I ENJOY RIPPING NEW ASSHOLES

Pikle
03-12-2010, 08:16 PM
haha honestly Zhao you should join IB, they take a ton of applicants all the time so I'm sure you could get in, they need rangers!

I would say you could join GC, but we stopped recruiting for a while because we already have enough to zerg the server like 3 times(which we will) :) Plus I really hate people that whine all the time about crap they can't change.

And for a point of reference, I started several months ago on this server and really wanted to get a scimi myself, but It's not in the cards :( that's life :( Deano can stay OP though, I like it when he shows up and I can see how pimp I will almost look.

Hasbinbad
03-12-2010, 08:23 PM
haha honestly Zhao you should join IB, they take a ton of applicants all the time so I'm sure you could get in, they need rangers!
That sounds suspiciously underhanded Pikle.
You tryina start some shit?

coz..

I'm your Huckleberry.
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Kilmer-ImYourHuckleberry.jpg

Deanob
03-13-2010, 03:59 AM

I would say you could join GC, but we stopped recruiting for a while because we already have enough to zerg the server like 3 times(which we will) :) Plus I really hate people that whine all the time about crap they can't change.

And for a point of reference, I started several months ago on this server and really wanted to get a scimi myself, but It's not in the cards :( that's life :( Deano can stay OP though, I like it when he shows up and I can see how pimp I will almost look.

hahaha I love that quoted for sig

Klanghin
03-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Druid epic will be better than that scimi anyway or doesnt it?`

So look forward to your epic :)

Jify
03-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Druid epic will be better than that scimi anyway or doesnt it?`

So look forward to your epic :)

Hrm... I'd take a mistwalker pet over MY epic. :D

Finawin
03-13-2010, 11:48 AM
YOU DISRESPECT FLUFFY?!

Hasbinbad
03-13-2010, 01:16 PM
YOU DISRESPECT FLUFFY?!
lol!

Pikle
03-14-2010, 05:35 AM
haha hasbin we should totally fight in real life, I'm 5'2 and weigh 120, but I'm pretty sure I could so hit you on the button and knock you out!

All kidding aside, I really wanted to use the huckleberry saying first, so now I hate you even more.

Secrets
03-14-2010, 05:53 AM
I bet I could kill all of you in a fight...

...a pillow fight.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 06:22 AM
haha I've lost 2 pillow fights in my life, both were to girls because they started taking clothes off... I know I can totally own you secrets!

Goobles
03-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Dude.. just, no.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Goobles, is that fear I smell!? Do you Fear what Secrets is cookin'!?

Hasbinbad
07-05-2011, 03:55 AM
http://www.chrisdouglasexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Necromancy_103.jpg