PDA

View Full Version : Perdition Opposition Recruiting

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 11:23 AM
Good evening all you stay at home sons!

As many know, Perdition raids uncontested majority of the time, so if raiding is what you want to do 24/7 then do not read any further. Hit your back button, enter game and look for Meme in-game to begin your DKP adventure and attempting to catch the likes of Symbiotic for any kind of decent loot as his 210th toon loots another NTOV pixel.

If you wish to have a more chill, pvp oriented experience on Red99 then you have basically two choices, Prowl which is abunch of guys that came over from Blue and have zero idea how to even pvp, but seem to be likeable.

Or you can join Sick/VaeVictis/Catalyst/Apex/Ronin/Tempest bunch of guys who would rather cut the head off of a humanoid than stab dragons for 5hrs a night. This bunch is fun, drunk, and psychotic (2022 and still playing a 50 pop server). Do you want to witness NTOV geared toons getting killed by toons in rags? Do you wish to pvp with 4 close pals as 10 Perdition charge at you in OT and you plug them all out? Or do you want to take 3 friends up to Plane of Hate and proceed to massacre a Perdition stable of 10+ toons, just to have the leadership of Perd call for a classic Plane of Hate raid and port up two grps to recover said corpses? Look no further than this rag tag bunch of pals...we don't raid until the very last minute. So expect alot of random nonsense and tons of laughs!

If you are interested, then look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east of Rivervale

Baugi
05-14-2022, 04:39 PM
Can confirm <Perdition> is the type of guild that spends 10 minutes forcibly recovering some pals getting trained in Plane of Hate before moving on to some endgame bosses. We don't do much alt loot though since our bidding system prioritizes mains (~2 raids worth of time to get an item for a main).

Good luck with your latest reorganization. Hope you bring some clean/fun PVP.

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Can confirm <Perdition> is the type of guild that spends 10 minutes forcibly recovering some pals getting trained in Plane of Hate before moving on to some endgame bosses. We don't do much alt loot though since our bidding system prioritizes mains (~2 raids worth of time to get an item for a main).

Good luck with your latest reorganization. Hope you bring some clean/fun PVP.

Please keep it clean, Video evidence of Perdition member Holywater already surfaced of a training.

Baugi
05-14-2022, 05:24 PM
Happy to offer you a recovery if that happened. I haven't been linked a video and Holywater isn't on our guild roster.

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 05:51 PM
Happy to offer you a recovery if that happened. I haven't been linked a video and Holywater isn't on our guild roster.

You are aware of the allegations as you were one of the 12 who came to Hate to assist in recovering said corpses, and Holywater's. Have a splendid day, and keep it classy.

Baugi
05-14-2022, 06:05 PM
Again, happy to make things right if you were trained by a Perdition member. I can't do much with random public accusations though since I wasn't there.

Brad bless.

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 06:14 PM
Again, happy to make things right if you were trained by a Perdition member. I can't do much with random public accusations though since I wasn't there.

Brad bless.

This is a recruitment thread, please refer to Meme, he has seen the pudding.

Have a great day, and tell Healie to watch himself in Howling Stones.

Baugi
05-14-2022, 06:49 PM
Just checked in; Meme has also not received any fraps from you (despite requesting it).

You're welcome to bring this stuff up in... not your recruitment thread. Feel free to pm me on the forum or dm me on discord (same name).

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 07:22 PM
Just checked in; Meme has also not received any fraps from you (despite requesting it).

You're welcome to bring this stuff up in... not your recruitment thread. Feel free to pm me on the forum or dm me on discord (same name).

Get with Injured, you can PM on forums with your formal apology once you observe said video.

Thank you.

Baugi
05-14-2022, 07:41 PM
Uh, Injured is a grade A pal, but he's not a Perdition officer and he wasn't there. I'm not sure what you expect him to do about it.

Can you direct me to the leader of Sick/VaeVictis/Catalyst/Apex/Ronin/Tempest to sort things out?

Humiliation101
05-14-2022, 07:43 PM
Uh, Injured is a grade A pal, but he's not a Perdition officer and he wasn't there. I'm not sure what you expect him to do about it.

Can you direct me to the leader of Sick/VaeVictis/Catalyst/Apex/Ronin/Tempest to sort things out?

No need to sort anything out, you accused training first with no proof. Proof has been provided to members of Perdition.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Baugi
05-14-2022, 07:45 PM
Good talk I guess.

Best of luck.

Zemgus
05-19-2022, 02:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7srvA1V740

only one i know =)

Heywood
05-24-2022, 12:44 AM
I always have fun dunking the latest iteration of you pals. Stay thirsty my friends.

CHK CHK

Humiliation101
05-24-2022, 09:46 AM
I always have fun dunking the latest iteration of you pals. Stay thirsty my friends.

CHK CHK

You are quite possibly the biggest nonfactor in Perdition along side Triston.

Heywood
05-24-2022, 10:23 AM
Lol. Funny how Triston and I get under yowl's skin with minimal effort.

But seriously what are you guys calling the new guild? Heard Naici called you out in seb, now you guys got your feelings hurt and want to leave prowl?

Humiliation101
05-24-2022, 10:43 AM
Lol. Funny how Triston and I get under yowl's skin with minimal effort.

But seriously what are you guys calling the new guild? Heard Naici called you out in seb, now you guys got your feelings hurt and want to leave prowl?

Naici is a confirmed psychopath who self-imploded his own guild.

Yourself and Triston just shit up OOC, big talk, and cannot back it up.

Baugi
05-24-2022, 04:51 PM
Naici is a confirmed psychopath who self-imploded his own guild.

Starting a war between his leveling guild and <Perdition> seemed a little unkind on your part.

Humiliation101
05-25-2022, 12:48 PM
Starting a war between his leveling guild and <Perdition> seemed a little unkind on your part.

A war? Perdition was already attacking Prowl xp groups in The Hole on Tatonka. Seb with Dvusz and Chuchu. Prowl was even trying to get faction on sub 60s in GD and Puddems and Thunderpig engaged them...then proceeded to talk shit in OOC....then those two got engaged by a few non Prowl 60s and had to pull an item to avoid YT and plug into Thurg. Perdition started this so called War against a Kunark geared guild long before Naici lost his mind and imploded his own guild.

Baugi
05-25-2022, 02:31 PM
War were declared.

The PVP you're describing happened last week? We casually told members to have at <Prowl> about a month and a half ago, after you infiltrated them and started trying to attack our raids (albeit ineffectively).

I don't know Naici well, but he claims you started attacking him. You've admitted to using <Prowl> guildchat to spy on and kill them several times in the past so it seems to check out. No one likes unsavory spies in guildchat.

Again, best of luck with your hydra like reformation.

Humiliation101
05-25-2022, 11:49 PM
War were declared.

The PVP you're describing happened last week? We casually told members to have at <Prowl> about a month and a half ago, after you infiltrated them and started trying to attack our raids (albeit ineffectively).

I don't know Naici well, but he claims you started attacking him. You've admitted to using <Prowl> guildchat to spy on and kill them several times in the past so it seems to check out. No one likes unsavory spies in guildchat.

Again, best of luck with your hydra like reformation.

Whom ever is your informant, you should find a new one. Unsure of the nonsense which seems to be spewing from your mouth. We hardly care about engaging your 30 man guild while on Dragons. The time you are referring to is when Zech showed his face for maybe a week and threw toons at your raid.

We are also not forming anything. Just a bunch of friends having a swell time pvping Perdition with lesser #s and lesser gear and still winning the skirmishes.

Heywood
05-26-2022, 10:23 AM
If by winning skirmishes, you mean plugged and/or have corpses laying in kael/wl/ew.

Then yeah, you guys are definitely winning. I can see why the same 9-10 pals who have been through 5 guild tags together would be looking for more warm bodies to join your ranks.

Humiliation101
05-26-2022, 12:07 PM
If by winning skirmishes, you mean plugged and/or have corpses laying in kael/wl/ew.

Then yeah, you guys are definitely winning. I can see why the same 9-10 pals who have been through 5 guild tags together would be looking for more warm bodies to join your ranks.

Again, a non factor need not reply, I said skirmishes. The incident you refer to was against your raid. Skirmishes are small man pvp no more than maybe 6-9 vs 6-9, which you would know about if you would partake. You hide behind a raid force vs 6-9 individuals. Last time I saw you on any toons in a small man pvp, you plugged into DN at 0% and got plugged on two other toons at SG.

christmas_ham69
05-26-2022, 12:18 PM
Again, a non factor need not reply, I said skirmishes. The incident you refer to was against your raid. Skirmishes are small man pvp no more than maybe 6-9 vs 6-9, which you would know about if you would partake. You hide behind a raid force vs 6-9 individuals. Last time I saw you on any toons in a small man pvp, you plugged into DN at 0% and got plugged on two other toons at SG.

Pity reply for the overinvested butterbrain.

Humiliation101 indeed, thanks for the clinic, noob

Humiliation101
05-26-2022, 12:55 PM
Pity reply for the overinvested butterbrain.

Humiliation101 indeed, thanks for the clinic, noob

Unsure who you are, moving to resolved.

Heywood
05-26-2022, 01:59 PM
last night was us killing statue with 18 cool and normal bros while 12 sick/prowl/ET/apex/alcoholics failed to do anything meaningful to stop us.

We had fun tho, hopefully you guys weren't too hungover. CHK CHK.

Humiliation101
05-26-2022, 03:03 PM
last night was us killing statue with 18 cool and normal bros while 12 sick/prowl/ET/apex/alcoholics failed to do anything meaningful to stop us.

We had fun tho, hopefully you guys weren't too hungover. CHK CHK.

Confirmed boxing, thank you for that input

Heywood
05-26-2022, 03:32 PM
I love how you say you guys like small skirmishes. I just killed one of your guys 2v5, then woopsie kills another one of you 1v6.

Then we're wiping with tomacco & strum, and you have 6 more people show up PLUS an out of range healer in OT but STILL FAIL to kill any of us.

Good fights tho, at least you didnt resort to bowquest in that last 2v8+

Heywood
05-26-2022, 04:47 PM
[Thu May 26 13:35:53 2022] [PvP] Vvalant <Vae Victis> has been defeated by Cough <Perdition> in The Overthere!

During a 3v7 skirmish in OT.

Heywood
05-26-2022, 04:50 PM
humiliation 101 just got taught a lesson in humiliation today.

Hopefully the next wave of opposition is more up to the task.

Humiliation101
05-26-2022, 07:41 PM
humiliation 101 just got taught a lesson in humiliation today.

Hopefully the next wave of opposition is more up to the task.

You were defeated in pvp combat, sorry your only kill was against Vvalant. Guy dies to everyone.

Heywood
05-27-2022, 09:35 AM
"You got all the YTs yesterday, but you still lost!" lol slarti logic.

Funny thing is, Vvalant was literally your best pvper yesterday. Stivon and Tomacco are quite possibly the worst pvpers on the server atm. They can't melee if their lives depended on it. So they had to resort to bowquesting... against a wizard and necro. BIG YIKES. Tomacco couldnt stick to us, and all i saw was Stivon trying to proc his bow's DD through walls lolol.

No wonder poor Vvalant died yesterday, his partners don't know anything about pvp and you still decided to talk crap about him? Yeah, people will be lining up to join you guys.

Humiliation101
05-27-2022, 10:48 AM
"You got all the YTs yesterday, but you still lost!" lol slarti logic.

Funny thing is, Vvalant was literally your best pvper yesterday. Stivon and Tomacco are quite possibly the worst pvpers on the server atm. They can't melee if their lives depended on it. So they had to resort to bowquesting... against a wizard and necro. BIG YIKES. Tomacco couldnt stick to us, and all i saw was Stivon trying to proc his bow's DD through walls lolol.

No wonder poor Vvalant died yesterday, his partners don't know anything about pvp and you still decided to talk crap about him? Yeah, people will be lining up to join you guys.

I would say Stivon and Tommaco are #3 and #4 worst pvpers right behind yourself at #2 and Triston at #1.

EatitNerd
05-30-2022, 01:03 AM
It’s cute seeing heywood all excited now that all the good players and guilds finally quit and he can farm dragons and act like he’s good at the game.

Ragnaros
05-30-2022, 11:25 AM
Server lost any chance of competition when the server meta turned into how many droolers can make a weighted axe bow character

Zemgus
06-04-2022, 05:58 AM
Server lost any chance of competition when the server meta turned into how many droolers can make a weighted axe bow character

i made one!

Cwall 146.0
06-29-2022, 12:01 AM
It’s cute seeing heywood all excited now that all the good players and guilds finally quit and he can farm dragons and act like he’s good at the game.

heywood is good at the game

EatitNerd
07-05-2022, 04:46 PM
heywood is good at the game

Good one! Lol!

LaMort
07-11-2022, 04:06 PM
just merge

Krazy/sickpuppy
07-12-2022, 10:18 AM
Lmao this new generation of p99 players would never make it back in the nihilum days lol

LaMort
07-13-2022, 05:04 PM
come back guys

show time

Lord Casey
07-15-2022, 02:22 AM
get fucked by a musul man nigglet

Zemgus
07-16-2022, 09:26 AM
Lmao this new generation of p99 players would never make it back in the nihilum days lol

Make Norrath Great Again! Nizzar 2024!

Amyas
07-17-2022, 12:46 PM
Perdition has a amazing group of people.

Loot system is fair and transparent.

Long be Perdition's reign!