PDA

View Full Version : 5-4 incoming?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Grumph
05-02-2022, 09:59 PM
50 million was way way to many. Horrible.

Lord have mercy!

Reiwa
05-02-2022, 10:04 PM
run. run now. into the woods, far as you can. and then keep going.

if this news is true, the women are going to cut our dicks off.

all of them.

starkind
05-02-2022, 11:31 PM
U guys losing at foozball or SC banning abortion again and overturning Roe v Wade

That will whip em into a frenzy for sure.

Nocht
05-03-2022, 02:10 AM
This is going to be an awesome week for liberal leftie mutant breakdowns.

Praise Jesus as we watch these demons thrash in rage. I can't wait to see Gravydoo's next meltdown thread over this.

Nocht
05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
I'm buying stocks in blue hair dye because its goint to be fat mutant libtard women rioting all summer long. Gonna make a fortune.

unsunghero
05-03-2022, 03:49 AM

GinnasP99
05-03-2022, 05:27 AM
Go away, skaitin'

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 01:38 PM

Praise Jesus as we watch these demons thrash in rage. I can't wait to see Gravydoo's next meltdown thread over this.

I am so thirsty right now im refreshing every website

TheBardo
05-03-2022, 01:52 PM

Congrats on the free rent gravy. Hope it’s nice living in this twerp’s head.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 01:56 PM
oh this is a good one, we're off to a great start: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/uh6kwg/tensions_run_high_in_the_crowd_gathering_at_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

loramin
05-03-2022, 02:07 PM
If you believe the government can tell you what to do with your own body, you are un-American.

starkind
05-03-2022, 02:09 PM
No. The government doesn't tell you it just does whatever it wants to you under the threat of duress.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 02:10 PM
if someone is on my property i can skin them alive its my property!

starkind
05-03-2022, 02:17 PM
if someone is on my property i can skin them alive its my property!

Agreed except you all lease all ur properties from the United States who in turn leases from China or Warren Buffets so enjoy being human skin purses for Satan's thought seeds.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 02:21 PM
abortion rights activists be like

https://i.imgur.com/GzaJHXW.png

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 02:28 PM
If you believe the government can tell you what to do with your own body, you are un-American.

Founders be like

"Give me Lift, Liberty, Baby Killing and The Pursuit of Happiness!"

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 02:31 PM
Actually even better

"Give me Abortion or Give me Death!"

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 02:47 PM

If SCOTUS can invent a right, can't they end it as well?

MrSparkle001
05-03-2022, 02:49 PM
It should never have been invented by them in the first place, and that's their argument here in a nutshell it looks like. It will be left up to the states.

Nocht
05-03-2022, 02:49 PM

Its amazing hearing this from someone who was foaming at the mouth over people deciding not to get a vaxxine.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 02:55 PM
It should never have been invented by them in the first place, and that's their argument here in a nutshell it looks like. It will be left up to the states.

I am Clarence's vengeful roar. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marbury_v._Madison)

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/28YdDT3.png

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 03:08 PM

I lol'd

Evia
05-03-2022, 03:12 PM

Bro weren't you promoting the vaccine mandate? Pot meet kettle? But no, I agree with you 100% and I'm anti abortion, personally. But if we don't have the right to our own bodies then we have nothing.

loramin
05-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Bro weren't you promoting the vaccine mandate? Pot meet kettle? But no, I agree with you 100% and I'm anti abortion, personally. But if we don't have the right to our own bodies then we have nothing.

No one ever came to your house and threatened to imprison you for not getting vaccinated: you always had a choice, and it'd be un-American for you to not.

But apparently the government can imprison me if I kill off a microscopic clump of cells that can't exist on its own outside my body ... you know, like if I rip a zit off my body, only a whole lot smaller. According to the Supremes, the government has a right to send me to prison for doing that.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Stop calling a fetus a clump of cells that's literally what you are.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 03:40 PM

Lol this is funny

loramin
05-03-2022, 03:43 PM

It is a clump of cells: it is not a baby. This is just English and understanding science.

A baby can survive on its own outside the mother. Prior to that, it is not a baby, it is a part of the mother's body. Again, the same way a zit is a part of me.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 03:45 PM
A zit? Damn dude acne is hideous seek Christ

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 03:46 PM
No one ever came to your house and threatened to imprison you for not getting vaccinated: you always had a choice, and it'd be un-American for you to not.

That is silly to say. While you did have the choice not to vaccinate, there are a lot of people who lost their jobs and couldn't go to the grocery store or restaurants due to not having a vaccine card. That is a pretty good way to kill somebody, take away their income and ability to buy food. That makes the choice to not vaccinate pretty tough.

It is similar to saying the slaves always had a choice to overthrow their masters. You are 100% correct that they always had that choice, but that doesn't mean the choice was the one most people were willing to take, due to the risks involved.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 03:47 PM
It is a clump of cells: it is not a baby. This is just English and understanding science.

A baby can survive on its own outside the mother. Prior to that, it is not a baby, it is a part of the mother's body. Again, the same way a zit is a part of me.

How can you argue fetal viability when Casey is also being struck down?

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 03:49 PM
This is just English and understanding science.

if science is contemporary understanding (which it is not, youre talking about opinion) then it should not be used as a metric to determine weather someone lives or dies.

A fricken baby cannot survive on its own outside the mother for christ sake. We have fricking utters.

Horza
05-03-2022, 03:49 PM

It literally is just a clump of cells, evangelical buddy.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 03:50 PM
It literally is just a clump of cells, evangelical buddy.

You are also literally just a clump of cells.

starkind
05-03-2022, 04:00 PM
I wish crying for help was still here to tell us about abortion. That would have been a great TLDR post.

I'm not interested in argument or debate. The people are going to do what ever they want. And it will be a shit show.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Since were all clumps of cells, we have "fending for itself" as a reason that you cant kill it?

So abortions up to year what, whenever someone stronger gets away with killing you?

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Since were all clumps of cells, we have "fending for itself" as a reason that you cant kill it?

So abortions up to year what, whenever someone stronger gets away with killing you?

You'd have to be alive first to be killed. Again, that clump of cells is not alive until it is ... alive! On its own, outside of the mother.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:07 PM
You'd have to be alive first to be killed. Again, that clump of cells is not alive until it is ... alive! On its own, outside of the mother.

sigh... pedestrian understanding of the reproductive system.

https://i.imgur.com/Wz27ThM.gif

The problem is the left, misunderstands the definition of personhood the way the right misunderstands gender.

At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."

A human life may be considered a human person at fertilization. On the other hand, others attribute personhood once the physical appearance of a fetus resembles the mature human form at about week 9 of gestation during embryogenesis.

It takes about 24 hours for a sperm cell to fertilize an egg. When the sperm penetrates the egg, the surface of the egg changes so that no other sperm can enter. At the moment of fertilization, the baby's genetic makeup is complete, including whether it's a boy or girl.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 04:07 PM

Not really sure where your definition of "alive" is coming from. A clump of cells is a clump of cells. The cells are alive. if cells weren't alive the clump of cells would stop dividing and die. That's why "alive" people die. Their cells die.

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Not really sure where your definition of "alive" is coming from. A clump of cells is a clump of cells. The cells are alive. if cells weren't alive the clump of cells would stop dividing and die. That's why "alive" people die. Their cells die.

Again, a zit on my body is a clump of cells, and it too is "alive", in a sense. But the US Government should not be able to send me to prison for removing it, because it is not a living organism.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:11 PM
Again, a zit on my body is a clump of cells, and it too is "alive", in a sense. But the US Government should not be able to send me to prison for removing it, because it is not a living organism.

a zit did not come from a sperm & egg :o

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 04:12 PM

Correct. The core issue is some people disagree as to when a "clump of cells" is considered a human being. There is no scientific consensus on this so far, so it is better to err on the side of caution and not kill something that may turn out to meet our definition of "alive" later on.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:13 PM
no they dont it happens when the genetic makeup of the child is complete, AT FERTILIZATION

pro abortion people dont understand the definition of personhood and think it means life, the way anti trans people think gender means male or female.

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Correct. The core issue is some people disagree as to when a "clump of cells" is considered a human being. There is no scientific consensus on this so far, so it is better to err on the side of caution and not kill something that may turn out to meet our definition of "alive" later on.

Do you know what one of the cruelest things in the world is? An unloved child.

Let's make a whole bunch more of them, which we've proven leads to much higher crime rates, all on a hunch.

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:23 PM
no they dont it happens when the genetic makeup of the child is complete, AT FERTILIZATION

pro abortion people dont understand the definition of personhood and think it means life, the way anti trans people think gender means male or female.

It's not a child, it's a fetus. You clearly don't understand the difference in meaning between the two words.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 04:24 PM

Let's make a whole bunch more of them, which we've proven leads to much higher crime rates, all on a hunch.

For the vast majority of human history, the vast majority of babies were born into unimaginable hells of a life. But they persevered, and here we are today. Without babies, the human race stops existing. I am not someone who believes ending humanity is the solution to suffering.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:25 PM
It's not a child, it's a fetus. You clearly don't understand the difference in meaning between the two words.

Its entire genetic makeup is in that fetus, because it needs to drink from its moms titties does not mean it isnt a person! god damn. I cant believe you have the audacity to say you're on the science side. Just admit you're in a cult already!

starkind
05-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Pretty soon we're gonna have artificial wombs like in "The Island" movie and we're just going to bill the babies like 30,000m quidiecoin and when they fail to make their first few payments at like 16 in their school to work programs we'll just harvest their organs while putting them on machine pumps until there's nothing left.

Might as well do the eugenics thing again brahs. Population control is absolutely necessary. As well as stricter laws and no rights or freedoms.

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:42 PM
For the vast majority of human history, the vast majority of babies were born into unimaginable hells of a life. But they persevered, and here we are today. Without babies, the human race stops existing. I am not someone who believes ending humanity is the solution to suffering.

Do we have a shortage of humans that I was unaware of? Or are you simply advocating for making things worse for all existing humans with no basis?

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 04:43 PM

How is any of this the child's fault and not the parent's?

So the answer is to kill the child because of unloving parents?

/boggle

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Do we have a shortage of humans that I was unaware of? Or are you simply advocating for making things worse for all existing humans with no basis?

Factually speaking birth rates in a lot of countries (including America) have sharply declined. That is not a good thing.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 04:48 PM
So to be clear though its not about population control? :o

(lol)

loramin
05-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Factually speaking birth rates in a lot of countries (including America) have sharply declined. That is not a good thing.

Why isn't it a good thing? It seems to me everyone living on this Earth is a let better off without further overpopulation.

loramin
05-03-2022, 05:00 PM
How is any of this the child's fault and not the parent's?

So the answer is to kill the child because of unloving parents?

/boggle

You can't kill something that isn't a living organism, any more than you can "kill" a zit on your body.

DeathsSilkyMist
Why isn't it a good thing? It seems to me everyone living on this Earth is a let better off without further overpopulation.

Because without new people you won't have doctors to take care of you when you are old, workers to maintain your infrastructure, etc.

China's "one child policy" is causing them major issues with having too many old people and not enough young people to take over.

Jibartik

Oh I dont know, have you ever read a book?

Because without new people you won't have doctors to take care of you when you are old, workers to maintain your infrastructure, etc.

China's "one child policy" is causing them major issues with having too many old people and not enough young people to take over.

This is actually extremely true, and we need like some 1.5 or 2.0 kid rate to make up for global consumption and without it youll have social and economic collapse (oh no whats what's actually happening)

This is from the WEF!

loramin
05-03-2022, 05:01 PM

That seems like an incredibly short-sighted view of the world. Let's just keep getting more and more humans on this planet, how could that be a bad thing? :rolleyes:

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 05:02 PM
That seems like an incredibly short-sighted view of the world. Let's just keep getting more and more humans on this planet, how could that be a bad thing? :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it is more short sighted to cause birth rates to decline to the point that humanity stops existing lol.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 05:04 PM

I also saw Avengers.

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 05:04 PM

Because we are a species that build, and this is what drives us, and our entire economy and social structure is reliant on repopuation. Russia, is a GREAT example of what happens when you slow down repopulation. Your society collapses.

I know it seems like, with less people it would be nicer, but it's not the way the human species works.

A great example of how we are doing the right thing is our progress in the last 60 years in terms of getting off this lpanet, and becoming a multi planet one.

This is good for long term human species, if you dont think so, (then I have a church for you to go to).

But we need to become multiplanetary because the death of this one is inevitable, so again, future population growth is not shortsighted, its extremely long sighted, while population culling IS extremely shortsighted.

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 05:07 PM
You can't kill something that isn't a living organism, any more than you can "kill" a zit on your body.

A Baby is a zit?

/boggle

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 05:09 PM
how libs think baby's are born

https://i.imgur.com/GNNQaAy.gif

(and what they think a baby is lol)

Horza
05-03-2022, 05:12 PM
A fetus is a baby and Trump didn't fly on the Lolita Express ten or more times :p

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 05:16 PM
A fetus is a baby and Trump didn't fly on the Lolita Express ten or more times :p

Zondo's Law

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 06:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SoOcnmg.png

Horza
05-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Banning gay marriage nationwide is almost certainly next on the evangelical agenda though.

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Banning gay marriage nationwide is almost certainly next on the evangelical agenda though.

How about we put it to a vote

State By State

What say you

Penish
05-03-2022, 06:41 PM
I like taking away choice from an individual, it makes me feel like god

Horza
05-03-2022, 06:41 PM
How about we put it to a vote

State By State

What say you

The GOP endgame here is legalizing dating fourteen year olds like Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz already have.

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 06:44 PM
The GOP endgame here is legalizing dating fourteen year olds like Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz already have.

Ok Groomer

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 06:48 PM

Can you uphold Obergefell without affirming Lawrence? 🍆🍑

Rethalis
05-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Marriage shouldn't be a part of of the governments purview anyway.

Horza
05-03-2022, 07:19 PM
Marriage shouldn't be a part of of the governments purview anyway.

Conservatives have already thrown out all respect for established precedent, let's bring on the 13 year old brides.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Conservatives have already thrown out all respect for established precedent, let's bring on the 13 year old brides.

The left thinks Cuties is a great movie, so I am not sure the left has a leg to stand on when accusing others of pedophilia. And Bill Clinton rode the Lolita express plenty of times too:)

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:04 PM
The left thinks Cuties is a great movie, so I am not sure the left has a leg to stand on when accusing others of pedophilia. And Bill Clinton rode the Lolita express plenty of times too:)

Then please explain why the age of consent is much lower in red states than blue states?

Gustoo
05-03-2022, 08:08 PM
Reversing it causes problems. The discussion never got to be had in a healthy manner because of the way roe v wade forced ethical decisions down USA throats. Everyone in the free world came to a reasonable conclusion about baby murdering and the USA can too. California has half of the us population and new york has the other half. Both will likely pass laws that allow it.

Hopefully some common sense comes into play about third trimester stuff. Everyone knows that a 7 month baby is basically GTG to live and shouldn't be murdered while the grey areas elsewhere can be discussed to the end of time.

If cali really cares the state should validate parking in the sense of paying airfare if an abortion took place during that interstate visit.

It would be great to see other non constitutional things rolled back and have states have to show their colors. The crazy dumb states are going to need some work tho man some states are like...id rather be in ukraine

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:11 PM
Reversing it causes problems. The discussion never got to be had in a healthy manner because of the way roe v wade forced ethical decisions down USA throats. Everyone in the free world came to a reasonable conclusion about baby murdering and the USA can too. California has half of the us population and new york has the other half. Both will likely pass laws that allow it.

Hopefully some common sense comes into play about third trimester stuff. Everyone knows that a 7 month baby is basically GTG to live and shouldn't be murdered while the grey areas elsewhere can be discussed to the end of time.

If cali really cares the state should validate parking in the sense of paying airfare if an abortion took place during that interstate visit.

It would be great to see other non constitutional things rolled back and have states have to show their colors. The crazy dumb states are going to need some work tho man some states are like...id rather be in ukraine

that's the dumbest word salad I've read on these forums in awhile. It will achieve a civil war that's what we will resolve.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Then please explain why the age of consent is much lower in red states than blue states?

Probably Romeo and Juliet laws and you're being dishonest. That's my explanation.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Probably Romeo and Juliet laws and you're being dishonest. That's my explanation.

Look at these poor unfuckable creatures, most likely products of incest, flailing around in their hills have eyes bodies. Unable to perform even the simplest tasks, like navigate the internet to fact check.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Look at these poor unfuckable creatures, most likely products of incest, flailing around in their hills have eyes bodies. Unable to perform even the simplest tasks, like navigate the internet to fact check.

Fact check what? I have to think you're yammering about the TN marriage law, which isn't age of consent, which we covered 200 pages ago.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Fact check what? I have to think you're yammering at TN law, which we covered 200 pages ago.

It's cute when they try to think.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:25 PM

Explain Cuties first:) It's available in all 50 states.

Horza
05-03-2022, 08:35 PM
Netflix is a forty billion dollar company but I guess that it's as close to left-wing as you morons need to start yelling the same tired talking points from Tucker's show.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 08:36 PM
It's cute when they try to think.

Ya, being dishonest. Fuck off back to red.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Explain Cuties first:) It's available in all 50 states.

I can more easily explain why you are certifiably and irrefutably an idiot...

You think the production of a private company is more indictive of who supports child abuse than the laws voted into place to govern those areas.

And cuties was a French Film it has no ties to the left you fucking retard.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Netflix is a forty billion dollar company but I guess that it's as close to left-wing as you morons need to start yelling the same tired talking points from Tucker's show.

Guess you can't explain Cuties then lol. A movie sexualizing children shouldn't be permitted on any platform, let alone be vocally supported by the left.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:39 PM
I can more easily explain why you are certifiably and irrefutably an idiot...

You think the production of a private company is more indictive of who supports child abuse than the laws voted into place to govern those areas.

And cuties was a French Film it has no ties to the left you fucking retard.

It is irrelevant as to which country made the movie, as Netflix still has to abide by the laws and customs of the country they are showing the film in. You don't get to say child pornography made in France is somehow able to be shown in America lol.

Horza
05-03-2022, 08:41 PM
Guess you can't explain Cuties then lol. A movie sexualizing children shouldn't be permitted on any platform, let alone be vocally supported by the left.

I don't waste my money on that crap since they broke up with Charlie Brooker. Sexualizing children is obviously gross, just like Trump flying on Epstein's plane ten times was.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:42 PM
And yes, if you support Cuties then you enjoy watching underage children in a sexualized way. That's pretty bad, regardless of what state you live in.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:42 PM
It is irrelevant as to which country made the movie, as Netflix still has to abide by the laws and customs of the country they are showing the film in. You don't get to say child pornography made in France is somehow able to be shown in America lol.

It's a foreign film shown on netflix, the only tie the movie has to the left is you're a moron who read a meme.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:43 PM
It's a foreign film shown on netflix, the only tie the movie has to the left is you're a moron who read a meme.

Netflix still has to abide by the countries laws and customs they are showing the film in lol. If there wasn't support for the movie making it on to the platform, they wouldn't show it. There are tons of movies Netflix doesn't put on their platform. Why did they pick up Cuties out of all the other French films? Happy accident? Why do democrats praise it?

Horza
05-03-2022, 08:47 PM
And yes, if you support Cuties then you enjoy watching underage children in a sexualized way. That's pretty bad, regardless of what state you live in.

The only person who keeps repeatedly bringing up a movie that apparently only pedophiles love here is you, buddy.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 08:49 PM
The only person who keeps repeatedly bringing up a movie that apparently only pedophiles love here is you, buddy.

So, you can't refute the point about Cuties. Democrats love that movie.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Yup, you can't refute the point about Cuties. Democrats love that movie.

So someone just said this French Movie was filmed in AOC's labia and loved by democrats and you believed it without a single shred of evidence to support it.

How does that not make you an idiot?

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 08:57 PM
So someone just said this French Movie was filmed in AOC's labia and loved by democrats and you believed it without a single shred of evidence to support it.

How does that not make you an idiot?

AOC voted against the democrat infrastructure bill.

Who's the idiot?

loramin
05-03-2022, 09:00 PM

Do you know what a straw man is?

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:00 PM
AOC voted against the democrat infrastructure bill.

Who's the idiot?

somebody forgot to take their ADHD meds. Topics over ---> here!

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 09:01 PM
somebody forgot to take their ADHD meds. Topics over ---> here!

You brought up AOC, you jabbering baboon.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Do you know what a straw man is?

It's not a straw man:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/11/people-freaking-out-about-cuties-should-try-it-they-might-find-lot-like/

Last time I checked Washington Post is pretty left, and they haven't taken down this article.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:04 PM
You brought up AOC, you jabbering baboon.

I made a pun, I didn't hand your retarded ass a change topic pass.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 09:07 PM
I made a pun, I didn't hand your retarded ass a change topic pass.

Replying to something you said means I'm retarded?

...Yes, I suppose it does. :rolleyes:

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 09:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6PesFTw.png

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:08 PM
It's not a straw man:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/11/people-freaking-out-about-cuties-should-try-it-they-might-find-lot-like/

Last time I checked Washington Post is pretty left, and they haven't taken down this article.

So an article by a newspaper is your proof that all democrats support a French Film's exploitation of underage girls?

Sounds like some retarded Josh Hawley shit he made up for retards.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:10 PM
So an article by a newspaper is your proof that all democrats support a French Film's exploitation of underage girls?

Sounds like someone didn't read my comment. Where did I say "all democrats"? But I can't really expect reading comprehension to be high with your current method of commenting:)

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Sounds like someone didn't read my comment. Where did I say "all democrats"? But I can't really expect reading comprehension to be high with your current method of commenting:)

Everyone smart is still wondering how a French Movie somehow became involved with the left at all?

Did Tom Hanks film it after he ordered the girls from Hillary's pizza brothel?

Retard, ya'll Q nutters should have tried a Hollywood movie, not even trying to fool you tards anymore they know you'll buy anything.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Everyone smart is still wondering how a French Movie somehow became involved with the left at all?

Did Tom Hanks film it after he ordered the girls from Hillary's pizza brothel?

Retard.

Everyone smart understands Netflix isn't Youtube. They had to approve the movie before it appeared their platform. Plenty of news outlets that lean left defended the movie when it came out. Pretty good proof of Democrats supporting the movie. I don't see any articles on Fox talking about how brave the movie is.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Everyone smart understands Netflix isn't Youtube. They had to approve the movie before it appeared their platform. Plenty of news outlets that lean left defended the movie when it came out. Pretty good proof of Democrats supporting the movie. I don't see any articles on Fox talking about how brave the movie is.

Democrats, a party of government, have what to do with Netflix exactly? I’m not following

Horza
05-03-2022, 09:23 PM

lol imagine watching so much Fox News that you think Bezos is a leftist.

loramin
05-03-2022, 09:26 PM
It's not a straw man:

So one single author of a single article in a single publication (the Washington Post) = the views of all Democrats.

That's not making a straw man at all ...

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Democrats, a party of government, have what to do with Netflix exactly? I’m not following

I didn't say "official party members of the Democratic Party". Saying someone is a Democrat or Republican's is short hand for showing what party they support. Please tell me you are not that ill-informed?

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:28 PM
So one single author of a single article in a single publication (the Washington Post) = the views of all Democrats.

I can easily link more. I also never said "all democrats" lol. The only person making the straw man is you with what you think I said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/criticism-netflix-s-cuties-isn-t-about-movie-it-s-ncna1240165

And it is not just "one author". The editors had to approve this article, and if the readers complained about the article, it would have been taken down. Assuming a big news network like Washington Post or NBCNews is "one author" is either grossly misinformed or purposely misleading.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 09:29 PM
I didn't say "official party members of the Democratic Party". Saying someone is a Democrat or Republican's is short hand for showing what party they support. Please tell me you are not that ill-informed?

I think it’s a stretch to conclude that democrats have anything to do with Netflix or that they support, as a whole party, their platform hosting some weird pedo show

I voted for Biden and had not heard of this show until you brought it up. Just saying

robayon
05-03-2022, 09:29 PM
You brought up AOC, you jabbering baboon.I have only ever seen The American President when I was a teenager in the 90's but can you please stop using Aaron Sorkin insults for people it really makes it tough to tell the difference between this forum and real life tia

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:30 PM
I think it’s a stretch to conclude that democrats have anything to do with Netflix or that they support, as a whole party, their platform hosting some weird pedo show

I voted for Biden and had not heard of this show until you brought it up. Just saying

It's not. Netflix is run mostly by Democrat voting people. They had to approve the movie to be on the platform. This isn't Youtube, where any content creator can post.

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:31 PM

WTF are these democrats supporting this movie? I know of none. Sounds like you believed a buncha BS there isn't a shred of evidence for and you ate it up without even looking once to see if it was true.

It's not. Netflix is run mostly by Democrat voting people. They had to approve the movie to be on the platform. This isn't Youtube, where any content creator can post.

Retard status=Confirmed.

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:33 PM
WTF are these democrats supporting this movie? I know of none. Sounds like you believed a buncha BS there isn't a shred of evidence for and you ate it up without even looking once to see if it was true.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/criticism-netflix-s-cuties-isn-t-about-movie-it-s-ncna1240165

https://www.vox.com/culture/21431237/cuties-cancel-netflix-controversy-explained

All left leaning newspaper articles defending the movie. The editors approved these articles, and are proud to keep them up to this day.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 09:34 PM

Meh, idk man. Giuliani trying to fuck a child in borat is bad too. Idk that it means all republicans are weirdos. I still think it’s a stretch. Good and bad folks on either side

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:35 PM
Meh, idk man. Giuliani trying to fuck a child in borat is bad too. Idk that it means all republicans are weirdos. I still think it’s a stretch. Good and bad folks on either side

Agreed! I never said all Democrats, or all Republicans, you can check the post history. That is just a strawman other posters concocted. Ironically they are using that straw man to claim I was using a straw man lol.

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 09:38 PM
I don’t know enough about this topic to argue. I think accusing each other of being pedophiles is weird though. If we were in Afghanistan, sure. In the US it seems like there is a certain group of wealthy and powerful weirdos who engage in this behavior, but they’re probably from both parties and amorphous in terms of characteristics - IE they don’t fit a distinct profile

/shrug

New_Guy
05-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Agreed! I never said all Democrats, or all Republicans, you can check the post history. That is just a strawman other posters concocted. Ironically they are using that straw man to claim I was using a straw man lol.

When people accuse you of being mentally handicapped, doubling down is not the smart money move.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 09:45 PM

Opinion articles are pretty worthless but here's another from that author https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/03/met-gala-men-skirts-2022/?itid=ap_alyssarosenberg

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:46 PM
When people accuse you of being mentally handicapped, doubling down is not the smart money move.

You should indeed stop doubling down! Troubled by all the articles I posted? I see you didn't respond.

Elizondo
05-03-2022, 09:47 PM

DeathsSilkyMist
05-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Opinion articles are pretty worthless but here's another from that author https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/03/met-gala-men-skirts-2022/?itid=ap_alyssarosenberg

Oh I 100% agree opinion articles are the worst kind. But you don't see news outlets allowing opinion pieces on "why Nazi's are actually fun people!". It's troubling when major news outlets allow opinion pieces glorifying child exploitation, and keep them up for 2 years.

MrSparkle001
05-03-2022, 09:58 PM

Oh shit, if this does go through and states ban abortion except in cases of rape or mother's life is in danger we may see a lot more false rape accusations. Son of a bitch.

Grumph
05-03-2022, 10:27 PM

Jibartik
05-03-2022, 10:51 PM

around these parts if someone calls you a paste eater, you just have to accept that you're a paste eater.

Reiwa
05-03-2022, 10:58 PM
around these parts if someone calls you a paste eater, you just have to accept that you're a paste eater.

Pasta is Italian for paste. (https://youtu.be/uzoRAKkZ2tE)

robayon
05-03-2022, 11:00 PM
around these parts if someone calls you a paste eater, you just have to accept that you're a paste eater.do avocados count

Kaveh
05-03-2022, 11:18 PM

Haha clearly your perspective isn’t theocratic in nature…

starkind
05-04-2022, 08:40 AM
Liver patte

loramin
05-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Agreed! I never said all Democrats, or all Republicans, you can check the post history.

The "all" is pretty clearly implied there. If I say "cats love chasing mice", it's clearly implied that I mean "all (or at least most) cats".

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Dude I couldn’t even criticize Biden without becoming a horse pace eating alt right Putin simp.

Just except the fact that if you’re on the other side of the argument: you’re a pedophile.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Dude I couldn’t even criticize Biden without becoming a horse pace eating alt right Putin simp.

Just except the fact that if you’re on the other side of the argument: you’re a pedophile.

It's come full circle

They are now horse paste eating groomers

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjby4b/anarchist-collective-shares-instructions-to-make-diy-abortion-pills

In the video, Laufer explains that, besides being used to medically induce abortions, misoprostol is also used to treat ulcers in horses. This makes misoprostol powder relatively easy to acquire from veterinary sources. (This is reminiscent of ivermectin, which is used to control parasites in horses but also became a favored—but ineffective—COVID treatment among conspiracy theorists. Ivermectin’s use in horses made it easier for humans to get without a prescription.)

DeathsSilkyMist
05-04-2022, 11:30 AM
The "all" is pretty clearly implied there. If I say "cats love chasing mice", it's clearly implied that I mean "all (or at least most) cats".

Lol putting words in my mouth doesn't make it so. You need to brush up on your English classes. A quantifier is not required, and shouldn't be assumed. Saying "Cats love chasing mice" does not imply all cats. That is why you add the quantifier if you meant all cats!

Generally speaking if you don't have a quantifier, the hidden quantifier is a middle quantity. For example, the word "some". You would read "Cats love chasing mice" as "(some) Cats love chasing mice". You can't assume "no", "all", "most", "a few", from "Cats love chasing mice". This is because all of those quantifiers mean different quantities, and there is no way to determine which quantity the speaker is referring to. So the only logical default is in the middle. If you need clarification, you ask the speaker as to which quantity they were thinking about.

EDIT: Meant to say quantifier instead of qualifier.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Lol putting words in my mouth doesn't make it so. You need to brush up on your English classes. A qualifier is not required, and shouldn't be assumed. Saying " Cats love chasing mice" does not imply all cats. That is why you add the qualifier if you meant all cats!

is that the case for every last one, DeathsSilkyMist? you know it isn't

DeathsSilkyMist
05-04-2022, 11:43 AM
is that the case for every last one, DeathsSilkyMist? you know it isn't

I am not sure what you are asking.

Horza
05-04-2022, 01:56 PM
DeathsSilkyMist is here to teach us all about grammar and how Democratic voters are Satan-worshipping pedophiles.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Its kinda weird when you have to say "im not a pedophile" so much.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 02:02 PM
DeathsSilkyMist is here to teach us all about grammar and how Democratic voters are Satan-worshipping pedophiles.

Enjoy your horse paste, Groomer

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 02:03 PM
It's come full circle

They are now horse paste eating groomers

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjby4b/anarchist-collective-shares-instructions-to-make-diy-abortion-pills

This is pretty ironic and funny

Horza can always claim he’ll never eat horse medicine because he’ll never need to induce an abortion on himself

Which would be incredibly transphobic ;)

Horza
05-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Libs are finally eating horse medicine because Trump was right all along about it being a miracle cure.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Libs are finally eating horse medicine because Trump was right all along about it being a miracle cure.

It's to kill their babies you paste eating retard

Horza
05-04-2022, 02:11 PM

What about the time the dumbass recommended people inject bleach?

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 02:12 PM

In a way it could be seen as a way to cure the parasite, depends on how you look at it :(

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Why don’t we just give everyone birth control so no one is pissed off? Assuming parents consent, of course

This is an honest question. Can’t we just avoid this until a woman is ready? I assume that would make abortions much more rare and all of you way less mad

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Why don’t we just give everyone birth control so no one is pissed off? Assuming parents consent, of course

This is an honest question. Can’t we just avoid this until a woman is ready? I assume that would make abortions much more rare and all of you way less mad

I’m all for birth control, but a lot of women don’t like it due to it having side effects, sometimes significant ones

I haven’t looked too into it, but dudes can also choose to get a vasectomy. But I hear if they want to reverse this to have kids later, if it’s a lot later the reversal may not worK

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 02:19 PM
What about the time the dumbass recommended people inject bleach?

Don't worry paste eater, I'm sure your thought leaders will tell 'birthing people' to inject that up their holes to kill the baby soon

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Don't worry paste eater, I'm sure your thought leaders will tell 'birthing people' to inject that up their holes to kill the baby soon

Once some states criminalize it that’s when the coat hanger at home remedies gonna come out…

Time to invest in Bob’s Mobile Abortion Van service :/

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 02:24 PM
I’m all for birth control, but a lot of women don’t like it due to it having side effects, sometimes significant ones

I haven’t looked too into it, but dudes can also choose to get a vasectomy. But I hear if they want to reverse this to have kids later, if it’s a lot later the reversal may not worK

Yeah it wouldn’t work for everyone but it’s still better than the court and the parties creating this much division while they both ignore unaffordable housing, inflation, rent, etc

Are we capable of compromise? The perfect is the enemy of the good

Horza
05-04-2022, 02:27 PM

Because it's ultimately not about abortion specifically but rather old men reasserting control over young women's bodies because of religion.

bomaroast
05-04-2022, 02:28 PM
A vasectomy is sterilization (https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/contraception/mmwr/spr/male_sterilization.html), not birth control.

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Yeah it wouldn’t work for everyone but it’s still better than the court and the parties creating this much division while they both ignore unaffordable housing, inflation, rent, etc

Are we capable of compromise? The perfect is the enemy of the good

I mean, you really should be using a condom with strangers or really anyone who’s not willing to get STD tested. It’s just crazy to me people that don’t. I was just at an ER at work that had a huge box of free condoms at the entrance. I buy the fancy expensive ones so wasn’t tempted to grab any

The sheer fact that so many people are willing to risk AIDS for some short term fun shows that even if birth control was readily available, lots of people are still just too damn stupid to use it

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 02:35 PM
I mean, you really should be using a condom with strangers or really anyone who’s not willing to get STD tested. It’s just crazy to me people that don’t. I was just at an ER at work that had a huge box of free condoms at the entrance. I buy the fancy expensive ones so wasn’t tempted to grab any

The sheer fact that so many people are willing to risk AIDS for some short term fun shows that even if birth control was readily available, lots of people are still just too damn stupid to use it

And we want these idiots raising kids?

I’m confused man. I really am

loramin
05-04-2022, 02:39 PM
And we want these idiots raising kids?

I’m confused man. I really am

That's the undeniable truth: all the anti-abortionists want millions of unwanted and unloved kids to enter our society (and mostly become criminals). It makes zero sense if you actually think it through ... but they don't.

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 02:40 PM

You know who doesn't use birth control? The same ones that want abortions. Now I'm not talking about in cases of rape, incest or a pregnancy that risks the death of the mother. I'm talking those idiots that want to use abortion as a form of birth control instead of using the birth control that can (mostly) prevent it in the first place.

"Omg I'm pregnant from that unprotected sex when I'm not on the pill." Well yeah, that's kind of what happens you moron. And you should have the right to kill that new human being because you were stupid?

robayon
05-04-2022, 02:43 PM
You know who doesn't use birth control? The same ones that want abortions. Now I'm not talking about in cases of rape, incest or a pregnancy that risks the death of the mother. I'm talking those idiots that want to use abortion as a form of birth control instead of using the birth control that can (mostly) prevent it in the first place.

"Omg I'm pregnant from that unprotected sex when I'm not on the pill." Well yeah, that's kind of what happens you moron. And you should have the right to kill that new human being because you were stupid?So now this same moron becomes a parent, great plan

Nah I'm sure you will personally adopt that baby

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 02:48 PM
So now this same moron becomes a parent, great plan

Nah I'm sure you will personally adopt that baby

Ok I do understand it's probably best these morons don't reproduce, but killing an innocent human being because you couldn't keep your cooch shut just doesn't sit well with me.

Fox News is a hell of a drug.

I only watch News 12 New Jersey. I can't stomach the bullshit from CNN, MSNBC and Fox. It's not news it's bloviating. I don't care about your opinion, I want the news and I'll form my own opinion.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 02:48 PM
That's the undeniable truth: all the anti-abortionists want millions of unwanted and unloved kids to enter our society (and mostly become criminals). It makes zero sense if you actually think it through ... but they don't.

Criminals gotta do something really bad to be given the death penalty.

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Criminals gotta do something really bad to be given the death penalty.

and babies just have to be to be put to death. How can any society allow that? Again, barring certain extreme circumstances.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 02:54 PM

"Omg I'm pregnant from that unprotected sex when I'm not on the pill." Well yeah, that's kind of what happens you moron. And you should have the right to kill that new human being because you were stupid?

You looking around man? We have lots of morons

Anyway, I just don’t think repealing roe solves anything. It will be legal in 50% of the country and illegal in another 50%. This is just a way for both parties to ignore systemic issues, like poor education. Our education system is garbage and anyone with kids knows this. We don’t even discuss this

We talk about roe v wade, something that doesn’t even matter to the overwhelmingly majority of us but will rally the militant bases of both left and right

Someone needs to bring back Ross Perot from the grave

Horza
05-04-2022, 02:55 PM
and babies just have to be to be put to death. How can any society allow that? Again, barring certain extreme circumstances.

Probably because the highest courts in most other developed countries haven't been hijacked by fundamentalist Christians just yet.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 03:01 PM

All of Europe allows this except for maybe Poland and Russia. You think all the Europeans are immoral pieces of shit? They clearly aren’t. It’s just a different take on the issue

I think it should be legal up to viability and I don’t think it’s murder. I assure you, gun to my head I believe in God and believe it’s wrong. I just don’t think it’s healthy for us to impose our morals on other people.

Granted, my family left Iran after my uncle died and my father fought in war and in return they started asking my mother why she wasn’t going to mosque. My dad’s response as a Muslim was basically even we aren’t good enough for you? I fought for you and my brother died for you, but we aren’t Godly enough?

From my perspective, the modern Republican Party and this impulse to tell me that “abortion is murder!” (That is a very strong statement. You imply demonization of your opponents etc), resembles a lot of the theocratic elements of Iran. Calling everyone a pedophile is like that too. I have three kids and voted OVERWHELMINGLY republicans in my life, but because I voted for Biden I’m so evil that I’m a groomer??? That said, I don’t like debt, open borders, NIMBYism present in democratic led states, so they get a lot of shit wrong too. But letting the most religiously extreme direct the Republican Party seems to me to be a huge mistake.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Probably because the highest courts in most other developed countries haven't been hijacked by fundamentalist Christians just yet.

Have you even bothered to research abortion laws in other countries?

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 03:03 PM

? fundies are prots. the tromp trio are catholic.

Rethalis
05-04-2022, 03:09 PM
All of Europe allows this except for maybe Poland and Russia. You think all the Europeans are immoral pieces of shit? They clearly aren’t. It’s just a different take on the issue

I think it should be legal up to viability and I don’t think it’s murder. I assure you, gun to my head I believe in God and believe it’s wrong. I just don’t think it’s healthy for us to impose our morals on other people.

Granted, my family left Iran after my uncle died and my father fought in war and in return they started asking my mother why she wasn’t going to mosque. My dad’s response as a Muslim was basically even we aren’t good enough for you? I fought for you and my brother died for you, but we aren’t Godly enough?

From my perspective, the modern Republican Party and this impulse to tell me that “abortion is murder!” (That is a very strong statement. You imply demonization of your opponents etc), resembles a lot of the theocratic elements of Iran. Calling everyone a pedophile is like that too. I have three kids and voted OVERWHELMINGLY republicans in my life, but because I voted for Biden I’m so evil that I’m a groomer??? That said, I don’t like debt, open borders, NIMBYism present in democratic led states, so they get a lot of shit wrong too. But letting the most religiously extreme direct the Republican Party seems to me to be a huge mistake.

Premeditated killing of another human is murder.

Would you like to play the blurry nuance game of what constitutes a human being?

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 03:12 PM

This isn't imposing morals, it's looking out for the most vulnerable of all: the unborn.

I am one that believes life begins at conception. Human life. That is why birth control is important. It stops conception. Listen, I don't even hurt bugs. Whenever I can I capture them and bring them outside. Life is way too precious, innocent human life especially, and it should be cherished. Where else in the universe does it exist?

There are too many that don't want to bother with birth control and yet want to destroy new human life because they can't keep their cooch shut.

The thing is this Roe vs Wade decision isn't making abortion illegal, it's just giving the power to the states to decide. I'm all for giving more power to the states and less to the feds.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 03:13 PM

Would you like to play the blurry nuance game of what constitutes a human being?

I know, its you have to be able to fend for yourself, so like at some point during the teens.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 03:23 PM
The thing is this Roe vs Wade decision isn't making abortion illegal, it's just giving the power to the states to decide. I'm all for giving more power to the states and less to the feds.

johnny up to his old tricks, that greyback rascal. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Federalism#:~:text=New%20Federalism%20is%20a%2 0political,government%20back%20to%20the%20states.)

Horza
05-04-2022, 03:25 PM
? fundies are prots. the tromp trio are catholic.

Who exactly do you think put them there?

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 03:27 PM
Who exactly do you think put them there?

the senate?

https://i.imgur.com/0YOd4Bg.jpg

Horza
05-04-2022, 03:34 PM
the senate?

https://i.imgur.com/0YOd4Bg.jpg

And said GOP Senators were overwhelmingly elected by white protestants, this stuff really isn't that complicated at all.

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 03:44 PM
I know, its you have to be able to fend for yourself, so like at some point during the teens.

Viability outside the womb, which is basically teen years yeah.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 03:44 PM
And said GOP Senators were overwhelmingly elected by white protestants, this stuff really isn't that complicated at all.

Do you feel animus toward their creed?

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 03:45 PM

Horza
05-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Do you feel animus toward their creed?

Oh most definitely, I'm fairly sure most organized religion exists largely to provide cover for pedophiles.

loramin
05-04-2022, 03:50 PM

You have such a poor grasp of reality: a fetus is not a baby. It's like calling an egg a chicken.

A baby is a living organism: it can survive outside of its mother. A fetus is not: it is a clump of cells dependent on the mother, the same way a zit is a clump of cells dependent on you.

because you couldn't keep your cooch shut

Your misogyny is palpable. Why did the people who raised you teach you to hate women so much?

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 03:58 PM
You have such a poor grasp of reality: a fetus is not a baby. It's like calling an egg a chicken.

A baby is a living organism: it can survive outside of its mother. A fetus is not: it is a clump of cells dependent on the mother, the same way a zit is a clump of cells dependent on you.

Your misogyny is palpable. Why did the people who raised you teach you to hate women so much?

Damn you still trying to push that a fetus is a zit nonsense

It’s absurd that you think a baby can live without its mother.

Yes if you replace its mother with something that feeds it the way it’s mother would.

You can do the same thing with a fertilized egg.

God damn.

loramin
05-04-2022, 04:00 PM
It’s absurd that you think a baby can live without its mother.

It's absurd that you people can't tell the difference between a fetus and a baby ... and it's also absurd that you've never heard of baby formula.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 04:03 PM
It's absurd that you people can't tell the difference between a fetus and a baby ... and it's also absurd that you've never heard of baby formula.

Dude you’re entire genetic code exists inside that fetus the moment the egg is fertilized there is no difference except you get eyeballs and hands.

If you think the physical appearance of a human is what makes a human then you’re just being religious about your beliefs.

Straight up the reason I was a Democrat was because I had to put up with religious evangelicals trying to mix up their weird interpretation of what humanity is and then say that it’s science because they believe in it so much.

I know you really really really believe a fetus isn’t a person but there is no science to support that none zero.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Is Dobbs the 15-week ban? (https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3256814-more-americans-support-than-oppose-15-week-abortion-banswsj-poll/)

As the fight around abortion prepares for new decisions this summer at the Supreme Court, a new poll from The Wall Street Journal found more Americans support a ban on abortions 15 weeks or more into a pregnancy than oppose it.

In the poll, 48 percent said they strongly or somewhat favored a 15-week abortion ban with the exception of protecting the health of the mother, while 43 percent were opposed to such a ban.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 04:09 PM
misogyny

racist misogynist jerk faces (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/03/elie_mystal_founding_fathers_were_racist_misogynis t_jerk_faces_who_didnt_believe_women_had_any_right s.html)

Horza
05-04-2022, 04:16 PM
racist misogynist jerk faces (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/03/elie_mystal_founding_fathers_were_racist_misogynis t_jerk_faces_who_didnt_believe_women_had_any_right s.html)

Don't tell conservatives the Founding Fathers were almost all bigoted slaveowners.

Trexller
05-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Don't tell conservatives the Founding Fathers were almost all bigoted slaveowners.

what do you expect? all the other cool kids were doing it

MrSparkle001
05-04-2022, 04:18 PM

Human life begins at conception. Noone will ever convince me otherwise.

loramin
05-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Human life begins at conception. Noone will ever convince me otherwise.

Yeah, why let something silly like logic/reality change your beliefs :rolleyes:

loramin
05-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Meanwhile, when the government comes to put chips in all of you, and the Supreme Court says "sorry, you have no right to control your own body", you'll all be so happy your forced women to have children they don't want.

Nocht
05-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Lefties freaking out to the moon over this just as expected lmao.

Botten
05-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Lefties freaking out to the moon over this just as expected lmao.

Conservatives will see the worst out come of this all. While abortion will be left over to the states.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 04:48 PM

This doesn’t even ban it, just made it harder for poor people who can’t travel across state lines

You didn’t make “murder” illegal, just made it less convenient in half of the country. It’s just a thumb in the eye to liberals. It doesn’t affect me, I am religious and male. It just seems to that everything about this is authoritarian and vindictive. You keep saying it’s murder. Buddy, a lot of people think the death penalty is murder. Do I come and call you a murderer because you support it? Is a criminal a human being?

It’s a bad faith argument and it doesn’t even stop abortion. Just makes it harder for the poor and stupid. Congratulations I guess

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 04:49 PM

lol whatever

Prove it become something other than a human being

This doesn’t even ban it, just made it harder for poor people who can’t travel across state lines

You didn’t make “murder” illegal, just made it less convenient in half of the country. It’s just a thumb in the eye to liberals. It doesn’t affect me, I am religious and male. It just seems to that everything about this is authoritarian and vindictive. You keep saying it’s murder. Buddy, a lot of people think the death penalty is murder. Do I come and call you a murderer because you support it? Is a criminal a human being?

It’s a bad faith argument and it doesn’t even stop abortion. Just makes it harder for the poor and stupid. Congratulations I guess

It's not even being banned in Miss

Did any of you paste eating morons READ the bill? 4 months isn't enough time to get your precious abortion and murder your child?

FFS

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Conservatives will see the worst out come of this all. While abortion will be left over to the states.

How can anything possibly be worse than 60 million dead babies

Please explain

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 04:56 PM
lol whatever

Prove it become something other than a human being

It's not even being banned in Miss

Did any of you paste eating morons READ the bill? 4 months isn't enough time to get your precious abortion and murder your child?

FFS

I said it didn’t ban it and I live in Texas where it’s 6 weeks

I have kids and zero abortions, cmon man!

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Why does God allow miscarriages geniuses? God’s a murderer?

Cmon man!!

toolshed
05-04-2022, 05:03 PM
sigh... pedestrian understanding of the reproductive system.

https://i.imgur.com/Wz27ThM.gif

The problem is the left, misunderstands the definition of personhood the way the right misunderstands gender.

For your references here, you're citing the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: https://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/human-life-and-dignity/abortion/scientific-communitys-responses-to-the-question-when-does-life-begin

and an Associate Professor of Christian Theology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5499222/

Completely unbiased, obviously.

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 05:04 PM
First step to feel less bad about killing something: de-humanize it. Worked for Nazis and slave owners

Second step, convince self you’re doing the organism a favor

Just sayin!

robayon
05-04-2022, 05:14 PM

Please explainestimates are 2.5 billion have died that otherwise would have lived... due to capitalism since its inception, if you want to play a numbers game

Go ahead and add abortions to that I guess, if it makes you feel better

toolshed
05-04-2022, 05:19 PM

Please explain

Interesting take. In order to continue this line of thinking, you support increasing the amount of health care we give to anyone born prematurely right? How much are you personally willing to pay in the form of taxes to decrease the infant and maternal mortality rate in the USA? Currently, the USA is the worse in the developed world.

And you also support decreasing the cost of health care for patients in the NICU, who easily rack up $1 million bills per month of stay? You obviously support universal healthcare then that has zero cost at point of service right?

bomaroast
05-04-2022, 05:25 PM
If you haven't found empathy for what it is to be a fetus, then you haven't spent long enough meditating on the subject. Clearly they're alive and will one day be a human.

That being said, the only thing worse than 60 million dead babies is 60 million living consumers.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 05:32 PM
estimates are 2.5 billion have died that otherwise would have lived... due to capitalism since its inception, if you want to play a numbers game

Hey dude how to you think we accomplished farming surpluses

Kurdish Marxists get curb stomped by my grandfather?

Cmon man!

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 05:35 PM
estimates are 2.5 billion have died that otherwise would have lived... due to capitalism since its inception, if you want to play a numbers game

Absolute cringe. Even for your low standards.

Interesting take. In order to continue this line of thinking, you support increasing the amount of health care we give to anyone born prematurely right? How much are you personally willing to pay in the form of taxes to decrease the infant and maternal mortality rate in the USA? Currently, the USA is the worse in the developed world.

And you also support decreasing the cost of health care for patients in the NICU, who easily rack up $1 million bills per month of stay? You obviously support universal healthcare then that has zero cost at point of service right?

Wait what?

Since when is a lib concerned about the cost of Health Care?

Want to save money on Health Care? Tell Biden to stop paying for HC provided to illegal aliens

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 05:47 PM
If you are born when otherwise would have been aborted, no matter what your medical ailments are, your chances are still higher than having been aborted

That being said, preventing up to 800,000 deaths/terminations/whatever due to abortion means an additional 800,000 people per year. Open borders means another 1 million-ish coming into the USA per year as well

We gonna get hella crowded and have no additional infrastructure to handle it. Not saying it’s a reason to have abortions but something to be mindful of. Maybe next step should be revising immigration/asylum policies

Rethalis
05-04-2022, 05:51 PM

Your assuming I'm pro death penalty which I'm not. And I'm not the executioner. It's a bad faith argument to say "well it's not going to stop murder so just legalize it."

None of what you say justifies the murder of the child.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 06:08 PM

The reality is that you could take a fertilized egg copy it in a petri dish 50 times and get 50 clones of you.

Because it is alive and it is you it is a real person it is the person it doesn’t turn into a new person it is the person.

unsunghero
05-04-2022, 06:11 PM
The reality is that you could take a fertilized Birming egg copy it in a fucking petri dish 50 times and get 50 clones of you.

Because it is alive and it is you it is a real person it is the person it doesn’t turn into a new person it is the person.

Well the egg isn’t a chicken argument is a bit odd as well because a fertilized egg will have a chicken in it. Only know this because sometimes an unlucky person has found one inside an egg they bought at the grocer. Yuuuck

toolshed
05-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Absolute cringe. Even for your low standards.
Wait what?

Since when is a lib concerned about the cost of Health Care?

Want to save money on Health Care? Tell Biden to stop paying for HC provided to illegal aliens

Ah ok so you don't have an answer to any of my questions and you are simply virtue signaling. Thanks for making it clear that your opinions are worthless

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 06:24 PM
Ah ok so you don't have an answer to any of my questions and you are simply virtue signaling. Thanks for making it clear that your opinions are worthless

You're the one that's selectively fixated on Health Care costs

Good luck with that

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Well the egg isn’t a chicken argument is a bit odd as well because a fertilized egg will have a chicken in it. Only know this because sometimes an unlucky person has found one inside an egg they bought at the grocer. Yuuuck

Be careful they will think this is a science based counterpoint.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 06:34 PM
For your references here, you're citing the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: https://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/human-life-and-dignity/abortion/scientific-communitys-responses-to-the-question-when-does-life-begin

and an Associate Professor of Christian Theology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5499222/

Completely unbiased, obviously.

Did you know the Vatican came up with the big bang theory?

Anyway no I’m not using those links as a basis for my argument but I see you’re using religion as a basis for yours.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 06:37 PM
Your assuming I'm pro death penalty which I'm not. And I'm not the executioner. It's a bad faith argument to say "well it's not going to stop murder so just legalize it."

None of what you say justifies the murder of the child.

I made no assumptions, I’m saying we still have the death penalty even though people are against it. You are imposing your values by insisting again and again that abortion is murder. People say meat is murder

A court made religious opinions the force of law. You don’t think that’s bad and in violation of the first amendment?

Every other post on these boards that is pro life references God. It’s clear where this is coming from. That is constitutionally troubling at a minimum.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 07:05 PM
I made no assumptions, I’m saying we still have the death penalty even though people are against it. You are imposing your values by insisting again and again that abortion is murder. People say meat is murder

A court made religious opinions the force of law. You don’t think that’s bad and in violation of the first amendment?

Every other post on these boards that is pro life references God. It’s clear where this is coming from. That is constitutionally troubling at a minimum.

So your argument is because there is such thing as the death penalty which most pro lifers are against, you say that’s a strong argument for yes that’s why we should have abortion?

Do you know why only like 20 to 30% of the country is pro life and the other 60% is pro murder?

Because it has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with intelligence.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 07:09 PM
Yes dude you and the rednecks who love Putin are the most intelligent

Cmon man!

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Is there an adoption shortage?

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Yes dude you and the rednecks who love Putin are the most intelligent

Cmon man!

No me and science but I get that’s who you assume I meant because everything you e said is an assumption.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 07:47 PM

The New Question Haunting Adoption (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/10/adopt-baby-cost-process-hard/620258/)

Adopting a baby or toddler is much more difficult than it was a few decades ago. Of the nearly 4 million American children who are born each year, only about 18,000 are voluntarily relinquished for adoption. Though the statistics are unreliable, some estimates suggest that dozens of couples are now waiting to adopt each available baby. Since the mid-1970s—the end of the so-called baby-scoop era, when large numbers of unmarried women placed their children for adoption—the percentage of never-married women who relinquish their infants has declined from nearly 9 percent to less than 1 percent.

Bat me in, Jib. :)

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 07:57 PM
It's literally outrageous that the best argument for abortion is privacy or some kind of constitutional right.

Rethalis
05-04-2022, 08:03 PM

You still have not defined where life begins for it to be constituted as murder. Its murder because its a living human. Is this line really drawn at a few inches of flesh in your mind? When is it murder and when is it not?

What if I rephrase it as "unborn baby killer"? I'm not playing the semantic game that politicians love to play to make an abhorrent thing somehow more palatable. Take a look at any bill title to get an example.

People killing animals for food is not murder.

Murder - "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another"

The opinion can be grounded in science and religion at the same time.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 08:16 PM

The New Question Haunting Adoption (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/10/adopt-baby-cost-process-hard/620258/)

Adopting a baby or toddler is much more difficult than it was a few decades ago. Of the nearly 4 million American children who are born each year, only about 18,000 are voluntarily relinquished for adoption. Though the statistics are unreliable, some estimates suggest that dozens of couples are now waiting to adopt each available baby. Since the mid-1970s—the end of the so-called baby-scoop era, when large numbers of unmarried women placed their children for adoption—the percentage of never-married women who relinquish their infants has declined from nearly 9 percent to less than 1 percent.

CDC Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2019 (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/ss/ss7009a1.htm)

Results: A total of 629,898 abortions for 2019 were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:19 PM
since hellen keller could not take care of herself in anyway at all, is it safe to say if you wanted to take a bat to her face it'd be ok?

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:20 PM
man people are gonna be mad in 2027 when their mutated babies from the vax mutations are not allowed to be aborted.

Rethalis
05-04-2022, 08:21 PM
since hellen keller could not take care of herself in anyway at all, is it safe to say if you wanted to take a bat to her face it'd be ok?

Its ok because it would take away any potential suffering she might have had.

bomaroast
05-04-2022, 08:29 PM
You still have not defined where life begins for it to be constituted as murder. Its murder because its a living human. Is this line really drawn at a few inches of flesh in your mind? When is it murder and when is it not?

That's the crux of the matter for thinking people. It's obviously not at conception, and it's obviously not at 8 months, so when is it? There should be some line set.

And there should be some limit on the number of abortions a single person can receive. Obviously at some point the fetus becomes a living thing, and abortions should therefore not be used as birth control.

I will be your President Camacho. Let's go! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73nFs8Iy9Uo)

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:31 PM
It is literally at conception which is the construction of your genome, that is unique and does not change.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:32 PM
The sperm and egg are specialised cells called gametes and are unique in comparison to most of the other cells in the body, as they only contain half the usual number of chromosomes. At fertilisation, half of your father's genome is mixed with half of your mother's genome to form your complete genome.

bomaroast
05-04-2022, 08:35 PM
I made sure to add the very important qualifier, 'for thinking people', because there are zealots on either side of the argument.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Ok if other than thinking people there are the "correct" people.

You can "think" abortion isnt destroying an individual, but it fucking is.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Ok if other than thinking people there are the "correct" people.

🍎 🐍

Rethalis
05-04-2022, 08:45 PM
That's the crux of the matter for thinking people. It's obviously not at conception, and it's obviously not at 8 months, so when is it? There should be some line set.

And there should be some limit on the number of abortions a single person can receive. Obviously at some point the fetus becomes a living thing, and abortions should therefore not be used as birth control.

I will be your President Camacho. Let's go! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73nFs8Iy9Uo)

There is not a whole lot of thinking needed though if that person learned basic biology. When is the fetus a non-living thing? When is a cell a non-living thing? Is it consciousness that differentiates this?

Horza
05-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Do you know why only like 20 to 30% of the country is pro life and the other 60% is pro murder?

Because it has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with intelligence.

At least you seem to realize how suicidal this decision is going to be politically for the GOP in the next couple of elections.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Without a reliable supreme court, can we even have elections anymore?

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 08:49 PM
At least you seem to realize how suicidal this decision is going to be politically for the GOP in the next couple of elections.

The only people that really care about this issue as a voting issue are you crazy lunatic paste eating groomers

Dems are trying to energize their base before mid terms dummy

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:50 PM
voters in 2024 https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ffaf5939-dd25-4de8-ba55-f8eef12441d6

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 08:51 PM
voters in 2024 https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ffaf5939-dd25-4de8-ba55-f8eef12441d6

Abortion is not an issue that drives normies and independents to the polls

As Gollum once said "it's The Economy, Stupid"

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Im wondering if it will drive them to the mostly peaceful protests? Those dont usually happen during dem presidents.

Horza
05-04-2022, 08:56 PM
The only people that really care about this issue as a voting issue are you crazy lunatic paste eating groomers

Dems are trying to energize their base before mid terms dummy

https://i.imgur.com/iAPw9cO.jpg

bomaroast
05-04-2022, 08:57 PM
There is not a whole lot of thinking needed though if that person learned basic biology. When is the fetus a non-living thing? When is a cell a non-living thing? Is it consciousness that differentiates this?

Probably, when the pineal gland forms or when the heart starts beating. 42 days and 10 weeks respectively.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 08:58 PM
Im wondering if it will drive them to the mostly peaceful protests? Those dont usually happen during dem presidents.

Yea I'm sure a bunch of paste eaters wearing pussy hats, burning down cities, is going to drive the normies and indies to the polls to vote for dems

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 08:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iAPw9cO.jpg

Congratulations

You linked a poll from WAPO/ABC where a bunch of leftists are throwing a tantrum

/golf clap

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 09:01 PM
54% vs 46% sounds like exactly the supreme court should decide.

Horza
05-04-2022, 09:02 PM
You can't seriously think half the country are leftists just because they're unhappy with the politicization of the court by anti-abortion activists.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 09:04 PM
No I dont think this is a left v right issue, its an intelligent person vs unintelligent.

Looks like its 50/50 among 320 million folk, so I think the supreme courts job is to weigh in on it.

I have no idea why its being brought up though, that seems suspect. But I'm sure it's some like thing that was planned to happen long ago that has come to pass?

Horza
05-04-2022, 09:05 PM
54% vs 46% sounds like exactly the supreme court should decide.

54 to 28, my illiterate chum.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 09:07 PM
the other 18% is willing to question the validity.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 09:10 PM
You can't seriously think half the country are leftists just because they're unhappy with the politicization of the court by anti-abortion activists.

WAPO/ABC?

Yea, the vast majority of their audience are paste eating leftists

Besides, you should be happy that the issue is probably going back to the states anyways so these people from your lefty poll can vote on the issue

Horza
05-04-2022, 09:18 PM
WAPO/ABC?

Yea, the vast majority of their audience are paste eating leftists

Besides, you should be happy that the issue is probably going back to the states anyways so these people from your lefty poll can vote on the issue

You realize the pollsters hired by ABC aren't only contacting people simultaneously watching the television channel? I know you retards like to shout fake news but it seems like you genuinely don't understand random sampling.

Kaveh
05-04-2022, 09:20 PM
No I dont think this is a left v right issue, its an intelligent person vs unintelligent.

Looks like its 50/50 among 320 million folk, so I think the supreme courts job is to weigh in on it.

I have no idea why its being brought up though, that seems suspect. But I'm sure it's some like thing that was planned to happen long ago that has come to pass?

Hahah yes dude everyone pro choice isn’t intelligent

What else does Putin tell you ya commie???

One love bud

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 09:33 PM
There's a protest tomorrow in my state.

It's a blue state.

Jibartik
05-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Hahah yes dude everyone pro choice isn’t intelligent

What else does Putin tell you ya commie???

One love bud

case and point.

Elizondo
05-04-2022, 09:37 PM
You realize the pollsters hired by ABC aren't only contacting people simultaneously watching the television channel? I know you retards like to shout fake news but it seems like you genuinely don't understand random sampling.

Great!

Be happy that this super majority might be voting on the issue soon

Oh wait ...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/roe_v_wade_voters_divided_about_repealing_decision

Sixty-six percent (66%) of Republicans would approve of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, as would 33% of Democrats and 48% of unaffiliated voters. Sixty-four percent (64%) of Democrats would disapprove of Roe v. Wade being overturned, as would 27% of Republicans and 44% of unaffiliated voters.

Sixty-six percent (66%) of GOP voters, 31% of Democrats and 46% of unaffiliated voters agree with Alito’s draft opinion that Roe v. Wade “was egregiously wrong from the start.” Sixty-two percent (62%) of Democrats, 29% of Republicans and 46% of unaffiliated voters disagree with Alito’s opinion.

Reiwa
05-04-2022, 09:44 PM

Did the court do anything to provoke this?