PDA

View Full Version : How much do you have to donate to use cheats here?

Rager and Quitter
04-14-2022, 07:08 PM
There is clearly some serious fuckery going on, considering the fact that people are allowed to cheat, RMT, be super fucking toxic/racist/Chortl(ol)es, script, box, etc without repercussions. Makes me think there is some threshold of donation that let's this all happen, and I just want to know how much I need to donate for the GMs to turn a blind eye to everything I do. Also, I don't have tits.

starkind
04-14-2022, 07:11 PM
10p (platizzanum), doesn't get u any DKP tho.

Gustoo
04-14-2022, 07:11 PM
The forums are pretty open you need to go out of your way to get banned.

RMT guaranteed ban

Scripting i dunno

2 boxing gets you banned

Some people still do things that are against the rules but they just kinda deal with the bans as they come. Follow the rules and be happy. Fraps and report boxers if you hate them. And any other people you suspect of cheating if you're feeling like this stuff is happening all around you.

To suggest that donations = special treatment is maybe one of the most bannable offenses on the board as you can imagine. But I guess you already know that.

conoutoftrol
04-14-2022, 07:15 PM
I've donated 0 dollars, don't do any of those listed things, and have never been banned. Just another data point for you. I trust you will get to the bottom of this.

starkind
04-14-2022, 07:27 PM
If you're trying to justify cheating here...well..

You don't have to cheat to have fun.

And when you're not having fun, it's time to go do arts and crafts or something to recharge.

Croco
04-14-2022, 07:43 PM
2 boxing gets you banned

Unless you're a guild leader and you 2 box in order to train an opposing guild. Then you're in the clear. It was a tough time of year though.

Chortles Snortles
04-14-2022, 07:48 PM
hurty words moderation 1999

starkind
04-14-2022, 08:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RKzz1v2.gif

https://i.imgur.com/RKzz1v2.mp4

Ooloo
04-15-2022, 03:39 PM
The words "toxic" and "toxicity" need to be loaded into a spaceship and launched directly into the sun.

It's like those people who sell you weird pills that will "cleanse your body of toxins". And you're like, what toxins? And they're like pfff, ya know... the TOXINS, they are everywhere!

Reiwa
04-15-2022, 03:58 PM
The words "toxic" and "toxicity" need to be loaded into a spaceship and launched directly into the sun.

It's like those people who sell you weird pills that will "cleanse your body of toxins". And you're like, what toxins? And they're like pfff, ya know... the TOXINS, they are everywhere!

toxicology is the study of why celebrities die.

unsunghero
04-15-2022, 04:03 PM
"cleanse your body of toxins"

Pretty sure we’re doing that all the time by exhaling and perspiration

Bardp1999
04-15-2022, 04:46 PM
Also, I don't have tits.

You lose then friend

Rager and Quitter
04-15-2022, 05:09 PM
they're like pfff

Good argument could be made that "toxic" is overused, and I can accept that, however it fits perfectly for behavior, whereas someone's unfounded claims of releasing undefined "toxins" by dipping your balls in a kale smoothie or dropping peppermint oil tinctures into your eyeballs is a totally different story.

Toxic means poisonous, harmful, or unpleasant in an insidious way. This perfectly describes people in the P99 community, in fact, there may not be a better word.

Furthermore toxic substances often corrode, and can be deadly when someone even touches it. How more fitting is that? The behavior of the "elite" players (i.e. no-life, socially awkward shutins) spreads and kills the love and fun of the game for everyone around. It's a perfect descriptor. You're talking about something unrelated, unless your real point is that people simple use it too much, but beyond that your example falls apart.

starkind
04-15-2022, 05:43 PM

They are dude. EvERYEWEherE man.

It's actually how really old ppl die.

And radiashuns.

Jimjam
04-16-2022, 04:11 AM
Too many free radicals in p99

Naonak
04-16-2022, 08:53 AM
Dollars make the world go round.

Donate and get away with boxing/RMT/being toxic etc or just sit back and complain?

Tethler
04-16-2022, 09:16 AM
Check the UN discord food group. Galach's food budget is significant. Pretty sus imo.

Boyblunder
04-16-2022, 11:58 PM
There is clearly some serious fuckery going on, considering the fact that people are allowed to cheat, RMT, be super fucking toxic/racist/Chortl(ol)es, script, box, etc without repercussions. Makes me think there is some threshold of donation that let's this all happen, and I just want to know how much I need to donate for the GMs to turn a blind eye to everything I do. Also, I don't have tits.
I believe you intend "tits that are not capable of lactating".

k9quaint
04-21-2022, 11:41 AM

Threshold: 1 NFT of feet

Rang
04-21-2022, 11:51 AM
Outback Steakhouse gift cards

bomaroast
04-21-2022, 11:53 AM
As long as charm is so incredibly broken nothing else really matters.

starkind
04-21-2022, 11:59 AM
Threshold: 1 NFT of feet

:o