PDA

View Full Version : A sleeping ogre- Trunt

dieyuppiescum
04-03-2022, 12:34 PM
Turned in breath of gwan while sneaking and conned indifferent (checked 100x), a sleeping ogre still ate my turn in with no Trunt spawn

Kavious
04-05-2022, 04:20 AM
Were you standing too far away? It is possible to get a trade window up while being too far away from an npc to accept the trade

Pint
04-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Submit a forum petition for reimbursement. They've always been reasonable as long as you're willing to be patient and wait for them to get to it.

dieyuppiescum
04-05-2022, 10:31 AM
I have submitted a reimbursement petition, probably faster to just farm the items again though. No, I was not too far away, there was no error message that said too far away to trade. You also have to be a very significant distance for that to happen. I just tried it out on a few npc, and yeah, no where near that far away

Croco
04-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Turned in breath of gwan while sneaking and conned indifferent (checked 100x), a sleeping ogre still ate my turn in with no Trunt spawn

Were you sneaking then you opened the trade with the breath then FD before hitting trade? That will definitely make it fail, if you were FD when you clicked trade.

Solist
04-06-2022, 05:16 AM
50 plat says you were invis.

Opened trade. Went kos. Hit trade. Turn in eaten.

greenspectre
04-07-2022, 03:28 AM
Were you sneaking then you opened the trade with the breath then FD before hitting trade? That will definitely make it fail, if you were FD when you clicked trade.

This is exactly how I failed my first Trunt hand-in. Have to be sneaking and conning indiff upon hand-in to spawn Trunt.

eisley
06-17-2022, 12:59 PM
I hear these tales often, and somehow it always results in "I was FD'd when turning it in"

dieyuppiescum
06-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Nope, no FD, Sneaking only. Went back and did the exact same thing a second time and it worked.

Croco
06-18-2022, 03:46 AM
Nope, no FD, Sneaking only. Went back and did the exact same thing a second time and it worked.

That is a glaring signal that the first time you did something wrong. Glad it worked the 2nd time around.

dieyuppiescum
06-18-2022, 11:50 AM
It was probably a server desync issue. I submitted logs plus screenshots and was told my reimbursement will be issued next time they do it. I am hearing reimbursements take upwards of 9 months or more, so I just redid it.