PDA

View Full Version : Do you call people out for being pansies?

Ozudin20
03-08-2022, 03:43 AM
If someone is taking uber-easy mons for exp turn ins and competing with you as your levels under and appropriate level for the mobs do you call their weak asses out for it? Do I need a hobby?

Ozudin20
03-08-2022, 03:45 AM
*Mobs*

Trademarked
03-08-2022, 04:41 AM
The premier, elite, top-of-the-line, most competitive collective of pixel junkies the multiverse has ever seen sends 150 of the warmest bodied "raiders" at dragons on the reg.

You call their "weak asses" out for their trivial accomplishments in both slaying and competitive facade and you'll get more screeching than found in the whole combined trilogy of Jurassic Park films.

Welcome to P99.

Praxcthius
03-08-2022, 05:52 AM
looks like someone has the green monster of envy cuz
1. they used to get mobs and now they're far and few between.
2. jumped on the hate vanquish bandwagon and now think they are leet at internet putdowns. (it's been hashed so much on the "zerg" it's sort of last years bitchfest).
3. has an idea that because they were lacked much eq knowledge "back in the day" that everyone should play with as much if not more ignorance in spite of up to date wiki stuffs.
4. Guardian Kozz is the cause of all evil in p99 land.
5. Thinks they are owed something cuz, well sort of self explanatory even if you only occassionaly peruse rnf.....
6. Just are bad at video games. perhaps word puzzle app might be better. you guys do type a lot of words. i bet you'd be leaderboard material for those!!!!
7. Insert one of many mroe feasible reasons for this post.

Enjoy your Day! and remember if you can't beat them buy stock in kleenex for all the weeping and thus.

Ripqozko
03-08-2022, 07:59 AM
2. jumped on the hate vanquish bandwagon and now think they are leet at internet putdowns. (it's been hashed so much on the "zerg" it's sort of last years bitchfest).
3. has an idea that because they were lacked much eq knowledge "back in the day" that everyone should play with as much if not more ignorance in spite of up to date wiki stuffs.
5. Thinks they are owed something cuz, well sort of self explanatory even if you only occassionaly peruse rnf.....
6. Just are bad at video games. perhaps word puzzle app might be better. you guys do type a lot of words. i bet you'd be leaderboard material for those!!!!

Enjoy your Day! and remember if you can't beat them buy stock in kleenex for all the weeping and thus.

Autism

starkind
03-08-2022, 08:14 AM

Plz get your meds adjusted before its too late.

/\

Jimjam
03-08-2022, 08:14 AM
OP electronic experimental archaeology of premillennial elf sims IS a hobby, you pansy-flower.

Trexller
03-08-2022, 10:11 AM
every now and then you'll see some 55+ smashing through HHK to farm plat off of the fine steel swords

definitely call these idiots out.

Tunabros
03-08-2022, 01:08 PM

drugs + mental illness

starkind
03-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Op needs a virtual hug too. So here u go.

https://i.imgur.com/T69BRWf.gif

Ozudin20
03-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Op needs a virtual hug too. So here u go.

https://i.imgur.com/T69BRWf.gif

Thanks, you are right. I did need that

Praxcthius
03-08-2022, 04:47 PM
It’s been said from time to time I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but dang you guys literally make me wish I played with the people from the movie idiocracy. At least they have potential to learn. Sorry you never passed your kindergarten aptitude tests. Better luck next time

Ooloo
03-08-2022, 06:19 PM
The premier, elite, top-of-the-line, most competitive collective of pixel junkies the multiverse has ever seen sends 150 of the warmest bodied "raiders" at dragons on the reg.

You call their "weak asses" out for their trivial accomplishments in both slaying and competitive facade and you'll get more screeching than found in the whole combined trilogy of Jurassic Park films.

Welcome to P99.

our guild isn't failing, we're just so brave that we CHOOSE to have 15 people on our raid, unlike you zerg scrubs

Ratchet51
03-08-2022, 06:34 PM

I like this guy. He gets it.

Chortles Snortles
03-08-2022, 06:38 PM
reported for hate speech
Menden get on it!!!!
(lol)

Ozudin20
03-08-2022, 11:30 PM
I'll frame this a different way. Wouldn't society be helped if we shamed weak ass bitches for being weak ass bitches?

starkind
03-08-2022, 11:45 PM
I'll frame this a different way. Wouldn't society be helped if we shamed weak ass bitches for being weak ass bitches?

We do that already.

Ozudin20
03-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Not nearly enough imo. But I guess that was the point of my question initially.

starkind
03-08-2022, 11:58 PM
I understand what u mean. I gave ur thread 5 stars. Hope this helps /\

Arvan
03-09-2022, 01:15 AM

Found the mad person! Nice manifesto though

Ozudin20
03-09-2022, 01:29 AM
Those were my thoughts also. But honestly, not being a crazy person, I had trouble making sense of it.

Bardp1999
03-09-2022, 01:38 AM
I once ridiculed a shaman camping Oasis specters on his 53 or 54 shaman. His only response was "it's a money-driven world" and he continued to kill Spectres. Somehow that explanation quelled my inner rage.

starkind
03-09-2022, 02:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/koHHjGP.gif

unsunghero
03-09-2022, 02:27 AM
I once ridiculed a shaman camping Oasis specters on his 53 or 54 shaman. His only response was "it's a money-driven world" and he continued to kill Spectres. Somehow that explanation quelled my inner rage.

Lol I would always check the camp on my 53ish chanter when I was running by. At least 1 clear of it was some ez quick cash, just sell the scythes right at the vendor there. Alas even at like 2am, it was usually always camped

The rule should be if you are farming money in a lowbie area that you don’t get exp from, it’s your responsibility to check /who and GTFO when an appropriate level exp group moves in. Anything else is being a greedy dick. At least that’s how I played

But when it comes to being a pussy, I also preferred to solo dungeons after they had almost completely greened out (mostly greens with some scattered blues). It is such a huge risk downgrade to target that level range. Plus the two contrasting colors made guesstimating mob levels easier. I hated CR’s, and doing this method I could almost count on one hand my total deaths, and a few were due to lag/disconnects

PatChapp
03-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Been hunting seafuries for chill xp/half decent loot on my enchanter, there is always a level 60 and usually some 58+ farming them.
Good for them, who cares.

Mblake1981
03-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Been hunting seafuries for chill xp/half decent loot on my enchanter, there is always a level 60 and usually some 58+ farming them.
Good for them, who cares.

Should have seen the tears before the nerf.

PatChapp
03-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Should have seen the tears before the nerf.

Yeah I bet, as is it's more than nothing and I can log in, kill a dozen and afk for a day if I forget to log out. I imagine that's why a lot of people farm green stuff, super chill

cd288
03-11-2022, 12:44 AM
Plz get your meds adjusted before its too late.

/\

Dude if starkind talks shit on you and tells you to get your meds adjusted…man you really fucked up lol

fable_kid
03-11-2022, 03:50 PM
That's because Starkind has like 50 alts on here. For all we know, OP is starkind

Chortles Snortles
03-11-2022, 04:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Liqro6i.jpg

Jimjam
03-11-2022, 05:27 PM
That's because Starkind has like 50 alts on here. For all we know, OP is starkind

I’m starkind.

Chortles Snortles
03-11-2022, 06:10 PM
fabled tuna kid

Wharfrat
03-11-2022, 06:52 PM
I'm Starkind

Wharfrat
03-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Also Tunabros, Chortles, Jimjam,etc

Chortles Snortles
03-11-2022, 07:30 PM