PDA

View Full Version : East Commons Thread

Somekid123
06-11-2011, 02:40 PM
If you're buying or selling an item, name your fucking price.

Bunch of jewish car dealers.

Fourthmeal
06-11-2011, 04:27 PM
wut

Ledzepp02
06-11-2011, 04:30 PM
If people knew the prices of all of their items, then they are already chilling in EC all the time and don't need the forums to inquire about the prices of said items. Therefore, you are dumb.

xshayla701
06-11-2011, 11:45 PM
If you're buying or selling an item, name your fucking price.

Bunch of jewish car dealers.

make me

soup
06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
There's a variety of reasons to not name a price that aren't simply about greed.

What pisses me the fuck off is fucking cock bags who want 15k for a FBSS or 5k for a HBC and shit like that. Seriously, if you've ever asked 5k for a HBC, go fuck yourself.

Koota
06-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Just read this thread : http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36697

So we don't have to be let down by another one of these threads in R&F

OngorDrakan
06-12-2011, 01:51 AM
There's a fucking griffin in the tunnel. GOD DAMNIT. He didn't tell me how much he wanted for a back rub and now I'm bleeding. WTF?!

Gmal
06-13-2011, 11:43 AM
There's a variety of reasons to not name a price that aren't simply about greed.

What pisses me the fuck off is fucking cock bags who want 15k for a FBSS or 5k for a HBC and shit like that. Seriously, if you've ever asked 5k for a HBC, go fuck yourself.

Let me enlighten you on this topic you mention above. This is what is so great about an open and free market. You as the individual buying an item have a choice to pay what you can afford to pay. If you cannot afford an item based on the asking price then its your freedom to not buy it. Its also the sellers freedom to ask for whatever he feels he wants for that item. See how that works both ways?

Whats the rule of thumb with buying and selling? Everything has a price. There are many items I use as my main gear but if someone wanted to come up and offer me above average price for my item then there is a possibility i may sell it. Thats the freedom that I have. So if you see an FBSS in EC for 15k its probably because that person really isnt in any hurry to get rid of it but if you offered him the said asking price (15k) Then he would probably let it go.

Does this make said seller a greedy person? I dont think so. He maybe just playing his luck to see if anyone out there in the EC community is willing to spend that extra 2k to get an item that doesnt always get auctioned 10 times a day.

I hope this has helped you to understand how a free market works. I get a little frustrated with folks QQing all the time because they have an expectation that an item should be said price and seller is trying to get more then that.

Messianic
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Let me enlighten you on this topic you mention above. This is what is so great about an open and free market. You as the individual buying an item have a choice to pay what you can afford to pay. If you cannot afford an item based on the asking price then its your freedom to not buy it. Its also the sellers freedom to ask for whatever he feels he wants for that item. See how that works both ways?

Whats the rule of thumb with buying and selling? Everything has a price. There are many items I use as my main gear but if someone wanted to come up and offer me above average price for my item then there is a possibility i may sell it. Thats the freedom that I have. So if you see an FBSS in EC for 15k its probably because that person really isnt in any hurry to get rid of it but if you offered him the said asking price (15k) Then he would probably let it go.

Does this make said seller a greedy person? I dont think so. He maybe just playing his luck to see if anyone out there in the EC community is willing to spend that extra 2k to get an item that doesnt always get auctioned 10 times a day.

I hope this has helped you to understand how a free market works. I get a little frustrated with folks QQing all the time because they have an expectation that an item should be said price and seller is trying to get more then that.

inb4 political bullcrap

Bruno
06-13-2011, 11:49 AM
inb4 Yendor post.

soup
06-13-2011, 12:33 PM

Subtle price gouger post.

Japan
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
obvious heeb post, more like

Muleworth
06-13-2011, 01:47 PM

This post on it's own = fucking boring.

Reading said post in super-stereotypical jewish voice = better

Gmal
06-13-2011, 01:51 PM
This post on it's own = fucking boring.

Reading said post in super-stereotypical jewish voice = better

Thats fine but you will still choose to either buy or not buy my lootz. Again the beautiful thing about a free market.

Eyeke
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Thats fine but you will still choose to either buy or not buy my lootz. Again the beautiful thing about a free market.

Do you have any lutes for sale?

Ihealyou
06-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Has anybody actually seen a jewish car dealer? I feel like they might not exist, which puts the validity of this whole thread into question.

purist
06-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Has anybody actually seen a jewish car dealer? I feel like they might not exist, which puts the validity of this whole thread into question.

typical aipac shill / jewish apologist argument